153 E 60th St.
New York, NY 10022Neighborhood:
Upper East Side
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brinkleysstation.com/
- Phone: 6469227220x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 4pm - 2am
Friday - Sunday 11am - 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Gastro Pub, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Keith Harry
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Our catering menu features some of our top sellers, all using market-fresh, and locally sourced ingredients. For drinks, our signature cocktail list, Premium open bar, or the best of NY State’s beer and wine selection, are all available. Choose from our pre-set catering packages or let our chef work with you to create the perfect menu to suit your occasion.
- Private Party Facilities: It’s no secret that Brinkley’s throws a great party. Whether it’s lunch, brunch, dinner, or something in between, let us host your next event. With different configurations for large groups, small seated meals, cocktails with passed canapés, social shindigs or corporate fetes, our experienced event team will make sure that your party is a success!
Please contact us to request more information or feel free to download our event information brochure.
- Private Party Contact: Matthew Wallwork 212-966-6032x
- Special Events: For all special events inquiries, email Brinkley's Station at firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Brinkley's Station
Brinkley's Station in Midtown is where the locals gather to catch up over great food and drinks. The fresh and delicious locally-sourced menu along with its lively atmosphere make Brinkley's a must-visit destination. The menu includes pub classics like 3-Cheese Mac and Cheese and the best Grass-fed burger around. House specialties like the Artisinal Pigs in a Blanket, Lobster Club Sandwich, custom drink menu and New York State cheese menu keep the regulars coming back for more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brinkley's Station reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (3)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)fit for foodies (1)neighborhood gem (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- restaurant was closedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/10/2014met a client for lunch and the restaurant was closed.
- Meh...tgirlDined on 9/6/2014Kind of pricey for the quality of food. I wouldn't go back necessarily. There are other restaurants in the area that are just as good for what I paid. Service was good. It was fairly empty for a mid day Saturday. We were asked to leave as soon as we paid the bill because of a reservation. Worked out well for us we went over to the nearby Starbucks and had nice coffee for half the price.
- Happy and SadsaintmaeVIPDined on 8/23/2014Brinkley's Station was a great place to meet a friend and have a brunchy type meals with great Bloody Mary's. We enjoyed our food and the servers were outstanding. But the bad news is that they will be closing on September 14th. Their Soho location will still stay open. This is too bad.Special Features:
- Good drinks and pub food selectionVaulter1Dined on 8/12/2014Consistently good food and drinks keeps me coming back here. My only disappointment is that their menu has been cut considerably from the version online so selection isn't that varied. Terrible idea to remove the duck-fat fries from the menu, they were delicious. Overall a good place for casual food and drink albeit a bit noisy but it is a bar/restaurant so that's the atmosphere. Also, don't come here if you're looking to watch a big game- there are no TVs- which is a refreshing surprise these days.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Walk on by...KOPVisitorVIPDined on 8/3/2014Dishes served with cold eggs, missing sides, and an attitude. Wen you first arrive they'll put a bottle I water on the table, but it's a tease unless you plan to chug from the bottle. The place was slow, yet not properly prepared for anyone more. Obviously our experience was not what I expect. We did notice the waitress gave the manager an update on out situation, then the manager stepped up to the bar to eat her meal.
- Just oktribabyDined on 7/20/2014The food was not good and the price for it was unnecessarily high. We went for brunch and the place felt like it was still hung over from the night before. The menu looked so good, but the execution was very disappointing.
- SuzieqDined on 5/31/2014Took a while to order, had to requested knive and forks but had no apology. Requested mustard on the side but it didnt come and had to re=-request it. 1 server was fantastic, didnt catch her name but the other 2 were distracted and moved very slowly. I ordered a mimosa, it came in a flute half full with fake OJ and sparkling wine that must have been opened a while. They charged USD13 for it!! WAY overpriced for what it was/.
- The following 173 reviews are from the Brinkley's Station reviews archive.
- Great findGlickyVIPDined on 5/10/2014Local pub like dining next door to bloomies Great salads Unusual eggplant chickpea burger delicious Waffle fries are great Nice selection of local brews Will Definitely go back for casual diningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood restaurantChococatNewYorkDined on 5/2/2014Chose this restaurant at the recommendation of a colleague as out of town friends were visiting and we wanted to find somewhere local to where we were staying. Everyone felt that the food was excellent, well priced, and the restaurant had a warm, inviting atmosphere. A thoroughly enjoyable evening out with friends. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- I thought this was the worstMikeDined on 4/6/2014I thought this was the worst brunch i have encountered in my 8 years now in NYC. Service was beyond terrible and the food was equal to that of Denny's.
