Brio Tuscan Grille - Lombard
330 Yorktown Center
Lombard, IL 60148Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Brio Tuscan Grille - Lombard
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brioitalian.com/the_shops_on_butterfield.html
- Phone: 6304241515
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:30pm; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Philip Pomykalski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Wednesday $5 Martini's All Day
A word from Brio Tuscan Grille - Lombard
BRIO invites you to gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the flavors of Tuscany without leaving the country. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Lombard, our chef-inspired Tuscan recipes are sure to tempt your palate. At BRIO we believe that "to eat well is to live well." Buon Appetito!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Brio Tuscan Grille - Lombard - Best Restaurants in Lombard ›
Brio Tuscan Grille - Lombard reviews from OpenTable diners
161 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (90)special occasion (72)great for lunch (70)good for groups (62)fit for foodies (46)romantic (40)neighborhood gem (32)great for brunch (27)kid-friendly (20)notable wine list (15)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (10)scenic view (6)hot spot (6)Show More
- Dinner with old friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We had dinner with four old friends last Saturday evening. The food (I had the grilled salmon) and service was great.Special Features:
- MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014The food was fine, but the service was somewhat inattentive. Our cheesecake was sour, and we had to send it back. Generally forgettable restaurant that I would not recommend.
- AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014Restaurant and service were good. Food-Furnished by food service company. Burger not worth it for the money. Should be fresh 90/10 burger not frozen food service product.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!!CocoDined on 8/22/2014Simply, The best food you will ever eat. Every appetizer, main dish and desert are amazing. The service is very good and the servers went out of their way to find out if we were celebrating a special occasion. We were, and they put a little lit candle in the desert. Very nice touch, good service, great food. I'l be back again very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MsowlDined on 8/19/2014A lovely mix of Italian cuisine with just enough non-past dishes on the menu. Excellent wine selections. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- Fitting for a celebrationHereComesTheBrideDined on 8/16/2014After a bridal fitting with my daughter and her bridal party for their dresses Brio for lunch was a welcome respite. I've been to Brio for dinner but never for luncheon. The menu is excellent with lots of lighter and regular lunch portions, excellent wine selection and refreshing cocktails. Everyone enjoyed their menu choices and said the lobster bisque was to die for. The dessert choices (if you still have room) are excellent and range from smaller to the very generous and delicious Torta di Cioccolata. Service was excellent and although Brio can be a little noisy, when we dined (towards the end of the lunch hour) helped to minimize that. Brio has never disappointed and I'm looking forward to returning. Try it..you'll love it!Special Features:
- Great Food, kid-friendly, service!LiloDined on 8/14/2014The bistecca insalata is our favorite menu item, along with their lineup of sandwiches for lunch. The service is attentive and experienced. We always have the same kind waiter when we go. Although it has a romantic feel with the lighting, they are also prepared for and considerate of children with families. Nice kids menu, they provide crayons for them to color with, and they make an effort to bring the food out quickly. We always have a good, consistent experience here!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/12/2014Excellent dining experience. The food menu was extensive. The chicken piccata was outstanding!! The service was terrific with our server offering us drink and wine recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014Waiter very good. Kids menu was appreciated and the portions were more than adequate !! All in all a great dining experience for all!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpartyBoilerVIPDined on 8/8/2014been several times, very good italian food and service at a reasonable priceSpecial Features:
- Excellent meal!LisaKVIPDined on 8/2/2014Everything was delicious! We will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must TryDennyDined on 8/1/2014Enjoyed the calamari! Tender and crisp with awesome sauces. Our server team was very helpful with wine selections and food recommendations. They were always "aware" and seemed to visit us right when they were needed. The pork porterhouse was exceptional. No room for dessert but they looked incredible. I'm always looking for places to take friends and they have a wonderful party room for up to 40 (ish). We will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- corkieVIPDined on 7/31/2014Brio's food is consistently good. The day we went we found an $8.75 luncheon special menu from which we actually ordered. My friend and I had the field greens and grilled chicken salad. it was enormous! Our other friend had the flat bread and salad, and they, too, were enormous. That said, we all did eat every bit of our lunches. Way to go, Brio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very gooenJoyeditDined on 7/26/2014It was Very Nice food was great Service very Good!!!Special Features:
- Good Restaurant for groupsmisraDined on 7/25/2014I was glad that they had honored my request to have a corner table with less noise. Also, I was glad they had some lighter/low-fat dinner dishes. Food was average. But it was not noisy like some other restaurants on Fridays.I wish they had more lactose-free dishes. Nothing wrong in serving some dishes with wine and butter sauce (most of the folks with lactose intolerance could still handle butter). But I'll go back to the restaurant again when I am going with a group because it is a good restaurants for groups.Special Features:
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/19/2014The appetizer (shrimp&meat) that our bartender and server both recommended was......fabulous!Special Features:
- FridayOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/18/2014loud; great food but to hard to have a conversation..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/16/2014We celebrated our 15 year anniversary at Brio. The food & peach martinis were excellent. It was our first time experiencing the Brio. We will return:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taste's greatCyrano1818Dined on 7/15/2014The food selection at Brio compliments any appetite. But the reason we enjoy dining there at least once a month is that Brio focuses on unique taste and attractive presentation rather than quantity. I had the Veal Milanese; the taste of the veal matched perfectly with the pasta. My wife had a chicken selection off their new Lo Cal menu. Don't forget the bread and flatbread; it doesn't need butter but suggest adding a bit. In the Lombard-Oak Brook area, we are fortunately to have quite a number of outstanding restaurants to fit any occasion.Special Features:
- great placejoaneDined on 7/12/2014Food is good, excellent wait staff, charming place with a fabulous outdoor patioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First experience at BrioPfp258Dined on 7/12/2014We were given gift cards to this restaurant and enjoyed dinner with another couple last Saturday evening. We enjoyed the bruschetta appetizer free for signing into the Brio website. We ordered drinks and I was disappointed with the peach sangria. It tasted very watered down and not very peachy. It was quickly and without question replaced with a glass of wine. I started the meal off with the lobster bisque which was buttery, velvety with nice chunks of lobster. It was very rich and along with the bread could have made a meal in itself. After reviewing the menu I chose a penne pasta with chicken, spinach and a rich creamy Alfredo sauce. It was tasty but also rich and most went home me.Special Features:
- Italian food at its bestBonitaDined on 7/12/2014The food is excellent, and on a nice day, the outdoor dining is just wonderful. The wait-staff work very hard to please, and the desserts are heavenly!Special Features:
- Rough start but turned out okay!HeHateMeDined on 7/11/2014I had made reservations thru open table and requested outdoor seating. When we arrived, they told us we would be 4th on waiting list. So, we decided to just grab a spot inside. I felt it was very loud and I regretted not waiting for outside. Anyway, my friend and I just sat there for what was definitely too long a time period. We were thirsty, hungry, annoyed, and nobody was acknowledging us. Finally a nice waitress saw that nobody was helping us and she got the manager who was so kind and apologetic. We ended up getting seats outside and it was a lovely night! Food came super fast. I had chicken limone and loved it! My friend had a lobster pasta dish which I tried and was very good. I'm glad we didn't walk out, as we were tempted to do!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Night OutBRVMomDined on 7/11/2014Met up with a friend I hadn't seen in a while at Brio. Got a great booth in a quiet spot so we could talk. The waiter was pleasant and attentive but gave us space so we could gab and catch up with each other. Food was great as usual. My friend and I appreciated the "lighter" menu, which was really just a listing of several of Brio's regular entrees, salads, etc., but it was nice to know that those options are all on the lighter side. We bith ordered from that menu and enjoyed our mesls - my friend had a 5 oz filet with potatoes, veggies and also a salad to start; I had a caesar salad and the Mediterranean Shrimp. It was all delicious. We both ended up taking leftovers home, so the portion sizes were good. Will definitely go to Brio again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bravo, Brio!SarahMcDined on 7/5/2014Loved the authentic taste of Tuscany hidden right in Lombard. The wine menu was extensive and impressive - the Wente Riesling was the BEST I have ever had! The food menu was great as well, in that those who are more health-conscious have just as delicious options as those who are not. There really is something fantastic for everyone. Jay, our server, was personable, knowledgeable, and enjoyable. The ambiance of the restaurant was comfortable, classy and upscale. Will definitely recommend and return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Independence weekend gemOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/5/2014After too much hot dogs and brats the day before, it was great to have a nice sit down meal. Wait Evan was fantastic, hustling in a very positive way. From wine to dessert, everything was fab!Special Features:
- corkieVIPDined on 7/5/2014Perhaps it was the holiday weekend that was the reason for the less than attentive service. The restaurant was not full (we had 5:00PM reservation), but our server was not to be found except to take our order and to present the bill. Unfortunately, that does set the tone for the experience. Food, however, was as always, very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anonymousVIPDined on 7/2/2014Being in the restaurant business myself, I was excited to try a new place and Brio came with very high recommendations. We started with a bottle of wine at the bar and had very friendly service from Kathy and Jay. Later, we sat down for dinner, but unfortunately that is where the disappointment began. We were all impressed with the embiance and food of the restaurant, but felt very rushed when it came to ordering. In addition, our server told us (with a smile), before we were done with our coffee and paying, that SHE WAS LEAVING and would have someone watch the table. I found this a bit unacceptable since we were at the table for less than an hour and a half. We will be back, but this might be a point to bring up to your servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mizzwizzVIPDined on 6/29/2014Celebrated a 50th Wedding Anniversary for lunch on a Sunday. Restaurant was gracious and helped us make the day for the "bride and groom" very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Place for a dateStevesbDined on 6/28/2014Food was very good and plenty of variety. Very loud though. You can still have a conversation as long as you are close but not without noticing the amount of background noise, from voices of others, that almost echoed. I believe this has to do with the somewhat open design of the dining room and the number of hard surfaces. Needs to add either more loose fabrics and/or more natural elements - water, plants, etc. to absorb the sounds. A few more touches to cozy the spaces up might also limit the travel of the sound.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeMarkDzDined on 6/27/2014We recently celebrated our anniversary there and would come back again. We were treated well and enjoyed good food and service.Special Features:
- Special OccasionironladyDined on 6/27/2014Always a wonderful experience with good food and service.Special Features:
- Food was greatCubsfanDined on 6/25/2014We had a great lunch outside however the waitress was not attentive to our needs. Perhaps she was having a bad daySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miloat385@aol.comFinediningDined on 6/22/2014Great meal and service. We sat outside and enjoyed the Sunday quiet.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/21/2014Very good food. Great menu choices. Hostesses very accomodating.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2014A variety of wonderful food with a menu that has something for everyone. A knowledgeable and friendly staff that ensures your experience will be comfortable and pleasant. The outdoor area is perfect for dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatJanetteDined on 6/19/2014We enjoy going to Brio to celebrate birthdays. We are 4 ladies who worked together and they let us sit and talk. It is so nice not to feel that you have to leave....and besides that the food and service are great.Special Features:
- Always a hit...GotTwins2Dined on 6/15/2014We've been going to Brio for years. My 7 year old twins love it, as do the adults. We've have special occasions there as well as impromptu lunch/dinner. Consistently great food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!JG90Dined on 6/15/2014This was our first time at Brio and it will not be the last. The dining hall was bright and cheerful; elegant and sophisticated. The menu included a number of gluten free items. My husband ate from the regular menu, I ate from the gluten free menu and both were delicious. The service was responsive and attentive at the right time. The manager made sure to stop at each table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late dinnerJomamaVIPDined on 6/14/2014We went for a late dinner and the place was pretty empty. Started out with a really good Peach Palmer drink. The appetizer we had, Crab & Shrimp Fonduta, was really good except for the crisps they included for dipping. They tasted stale to me. Service was very attentive. We would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.