Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
11801 Olive Blvd.
Creve Coeur, MO 63141Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bristolseafoodgrill.com/home.aspx?location_id=87
- Phone: 3145670272
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Matt Rock
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Bristol Seafood Grill is the perfect setting for your banquet, wedding rehearsal dinner, private party, business lunch or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal and elegant setting. We offer versatile accommodations and a wide selection of menu choices for any size gathering.
- Private Party Contact: Diane Marino 3145670272
- Special Events: Happy hour food and drink specials: Sunday - Friday | 4:00pm - 7:00pm | Available at the bar only.
A word from Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Bristol Seafood Grill crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Bristol delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for weekday lunch, dinner & Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur - Best Restaurants in Creve Coeur ›
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur reviews from OpenTable diners
349 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (206)romantic (121)great for brunch (108)fit for foodies (107)good for groups (104)notable wine list (86)great for lunch (78)neighborhood gem (78)vibrant bar scene (30)kid-friendly (21)hot spot (19)late-night find (11)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (3)Show More
- girls brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Our experience with the restaurant was very nice. Although it had been a few years since I've been there, I took my best girlfriend for brunch and she really enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Very nice experience. The waiter had a very good knowledge of the menu and the wine list. My steak was very well prepared. The pasta dish was a little bland but tasty. Great atmosphere for a quiet dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cards / Cubs crew2mountvernonitesDined on 8/29/2014The six of us - 4 Cards, 2 Cubs - had an early dinner before the game. As usual, the food, the service, and the ambience were first rate. We sat an a little ssemi-private alcove which seats six. Four of us chose from the Twilight Menu, a great value for us seniors. My wife and I have dined at Bristol for more than a decade, and we intend to continue doing so, Lord willing.Special Features:
- Celebration lunch!happydinerDined on 8/29/2014Bristol's is always one of our favorite places to go, especially when celebrating!Special Features:
- As always a great placeNancyVIPDined on 8/26/2014My European friends always want to go to Bristol's when they come to the USA on business - it never disappoints themSpecial Features:
- Always ConsistentDonaldVIPDined on 8/26/2014I frequent STL often and try to make to Bristols for my favorit which is crispy Tuna. I know the word seafood and Midwest are not synomis with freshness, however, Bristols is very good. The service, menu and food are very good and you will not be disappointed. They have menu options to satisfy everyone. I also enjoy the Corn biscuits and chowder..
- Excellent lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014I had the rainbow trout with asparagus and green beans and it was wonderful, cooked to perfection. The service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappydinerDined on 8/24/2014We had and incredible dinner at Bristols.. Food was excellent, service by Ricardo, above and beyond, and the restaurant is a beautiful place..We celebrated our anniversary and the staff were very kind to acknowledge it.. Plan to return very soon..Special Features:
- Overpriced and very poorOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Bristols used to be one of our favorite restaurants for special occasions. My wife and I made a reservation for our anniversary. To our surprise, when we arrived we were put into an overflow room with almost no ambiance at all. While disappointed we made the best of it and ordered dinner. With most entrees running between $24 to $34, we were expected some excellent food. To our surprise, when dinner arrived, the size of the meals were tiny and very inadequate. My fire roasted artichoke heart was terrible and inedible. Both my wife and I were hungry after spending $80 for the meal and hugely disappointed. The portions are so small to be ridiculous. We will never go back and recommend you go anywhere else.
- Fabulous Experiencesim23Dined on 8/23/2014We've been to Bristol several times for their brunch, but this was our first dinner experience. The service was impeccable, as always. If you are a fan of tuna, the Char Crusted Ahi Tuna is a definite must-try! It was the best that my husband or I had ever had. Even though my Shellfish Bouillabaisse was fantastic, I had definite food envy of his tuna! The Lobster Bisque was rich and satisfying and the Strawberry Shortcake was positively delightful. We will definitely be returning...and ordering the tuna.Special Features:
- PleasantSunningwellsageVIPDined on 8/23/2014Blackened swordfish best I have ever had. My husband's halibut was very good as well. Nice service. Always a good meal and pleasant atmosphere.Special Features:
- Always a pleasant experienceTsakiVIPDined on 8/23/2014Oysters! Monchong! and our favorite shrimp enchiladas! We would also commend the bar for adding "Nolet's" gin to their top shelf. Excellent service from Rebecca and a nice meet n greet with manager Nick. We were pleased the food runner identified (properly) identified the oysters as he served them, and appeared to be correctly handling our plates when the main course arrived. And, we appreciate the well-kept interior and appropriately attired staff from the host/hostess table through the wait staff.Special Features:
- Always excellentBobbyDined on 8/22/2014Bristol is always excellent, service, food everything.Special Features:
- Becoming a frequent visitorRomantic2Dined on 8/20/2014Bristols has become our go-to restaurant. This visit was for a family birthday celebration. The service was outstanding, the halibut and trout perfectly prepared and the lava cake....well....wow! We are fans of the starter crab cakes and bloody Mary's too! We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/20/2014Always a great meal at Bristol. I've had dinner at Bristol several times and have never been disappointed. Food and service is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday LuncheonBrenDined on 8/20/2014Great selection for the occasion. Menu selection was outstanding and to top it off there was complimentary dessert awaiting after my meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new anniversary hot spotBrandons2Dined on 8/19/2014This is my husband and I second year celebrating our anniversary at Bristol. Our experience this year was even better than the awesome experience we had last year. Bristol is now our anniversary spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food - great wine listBillDined on 8/17/2014Went for