Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
11801 Olive Blvd.
Creve Coeur, MO 63141Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bristolseafoodgrill.com/home.aspx?location_id=87
- Phone: (314) 567-0272
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Matt Rock
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Bristol Seafood Grill is the perfect setting for your banquet, wedding rehearsal dinner, private party, business lunch or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal and elegant setting. We offer versatile accommodations and a wide selection of menu choices for any size gathering.
- Private Party Contact: Diane Marino 3145670272
- Special Events: Happy hour food and drink specials: Sunday - Friday | 4:00pm - 7:00pm | Available at the bar only.
A word from Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Bristol Seafood Grill crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Bristol delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for weekday lunch, dinner & Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur - Best Restaurants in Creve Coeur ›
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur reviews from OpenTable diners
304 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (188)romantic (113)fit for foodies (111)good for groups (103)great for lunch (87)neighborhood gem (84)great for brunch (79)notable wine list (69)vibrant bar scene (30)hot spot (20)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (10)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- Consistently excellent food and serviceTrudyVIPDined on 11/22/2014As always, Bristol's provided our party of four with superior service (Thanks, Adam.) and delicious food. The lobster bisque was excellent, my lobster cobb salad was tasty and the rest of my party enjoyed their selections as well. Also enjoyed the wide range of wines by the glass. Plus, I had called about my birthday coupon from Bristol's and they even remembered to ask me for it when we were seated. From the hostess to the manager's attentive presence to the very end, all was truly a lovely dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- North County fish gemregularVIPDined on 11/22/2014Bristol as always brings the best fish choices to the NorthNorthwest County area of St. Louis.The service was spotless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food, atmosphere, and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/21/2014Celebrated my gf's birthday here and it was absolutely perfect. Requested a quiet table and was accommodated accordingly by the friendly Maitre'd and staff. Our waiter Glenn was very knowledgeable, friendly, and knew exactly when to check on things throughout the evening. Very attentive but not over the top. The seafood was outstanding; mixed grill for her, lobster tail for me. Superb evening. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steinVIPDined on 11/20/2014Restaurant has been around for years, but the luncheon experience was pleasant. Our waiter, Mitchell, was excellent.
- Food excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014Mitchell at Bristols's would not confirm an alcove for our Business Meeting Luncheon when our reservations were made. This was extremely frustrating since we did not wish to be in the open seating for our business meeting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingrobbVIPDined on 11/19/2014Outstanding as always. We really enjoyed the appetizer platter and my seared tuna was one of the best I've ever had. Can't wait to dine with you again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NewSeniorOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/14/2014I found Bristol's to be an exceptional restaurant. It's a mix of elegance and coziness, but the quality of the food and the atmosphere will top the list. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening and will recommend it to my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fine DelightallanDined on 11/14/2014Bristol's provides a wonderful combination of closeness to home in the neighborhood feeling, an intimate setting in the midst of a very active business, low to moderate noise levels, unexpectedly creative and excellent menu choices, and service that makes one feel particularly cared for and important. We will most definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dined at lunch for the first time.boldoneDined on 11/14/2014I'm impressed and plan to make this restaurant a regular place to dine. The staff is friendly, the service was great and the food was delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent service, good food.catkellyphotoDined on 11/14/2014Decent service, good food. The only problem was that I sat in a booth next to a wall and it was very cold. I had a salmon ceaser and the salmon was a bit overcooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Choice!BirthdayBoyDined on 11/12/2014Good food and good service-always a pleasure to dine here for my husband's birthday dinner celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchLucy1201Dined on 11/9/2014This is a consistently great brunch place, with fresh, delicious food, and we go pretty regularly! My only complaint is that the price for kids under 12 seems a bit steep. There's just no way most kids I know (unless they have unusually adventuresome pallettes) will come close to eating $14 worth of food. So it would be nice to see a bit of a price break there to allow us to enjoy family brunches more often.Special Features:
