Brimstone Woodfire Grill
14575 SW 5th St.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brimstone Woodfire Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://brimstonewoodfiregrill.com/
- Phone: 9544302333
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch
A word from Brimstone Woodfire Grill
Brimstone’s premise is simple; start with the best ingredients available within the market, prepare them fresh daily with uncompromising standards and what we end up with is consistently great food that satisfies the most discriminating taste. Our menu is contemporary American fare and is a mélange of flavors, so you will find something that will please just about anyone in your family or group. Our menu features steaks cooked in a 1600-degree broiler, woodfire grilled fresh seafood, gourmet pizza, sushi and salads.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Brimstone Woodfire Grill - Best Restaurants in Pembroke Pines ›
Brimstone Woodfire Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (52)great for outdoor dining (43)good for groups (38)romantic (33)neighborhood gem (29)great for lunch (25)great for brunch (23)vibrant bar scene (20)hot spot (19)fit for foodies (19)kid-friendly (15)late-night find (14)notable wine list (8)scenic view (4)Show More
- Awesome experience!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Our waiter, Matthew was very attentive and knowledgable!! The Margherita Flatbread was amazing!!! I would definitely recommend this restaurant!! Great atmosphere, party of 4 and worth every penny spent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and atmospherejwtixguyDined on 8/21/2014Had the scallops and sweet potato mash, very good! Atmosphere at lunch was conducive to having a meeting with a business partner.Special Features:
- As expected...LoGhansOpinionDined on 8/15/2014I actually came to Brimstone because I wanted something simple for my birthday and not over the top... and it was as I expected... the food and my steak was actually pretty good, even my free birthday dessert which was the brownie... You all have to forgive me, but I'm a fat kid at heart. I would definitely go back, it's a good find. Not over the top and definitely not at the bottom...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and Service!TownieDined on 8/14/2014Wonderful food, best meal we had in a week of dining out! Steaks and appetizers were perfectly prepared. Standouts were the steak salad, sweet potato fries, crab cakes, and key lime pie. Our server was funny, attentive, and his recommendations were spot on!Special Features:
- brimstone/pinesluv2dineVIPDined on 7/26/2014enjoyed it very much. group of six. nice big booth.very friendly efficient service. very nice varied menu. food nicely prepared.prices reasonable.huge patio with music. that would be lovely in the winter.Special Features:
- Star in the Pines!SFBomberDined on 6/26/2014Looking for a romantic evening away from the kids, we went big; and struck it rich! Beautiful décor, perfect service, spectacular food... We even had the manager removing our Ceviche unprovoked after explaining another table's displeasure with it. Shortly thereafter, he returned with an explanation as to why. You don't get that in other restaurants 99% of the time. So thankful for Brimstone. Have told numerous friends of the experience already. Wife hungered for ... pork chops. Deep, flavored sauce lightly covered perfectly-cooked chops. My mouth still watered after finishing my steak. With an above par experience, we usually add to our patronage with dessert. Wife had yummy cappuccino and I devoured a brownie with vanilla ice cream.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ExperienceOliveoilDined on 6/22/2014Brimstone was a great pick for a birthday brunch and their brunch/lunch menu catered to all. I was especially impressed by the serving size of the brunch sides and even more impresssed how my sons ate and enjoyed the food. The French toast is to die for. The service was exquisite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/20/2014Great place, good food, good service.... Had a great experience.. would recommend it...Special Features:
- SSotoDined on 6/17/2014Waiter is knowledge, polite explained his menu well. I love the music was playing I hate restaurants that are so quite What I did not like was the odor on the clothe napkins (smells like grease) that is my bad comment (needs a better soap to wash)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skimpily dressed hostess.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/15/2014We reserved for Father's Day brunch, were promptly taken to our table by a very young, pleasant hostess who, had I been the general manager, would have immediately been sent home to change her skimpy skirt for something more appropriate for a family restaurant. The Brimstone is not a lounge nor a hangout for the 'under 25' set. There were numerous families with children, yet this young lady took patrons to their tables wearing a skirt that was so tight she couldn't get a ruler between the fabric & her skin & so short that the bottom of the back of the skirt was barely 2 inches from where her butt ended, she kept pulling her skirt down so she knew there was something wrong. Shame on management for allowing this!Special Features:
- Great brunchjamesellDined on 6/15/2014This is a terrific steak place, that also has a mean Sunday brunch. The steak eggs Benedict was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bottomless mimosasSofloladyVIPDined on 6/15/2014We have been going here for dinner & it is always consistent. We went on Father's Day for brunch. We had the bottomless mimosas for $15 each, best value in town. They brought a bottle of decent champagne & orange juice to the table, you made yours to your taste. When the bottles emptied they replaced them with a smile. Also had the filet eggs benedict, fabulous. Will definitely return for brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014For the money Brimstone under delivers. The Service is great and they respond to all requests, but the food needs to be better. The pork chops were a little dry and the chicken had to go back. We have been there before and thought the same as we did after the second visit. We always give a nearby restaurant a second shot and it was the same story both times. We do enjoy brunch, but it's more reasonable and easier fare to execute.
- Always Specialv8itallDined on 6/14/2014Brimstone is always a great choice for us. For some reason we had always gone for the restaurant next door, but once we discovered Brimstone, we never regretted it. The noise level is bearable. The food choices are very nice, and there always seems to be some small variation in the menu to keep things interesting from one visit to the next. The drinks are fabulous, and the wine list is not disappointing at all. The staff all seem to work as a team. Very friendly too.Special Features:
- A treat in the backyardHARDDO91VIPDined on 6/14/2014Brimstone sits amongst the offerings of PG in Pembroke Pines. There are many good choices here, but Brimsotne never disappoints and is always available for a nice, tasty meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally dined hereOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 6/14/2014After passing by on !-75 so many times, we finally went for an early (4pm) dinner on a Saturday. We were a group of 7 with a reservation - no trouble being seated immediately. Service was good - which sometimes is tough with a larger group - but being there outside the dinner rush enabled the kitchen and the servers to get all our meals out at the same time, hot and ready. Food was very good. Noise level was moderate, but that may be different during prime time. Parking is a nightmare - so you really need to valet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014It was my boyfriends birthday and I really didn't know what I was going to do for him. I remember him mentioning Brimstone. I had never been here before and it was so easy to make online reservations earlier that day. We got to the resturant we didn't have to wait to be seated. The staff was kind and professional and the food was AMAZING. The lighting and atmosphere was just what we needed. We really enjoyed ourselves and we look forward to coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brimstone DiningperlaDined on 6/8/2014We had a very good experience dining here. Our waitress was super. We felt she cared about what we ordered, how it would be served (some family members like meat well done, others raw/rare:))...took time to make it perfect. She was attentive and cared that everyhting was great. The food was excellent, tasty, nice portions, and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful for special occasionfoodiepieDined on 6/7/2014This place is great and the food is delicious. The whole snapper was superb and the banana bread dessert is to die for. Live music outside setva great mood, even though we were inside. Would recommend to allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time I go and wasn't the sameOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/4/2014I went to Brimstone a few months ago with my girlfriends and it was amazing! This time we went again and invited 2 more friends because it was so good and they changed their menu! I was extremely disappointed with the menu so I ended up ordering sushi and I didn't like it at all! The lobster was very chewy and the rice was undercooked. Our flat bread was good but needed more basil because some pieces didn't get some. Overall our party of 8 paid $300 and was disappointed and we will definitely not be returning there again or recommending them to anyone.
- DownfallpploVIPDined on 6/1/2014We used to like this place, but our last visit was ver deceitful!!!! What a pity! Reduced menu, smaller portions, bad cooking.....will never go back!!!!
- CONGRATUALTIONSdinneroutDined on 6/1/2014What a perfect spot to celebrate a HS graduation! Food choice was varied and classier than other restaurants; the service was excellent! Will definitely returnI would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre for the pricejwsflDined on 5/31/2014The decor is well done, the menu seems a bit confused, the food tasted very good, and in general the service was good, although we felt like our waitress was on top of us, and that we were rushed a bit. At the end of the day, it's just not worth the money they are charging. It cost us about $100 for two, which isn't crazy high, but there are much much better places for that price range around town. Won't be back anytime soon.
- Food & ServiceLucyDined on 5/29/2014Never fails to amaze me every time I go. Delicious and great service. Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time VisitNetteDined on 5/29/2014We came to celebrate our 32nd anniversary. The inside bar is first thing we saw as we walked in and was quite noisy. Our waiter told us the group was supposed to be at outside bar but were moved inside because it had rained earlier, so it made for a very noisy dining experience. The crab cake appetizer wasn't the greatest, nor was the 8 oz filet I requested to be cooked medium, came out more like medium well, but it cut like butter nonetheless. Hubs liked his bone-in rib eye, and we definitely loved the sauteed spinach with the leeks. The best part was the bread pudding with icecream and a raspberry sauce, quite tasty. Our waiter Luke was outstanding; had to be to put up with Hubs' jokes :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodMamachizDined on 5/24/2014Always good food and excellent service. Live music outside makes it a great place to meet friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodBobster99Dined on 5/17/2014The food was great and the steak was fantastic. Ask for their signature steak sauce, much better than anything A1 has ever thought of. Be prepared to spend some money, nothing is cheap there so you can easily kill $125 per couple and that is without alcohol. I don't know if I would say it was worth it but I can't remember such a great steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brimstone RocksMojoMakerDined on 5/17/2014We went to Brimstone at 7pm on a Saturday to celebrate my sisters divorce. I made a reservation for an outside table for 8 people. When two people showed up, they would not seat them until 50% of the party was present. That should be listed on Open Table or maybe it is and I am unaware. That hostess was not the friendliest and was very short toned when asked if we could move she said "no you have a reservation here." Well, when 50% came we asked the waitress before we sat down and she said "no problem you can even order food over there." We moved to some couches that were right in front of the band and had an amazing time. The waiter was fantastic, we never had to wait too long for a drink or our nibbles. Our night turned out a 10!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/15/2014I, personally did not attend this lunch. I booked it for my director , who did attended this lunch with our VP and several brokers. I rated the above on her comments. She was very pleased with the experience. She said that it was very smooth and the service was very accomodating. Thank you so muchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SharonDined on 5/11/2014Brimstone is always very good and the staff there is most professional. The salmon on a plank and filet mignon were great!Special Features:
- Nice place for band and cocktailshmccaffeDined on 5/11/2014Bartender, Luke, was very customer friendly and provided excellent service! The jazz band was lovely and mothers and grandmothers were dancing with their young ones celebrating Mother's Day!Special Features:
- So Nice!LuvGoodFoodDined on 5/11/2014Have been here at different times but this review is for the Sunday brunch. The brunch outside with live jazz is relaxing and the food is delicious. The service is A+!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Is nice but I think you need more people to take care all the people who come and go..... Is a lot of people and busy that need more organization!!!!Special Features:
- Confused?HappytohelpDined on 5/9/2014Pembroke Gardens parking on a Friday night is a nightmare! Even valet was full. As a result, our party was late for our 7:30 reservation. Luckily, the restaurant extended our reservation. But they still called my phone twice-once after I'd already checked in and again after we'd already been seated! Our server was very good. Very nice to my 5 y/o. Food was good also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/2/2014My swordfish that was one of the specials of the day was very good and it as a very nice portion as well. I just wish it would have been about $4 to $6 less, but its price was in line with other high end restaurants. My wife loves the rib like always but the coleslaw had almost no blue cheese this time. We told our server and she brought us a batch of coleslaw to take home full of blue cheese. The key lime like always was just amazing with the pecan graham crust.Special Features:
- The following 69 reviews are from the Brimstone Woodfire Grill reviews archive.
- Awesome TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Went on a Friday night and what a perfect way to end a long week! The food was delicious and the live music got my friends and I ready for the weekend! Sitting outside is a must and reservations are strongly recommended!Special Features:
- Deveraux ClarkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014Great food and the waiter provided awesome serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded my ExpectationsSandiDined on 4/20/2014This was my first time and being primarily a steak speciality establishment I was a bit apprehensive at first as I do not eat beef at all. I must say I was pleasantly surprised by the variety on the menu and my salmon dish was superb. Actually no one in my group of four ordered steak and we were all very well satisfied with our meal. I will definitely be dining there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BUNNY BRUNCHkiki11067Dined on 4/20/2014We normally don't go out often with our little ones (3 y/o and 11 m/o), but for Easter we thought brunch would be doable @ Brimstone. Well, we were right! Not only were we able to move our reservation to an hour earlier, but the staff was so pleasant and attentive to our needs (stowing our double stroller, etc). They were patient and very sweet with our kids. I will definitely be making more future plans to eat out at this locale.Special Features:
- A Nice TreatLexyFezDined on 4/15/2014Great menu, cocktail list could be a little more extensive and creative, love meeting with my girlfriends here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.