dinner on a Sunday night to celebrate a wedding anniversary. One of the best places in town for fish. Half price wine on Sundays. Enjoyed it immensely. Have never had a bad experience at Bristol's. Would definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday BrunchMunchinBrunchenDined on 8/17/2014Very much enjoyed the Sunday brunch, from omelets to oysters. Great ambiance and service was just enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findfoodie26Dined on 8/17/2014From the time I walked in and sat down, everyone was friendly&polite. My waitress was very helpful with suggestions. My glass would be half empty and she was there to refill it. The food was good and staff was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best charred ahi I have ever eaten!WayneDined on 8/16/2014Crab spring rolls might as well have been "toasts" to sop up the delicious seaweed plus two sauces! These spring rolls alone never tasted of crab. The charred ahi arrived looking as a " lifeless brick". Wham, cut into the square, and taste the warm but raw ahi...wow! Fabulous! The special sauce with 21 ingredients was boring. The asparagus was poor due to exposure to a earlier kitchen smoke fire,. Server was enthusiastic,learned, but not over-bearing. She was a credit! If you follow this review, you will NEVER order anything but the ahi at Bristols.Special Features:
- Consistently goodtspringDined on 8/14/2014Everything about our eating experience was outstanding.Special Features:
- LashVIPDined on 8/14/2014Absolutely great Happy Hour, with whole lobster and oysters on the half shell. Doesn't get much better than that. Lobster roll is also a winner. Get's rather busy around 5 PM. Good wine selection-good mixed drinks and cold beer. Wait staff is knowledgeable and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great fishkekaVIPDined on 8/12/2014the three fish entrees we ordered were each just as delicious as the other: king salmon, halibut and barramundi. The side dishes were also carefully prepared and wonderful. Prices were a little high, but we enjoyed every mouthful.Special Features:
- Food and ServiceTTIHQDined on 8/12/2014The Food was outstanding. I had a quick business meeting at Bristols so I did not have the time to review the entire menu. The Lobster Bisque and Shrimp and grits were delicious. The Service was great also. Our waiter did an excellant job.Special Features:
- DodieDined on 8/10/2014Inconsistent. Food quality has dropped dramatically in the last year or two. It doesn't bode well for a restaurant when the only high mark I can give is for the wine list. It may be a while before we return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2014BKF food ok , seafood horrible. For the price you pay the quality isn't there. I am open to pay a fare price if the food is good but not here.
- Wonderful Brunch!StlfoodloverDined on 8/10/2014My friend and I went to Bristols for brunch to celebrate her 50th birthday and had an absolutely wonderful time! Our waitress was fun; but not obtrusive and gave us great service. I had the best omelet in my life and the other food was delicious. The only down side was the prime rib was overcooked and bland; but, hey, you're a seafood restaurant, you don't go there for the prime rib! I rated the noise level moderate because we were seated near a large family with several young children.Special Features:
- Great seafoodLifterVIPDined on 8/9/2014at Bristol's. Always fresh with a variety of choices. The crab cakes are easily the best in the city, all crab. One thing about the seating, very good and very bad. The small tables towards the front are so close together it's like eating with strangers. There are tables towards the back right by a large service station, which of course means several servers coming a going, stacks of dirty dishes, etc. Might not be a bad idea to request a certain table or area (most booths are fine), if you can.I would recommend this to a friend.
- BFH23Dined on 8/8/2014Thanks to Claudia for making my wife's birthday a memorable one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentNotASmallPlateKindaGuyDined on 8/6/2014I gave the service 4 stars instead of 5. The service was pretty good, but it was not perfect. The food was perfect however.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experiencestupidtoprovideanicknameDined on 8/6/2014Nice food, good service! I do not like have to write more information than I feel necessary to explain my ratings - prompting me that I have to have at least 50 characters is ludicrousSpecial Features:
- Fabulous FishOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/5/2014I always love to take family and friends to Bristol's. The fish is flown in daily and always prepared to perfection. It is our family's favorite celebration restaurant. I also regularly meet with friends for happy hour - great central location, wonderful appetizers and great wine. The noise level in the restaurant is quiet, the bar can be noisy.Special Features:
- Brunch LunchSaintLouisRickDined on 8/3/2014This brunch is great for breakfast types or lunch types. I had all of it. It's just yummy. Be sure to join their E=Mail offers/newsletter. There are $20 - off, offers, and great birthday offers.Special Features:
- Great DinnerjayalmillDined on 8/2/2014Went to Bristol's to get some good quality seafood and was not disappointed. I have been there a handful of times and have enjoyed every meal there. Had the new England lobster rolls for an appetizer and those were delicious.Special Features:
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Excellent service and an outstanding menu! This is a wonderful place for those with food allergy concerns. The staff was knowledgable, attentive and very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal after a long tripTravelingManDined on 8/2/2014We chose the hotel next to the Bristol due to the menu. We travel from salt lake city in two days and this was our treat for being near done with traveling. Overall the food was great as we were served over a period of time with salads, appetizers and soup before our meal was served. Each item was prepared freshly with great flavor. The heirloom tomatoes were fresh as they were just picked. I could have done without the basil ice cream as it was a bit to sweet for me. The creole gumbo was very good with lots of flavor. Oysters and both fish plates we ordered were excellent. The tank #7 beer was ice cold and I enjoyed every drop. Would go back again on my next trip through.Special Features:
- DisappointingnomoreDined on 8/2/2014Service was good. Too much noise we could not carry on a conversation due to other people being so loud; even heard the waiters argue amongst themselves. Food not up to prior visits.Special Features:
- Best seafood in St. LouisDante1963Dined on 8/1/2014Great food, consistently excellent service. Terrific fresh seafood and well-prepared. I particularly recommend the crab cakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/30/2014Good food, great service good location for business lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.