BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Buckhead
2964 Peachtree Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brioitalian.com/buckhead.html
- Phone: 4046015555
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Bring your Brio favorites to your next event. Our catering menu offers large pans that you can bring to any occasion. To plan your next event view our menu: http://www.brioitalian.com/menus.html
- Entertainment: Join Us Wednesdays for $5 Martinis! Thursday $5 Wines in bar area only.
- Special Events:
BRIO Tuscan Grille is now featuring lunch specials for only $8.95! Monday-Friday until 4 pm for a limited time.
Join us in the BRIO Bar for $3.95 Tuscan Tasters, Monday - Friday from 3pm-7pm and 9pm- Close.
A word from BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Buckhead
BRIO (meaning "lively" or "full of life") is a "polished casual" restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, "Tuscan Grille" is descriptive for a menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops, and seafood; similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO's philosophy of "to eat well, is to live well" is why they only use the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of a Tuscan country villa to the American city. To learn more, go to www.BrioItalian.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (24)neighborhood gem (20)good for groups (16)great for outdoor dining (14)special occasion (14)great for brunch (12)romantic (9)fit for foodies (9)kid-friendly (5)notable wine list (4)hot spot (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- pasta not as good,as beforefun2enjoyDined on 10/16/2014I had an Alfredo chicken pasta dish and it was dry, not creamy as before.Special Features:
- BettyVIPDined on 10/9/2014We are never disappointed in Brio's. You can count on a good experience every time you visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SAD BUT TRUEOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/2014But, last night was the worst!!Offered a round table I accepted unaware of the Large Party going on behind the Black curtain right behind us. but, she was and should placed us somewhere were we could hear ourselves speak, as well as, be seen because, I got a real work from waving down our waiter 6 times. Twice for bread once for Parmesan and 3x for water, as well as, the return of my Moma's dish which was Grilled Mahi Mahi Lightly seasoned and served with farro, spinach and a tomato basil vinaigrette Well, My Moma got the Blacken Version which was so, spicy she could not eat. The manger got her another meal. but, did not comp us for the trouble.I have never regretted going to this Restaurant or giving 20% tip until now!
- Italian EveningLuvGoodFoodDined on 10/3/2014The three of us each had a delicious meal. We started with a tasty appetizer of Margherita Flatbread. We enjoyed the Brio Chopped Salad, and Tomato & Mozzarella Caprese and the Caesar Salad. The special for the evening, the Pumpkin Ravioli, was so delicious, as was the Grilled Salmon Fresca. The waitress was especially gracious and attentive. Brio is a large Italian restaurant in Buckhead and due to its size, there is usually a table available. We have gone there many times and always enjoyed the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You never have a bad meat at BrioALS1939Dined on 10/3/2014Service is always customer friendly and ask about daily specialsSpecial Features:
- PerfectLouuDined on 9/28/2014I hosted a birthday dinner for a friend's 86th birthday. I had asked for a quiet are and we were seated in a medium-sized banquet room overlooking Peachtree Street which was perfect. Our server was great--very attentive. The food was delicious as it always is. Everyone was friendly. I really could not ask for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very consistent, needs improvementsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/26/2014BRIO is very consistent; food and service are always quite good. Good food and wine options. Some suggestions: They should ask if you want dessert before putting a dessert tray in your face, especially if guests at your table are on a diet and have to hear each dessert description (they do look and sound great, though). Also, if it is supposed to be "Italian food inspired by Tuscany," how about playing Italian music? Playing regular music in the restaurant/restrooms reinforces that this is a chain where little thought is given to environmental factors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Favorite RestaurantBirdGirl55Dined on 9/20/2014We dine @Brio frequently and have never been disappointed - - whether at the Buckhead or Perimeter location. The staff always exceeds our expectations, which is a treat in the restaurant world. The restaurant is cozy, comfortable and elegant, and the menu offers a nice variety of choices from light bites to full-course dinners. Being a vegan, I have to choose my restaurant dining very carefully. Our server (an exceptionally friendly & exceedingly attentive gentleman named "Ray") went out of his way to make sure that everything I ordered was 100% vegan, which enabled me to enjoy a wonderful pasta dish. Everyone at the table was thoroughly pleased with everything from the cuisine to the wonderful service :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually great, this time just goodKellyVIPDined on 9/15/2014I ordered a new dish and didn't love it. Service was not as good as usual. We were sitting outside, but that's really not an excuse.Special Features:
- BuckheadCosmo54Dined on 9/9/2014Very nice dinner out on patio. Pasta was very good and server very attentive and accomodating.Special Features:
- Great food...atmosphere so soNipperDined on 9/6/2014Warmly greeted and shown to our table promptly. Great choices of wines especially from the Tuscan region. Menu offered great selection and we both enjoyed our meals. Downside...... Design of restrauant make noise very loud... Sounds bounced off ceilings from everywhere. Air Conditioning on a hot humid night left one slightly warm!Special Features:
- Great foodAP23Dined on 8/28/2014Love their pasta dishes! The staff there is very friendly and service is spectacular.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wickedly Impressed!FoodequalLoveDined on 8/25/2014From valet, customer service, appetizers and entrees everything was wonderful!!!! The chef even accommodated me and friend and modified one of the dishes to what we wanted. It was Fabulous!!!! The desserts were also a highlight of the meal! The Mascarpone cheesecake is Heaven on Earth!!!!! I really enjoyed the entire experience at Brio and will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentrexdadDined on 8/23/2014Consistently good food and service . Reasonable pricesSpecial Features:
- Reliable foodjfoodhVIPDined on 8/16/2014This is a chain but food is better than the usual chain restaurant Very generous portions, great menu options - variety of choices Like the lower calorie options Would like to see gluton free choicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and lots of foodDiscriminateeaterVIPDined on 8/14/2014I hadn't been to Brio for lunch in a long time, and it was great. The menu has more to choose from than I remembered, and it was delicious. I will return for more as soon as I can.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the whole experience not just foodSmrtannieDined on 8/8/2014From the hostess to the server no one seemed like they cared if we dined there. No smiles anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First but not last visit to BrioTommyHawkDined on 8/7/2014Met some friends here for an early dinner. They are frequent visitors to Brio. It was my first, but, not last visit. The service was excellent. Our server had it right. Food arrived promptly, everything was attractively plated and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good lunch spotLikespeopleDined on 8/7/2014We like Brio with its varied menu and good prices for the value. We had a group of seven for lunch and what took me from a five to a rating of four was the 10-15 minute wait for dessert. We had all well finished our espressos by the time our desserts came.Special Features:
- BRIO never disappointsthatgirlVIPDined on 7/29/2014National Lasagna Day has become an anual celebration for our group. Every year another colleague jumps on board. @ years & Looking Good! Seriously, aside from the Chef's terrific Lasagna (made with love) Brio offers dishes to satisfy every palate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, patient waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/29/2014As with ladies that lunch , we had requests, no mayo, hold the onions, dressing on the side..Bla, bla. plus we stayed for quite a while..we did tip nicely but we never felt any pressure to leave. Food was really good and healthy with lots of delicious lower cal items!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BettyVIPDined on 7/24/2014Brio's never disappoints! Its always outstanding It's our favorite plae for lunch!.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a chainkfrayDined on 7/18/2014Family in from out of town with picky eaters. Landed here as I knew it would appeal to all. Beef carpaccio was excellent. Pass on the crab fondue. My veal was excellent not over cooked. Pasta Alfredo was a bit heavy in sauce but overall a good mealSpecial Features:
- Love to go to lunchMarshVIPDined on 7/16/2014All bartenders and servers are polite and fun Love the $5 martinis and flatbreadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BettyVIPDined on 7/9/2014Brio's is always a treat. They never disappoint! It's a special favorite of ours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food differencemykindaplaceDined on 7/8/2014I've eaten at Brio's before and the Lamb Chops were better the first time than this time. Other than that I was pleased as we celebrated my son's birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014The staff and food were awesome. Out of town guests are still raving about the experience.Special Features:
- Taken backbuckheaddinerVIPDined on 6/22/2014My portion size was sooooo small def not worth $18. Was pretty upset about this. I think it's a bit overpriced for the quality and quantity of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 682 reviews are from the BRIO Tuscan Grille - Atlanta - Buckhead reviews archive.
- Good as usualBarbDined on 6/19/2014The food was delicious. The service was excellent. Didn't notice until I got home that I was charged $3.95 for the bread. I didn't know they were charging for bread now. I didn't even touch the bread. This is the only negative. Otherwise, everything else was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/18/2014The severer kept disappearing for extended periods of time and was not attentive to the table despite the fact that the restaurant was not even halfway full. Despite the fact that the food was good, the poor service overshadowed the entire experience.
- Lunch with 5 friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/18/2014We enjoyed the food. Quality and quantity. Friends waiter, but had to ask for water to be refilled. The only bad flaw was a couple of pesky flies!!! Really persistant flies, who would not leave. Perhaps, the waiter could have moved us? Or certainly in the food industry, there is something (product) that would lure flies away !! That part was embarrassing to me as the host of my table of friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The B Family at Briojsbbrio092713Dined on 6/15/2014We love Brio & have been there 40 to 50 times since it opened 13 years ago...consistently very good food, service, atmosphere and value!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BriogalefbVIPDined on 6/15/2014This restaurant is in the neighborhood and a nice, reliably good choice for dining. Diverse menu that is well prepared. The noise level is high when the restaurant is full. Nice to see the kitchen preparing the meals. Will go back as we have done over the years.Special Features:
- Check your billOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014Sent back a watery Martini after only a sip and was given a credit of $7.32 for a $9.50 Martini. STUPID way to short your customers!
- always goodluvtodineoutVIPDined on 6/11/2014We have been to Brio several times and it is consistently good! Great to take 3 small grandchildren to as well as a night out with adults onlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BettyVIPDined on 6/10/2014Brio's as usual was a real joy! You are never disappointed there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ElderDined on 6/8/2014Even though we had made our reservation several days in advance, the restaurant did not have our table ready when we arrived at 12:30pm. The waiter took us to the table, and then suddenly realized it was not set up. Our party had to stand and wait while tables were put together and the table set. It was also next to a door which each time it was opened by a waiter to go to the patio there was a rush of warm air. I advised the manager that I was not pleased with the way our party had been handled when we arrived, and the only think I got from him was a blank stare! I would not go back to this restaurant in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summer night-Sitting on the deck...TheGeneralVIPDined on 6/7/2014Great Summer night and the only issue is the same one Brio has had since Buckhead turned over (new building underway should help but that is still a long way off) and that is the people from the street coming up on the Brio patio to ask for money... It happened no less than 9 times. It is a real problem for the establishment that overall - for a chain - does a noce job with their dishes and service....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy BirthdayGabbyDined on 6/7/2014Thanks, Brio, for making my birthday celebration absolutely delightful. With our reservation we were seated immediately, servers were very attentive, the food was great and we weren't rushed. We'll be back again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favoriteBubbie1VIPDined on 6/6/2014Always come there for carpaccio, and so happy it now comes in smaller portion for lunch.Special Features: