Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
11801 Olive Blvd.
Creve Coeur, MO 63141Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bristolseafoodgrill.com/home.aspx?location_id=87
- Phone: 3145670272
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Matt Rock
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Bristol Seafood Grill is the perfect setting for your banquet, wedding rehearsal dinner, private party, business lunch or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal and elegant setting. We offer versatile accommodations and a wide selection of menu choices for any size gathering.
- Private Party Contact: Diane Marino 3145670272
- Special Events: Happy hour food and drink specials: Sunday - Friday | 4:00pm - 7:00pm | Available at the bar only.
A word from Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Bristol Seafood Grill crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Bristol delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for weekday lunch, dinner & Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur - Best Restaurants in Creve Coeur ›
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur reviews from OpenTable diners
321 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (190)fit for foodies (108)romantic (107)good for groups (104)great for brunch (97)neighborhood gem (82)notable wine list (79)great for lunch (77)vibrant bar scene (34)hot spot (22)kid-friendly (20)late-night find (14)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (2)Show More
- JamesWatsonVIPDined on 9/28/2014Great variety on the Seafood Garde Manger station for the Sunday brunch. We just kept coming back to it again and again. Didn't bother with the chafing dishes or carving station.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014Food decent. Over priced a little for quality. Service a little slow. Restaurant loud; acoustics not great. Surprised at quality of restaurant Caesar Salad no longer anchovy based (told to me by wait staff when I asked for anchovies in my salad). King crab legs not very much flavor and very thin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent for lunch meetings.cookie3DDined on 9/26/2014Excellent service and food is very important to me. Great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent seafood, affable serviceHotelwizVIPDined on 9/24/2014Party of 8, enjoyable evening with excellent starters and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IrishDined on 9/24/2014Excellent as always, we have been patrons for 27 yrs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatAvgGuyDined on 9/22/2014Had a lunch meeting here and as always the fish was perfect.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014The brunch was very good, but the desert bar could use more chocolateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NagzVIPDined on 9/20/2014Great food - fresh, daily catches, excellent service!Special Features:
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2014Great seafood and excellent service. Relaxed atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service and food...2good2b4gottenDined on 9/19/2014The service was quick and the food presentation was appealing to the eyes and palif. The waiter was sensitive and attentive to our needs. The environment was welcoming and consumer friendly. The food was eccentric in its presentation and taste. It has been years since I vistited this location. It was an excellent choice to celebrate our 44th wedding anniversary. The menu selection was impeccable and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bristol Seafood GrillMajorDined on 9/19/2014Best sea food in town, service is very professional, quick, and friendly! Can't wait to go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeLasmith09Dined on 9/19/2014We love spending special occasions at Bristol. The food and service are top notch. I highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ScallopsFisherkidDined on 9/18/2014I was disappointed in that my scallops and asparagus, which I have ordered before, were too peppery for my taste. The music played too loudly, so that conversation was difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LashVIPDined on 9/18/2014Wife & I had a drink & few oysters on the half shell to start the evening at the bar. Oysters were excellent. Then we moved to main dining area for dinner. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and helpful with the menu. Wife had the coconut shrimp and i had a combination plat of salmon, shrimp,scallops and crab with roasted potatoes. Absolutely perfectely prepared, seasoned, and very fresh. For desert we had their carrot cake, which is a speciality of theirs. It did not disappoint. Look forward to next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot - Fresh Eats.ChrisVIPDined on 9/18/2014Food, Service, and Atmosphere was fantastic. Very fresh seafood options. Excellent.Special Features:
- Terrific Unexpected FindSenorScottDined on 9/17/2014I stumbled upon this place when interested in a restaurant close to the hotel I was in - and glad I did. I'd describe it as a good steak house that specializes in seafood. Ambiance is warm and understated, comfortable with wood paneling. Service was top notch - professional and attentive. I asked for a recommendation from my waiter, who suggested the charred Marlin, which was fresh, tender and excellent overall. He described how they source their fish and pay extra for securing the freshest catch. I was impressed. Wine options were not extensive but solid. Overall I had the impression that this is a well run establishment that is justifiably proud of what it offers. I recommend it.Special Features:
- Great every timeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/16/2014Perfect combination of great food, excellent service, and atmosphere for lunch or a special dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special anniversaryAvgGuyDined on 9/16/2014The entire staff went above and beyond to make our night special. Our waitress Rebecca was amazing. I asked for a fish recommendation and she gave me a great one and her description was spot on. The night was prefect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as AlwaysLoireKVIPDined on 9/16/2014I choose Bristol's for a client business dinner. As always the food, service and atmosphere were excellent.Special Features:
- charlieVIPDined on 9/14/2014What a wonderful experience! The seafood was fresh and properly prepared, and our waitress (Amy?) could not have been better.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceNumber1fanDined on 9/14/2014From the moment we walked through the doors, until the time to leave. The staff and service was above any expectation. Will be back really soon. The food is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JamesWatsonVIPDined on 9/13/2014Maple planked salmon represented a good try. Mussels were great.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceSpecialDined on 9/12/2014Our waitress was friendly and knowledgeable of all the items on the menu. The manager stopped by our table to inquire about our meal and how we were. The menu is pricier than our usual places we go but we were there to celebrate a special occasion. The food was very good and the menu has a large variety to pick from. I would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time at BristolthataboyDined on 9/10/2014I read the reviews and viewed the menu on line prior to our actual dinner reservations. Everything I ordered was better than I envisioned. Mac+cheese with lobster blew me away. Portions are plentiful. Seasoned just right. See you soon when I am back in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestDrakeDined on 9/10/2014This is the Best Food in St. Louis---Period. There is no close second. The service has always been very good as well. They can custom make dishes for you that are spectacular. Whether it's seafood or other, no matter what they have on their changing menu I have NEVER been disappointed.Special Features:
- U2rgoodDined on 9/7/2014There was a wide variety of breakfast foods, desserts, meats, cheeses and seafoods.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/4/2014We were entertaining friends from Wisconsin who requested ahi tuna. Bristol's did not disappoint. The ahi tuna was delicious. The Arctic char was delightful and the oysters were wonderful. It is especially nice to have out-of-towners rave about the food in one of our favorite restaurants. Thank you for your attention to detail, good service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodShahacDined on 9/3/2014I had the barramundi with the Yukon potatoes and mixed veggies, everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh Fresh FreshOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/2/2014Some of the freshest seafood in St. Louis. The Halibut special was amazing. Great variety of oysters. Wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Freezing!SusieVIPDined on 9/2/2014It was hard to enjoy the food as it was freezing inside the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super Brunch!ItalianLover2000VIPDined on 8/31/2014Took our entire family (11) to Sunday Brunch. As usual, it was perfect. Super food, super service. Everyone found many things that they liked.Special Features:
- Disappointing BrunchJusyMyOpinionVIPDined on 8/31/2014At almost $30/person for brunch I was disappointed in the quality of the food. The enchiladas were falling apart in the pan so they appeared like one big bunch of goo. Parts were soggy while the rest was dried out an hard. The same can be said of the pre-sliced ham. It had set for so long only 1/3 was eatable, the other was so hard I couldn't cut it with a knife. The "Prime Rib" if that is truly the cut of meat, was very well done and no amount of sauce could revive it. This was also pre-sliced and in very small pieces about the size of a slice of spam and just as appetizing. It was a very disappointing experience.
- I Love this Place!PeachySueDined on 8/31/2014It cannot be easy to obtain really fresh seafood in a land-locked state like Missouri, but the Bristol Seafood Grill in Creve Coeur, Missouri has succeeded in spades. I highly recommend this establishment to any and all lovers of seafood. I am a HUGE fan of oysters on the half-shell, and those served at the Bristol are simply amazing. The scallops are always perfectly cooked, the service is flawless, and the ambience is warm and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- girls brunchgirlsdining123Dined on 8/31/2014Our experience with the restaurant was very nice. Although it had been a few years since I've been there, I took my best girlfriend for brunch and she really enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerDbrb5Dined on 8/30/2014Very nice experience. The waiter had a very good knowledge of the menu and the wine list. My steak was very well prepared. The pasta dish was a little bland but tasty. Great atmosphere for a quiet dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cards / Cubs crew2mountvernonitesDined on 8/29/2014The six of us - 4 Cards, 2 Cubs - had an early dinner before the game. As usual, the food, the service, and the ambience were first rate. We sat an a little ssemi-private alcove which seats six. Four of us chose from the Twilight Menu, a great value for us seniors. My wife and I have dined at Bristol for more than a decade, and we intend to continue doing so, Lord willing.Special Features:
- Celebration lunch!happydinerDined on 8/29/2014Bristol's is always one of our favorite places to go, especially when celebrating!Special Features:
- As always a great placeNancyVIPDined on 8/26/2014My European friends always want to go to Bristol's when they come to the USA on business - it never disappoints themSpecial Features:
- Always ConsistentDonaldVIPDined on 8/26/2014I frequent STL often and try to make to Bristols for my favorit which is crispy Tuna. I know the word seafood and Midwest are not synomis with freshness, however, Bristols is very good. The service, menu and food are very good and you will not be disappointed. They have menu options to satisfy everyone. I also enjoy the Corn biscuits and chowder..
- Excellent lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014I had the rainbow trout with asparagus and green beans and it was wonderful, cooked to perfection. The service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.