- Not goodWrenickusDined on 4/6/2014Weak service, a poor menu and the food not much better. I hate crushing places like this but this place was an over priced disaster. Even the fries are bad. Do not get the paprika home fries because you might as well do the cinnamon challenge. Just all bad. A $15 cheeseburger could at least be cooked to order. I won't go back.
- Great Atmosphere.TiffanyDined on 3/16/2014Brinkley's Station has the decor set up to feel like you are in a London's Victoria Station. We loved the ambiance, as well the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local beers on TapLarboDined on 3/14/2014Brinkley's Station has a dozen local beers on tap. Choose between an IPA or Stout made in the region. Pair with the Duck Fries. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood SpotSJR1VIPDined on 2/15/2014Glad to have Brinkley's near where I live with it's casual, non pretentious vibe (it's also convenient to several trains). Gets a good crowd with none of the obnoxious, childish types that have ruined some of the places nearby on 2nd Ave. Excellent selection of NY beers and a simple, yet interesting menu. The building used to be a bank or something and while it gives it some charm, it also makes it very loud when the place is busy. It can get pricey but you should expect that given the area. Overall, food and service are good and I've never experienced any of the bad things I've read in other reviews. Part of it might be expectations. This is a bar, not a 5 star restaurant and Brinkley's is a nice bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre, Overpriced Fooddoc32Dined on 2/9/2014Came here for brunch with friends. Considering the prices, I was expecting a bit more than what this place had to offer. They charge $17 for a burger. I ordered it medium rare and it came out practically burnt. One of the worst I've ever had. The fries tasted old and dry. I tried some of my friend's breakfast potatoes and they were also dry and insipid. The beer was $9 and up for no apparent reason. The place's decor and ambience leave much to be desired. Come here for an overpriced, mediocre experience.
- Busy bar2ChainzVIPDined on 1/17/2014Energetic crowd. Second visit and both times I have had a burger. Burger tastes good but the bun falls apart very easily and makes for a sloppy dinner, Great sweet-potato fries.Special Features:
- Cute placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014Very conviently located and cute little place...not a huge selection but just enough!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Neighborhood RestaurantPJPJVIPDined on 1/6/2014This is a casual place. It feels like a pub inside. Had a martini that was not as cold as it should be. Sent it back to shake again. Staff was nice about it. Waiter was friendly throughout. For food, started with hummus which at first seemed a little off, but grew on me. It came with pita and vegetables which was good. Then had a chicken sandwich which was also good. Was considering this someplace to go back to every so often until I saw the bill. They charged $17 for my martini. Really? That's excessive. Go here for a casual meal with decent food. Just don't order a martini! Not sure how they price the rest of the drinks.I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was a fun change fromCphnycVIPDined on 10/6/2013This was a fun change from what you normally find in the Bloomies area. It is a pub scene that has great options including vegetarian fare that is not bland. We were a mixture of kids and foodie Adults-everyone was content. Perfect for a rainy shopping day.Special Features:
- Good food mediocre serviceSyguyVIPDined on 10/6/2013Went there for brunch on a Sunday. The food was good but nothing spectacular. Service wasn't great. They were quick and responsive, but they didn't seem like they wanted to be there.
- Convenient and loudLittlelizziekinsDined on 10/3/2013This restaurant is a reasonable choice for snacks and dinner with friends. It is rather loud, and the drinks are mediocre.
- Go To PlaceUpperEastSiderVIPDined on 9/17/2013Brinkley's Station is my go-to place. I can take friends and clients alike and be sure that I will ALWAYS get great food and service. As a vegan with many friends who are not, Brinkley's keeps everyone happy!Special Features:
- Nothing "bad"KathrynDined on 9/15/2013The food was fine, not great (very plain). The coffee was ok, not good (not hot). The waitress was acceptable. We were having a great time and after about an hour they asked us to move/leave so another, bigger party could sit. Poor planning on their part since there were plenty of places to put us or them. We felt rushed and had to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchRoseVDined on 9/12/2013I just moved into the area and have been missing my downtown brunch spots... So glad I stumbled into here last Sunday. They have so many cool Bloody Mary flavors and they come in pint glasses! My boyfriend and I got the Messy Breakfast Sandwich and Huevos Rancheros then split a French Toast for dessert! Servers are super friendly and not stuck up like most other restaurants you find on upper east side. Chill and fun. Definitely a return visit kind of place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Good but NoisyTravelGuyDined on 8/28/2013More of a bar than anything. Food casual like burger and fries but pretty good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bravo to Brinkley's for lunchDouganandaVIPDined on 8/20/2013Fine, Bloomingdale's adjacent new Anerican restaurant. Casual environment with high ceilings and oversized stylish Palladian window. Great salads and simple sandwiches. Fresh ingredients nicely composed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TOO NOISY!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/12/2013My companion and I had to scream to hear each other.... and we still had trouble! This is not a place to go to have a conversation. Few tables and too many people! It must be the acoustics!! Prices of salads were too high!! Cheese board was too small. I will not be returning!
- Good bar foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/5/2013Came here for a weeknight dinner with a friend. They ran out of my favorite beer which is silly for a bar, but the waitress was nice and the burgers were delicious. Big bar scene.Special Features:
- It was a cute place to dine!nahchoDined on 5/28/2013It was a cute place to dine! Need to get the drink in the mason jar!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the brunch we were hoping forOntherunDined on 5/26/2013On a trip to New York I wanted to take my 14 year old to a great brunch spot and booked Brinkley's based on recommendations by Eater - we arrived at 11.30 and there were only 2 other people there both having drinks not food, brunch was OK nothing great and expensive for what it was - basically a breakfast sandwich (bacon, egg, spinach, tomato in a muffin) plus 2 oranges juices (which were delicious) for $50. I guess we may have arrived too early (although other places we passed were busy) but it certainly wasn't the lively brunch experience we were hoping for ....
- Very good brunchSkyronDined on 4/28/2013We had brunch here with 5 people. The food is very good, though the selection may be a little smaller than other brunches in town. The egg and spinach sandwich on English muffin and the vanilla Frech Toast were standouts. The chickpea/eggplant burger was also very good. They have a sriracha Bloody Mary that is the best Bloody Mary we've ever had (we had it virgin). We'd have liked to see breakfast meats on the menu (including non-pork choices). The only meat is prosciutto. Some sides, like hot cereals, grits, hash browns, would also be nice. Ambiance is pub-like, with some interesting pictures on the walls. Music is fabulous--old Motown, soul and beach music, but set too loud for completely comfortable conversation. Service was atten
- Great BrunchJennDined on 4/28/2013Great brunch- went with a party of 6 girls, and we were all pleasantly surprised and unanimously agreed that we would come back for brunch again.Special Features:
- DisappointedFrenhsk8VIPDined on 4/27/2013We had been to Desmond's, the previous restaurant at this address. We were very disappointed to find that Brinkley's Station was now more of a bar than a restaurant. This was not obvious when we checked their online menu. It was too loud for us and the very young hostesses were more interested in themselves than in the patrons. The wait staff was good, as was the food. I don't think we will return.
- eggs were overcooked, waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/31/2013eggs were overcooked, waiter dropped a plate, had to ask for water, cocktails were bland
- This spot was ok, not tooibunny10VIPDined on 3/31/2013This spot was ok, not too impressed with the brunch menu selection, but the food what I ordered was healthy and good. The service was friendly, but a little lax. I don't know if I'd go back with all the other options there are . . .
- Good brunch in a casual settingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/23/2013We enjoyed meeting friends there for a casual brunch. The food was good, the service was very good and the Bloody Marys were excellentSpecial Features:
- very accomodatingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/21/2013Went out of their way to accomodate me and my guest list.Special Features:
- Midtown GemUpperEastSiderVIPDined on 3/13/2013This restaurant continues to be a great addition to the neighborhood. Vegan options seems to be dwindling but what's there is still great.Special Features:
- I think this restaurant getsJudesDined on 3/9/2013I think this restaurant gets a lot of business by virtue of its location. The food was okay, the beer prices were insane. $8.75 for a Gennesee Cream Ale? Yow. Our service was pleasant and efficient, our food merely meh. Not bad, but nothing to write home (or a review) about.
- This review is for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/9/2013This review is for brunch only. This is a solid brunch spot in an otherwise sort of bland area for restaurants. We came at 11am on a Saturday so it was very empty and quiet while they were just opening. Aside from the emptiness I liked the decor and then ambiance here. The food was pretty good, nothing to write home about but again, a good choice above most other options around here. I had the smoked salmon and scallion scramble and it was a little bland but no complaints. My friends had the "messy breakfast sandwich" which they really liked.Special Features: