BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter
700 Ashwood Parkway
Dunwoody, GA 30338Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brioitalian.com/perimeter_dunwoody.html
- Phone: 6785870017
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Glenn Mills
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: BRIO is pleased to offer family-style party pans of pasta, salads and house specialties for carryout for your next home or office function. To view a menu visit our website: www.brioitalian.com . Please place your orders 24 hours prior to pick-up. GRAZIE!
A word from BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter
For the quality minded guest who wants to escape everyday life and enjoy "La Dolce Vita" - the Good Life- BRIO stands apart by bringing together passionate people, authentic food and genuine hospitality that allows our guest to "eat well and live well". BRIO invites you to enjoy our premium quality steaks, chops, fish, pasta and flatbreads. Whether its business or pleasure, BRIO's Tuscan country villa like atmosphere is the perfect place to gather. BRIO is also pleased to offer an extensive wine list, outdoor dining, Weekend Bellini Brunch from 11-3 and an award-winning children's menu. For more information visit us at: www.BrioItalian.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter reviews from OpenTable diners
153 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (75)great for lunch (63)special occasion (60)scenic view (54)neighborhood gem (53)good for groups (53)great for brunch (37)fit for foodies (36)romantic (31)notable wine list (22)kid-friendly (18)late-night find (11)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (6)Show More
- Always a good mealYummyDined on 8/17/2014Brio is always a good option for dinner with friends. On this occasion I had a friend in town. I had the salmon and she had the tilapia - both dinners were great!! I also thoroughly enjoyed their raspberry mojito!Special Features:
- jiggleVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had an excellent meal. The grilled mahi mahi was delicious, and prepared to our needs. The key lime dessert was a great finish.Special Features:
- consistently good !OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014another great experience at Brio Perimeter. food, service and ambiance were wonderful !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy shrimpArtsySamDined on 8/11/2014Three of the four in our party ordered the Mediterranean Shrimp on the Light Menu. It was so delicious, our plates were all completely clean. Also...Thank you so much for the truly gluten free menu. My husband who has full blown Celiac Disease had the Chicken Griglia, He said it was delicious and he did not suffer any reactions whatsoever. Thank you so much. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great for a celebrationHSVlocalDined on 8/8/2014My Dad chose Brio for his birthday because it is his favorite in Atlanta, but he hadn't been to this Perimeter location. We got a table inside by the window to enjoy the view of the deck outside. Service was attentive and knowledgeable without being overbearing. All of us had several options we liked, and we loved what we chose. Even the leftovers were delicious the next day! Brio is a great choice for people trying to decide between wonderful food (even foodies) and those who feel more comfortable in chain restaurants.Special Features:
- GreatReviewer7Dined on 8/3/2014We had a great time.. Rheesa was our server and a true gem within a gem of an eatery. Her lovely demeanor added to an already great dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JeannieVIPDined on 8/3/2014Great service and food is always consistent Our group of 6 really enjoyedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5-Star Service!OnlySpecialWillDoDined on 8/3/2014Brio's waitstaff is gracious and focused on your, personal, dining experience. Not intrusive, but magically There just as you're thinking a re-fill might be nice. Food is delicious, as it is in most quality restaurants, and the atmosphere is Nice People/Good Times--not noisy, just that pleasant, background hum of conversation. Overall, service "makes" any dining-out experience, and this restaurant does service "con Brio"!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/30/2014Our server, Holton, was irrational in his service. The food was pleasant enough.Special Features:
- Perfect Lunch Spot!ParkLODined on 7/30/2014Was a perfect lunch. We ate outside, food was very good, and tables were spaced far enough apart to minimize noise and make us feel like we had some privacy. I'd go there again in a heartbeat!Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodFoodieVIPDined on 7/26/2014We had another great meal and the food was everything we have come to expect at Brio. We dined with 2 other couples and the restaurant did not rush us. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. The Chicken Limone is the best. The only negative comment would be that we ordered the cheesecake and it was not what we expected. It was soggy because they poured some sauce over it and it was not your usual type of cheesecake. We would not order cheesecake again.Special Features:
- Not up to parOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/26/2014We have been here many times and have had a good experience but this was not up to par. The food was very bland and so was the service. The waitress was trying to remove the bread basket half way through the meal instead of asking ig we wanted more, water glasses were never filled. The deserts they brought out looked horrible. Overall it will be a while before I even consider returningSpecial Features:
- Notsohappy4heartshappy3heartsDined on 7/26/2014Sparse with chicken and other ingredients in pasta Did not have a pesto sauce as stated on the menu for Pesto Grilled Chicken Pasta; was a lemon wine sauce instead, no basil Bestecca Salad was good Service was good Glutein free menu needs to expand;Special Features:
- Had Better Meals ElsewherebluesailDined on 7/26/2014Made a reservation at BRIO Perimeter Mall through Open Table to celebrate my new job. When I made my reservation, I wrote in the comment section that I preferred a table by the window. When we arrived, the young lady (Renee or Renata--something similar) escorted us to a table in a busy part of the restaurant. I explained my request for a table by the window, but she said, "All of the tables by the window are reserved". Well, I told her that I reserved a table and asked to be seated by the window, but she repeated the same thing. It kind of started our evening off on a sour note. The other disappointed thing was my meal. I've ordered the Sirloin Brio before and have always enjoyed it until this time. Probably won't go back.Special Features:
- Yummy mauhi Maui 500 cal dishKmacDined on 7/21/2014It's been a bit since dining at brio. I live in buckhead but got together with a girl friend at peremiter. It was a go back for this dish meal! Exceptional - I tend to think pasta which when dieting brio doesn't make the Cut. Now- it is in the mix for sure!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall IncredibleyoungfoodieDined on 7/19/2014Came here for the first time as a dinner date for my girlfriend's birthday. Would definitely do it again All of the food, from the starting bread to ending dessert, was some of the best I've ever had. Best lemonade I've ever had hands down, same with the chicken dish off the grill. Roasted vegetables and mashed potatoes were delicious. The service was a little slow at times but we were never disappointed when our waitress arrived. The man made lake and outdoor seating makes for a lovely view from the outdoor eating area, and the ducks/geese that frequent the area are beautiful (if a little greedy for bread) Overall highly recommended. Great food, great atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food findhns31Dined on 7/18/2014this place was very nice I enjoyed my meal truly I must go back :)Special Features:
- The food is excellent!deebeeDined on 7/12/2014We have been many times and the food is always consistently good and reasonable priced. The serivce is good, sometimes better that other times. I love the outdoor dining except for the ducks that are very annoying coming up to your table and under your feet. Not very appetizing. Overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/9/2014I hadn't been to Brio in a number of months. Sometimes on the weekends, it's very crowded there and the service isn't great. We were there on a Wednesday night and we had a very attentive server (can't remember his name). Food is usually very consistent, nothing outstanding though.Special Features:
- 4th dinnerDennyDined on 7/4/2014The mahi mahi from the main menu and the salmon from the glutton-free menu were excellent. The sourdough bread alone is worth coming back for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for girlfriend catch upAlemapDined on 6/30/2014Met 2 girlfriends there and we had a delightful dinner, excellent service -attentive but not too much! Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost….DonaldDined on 6/29/2014We have always enjoyed Brio, and this trip almost met our expectations. Great menu, and service at the outset was very good---attentive and thoughtful. i don't care for a waiter telling us which dishes he likes and recommends, because he knows nothing about my tastes--but no big deal. My pasta dish was good but long on pasta and short on the other ingredients. My date ordered a substitute for her listed vegetable and got both, but that's okay. After the check was presented, it took fifteen minutes for the waiter to return for our payment, and only when we asked another employee to find him. One of my biggest peeves is good service up until the time you're trying to pay the check, then zip.Special Features:
- Sunday DinnerDennyDined on 6/29/2014My blackened tilapia was excellent. The shrimp in the cocktail were translucent - like they were out of a can. The chopped salad was full of diverse, interesting ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Viva ItaliaFoodie2Dined on 6/29/2014You gotta try the bruschetta quatro . The trout was perfect. Love the small desserts so you don't have to feel guilty.Special Features:
- Dinner with friendsGAGatorDined on 6/27/2014We had a group of 6 people for dinner. The food was very good. Our waiter was so attentive to our group. The restaurant was a great place for dinner and we were able to hear ourselves talk, which is a problem in a lot of places. I would definitely go back here again. I had grilled mahi-mahi with crab meat on top with grilled vegetables. It was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK ExperiencehappyDined on 6/25/2014We sat outside and although our wait staff was pleasant it was as if they forgot they had seated people on the patio. It took forever between turns stopping at our table. The drinks took a long time, the food took a long time and there was one kid at the valet. He was running his tail off. One person in our party ordered the salmon. It arrived raw and she sent it back for a quick turn on the grill. The other three of us were finished with our meal when her dinner finally arrived. The food was good, but not worth the wait. Also, the ducks were disgusting. Aggressive, loud and dirty. I have been there several times before and have had a much better experience. Very disappointing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food wonderful!GroupSaturdayDined on 6/24/2014The ambiance and food were wonderful. The noise level within the restaurant made it difficult to talk/hear.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for large partiesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/24/2014Brio offers a fantastic dining experience for parties of 10 or more. The staff is very attentive and friendly and the food is of course phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Nite DestiinationknowgoodfoodDined on 6/21/2014Always a wonderful place for a lovely dinner out with someone special. The friendly, attentive service make guests feel valued, and the warm ambience of the restaurant create a wonderful setting for dining on well-prepared, delicious food. Never fail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeperfectVIPDined on 6/21/2014Always enjoy eating here. Food is very good especially Veal dishes. Ask for a table near the window and enjoy the view of water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/20/2014Excellent food and very good service. Very nice atmosphere.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK, could be betterCougerKidDined on 6/18/2014Part of a national chain with an Italian feel, predictable menu, capable kitchen, no surprises with food, good or bad. Service is ok and wait staff is generally knowledgeable. When it's not hot outside, the dining on the patio can be pleasant. Inside, tables can be close together and noise level, even when the restaurant is not crowded, can be a problem. At several points in our evening, we found ourselves shouting at one another to make ourselves heard, even though the restaurant was not even half full. Much, much quieter, better management and more sophisticated ambiance is found at J Alexander's which is just a block away. I'll try them next time. Team at Brio's could learn something by having a closer look there.Special Features:
- Small team retirement lunchBigFanDined on 6/17/2014I had made a reservation for a team retirement lunch weeks ahead through Open Table and yet when we got there it was early and they could not find the reservation; however, they handled the situation with professionalism and sat us immediately saying there was no problem they would take care of it. We were seated at a choice location and immediately attended to by the waitress. The food was great; took a little time for service delivery after our orders were taken but overall was an excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good good and reasonable pricesMichaelDined on 6/15/2014We had a party of 8 for Father's Day and the restaurant had no issue accommodating us. The food was tasty and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrancoDined on 6/14/2014The outdoor setting was pleasant but there were too many ducks roming around looking for crumbs of food. On one occassion two ducks fought over a scrap of food. I know the farm to table movement is popular but this is too much. The food was barely adequate. The chicken breast was over cooked and slightly stringy. The flavor was ok.Special Features:
- Great Dinning ExperiencestupidcupidDined on 6/14/2014Our Angel Hair Pasta and Salmon were great and Marlin provided outstanding assistance.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/13/2014We ate outside. It was very pleasant sitting near the water and enjoying the food and weather. The food and service were very good. Nice restaurant and moderately priced.Special Features:
- Wonderful!MaggyDined on 6/13/2014We dined with another couple to celebrate 2 birthdays. The food was excellent and the service was super terrific. Our server, Janiel, helped make this a fun evening. She was very personable and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLuvthefoodDined on 6/11/2014Took a group of 6 here for dinner. Great food. Service was uneven but ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/9/2014We had a delightful birthday celebration. Thanks