Bridgewater Grill @ The Golden Hotel
800 Eleventh Street
Golden, CO 80401Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Bridgewater Grill @ The Golden Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bridgewatergrill.com/
- Phone: 303-279-2010x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 7AM - 11AM
Saturday & Sunday 7AM-Noon
All Day Menu:
Monday - Friday 11AM - 9PM
Saturday & Sunday Noon - 9PM
Late Night Menu:
Daily 9PM - 11PM (available in lounge)
Happy Hour Menus:
*Reservations are not accepted for outdoor patio. Seating is first come first serve.
*Everyone in your party must be present before you will be seated
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Scott Perez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Sandi McCormick 303-215-4156x
- Entertainment: For more information please contact the hotel directly at 303.270.0100
A word from Bridgewater Grill @ The Golden Hotel
Experience the popular Bridgewater Grill, located in The Golden Hotel, in beautiful Golden, Colorado. The contemporary American restaurant features comfortable classic selections, including Hummus Duo, Steak and Frites, Fish and Chips, Cuban Sandwich or one of our several Burgers or Salads. Enjoy an enticing house-made dessert while enjoying excellent views of Clear Creak from our restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Bridgewater Grill @ The Golden Hotel - Best Restaurants in Golden ›
Bridgewater Grill @ The Golden Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (32)scenic view (20)great for lunch (16)great for brunch (10)neighborhood gem (9)kid-friendly (7)good for groups (7)special occasion (5)fit for foodies (4)romantic (1)Show More
- happyat70Dined on 9/7/2014We go to the Bridgewater on a regular basis for Sunday breakfast. I guess somewhere along the line we missed that it's breakfast buffet only til October. That was disappointing as we will be going elsewhere till then for our breakfast. The breakfast menu on Sunday hits the spot for all of us who come for the burrito, but the buffet missed it...Special Features:
- Very good foodFood4snobbieDined on 9/6/2014While the service from our waiter was definitely lacking the food made up for it. I had the salmon sand which and it was pretty tasty. They have the smaller size French fries there which were very good. I would come back but hope to get a better server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Buffalo BurgersBigbeefloverVIPDined on 9/6/2014Was at this restaurant 4 years ago, enjoyed it, and wanted my son to experience both the restaurant and their delicious buffalo burgers, only to find after arriving they no longer offered them. My son instead tried lamb burger and I had a blu cheese hamburger. Both were very good, so we still enjoyed our lunch. Wind blowing a little and by time we left, was blowing harder, which made dining outside a little uncomfortable, but overall, an enjoyable visit.Special Features:
- FunFoodieforeverDined on 8/23/2014We love it every time!!! You must try the bacon fries. Outstanding. And you can't beat the beautiful view of goldenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice patio dininggrannylouDined on 8/20/2014The menu is not extensive, but in our group of 8, everything that everyone ordered was very good. The green chili is a must. We ate on the patio and it was great.Special Features:
- Simple Yet GoodGeneDined on 8/16/2014Bridgewater grill is a simple yet good place to eat. It has great atmosphere with wonderful outside dinning and for a quite dinner the inside dinning is comfortable and relaxing. The wine list is good but is lacking. The beer is Coors which does not win any awards. Service is good. And, it will accommodate a vegan eater like myself. The rest of our party were not vegans. I go to the Golden hotel from Arvada several times a year as a little get-away. Every-time I do I eat at the Bridgewater grill at least once. By-the-way, the breakfast buffet was good for all and included things for vegans as well.Special Features:
- Great Outdoor Diningsbx6Dined on 8/16/2014The service was great and we enjoyed watching people play in Clear Creek!! Nice place to start a morning before the Farmer's Market and Art Fair.Special Features:
- Lovely ExperienceJanetCVIPDined on 8/10/2014We had a party of 7 and everyone enjoyed the brunch and sitting outside by the creek! It was a very special occasion made even better by the great food and service!Special Features:
- cpcJimDined on 8/10/2014Buffet was poorly organized, and the majority of the hot dishes were not hot. Will not return to this very nice location.
- We loved it!NKGlenn54Dined on 8/1/2014The Bridgewater Grill was recommended in our travel guide, and we were glad we tried it. The food was excellent and the view from the patio was wonderful! We had the ribs, and they were great! The service was excellent. We will definitely be going there again the next time we visit Golden, CO.Special Features:
- Supper with FamilyjantelopeDined on 7/18/2014We added 1 more after we arrived and you had no problem accommodating us. We even asked to sit outside and we were able to get a good table BUT I was in the sun & it was too hot! I'm not a fan of noisy eateries & it was very loud. The food was absolutely delicious and our waiter was excellent. I'll come back for sure but might try inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- really nice food -- lousy coffee!!LeroyAteHereDined on 7/13/2014We've dined here for various types of meals and apps/drinks over the years. Location (esp. when outside -- creekside) is great, food is generally quite good. Our brunch (buffet) this time was tasty, omelet chefs were friendly, but our waitress was neither welcoming, efficient, nor friendly. Yes, serving for a buffet means lower tips, but please don't take out your frustration on the patrons. Finally, what's with the low-grade coffee?? This isn't a diner --- it's fine dining. Please bring your coffee up to that level!Special Features:
- Terrible ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Our waitress was training someone and that's a sad thing for this restaurant because she was terrible. A male manager dropped off our food and didn't bother asking if we needed anything or even give us a chance to ask--I had an empty drink and needed condiments. While we sat waiting for our waitress to show up and my food got cold, a female manager passed by our table twice without even glancing at us, not focused on customers at all. We were there early and the restaurant was not busy at all. Not impressed, food would have been really good if my waitress had brought me what I needed and I was able to eat it when I received it. We live about 45 min away, purposely stopped in Golden to eat here, and definitely will never be back.
- liz123liz123Dined on 7/9/2014Bridgewater Grill has a nice patio next to Clear Creek in Downtown Golden. If you are looking for standard lunch fare - burgers, salads, sandwiches with a view this is a great place. The staff was very friendly.Special Features:
- So funFoodieforeverDined on 7/3/2014We had a fantastic time. We sat on the patio, had great food and listened to a great band.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with three old friends.HummingbirdHouse1Dined on 7/3/2014Good menu variety, tasty food and nice presentation but pricey for lunch time, not a great dessert variety. Didn't look at wine/beer/cocktails list. Very animated patio dining right by Clear Creek and riverwalk, a real nice spot in good weather, indoor dining is quieter. Very charmingly decorated hotel and restaurant with classy and modern amenities. I own a local large vacation rental and frequently try local establishments for sugestions to our of town guests. Would recommend this restaurant as destination or a short drive out of Denver.Special Features:
- lisaNotsohappyDined on 6/29/2014We had a party of 8 that included 2 children. We wanted to be on the patio and they squeezed us into a round table that would comfortably seat 5-6 with 2 tables closely on each side. There were plenty of square tables empty they could have put together to accommodate us. It was a challenge to move or even get up to use a restroom. Service was slow they dropped a plate so we had to wait for a guest to eat. The food was descent. I felt a bit overpriced for the quality. We ordered after dinner cocktails and she forgot one so again we were half finished by the time it arrived. This was a birthday celebration with our family and I was somewhat disappointed with the experience.
- JoeyDined on 6/24/2014Good food, a little pricy great green chili. Fish tacos o.k., but minimum fish for the price. Service was very good. Next time we will eat outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch locationgiraffelady5Dined on 6/23/2014My former colleagues and I recently met for lunch at the Bridgewater Grill. We sat outside and enjoyed a delicious meal with the sounds of the creek in the background. The wait staff was responsive and allowed us to linger after we finished. It was a very relaxed environment. I would recommend this place for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceJFGLDNDined on 6/22/2014We waited at least 15 minutes for water and drink orders and nearly an hour for our lunches.
- Bizarre dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/15/2014We went for brunch on Fathers Day and it was like being in a twilight zone of bad service. The hostess told us she would seat us and then ignored us for 20 minutes while our party of 8 stood by looking at a dining room half full of tables that were empty and seemed to be ready for seating. Our waiter fumbled everything from our drink orders to giving conflicting information about what had been 86'ed. It took an hour and a half for our food to come out and it was cool by the time it arrived. If it had been warm it would have been good. In all fairness, I did let the management know that we had a bad experience and the manager I talked to was apologetic and understanding and did adjust our bill. I won't be returning anytime soon though.
- Great for the OccasionJennybeebopDined on 6/14/2014My boyfriend wanted to come here for his birthday celebration (there were four of us celebrating). The food was good and the ambience was great. The service was a bit slow. We ordered appetizers and it took a few minutes to come back with plates. It also took a while for the waitress to come back and give water refills and ask for drink refills. Other than that, I think everything was fine.Special Features:
- Lunch took two hours.dinesalotVIPDined on 6/8/2014Two hours for lunch is a bit much, even for a Sunday. And they weren't even that full or short of staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Lunchbirdlady1Dined on 6/4/2014The restaurant is located in downtown Golden and has outdoor seating overlooking Clear Creek. We took advantage of a beautiful day and enjoyed lunch outside. The menu is somewhat varied with salads, fish tacos, chicken sandwich but contained quite a few hamburger selections. We both liked the dry-rub Bar-B-Q chicken sandwich we had which was grilled and served on a bun with lettuce and tomatoes. You can choose from several sides. I had the coleslaw which was very good and did not contain too much mayonnaise. Our server was responsive but as the restaurant became busier I did have to ask for a refill of ice tea. I would recommend the outside seating for a relaxing lunch or dinner with wonderful views, sights, sounds, and great ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch MenuJonathanN51Dined on 6/1/2014I like the location and the patio. The food was good and the staff was good. I find the menu items for breakfast fall short of choices. They could put on Eggs Benedict and other versions of Benedicts that show case Colorado items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Patio is GreatGP2014Dined on 5/31/2014The patio looks over Clear Creek and is great -- if you can't get a table outside, it's just another hotel restaurant.
- Nice Place to EatDeliciousDined on 5/23/2014We had dinner early on a Friday night. They serve local beer and the one we ordered was very good. The food was very good. I had the pomodoro (pasta, veggies, sauce), my friend had the cheesesteak sandwich. The view of the stream was lovely. This is a very comfortable place to eat. Would be great for families as well. The prices were good and the service was excellent. It was filling up with diners as we left, and there was a wedding reception on the patio.Special Features:
- Birthday lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/22/2014I had not made reservations on line before, I called the Grill to make sure they were aware we would have 5 adults in our party, and that we were celebrating our out of town guest's daughter's, 21 birthday. In my on-line reservation I asked if Bridgewater Grill did anything special for b-day celebrations, as some restaurants do - not a necessity, just a nice touch. When we arrived, we were seated at a table that was set for 4, not the 5 I had indicated on line, and then specified when I had called the on the phone. There did not seem to have been any extra thought put into our arrival, although we had specific reservations, and there was no recognition by the staff of our friends birthday. My experience was not bad, but disappointing.
- The following 158 reviews are from the Bridgewater Grill @ The Golden Hotel reviews archive.
- experience was okSharonVIPDined on 5/3/2014There weren't a lot of people there and we got poor service. Friendly, just not refilling water, coffee, tea, etc. Also, there were only a couple of tables seated outside and they enforced the no seating until all folks there rule. I understand when super busy, but really? The place inside and outside was dead and it was 10am.Special Features:
- Good Easter brunchEmmy02Dined on 4/20/2014This is our third Easter spent at bridgewater. We look forward to it every year. The food was excellent; huge cocktail shrimp, yummy custom omelets, and tons of desserts to choose. The only disappointment we had, was that they quit making made to order eggs Benedict. My husband loves them, and the two previous years they made those for patrons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/15/2014We were at the Bridgewater Grill for an early dinner. The menu was not large, had lots of sandwiches and specialty burgers, but the entrees that we selected were very good-and the wine for Happy Hour was excellent.Special Features:
- Fantastsic Vegie Eggs BenidictFoodieDined on 3/9/2014We sad in a lovely both over looking the creek and the park, in the summer it must be really beautiful, a little drab in the winter. Then, outdoor dining would be great too. I enjoyed the Vegie Eggs Benidict, which was surperb and my other guest had the homemade hash and egss, remember not to salt this one, for the corn beef was salty enough. I would definately go back again, for Golden is a lovely town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Denver Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/28/2014Our first time here! We made a reservation here during Denver Restaurant Week. The food and the value were great. The staff was very attentive to our dining experience. This was much quieter than we anticipated. The atmosphere wasn't very lively. Overall, a good experience. We would come back from a drink when the patio was open and the floors were in bloom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerPingDined on 2/28/2014We enjoyed a lovely meal here and they made it extra special by helping us celebrate a birthday with the best cherry cobbler ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group of 8 during Denver RestaruranJakeDined on 2/27/2014Group of 8 during Denver Restarurant Week - Food and service was fantastic. The most pleasant thing about Bridgewater Grill for the group was the noise level was non-existent and made conversation in a group VERY pleasant. Would recommend highly. There was also live music in the bar although we didn't go in that evening.lSpecial Features:
- Great Food and ServiceShaneDined on 2/22/2014We've been to the Bridgewater Grill several times now and it has always provided great food and great service at a fair price. It is our favorite Golden destination for a good meal. We recently took friends that were in town from Austin and they also loved it. The steak on the Denver Restaurant Week menu is superb; cooked perfectly. Also try the corn chowder. When the weather is nice, the patio has great views of clear creek and a great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Golden RestaurantGoldenBoy69Dined on 2/22/2014I went to the Bridgewater Grill for 5280 Restaurant Week. I thought the restaurant was superb. The steak was perfectly cooked and so flavorful. Everything that I had was very well prepared and tasty, especially the brownie al a mode for dessert, oh my goodness! The restaurant is located in downtown Golden along the Clear Creek bike/walking trail, and I bet it is a great place to eat lunch during the summer while you watch people enjoy the city of Golden. Our service was very good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2014We have dined at Bridgewater several times over the years and have never been disappointed by the food or the service. The staff is amazing and always willing to make recommendations. We have dined for both breakfast and dinner and the food is always phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly greatVittlewockyDined on 2/15/2014Great soup, great drinks. Fish and steak were decent. A little pricey, but expected for a hotel/tourist restaurant.Special Features:
- Nice, friendly but Limited MenucasblDined on 2/8/2014This is accurately advertised as "American, Comfort food." We went on a Saturday night with kids, looking for a nice dinner out but on short notice and this popped up on Open Table so we gave it a try. I think it was an unusually quiet night due to weather. Everyone enjoyed the dinner, especially dessert. They served a New York style cheesecake that was one of the best I've ever had in a restaurant (I have an old family recipe that is hard to beat, but this came close). My only complaint would be the limited menu. It had only one vegeterian dish and limited options for fish (grilled salmon on pasta or fish tacos). This restaurant is part of the Golden Hotel, and perhaps doesn't have to try as hard.I would recommend this to a friend.