BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter
700 Ashwood Parkway
Dunwoody, GA 30338Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brioitalian.com/perimeter_dunwoody.html
- Phone: (678) 587-0017
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: BRIO is pleased to offer family-style party pans of pasta, salads and house specialties for carryout for your next home or office function. To view a menu visit our website: www.brioitalian.com . Please place your orders 24 hours prior to pick-up. GRAZIE!
A word from BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter
BRIO (meaning "lively" or "full of life") is a "polished casual" restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, "Tuscan Grille" is descriptive for a menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops, and seafood; similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO's philosophy of "to eat well, is to live well" is why they only use the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of a Tuscan country villa to the American city. To learn more, go to www.BrioItalian.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter - Best Restaurants in Dunwoody ›
BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (51)great for outdoor dining (44)good for groups (43)scenic view (34)special occasion (34)neighborhood gem (32)fit for foodies (26)great for brunch (24)romantic (15)notable wine list (13)kid-friendly (9)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (4)Show More
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Service was amazing! Server was polite, professional, courteous, and very considerate! Food and presentation spectacular! Had invited friends for dinner and left feeling we had made a great choice! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time at BrioAnnieDined on 11/15/2014We had a great time the night we went to Brio. The food was really good and the ambiance that night was fairly quiet. The service was excellent and the prices were extremely reasonable for what we had. We had everything from appetizers to desserts and each course was excellent. I like the fact that I am a vegetarian and there are a lot of choices, It is a place both my husband and I can find great selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The server was rude and was not doing her job.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014The employee 's starting from the person that welcomes and ending with the waitress are very unfriendly. When we arrived not even a ""Hi". Then we wait a lot to be served after be seated. During the course for the night we asked several times for water and she never fulfilled our request. Finally we asked another person. Was a very disappointed night . Not worth it.
- Delicious.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/8/2014Our food was great, the service was outstanding...definitely request Latoya at your table, she's the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's OKliamottoDined on 11/4/2014In spite of the fact that I consider Italian restaurants a fancy way to charge high prices for food made with inexpensive ingredients, Brio was very enjoyable. A nice quiet dining experience.
- CIAOBonBonVIPDined on 10/31/2014Great food, great wine always great service.... Always come back to for lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- The bestEnjoyedDined on 10/27/2014This is one of the best and most consistent restaurants in atlanta. I have visited many. This one the service, food and atmosphere is always amazing. My wife and I have had some of our best dates and food here at this location; Perimeter. Everyone from the manager to etc always are working to give there best. We love to sit at Table 22, which is one of the few table located right in front of the large cooking area. Even that close to all the activity of the all the food flying by and all those that walk by. You still feel as though you are never in the way. This will always be the location of where my wife and I love grew. I even hosted a birthday dinner for her here. AMAZING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual dining at its bestDennyVIPDined on 10/21/2014The staff great you like you are welcome. The wide range of menu items from pesto chicken pasta to grilled salmon make selections difficult but delicious with any choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014We took my mom for lunch for her birthday and the food and service were great.Special Features:
- Great, as usualLouuDined on 10/8/2014As usual, the food was delicious, the service just right, and it's one of Atlanta's most beautiful restaurants. You can't beat Tuscan ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shrimp VerdudaDennyVIPDined on 10/5/2014The Month of October Pasta promotion is excellent. The sautéed Shrimp Verduda has a combination of seasonings that make you want to order it again. The service is attentive and the kitchen is fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday LunchCelebrationDined on 10/5/2014Enjoyed our experience at Brio very much. A wonderful meal and very good food and service.Special Features:
- Penne MediterraneanBrioFanDined on 9/27/2014Thank you for preparing our favorite dish even though it was off the menu, and meeting our specifications for omitting cheese, butter and tomatoes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- have been there many times previousDiscouragedVIPDined on 9/20/2014The quality of the food has sagged over the couple of years. The service for the most has hit the skids. Corporate needs to give this location a major upgrade as as the decor & furnishings are really outdated. The servers need a total retraining or find new servers. This location doesn't have the "excitement" as it did a few years ago. The food is still relatively good and some dishes are outstanding. This coupled medicore service doesn't present itself as a fine establishment. One of the biggest downfalls of this restaurant is the loud music that makes eating & talking impossible and annoying. It is best to have low music or no music to further enhace a good meal. At least, the wildlife is happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great serviceBruceVIPDined on 9/20/2014The service was fantastic. Also, I'm hard of hearing, and this place had great sound treatment. Nice and quiet even when busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice lunch localeHappyDined on 9/19/2014My friend and I met to celebrate a birthday. Very nice dining experience.Special Features:
- We loved itElvisVIPDined on 9/14/2014We really enjoy Brio The food service and ambience is great We took our kids out for an evening and they really enjoyed it We highly recommend BrioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great soupGreenvilleFoodieVIPDined on 9/14/2014I had the soup of the day - tomato bisque - and the harvest salad. The soup was outstanding. The salad was pretty good - not as much chicken as it's had in the past, but still good. And good grief - it was plentiful. Big enough for two, for sure. I've never had a bad meal at Brio and always enjoy the extensive menu selections. Our server could have been a little more attentive - no refills on the water were offered nor did he check on us during the meal - but otherwise, a nice experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Liked the convience of being able to make a reservation onlineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as alwaysKirstinVIPDined on 8/26/2014Brio is one of my go to lunch spots, food is very good and the atmosphere and noise level are very good for meetings. The steak salad is one of my favorite things, the lobster bisque is also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TERRIBLE EXPERIENCEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014We used to love brio but thus was awful from the time we stepped into the door The manager was rude, the waiter was so slow , food took 50 min to come out and it was hardly Luke warm and the restaurant wasn't that busy. Had to kept asking for refills as we had dry cups all the time especially because if the wait. I had 10 pasta noodles for $15.00. Steak was to be med well on the salad and it was rare after all the wait. The risotto had to be finished he said after we all got ours 50 min later we had a 17 month old that was hard to contain due to the extra long wait the manager needs manners. We had a handicapped person with us and he wouldn't let him sit at the bar to wait. He said the table was reserved. Would not go back or recommend
- Pretty good restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Food was great, service was okay, and we didn't get a great seat but the ambiance is nice at certain tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at BrioOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014Dined at Brio with friends for a birthday gathering. We were seated next to the window overlooking the fountain/lake. It was a tad too warm for dining outdoors but the patio looked like a good option in nicer weather. My party shared small plates.....we had the Quattro (4 bruschetta types) and the roasted mushroom pizza which were all fresh and delicious. I had the ravioli and it was divine with a very tasty sauce. The service was impeccable and our birthday girl was presented with a dessert parfait (key lime pie) with a candle on top. It was a very enjoyable evening. Executive Chef Glenn Mills knows what he's doing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeclineCaptZotDined on 8/21/2014The food was nowhere as good as in the past. Too much "spicy" and not enough Italian.Special Features:
- always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/20/2014Our go-to restaurant in our area. Always consistentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good mealYummyDined on 8/17/2014Brio is always a good option for dinner with friends. On this occasion I had a friend in town. I had the salmon and she had the tilapia - both dinners were great!! I also thoroughly enjoyed their raspberry mojito!Special Features:
- jiggleVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had an excellent meal. The grilled mahi mahi was delicious, and prepared to our needs. The key lime dessert was a great finish.Special Features:
- consistently good !OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014another great experience at Brio Perimeter. food, service and ambiance were wonderful !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy shrimpArtsySamDined on 8/11/2014Three of the four in our party ordered the Mediterranean Shrimp on the Light Menu. It was so delicious, our plates were all completely clean. Also...Thank you so much for the truly gluten free menu. My husband who has full blown Celiac Disease had the Chicken Griglia, He said it was delicious and he did not suffer any reactions whatsoever. Thank you so much. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great for a celebrationHSVlocalDined on 8/8/2014My Dad chose Brio for his birthday because it is his favorite in Atlanta, but he hadn't been to this Perimeter location. We got a table inside by the window to enjoy the view of the deck outside. Service was attentive and knowledgeable without being overbearing. All of us had several options we liked, and we loved what we chose. Even the leftovers were delicious the next day! Brio is a great choice for people trying to decide between wonderful food (even foodies) and those who feel more comfortable in chain restaurants.Special Features:
- GreatReviewer7Dined on 8/3/2014We had a great time.. Rheesa was our server and a true gem within a gem of an eatery. Her lovely demeanor added to an already great dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JeannieVIPDined on 8/3/2014Great service and food is always consistent Our group of 6 really enjoyedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5-Star Service!OnlySpecialWillDoDined on 8/3/2014Brio's waitstaff is gracious and focused on your, personal, dining experience. Not intrusive, but magically There just as you're thinking a re-fill might be nice. Food is delicious, as it is in most quality restaurants, and the atmosphere is Nice People/Good Times--not noisy, just that pleasant, background hum of conversation. Overall, service "makes" any dining-out experience, and this restaurant does service "con Brio"!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/30/2014Our server, Holton, was irrational in his service. The food was pleasant enough.Special Features:
- Perfect Lunch Spot!ParkLOVIPDined on 7/30/2014Was a perfect lunch. We ate outside, food was very good, and tables were spaced far enough apart to minimize noise and make us feel like we had some privacy. I'd go there again in a heartbeat!Special Features:
- The following 833 reviews are from the BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter reviews archive.
- Fantastic FoodFoodieVIPDined on 7/26/2014We had another great meal and the food was everything we have come to expect at Brio. We dined with 2 other couples and the restaurant did not rush us. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. The Chicken Limone is the best. The only negative comment would be that we ordered the cheesecake and it was not what we expected. It was soggy because they poured some sauce over it and it was not your usual type of cheesecake. We would not order cheesecake again.Special Features:
- Not up to parOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/26/2014We have been here many times and have had a good experience but this was not up to par. The food was very bland and so was the service. The waitress was trying to remove the bread basket half way through the meal instead of asking ig we wanted more, water glasses were never filled. The deserts they brought out looked horrible. Overall it will be a while before I even consider returningSpecial Features:
- Notsohappy4heartshappy3heartsDined on 7/26/2014Sparse with chicken and other ingredients in pasta Did not have a pesto sauce as stated on the menu for Pesto Grilled Chicken Pasta; was a lemon wine sauce instead, no basil Bestecca Salad was good Service was good Glutein free menu needs to expand;Special Features:
- Had Better Meals ElsewherebluesailDined on 7/26/2014Made a reservation at BRIO Perimeter Mall through Open Table to celebrate my new job. When I made my reservation, I wrote in the comment section that I preferred a table by the window. When we arrived, the young lady (Renee or Renata--something similar) escorted us to a table in a busy part of the restaurant. I explained my request for a table by the window, but she said, "All of the tables by the window are reserved". Well, I told her that I reserved a table and asked to be seated by the window, but she repeated the same thing. It kind of started our evening off on a sour note. The other disappointed thing was my meal. I've ordered the Sirloin Brio before and have always enjoyed it until this time. Probably won't go back.Special Features:
- Yummy mauhi Maui 500 cal dishKmacDined on 7/21/2014It's been a bit since dining at brio. I live in buckhead but got together with a girl friend at peremiter. It was a go back for this dish meal! Exceptional - I tend to think pasta which when dieting brio doesn't make the Cut. Now- it is in the mix for sure!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.