BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter
700 Ashwood Parkway
Dunwoody, GA 30338Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brioitalian.com/perimeter_dunwoody.html
- Phone: 6785870017
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: BRIO is pleased to offer family-style party pans of pasta, salads and house specialties for carryout for your next home or office function. To view a menu visit our website: www.brioitalian.com . Please place your orders 24 hours prior to pick-up. GRAZIE!
A word from BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter
BRIO invites you enjoy a celebration of life, love and flavor. Our Chefs take great pride in using the finest and freshest ingredients in each dish. No matter what the occasion, our premium quality steaks, chops, seafood and pasta are sure to satisfy the most discerning of palates.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Perimeter reviews from OpenTable diners
123 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (62)great for lunch (54)good for groups (46)special occasion (44)scenic view (40)neighborhood gem (40)fit for foodies (33)great for brunch (24)romantic (22)notable wine list (18)kid-friendly (15)hot spot (7)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (5)Show More
- Penne MediterraneanBrioFanDined on 9/27/2014Thank you for preparing our favorite dish even though it was off the menu, and meeting our specifications for omitting cheese, butter and tomatoes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- have been there many times previousDiscouragedVIPDined on 9/20/2014The quality of the food has sagged over the couple of years. The service for the most has hit the skids. Corporate needs to give this location a major upgrade as as the decor & furnishings are really outdated. The servers need a total retraining or find new servers. This location doesn't have the "excitement" as it did a few years ago. The food is still relatively good and some dishes are outstanding. This coupled medicore service doesn't present itself as a fine establishment. One of the biggest downfalls of this restaurant is the loud music that makes eating & talking impossible and annoying. It is best to have low music or no music to further enhace a good meal. At least, the wildlife is happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great serviceBruceVIPDined on 9/20/2014The service was fantastic. Also, I'm hard of hearing, and this place had great sound treatment. Nice and quiet even when busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice lunch localeHappyDined on 9/19/2014My friend and I met to celebrate a birthday. Very nice dining experience.Special Features:
- We loved itElvisVIPDined on 9/14/2014We really enjoy Brio The food service and ambience is great We took our kids out for an evening and they really enjoyed it We highly recommend BrioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great soupGreenvilleFoodieVIPDined on 9/14/2014I had the soup of the day - tomato bisque - and the harvest salad. The soup was outstanding. The salad was pretty good - not as much chicken as it's had in the past, but still good. And good grief - it was plentiful. Big enough for two, for sure. I've never had a bad meal at Brio and always enjoy the extensive menu selections. Our server could have been a little more attentive - no refills on the water were offered nor did he check on us during the meal - but otherwise, a nice experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Liked the convience of being able to make a reservation onlineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as alwaysKirstinVIPDined on 8/26/2014Brio is one of my go to lunch spots, food is very good and the atmosphere and noise level are very good for meetings. The steak salad is one of my favorite things, the lobster bisque is also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TERRIBLE EXPERIENCEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014We used to love brio but thus was awful from the time we stepped into the door The manager was rude, the waiter was so slow , food took 50 min to come out and it was hardly Luke warm and the restaurant wasn't that busy. Had to kept asking for refills as we had dry cups all the time especially because if the wait. I had 10 pasta noodles for $15.00. Steak was to be med well on the salad and it was rare after all the wait. The risotto had to be finished he said after we all got ours 50 min later we had a 17 month old that was hard to contain due to the extra long wait the manager needs manners. We had a handicapped person with us and he wouldn't let him sit at the bar to wait. He said the table was reserved. Would not go back or recommend
- Pretty good restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Food was great, service was okay, and we didn't get a great seat but the ambiance is nice at certain tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at BrioOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014Dined at Brio with friends for a birthday gathering. We were seated next to the window overlooking the fountain/lake. It was a tad too warm for dining outdoors but the patio looked like a good option in nicer weather. My party shared small plates.....we had the Quattro (4 bruschetta types) and the roasted mushroom pizza which were all fresh and delicious. I had the ravioli and it was divine with a very tasty sauce. The service was impeccable and our birthday girl was presented with a dessert parfait (key lime pie) with a candle on top. It was a very enjoyable evening. Executive Chef Glenn Mills knows what he's doing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeclineCaptZotDined on 8/21/2014The food was nowhere as good as in the past. Too much "spicy" and not enough Italian.Special Features:
- always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/20/2014Our go-to restaurant in our area. Always consistentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good mealYummyDined on 8/17/2014Brio is always a good option for dinner with friends. On this occasion I had a friend in town. I had the salmon and she had the tilapia - both dinners were great!! I also thoroughly enjoyed their raspberry mojito!Special Features:
- jiggleVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had an excellent meal. The grilled mahi mahi was delicious, and prepared to our needs. The key lime dessert was a great finish.Special Features:
- consistently good !OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014another great experience at Brio Perimeter. food, service and ambiance were wonderful !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy shrimpArtsySamDined on 8/11/2014Three of the four in our party ordered the Mediterranean Shrimp on the Light Menu. It was so delicious, our plates were all completely clean. Also...Thank you so much for the truly gluten free menu. My husband who has full blown Celiac Disease had the Chicken Griglia, He said it was delicious and he did not suffer any reactions whatsoever. Thank you so much. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great for a celebrationHSVlocalDined on 8/8/2014My Dad chose Brio for his birthday because it is his favorite in Atlanta, but he hadn't been to this Perimeter location. We got a table inside by the window to enjoy the view of the deck outside. Service was attentive and knowledgeable without being overbearing. All of us had several options we liked, and we loved what we chose. Even the leftovers were delicious the next day! Brio is a great choice for people trying to decide between wonderful food (even foodies) and those who feel more comfortable in chain restaurants.Special Features:
- GreatReviewer7Dined on 8/3/2014We had a great time.. Rheesa was our server and a true gem within a gem of an eatery. Her lovely demeanor added to an already great dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JeannieVIPDined on 8/3/2014Great service and food is always consistent Our group of 6 really enjoyedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5-Star Service!OnlySpecialWillDoDined on 8/3/2014Brio's waitstaff is gracious and focused on your, personal, dining experience. Not intrusive, but magically There just as you're thinking a re-fill might be nice. Food is delicious, as it is in most quality restaurants, and the atmosphere is Nice People/Good Times--not noisy, just that pleasant, background hum of conversation. Overall, service "makes" any dining-out experience, and this restaurant does service "con Brio"!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/30/2014Our server, Holton, was irrational in his service. The food was pleasant enough.Special Features:
- Perfect Lunch Spot!ParkLOVIPDined on 7/30/2014Was a perfect lunch. We ate outside, food was very good, and tables were spaced far enough apart to minimize noise and make us feel like we had some privacy. I'd go there again in a heartbeat!Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodFoodieVIPDined on 7/26/2014We had another great meal and the food was everything we have come to expect at Brio. We dined with 2 other couples and the restaurant did not rush us. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. The Chicken Limone is the best. The only negative comment would be that we ordered the cheesecake and it was not what we expected. It was soggy because they poured some sauce over it and it was not your usual type of cheesecake. We would not order cheesecake again.Special Features:
- Not up to parOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/26/2014We have been here many times and have had a good experience but this was not up to par. The food was very bland and so was the service. The waitress was trying to remove the bread basket half way through the meal instead of asking ig we wanted more, water glasses were never filled. The deserts they brought out looked horrible. Overall it will be a while before I even consider returningSpecial Features:
- Notsohappy4heartshappy3heartsDined on 7/26/2014Sparse with chicken and other ingredients in pasta Did not have a pesto sauce as stated on the menu for Pesto Grilled Chicken Pasta; was a lemon wine sauce instead, no basil Bestecca Salad was good Service was good Glutein free menu needs to expand;Special Features:
- Had Better Meals ElsewherebluesailDined on 7/26/2014Made a reservation at BRIO Perimeter Mall through Open Table to celebrate my new job. When I made my reservation, I wrote in the comment section that I preferred a table by the window. When we arrived, the young lady (Renee or Renata--something similar) escorted us to a table in a busy part of the restaurant. I explained my request for a table by the window, but she said, "All of the tables by the window are reserved". Well, I told her that I reserved a table and asked to be seated by the window, but she repeated the same thing. It kind of started our evening off on a sour note. The other disappointed thing was my meal. I've ordered the Sirloin Brio before and have always enjoyed it until this time. Probably won't go back.Special Features:
- Yummy mauhi Maui 500 cal dishKmacDined on 7/21/2014It's been a bit since dining at brio. I live in buckhead but got together with a girl friend at peremiter. It was a go back for this dish meal! Exceptional - I tend to think pasta which when dieting brio doesn't make the Cut. Now- it is in the mix for sure!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall IncredibleyoungfoodieDined on 7/19/2014Came here for the first time as a dinner date for my girlfriend's birthday. Would definitely do it again All of the food, from the starting bread to ending dessert, was some of the best I've ever had. Best lemonade I've ever had hands down, same with the chicken dish off the grill. Roasted vegetables and mashed potatoes were delicious. The service was a little slow at times but we were never disappointed when our waitress arrived. The man made lake and outdoor seating makes for a lovely view from the outdoor eating area, and the ducks/geese that frequent the area are beautiful (if a little greedy for bread) Overall highly recommended. Great food, great atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food findhns31Dined on 7/18/2014this place was very nice I enjoyed my meal truly I must go back :)Special Features:
- The food is excellent!deebeeDined on 7/12/2014We have been many times and the food is always consistently good and reasonable priced. The serivce is good, sometimes better that other times. I love the outdoor dining except for the ducks that are very annoying coming up to your table and under your feet. Not very appetizing. Overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/9/2014I hadn't been to Brio in a number of months. Sometimes on the weekends, it's very crowded there and the service isn't great. We were there on a Wednesday night and we had a very attentive server (can't remember his name). Food is usually very consistent, nothing outstanding though.Special Features:
- 4th dinnerDennyVIPDined on 7/4/2014The mahi mahi from the main menu and the salmon from the glutton-free menu were excellent. The sourdough bread alone is worth coming back for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for girlfriend catch upAlemapDined on 6/30/2014Met 2 girlfriends there and we had a delightful dinner, excellent service -attentive but not too much! Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost….DonaldDined on 6/29/2014We have always enjoyed Brio, and this trip almost met our expectations. Great menu, and service at the outset was very good---attentive and thoughtful. i don't care for a waiter telling us which dishes he likes and recommends, because he knows nothing about my tastes--but no big deal. My pasta dish was good but long on pasta and short on the other ingredients. My date ordered a substitute for her listed vegetable and got both, but that's okay. After the check was presented, it took fifteen minutes for the waiter to return for our payment, and only when we asked another employee to find him. One of my biggest peeves is good service up until the time you're trying to pay the check, then zip.Special Features:
- Sunday DinnerDennyVIPDined on 6/29/2014My blackened tilapia was excellent. The shrimp in the cocktail were translucent - like they were out of a can. The chopped salad was full of diverse, interesting ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Viva ItaliaFoodie2Dined on 6/29/2014You gotta try the bruschetta quatro . The trout was perfect. Love the small desserts so you don't have to feel guilty.Special Features:
- Dinner with friendsGAGatorDined on 6/27/2014We had a group of 6 people for dinner. The food was very good. Our waiter was so attentive to our group. The restaurant was a great place for dinner and we were able to hear ourselves talk, which is a problem in a lot of places. I would definitely go back here again. I had grilled mahi-mahi with crab meat on top with grilled vegetables. It was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK ExperiencehappyDined on 6/25/2014We sat outside and although our wait staff was pleasant it was as if they forgot they had seated people on the patio. It took forever between turns stopping at our table. The drinks took a long time, the food took a long time and there was one kid at the valet. He was running his tail off. One person in our party ordered the salmon. It arrived raw and she sent it back for a quick turn on the grill. The other three of us were finished with our meal when her dinner finally arrived. The food was good, but not worth the wait. Also, the ducks were disgusting. Aggressive, loud and dirty. I have been there several times before and have had a much better experience. Very disappointing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food wonderful!GroupSaturdayDined on 6/24/2014The ambiance and food were wonderful. The noise level within the restaurant made it difficult to talk/hear.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.