- Simply the bestptorcnDined on 11/9/2014Be it brunch, lunch or happy hour, the service and food is , and always has been for my wife, friends and I, the best St. Louis has to offer and we will continue to be loyal patrons if this great establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Times Good FriendsKestnerDined on 11/9/2014We had a private room for the six of us. Food was great and service was wonderful. Thank you Andrew for taking such good care of us. We felt like we were his only table when he hand more. We didn't feel rushed and were able to talk in the intimate setting.Special Features:
- Great value for the price.SorenBjarneDined on 11/8/2014It was one of the few times where You really felt everything was close to perfect. The service was exellent and the Food great. Never got so good Calamares.Special Features:
- Excellent main dish and wine listcoldnoleDined on 11/7/2014Made the reservation for 7:30 and then moved it up 15 mins about an hour prior. We showed about 20 mins early and was able to seat almost immediately! The hostess read our situation and put us in a nice quiet corner. Adam, our waiter, was super! Very attentive and knowledgeable on the HUGE wine list. The drop biscuits were plentiful although I didn't fall in love with them as I read that I would. Sorry, Red Lobster cheese biscuits are hard to beat... I had the seafood boullibase and my fiancé had the grilled lobster. Both were outstanding. The only complaint I had was my bowl was too shallow! :) We shared an excellent slice of key lime pie that came with the best mango sherbet I've ever had. Bring a fat wallet and eat well!Special Features:
- Our first choice for fine foodshelikesfoodDined on 11/7/2014For a quiet dinner with friends, our family Christmas Eve dinner (they have small private rooms) or a special treat, my husband and I always seem to return to Bristol. We are always pleased with the food and service, and the tasteful, quiet atmosphere makes the experience great. I must have the lobster bisque! After that, any entree will do because they are all wonderful. Nice wine list. Service is prompt (the tasty biscuits arrive as soon as you are seated, and they keep coming if you wish) but never overbearing. It's what I'd call moderately expensive (with drinks and appetizers, expect the bill to run up to $100), but you don't feel that your experience was overpriced at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatBFH23Dined on 11/7/2014As always the food and service are top notch .the food service was a little rushed but that was o.k. we dined at 5:30 which was bit early. I can still say everything was excellent and we look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh and DeliciousLucy1201Dined on 11/5/2014Perfect spot for a special lunch in the middle of the workday. If you're trying to keep to an allotted time, recommend telling your server in advance that you're on a deadline. Otherwise, they will let you linger. Food is delicious and fresh and the lunch prices won't break the bank.Special Features:
- Mostly Great!crabconnoisseurDined on 11/4/2014The King Crab legs are way overpriced for what you get. $53 for 1.25 pounds...I assume that includes shell weight since there wasn't much meat and only one claw per person. They were good but not great and came out luke warm. Red Lobster snow crab is just as tasty, it comes out steaming hot, you get more meat, and it's 1/3 the price! Other than that the food that was ordered at our table was good and worth the money. Service was great! Ambiance was great. Nice place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bristol's for The ProfessiobalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014Swordfish was perfectly cooked and seasoned as not to hid the taste. Asparagus and the Golden Roasted Yukon Potatoes complimented the meal. All meals at our table were suitable portions and fine dining at its best. Advanced reserved seating met criteria for our business luncheon, quiet area and Bristols staff were attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood favoriteMaryAnnDined on 11/1/2014We have never been disappointed with our experience at Bristol. I had the lobster tail and my husband had surf & turf with the jumbo crab cake - all wonderful. Service is exceptional - this was our second time to be served by Adam, who is professional and also fun.Special Features:
- Best sea food in townOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/27/2014If you love fresh seafood that is not deep fried, you will love Bristol'sSpecial Features:
- Most enjoyableGreatlegsDined on 10/26/2014I received a coupon and decided to treat myself to the Alaskan King Crab legs. The food was delicious and served appropriately. My waiter was attentive, knowledgeable, and professional. Overall, a most enjoyable doing experience.Special Features:
- Awesome BrunchGirlsNightOut82014Dined on 10/26/2014Great Sunday brunch! Had a great time w- my boyfriendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- donnaVIPDined on 10/26/2014We went with 2 guests for brunch. The food was ok, the carving station left a lot to be desired. Probably would not make a special trip there again for brunch.
- Good but not the bestEuclidJoeDined on 10/24/2014Good but I've had better Bristol experiences out of town. Prices are for great, not good. A bit overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine at BristolBinskyDined on 10/24/2014The food was great my salmon was cook very well and the service was more than what i had expected when the server brought over a champaign toast for my daughter to celebrate there wedding anniversary that was great i did not expect that. I would like to say that if you have not bin to Bristol Seafood Grill you are missing a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014We dined on a Friday evening, 5:30 pm. No wait with a reservation. Two of us, senior women. Service was wonderful !! -- Attentive and helpful, but not "overbearing". Food was served hot -- beautiful presentation -- large portions -- delicious !! -- cooked to our specifications -- well-paced. The biscuits are fabulous !! We never felt rushed. We sat and enjoyed coffee after the meal and chatted, declining the offer to see a dessert menu. Not as busy/crowded as we anticipated. Quiet enough so we could hear one another. Several complete entrees on menu for $24.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great service.LarryDined on 10/24/2014Great food and service. Great lunch spot for business folksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent seafoodrhagolfDined on 10/23/2014The choices of seafood for both the appetizer and entrée were wide, and encouraged a return visit.Special Features:
- business dinnerSundanceDined on 10/22/2014This came as a highly recommended place for dinner by our client. We made a reservation via Open table and that worked as slick. When we arrived they immediately greeted us and recognized our reservation even though some people were waiting, we waited about 5 minutes, tops. The waiter was great and fast and able to answer all of our questions first hand. The restaurant was packed in like sardines and the noise level was so loud we had to ask the waiter to repeat several times. The food was average at best and not what we expected based on the recommendation from or client or the votes on Open Table.Special Features:
- pricy but everythings all rightPhilDined on 10/22/2014Was a good evening, dinner wasn't too fancy but ok - good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionChurlsVIPDined on 10/18/2014Great dining experience. Our server was knowledgable, personable, and very efficient. As always, the seafood gumbo was delicious. We ordered a variety of main courses and they were all perfect. Key lime pie was very good.Special Features:
- dinner with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Went to eat with friends we hadn't seen in a while. Our server Glenn was very accommodating of us taking his table for as long as we did. He gave us great service and we never felt rushed to leave his station. The food was spectacular. It was cooked to our liking and everything was correct.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but...MyviewDined on 10/16/2014Too noisy and too dark for my tastes, but the food and service were good.
- Outstanding!GR8FDDined on 10/16/2014Bristol has always been one of my favorite places to get fresh seafood!Special Features:
- WonderfulkhbbDined on 10/12/2014Delicious food and great service, always a wonderful experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the perfect brunchGoRedsDined on 10/12/2014We were a groupf of 10 for Sunday brunch. I used Opentable for a reservation the night before. The next morning, we were given the private dining room, and I didnt even have to ask for it! Bristol's brunch is pretty well-known around STL County, so I won't go into details about how amazing the selection of food was and how wonderful the service was. All I can say us that we will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bristol - Our Neighborhood GemLoboDined on 10/11/2014We enjoy the ambiance and are always greeted warmly and welcomed like family. Bristol's decor is rich, cozy, and enchanting - the staff is knowledgeable and committed to making each experience a special occasion. Wine selections and appetizers are extensive (the Fried Calamari with jalapenos and carrots is accompanied by sweet and sour sauce and creole remoulade). Also flavorful and mouthwatering is the Roasted Duck Flatbread with fig barbecue sauce and gorgonzola cheese. The savory wood-grilled fish is ambrosial (we ordered the Barramundi and were blown away by its tender, flaky, smoky scrumptiousness!) and side dishes are thoughtful and creative (lemon asparagus risotto, apple-celery root slaw, and zucchini, corn, tomato, basil ragout).Special Features: