Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
11801 Olive Blvd.
Creve Coeur, MO 63141Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bristolseafoodgrill.com/home.aspx?location_id=87
- Phone: 3145670272
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Matt Rock
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Bristol Seafood Grill is the perfect setting for your banquet, wedding rehearsal dinner, private party, business lunch or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal and elegant setting. We offer versatile accommodations and a wide selection of menu choices for any size gathering.
- Private Party Contact: Diane Marino 3145670272
- Special Events: Happy hour food and drink specials: Sunday - Friday | 4:00pm - 7:00pm | Available at the bar only.
A word from Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Bristol Seafood Grill crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Bristol delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for weekday lunch, dinner & Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur - Best Restaurants in Creve Coeur ›
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur reviews from OpenTable diners
314 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (180)fit for foodies (115)good for groups (109)romantic (99)great for brunch (88)neighborhood gem (85)great for lunch (75)notable wine list (74)vibrant bar scene (34)hot spot (20)kid-friendly (16)late-night find (14)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- business dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014This came as a highly recommended place for dinner by our client. We made a reservation via Open table and that worked as slick. When we arrived they immediately greeted us and recognized our reservation even though some people were waiting, we waited about 5 minutes, tops. The waiter was great and fast and able to answer all of our questions first hand. The restaurant was packed in like sardines and the noise level was so loud we had to ask the waiter to repeat several times. The food was average at best and not what we expected based on the recommendation from or client or the votes on Open Table.Special Features:
- pricy but everythings all rightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Was a good evening, dinner wasn't too fancy but ok - good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionChurlsVIPDined on 10/18/2014Great dining experience. Our server was knowledgable, personable, and very efficient. As always, the seafood gumbo was delicious. We ordered a variety of main courses and they were all perfect. Key lime pie was very good.Special Features:
- dinner with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Went to eat with friends we hadn't seen in a while. Our server Glenn was very accommodating of us taking his table for as long as we did. He gave us great service and we never felt rushed to leave his station. The food was spectacular. It was cooked to our liking and everything was correct.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but...MyviewDined on 10/16/2014Too noisy and too dark for my tastes, but the food and service were good.
- Outstanding!GR8FDDined on 10/16/2014Bristol has always been one of my favorite places to get fresh seafood!Special Features:
- WonderfulkhbbDined on 10/12/2014Delicious food and great service, always a wonderful experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the perfect brunchGoRedsDined on 10/12/2014We were a groupf of 10 for Sunday brunch. I used Opentable for a reservation the night before. The next morning, we were given the private dining room, and I didnt even have to ask for it! Bristol's brunch is pretty well-known around STL County, so I won't go into details about how amazing the selection of food was and how wonderful the service was. All I can say us that we will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bristol - Our Neighborhood GemLoboDined on 10/11/2014We enjoy the ambiance and are always greeted warmly and welcomed like family. Bristol's decor is rich, cozy, and enchanting - the staff is knowledgeable and committed to making each experience a special occasion. Wine selections and appetizers are extensive (the Fried Calamari with jalapenos and carrots is accompanied by sweet and sour sauce and creole remoulade). Also flavorful and mouthwatering is the Roasted Duck Flatbread with fig barbecue sauce and gorgonzola cheese. The savory wood-grilled fish is ambrosial (we ordered the Barramundi and were blown away by its tender, flaky, smoky scrumptiousness!) and side dishes are thoughtful and creative (lemon asparagus risotto, apple-celery root slaw, and zucchini, corn, tomato, basil ragout).Special Features:
- Excellent LunchSnickelfritzDined on 10/10/2014Met my wife here for a special lunch and it was wonderful. Excellent food but a little pricey.Special Features:
- Best brunch in St. LouisBcatsk1969Dined on 10/5/2014The brunch menu never fails to disappoint. I have been coming back to Bristols with friends and family for years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MeateaterDined on 10/3/2014Good food. Would be nice to be able to get the oyster discount at the table instead of only at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!Lulubird13Dined on 10/3/2014I had to reschedule my appointment because I was running late. I was able to do everything online and when I got to the restaurant we were seated almost right away. Our waiter Adam was very polite and knowledgeable of the menu options. Everything we ordered was amazing and I will definitely recommend Bristol to all my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Gumbo in townJim716Dined on 10/3/2014Went to Bristol for a birthday celebration with my wife. Great service, great food. What more could you ask?Special Features:
- Great seafood in the Midwest? Yes!byrnejayDined on 10/2/2014As a New England-raised seafood snob I typically stick to the steakhouses when I'm not near a coast. Bristol's more than pleasantly surprised me with truly fresh tasting, high quality and perfectly prepared fish. Their lobster bisque and swordfish were as good as any I've been served from Boston to Bar Harbor.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014The lobster bisque is to die for. All seafood is very good. Close to work.Special Features:
- JamesWatsonVIPDined on 9/28/2014Great variety on the Seafood Garde Manger station for the Sunday brunch. We just kept coming back to it again and again. Didn't bother with the chafing dishes or carving station.Special Features:
- great food and service!WoodyDined on 9/28/2014The service is always great. Brunch was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GastronomeDined on 9/27/2014Food decent. Over priced a little for quality. Service a little slow. Restaurant loud; acoustics not great. Surprised at quality of restaurant Caesar Salad no longer anchovy based (told to me by wait staff when I asked for anchovies in my salad). King crab legs not very much flavor and very thin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent for lunch meetings.cookie3DDined on 9/26/2014Excellent service and food is very important to me. Great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent seafood, affable serviceHotelwizVIPDined on 9/24/2014Party of 8, enjoyable evening with excellent starters and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IrishDined on 9/24/2014Excellent as always, we have been patrons for 27 yrs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatAvgGuyDined on 9/22/2014Had a lunch meeting here and as always the fish was perfect.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014The brunch was very good, but the desert bar could use more chocolateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NagzVIPDined on 9/20/2014Great food - fresh, daily catches, excellent service!Special Features:
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2014Great seafood and excellent service. Relaxed atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service and food...2good2b4gottenDined on 9/19/2014The service was quick and the food presentation was appealing to the eyes and palif. The waiter was sensitive and attentive to our needs. The environment was welcoming and consumer friendly. The food was eccentric in its presentation and taste. It has been years since I vistited this location. It was an excellent choice to celebrate our 44th wedding anniversary. The menu selection was impeccable and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bristol Seafood GrillMajorDined on 9/19/2014Best sea food in town, service is very professional, quick, and friendly! Can't wait to go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeLasmith09Dined on 9/19/2014We love spending special occasions at Bristol. The food and service are top notch. I highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ScallopsFisherkidDined on 9/18/2014I was disappointed in that my scallops and asparagus, which I have ordered before, were too peppery for my taste. The music played too loudly, so that conversation was difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LashVIPDined on 9/18/2014Wife & I had a drink & few oysters on the half shell to start the evening at the bar. Oysters were excellent. Then we moved to main dining area for dinner. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and helpful with the menu. Wife had the coconut shrimp and i had a combination plat of salmon, shrimp,scallops and crab with roasted potatoes. Absolutely perfectely prepared, seasoned, and very fresh. For desert we had their carrot cake, which is a speciality of theirs. It did not disappoint. Look forward to next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot - Fresh Eats.ChrisVIPDined on 9/18/2014Food, Service, and Atmosphere was fantastic. Very fresh seafood options. Excellent.Special Features:
- Terrific Unexpected FindSenorScottDined on 9/17/2014I stumbled upon this place when interested in a restaurant close to the hotel I was in - and glad I did. I'd describe it as a good steak house that specializes in seafood. Ambiance is warm and understated, comfortable with wood paneling. Service was top notch - professional and attentive. I asked for a recommendation from my waiter, who suggested the charred Marlin, which was fresh, tender and excellent overall. He described how they source their fish and pay extra for securing the freshest catch. I was impressed. Wine options were not extensive but solid. Overall I had the impression that this is a well run establishment that is justifiably proud of what it offers. I recommend it.Special Features:
- Great every timeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/16/2014Perfect combination of great food, excellent service, and atmosphere for lunch or a special dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special anniversaryAvgGuyDined on 9/16/2014The entire staff went above and beyond to make our night special. Our waitress Rebecca was amazing. I asked for a fish recommendation and she gave me a great one and her description was spot on. The night was prefect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as AlwaysLoireKVIPDined on 9/16/2014I choose Bristol's for a client business dinner. As always the food, service and atmosphere were excellent.Special Features:
- charlieVIPDined on 9/14/2014What a wonderful experience! The seafood was fresh and properly prepared, and our waitress (Amy?) could not have been better.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceNumber1fanDined on 9/14/2014From the moment we walked through the doors, until the time to leave. The staff and service was above any expectation. Will be back really soon. The food is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JamesWatsonVIPDined on 9/13/2014Maple planked salmon represented a good try. Mussels were great.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceSpecialDined on 9/12/2014Our waitress was friendly and knowledgeable of all the items on the menu. The manager stopped by our table to inquire about our meal and how we were. The menu is pricier than our usual places we go but we were there to celebrate a special occasion. The food was very good and the menu has a large variety to pick from. I would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.