8 West Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bridgetssteak.com/
- Phone: 2674652000x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:30am - 2:30pm,
Dinner: Monday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Pete Sherba
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Bridget's Steakhouse can accommodate private parties of 20 to 70 guests daily for lunch & selected nights for dinner.
- Private Party Contact: Scott C. Dougherty 2674652000x
A word from Bridget's Steakhouse
Bridget's Steakhouse is a spectacular restaurant located in the heart of Ambler Pennsylvania. Bridget’s features only choice cuts of meat & exotic flavors of Pacific Region. Philadelphia Magazine, February 2005, “Buttery chocolate woods & dim candlelight cast a romantic tone across Bridget’s Steakhouse. In the warm dining room, beige linens offset the jungle greens & bougainvillea pinks & earthy browns of the pacific-inspired cuisine.” The menu is influenced by head Chef Pete Sherba. Bridget’s offers an extensive wine list, full service bar, innovative daily specials, & free valet service nightly. Have a taste of the city right here in downtown Ambler. The passionate staff is eager to welcome you with exceptional service and exquisite food! Bridget’s Steakhouse, redefining the dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Bridget's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Ambler ›
Bridget's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (61)special occasion (60)fit for foodies (36)vibrant bar scene (31)romantic (30)good for groups (26)notable wine list (23)hot spot (13)great for lunch (8)late-night find (4)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Just a bit below expectationsLarrykDined on 9/15/2014One of our favorite restaurants fell just short of expectations. Beautiful restaurant with terrific ambience. Had to look for parking attendant and had to go inside to ask manager where he was. and then arrived. Excellent $30 fixed price menu with top items and good flavor. My NY strip was a bit tough and chewy but had good flavor. Two others had the NY strip and had no problem. The waiter was slow and had to ask for a couple of things more than once. My daughter ordered a glass of wine and had to send it back because it had turned, It was taken back and replaced. We will still return and still love the place. We will chalk it up to a Monday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014Good quality steaks. Demi glace tasted non-homemade and somewhat over powering. Nice service and decor.Special Features:
- Good pLace but pricy.DMSHDined on 9/13/2014Love the food, nice place, good service!! Great drinks, atmosphere is pretty good, and it is easy to park with free valet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS THE BESTOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014HAVE EATEN HERE 4-5 TIMES PAST COUPLE YEARS AND FOOD ALWAYS GREAT. MY WIFE AND I FEEL BEST RESTAURANT IN THIS PART OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY. ALSO SOMEWHAT PRICIER BUT THIS TIME WE GOT EARLY BIRD SPECIAL FOR SOMETHING LIKE $ 35 DOLLARS PER PERSON AND WAS PLENTY OF FOOD AND AS USUAL, VERY TASTY. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND BRIDGETS WHEN YOU WANT HIGH PROBABILITY OF GETTING GREAT MEAL.Special Features:
- Dined for special occasionamg5079Dined on 9/12/2014After eating at Bridget's we've decided we need more special occasions! All the food was delicious (gnocchi, lobster risotto, rib-eye steak, apple pie) and our server was attentive but not overbearing. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoudKeatgsr07Dined on 9/12/2014Food was great, service was good, noise level was too loud for a steakhouse dinner. I'm sure that's because we were seated in the front area, closest to the bar, but it was loud to the point of not being able to carry on normal conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceBethDined on 9/11/2014We attended Bridget's to celebrate our daughter's birthday. Everyone's dinner was outstanding! The filets, hamburger and Chilean Sea Bass and Tuna all cooked to perfection. Our waiter was very professional and personable. We had a wonderful evening and plan to return for next family celebration.Special Features:
- XXXXXXXXXXXVIPDined on 8/30/2014HAVE DINED HERE MANY TIMES ALWAYS ENJOYABLE FRIENDLY SERVICESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service. Very noisy.JudyDined on 8/23/2014I have read many reviews on this restaurant. The only bad thing is it was very noisy. If they would just enclose the bar from the restaurant - it would cut down on the noise level. Otherwise food and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatJamieVIPDined on 8/22/2014This is our favorite place, hands down. The food is consistently great and the waitstaff is pleasant. Never a bad meal.Special Features:
- Great restaurantFoodiemomDined on 8/22/2014Cute place. Food was very good. My steak came out wrong but the restaurant was very accommodating and was cooked perfectly the second time. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DodieVIPDined on 8/20/2014Terrific night at Bridget's. All four of us loved our meals...Chilean sea bass, short ribs, salmon all delicious. Our french waiter, Bernard, was charming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bridget's SteakhouseBaiaDined on 8/9/2014While the food was delicious they insisted on opening the windows thus allowing flies and CO2 in. I spent, what would have been an otherwise enjoyable dinner experience with family, being annoyed. I would only recommend this restaurant if you call ahead and ensure the windows were closed!
- Good but extremely noisyTbearDined on 8/1/2014We were looking forward to sitting down with friends to catch up with a good dinner. However it was way too loud to hear them. Food was good but not for the price. For an $11 salad it should have had lots of toppings, but it was mainly salad greens with a Tbls of toppings and minimal dressing. Calamari was chewy but did have good flavor. Would try the place again but not for an initimate dinner since it too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, relaxed atmosphereDolson13Dined on 7/31/2014Enjoyed a delicious dinner at Bridget's. Great chicken corn chowder, Caesar salad, steak special and crab cake. Definitely recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2014Would have given it 5 stars but one of my longtime favorite appetizers,the lobster risostto, has changed over the past few years - it now has a tomoto based (orange color) flavor which "ruined" the original recipe. But when I told the server how disappointed I was in it she swapped it for another favorite, the crab cake, which was delicious. I love the atmosphere on the side of the restaurant - had the windows open to the street on a pleasant summer night. The staff is always pleasant and seem to enjoy their jobs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TimboJonesDined on 7/27/2014Not a single complaint. This place is the tops. Bonus of BYOB on Sundays also.Special Features:
- Good steak, noisy dining roomJK56Dined on 7/26/2014Everyone in our party ordered steak, either ribeye or strip. The ribeyes were excellent. The strip was a little overdone for medium rare. The only negative was that the dining room was very loud. Poorly designed acoustics. It's not that any one table was being loud, just too much background noise from a full room to converse comfortably with your party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kgaffDined on 7/20/2014Bridget's food is consistently good. I especially enjoy their filet mignon. The wait staff is courteous and accommodating.Special Features:
- Restaurant weekLisaDined on 7/20/2014Food was delish. Portions are bigger with the regular menu but we were still satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent spotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014We like Bridget's especially during Ambler restaurant week. Great steaks and potatoes , apps and wine. Can be noisy but service always excellent, particularly Nick and Peter. We like to sit by the open windows in the bar area as it is quieter. Nice stroll on Main Street afterwards or before or after movies at the theater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/18/2014Had dinner here on Saturday evening w my husband. Great service, great food and great atmosphere. Manager was really sweet also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fun nightdwdinnerDined on 7/16/2014Went to Bridget ' s with wife and parents for a special dinner and had a great time. All of the food (especially the steaks) was well flavored and cooked to the appropriate doneness. A great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but Very NoisyGeoffDined on 7/16/2014We enjoyed some good food and wine (on a Wednesday night from 7pm-9pm) however the noise level was so high that it made it almost impossible to hear each other across a table. We will not be going back.Special Features:
- fabulous date night spotMRyanDined on 7/16/2014The hubby and I just went here for Ambler Restaurant week and it was excellent! Also went here for NYE last year- will not a regular spot for us, more special occasion but worth the money :)Special Features:
- Great Restaurant Week MenuJanofAmblerDined on 7/15/2014My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. The salmon and the beef were both great and the banana foster dessert was outstanding.Special Features:
- Fabulous!DiningProVIPDined on 7/12/2014Always excellent food and service. Our favorite place to stop after the Ambler movie theater on a Sunday. Great seafood, but also known for their steaks. Highly recommend the steak on a plank for two, Bridget's Best. Parking lot a short block away, but they also provide valet parking. Can be a tad noisy, depending on the bar crowd, but you can still have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great ExperienceIzatrytDined on 7/12/2014Bridget's is a regular spot for us. Food is consistently delicious and the service is always efficient and friendly. This trip was shared small plates and all were delightful. Very creative dishes, along with your typical steakhouse choices.Special Features:
- capncapnDined on 7/11/2014As always a great experience. Food, Wine and Ambience.Special Features:
- XXXXXXXXXXVIPDined on 7/10/2014DINE HERE OFTEN ALWAYS VERY ENJOYABLE FRIEMNDLY SERVICESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT RESTAURANTCHERYLDined on 7/6/2014GREAT RESTAURANT! LUNCH IS OUTSTANDING. ALWAYS GO WITH PRICE FIXE DINNER MENU--LOT OF OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine but not great steak houselivetoeatVIPDined on 7/3/2014If it weren't in walking distance, we probably wouldn't have chosen it, but we would think twice before spending that much money at a local steak house. The waitress was pleasant and the setting is fine. There's a lot of noise from the bar, though, and that leaks into the restaurant area. The menu is limited and fairly conservative. There just wasn't anything distinctive or memorable that demanded the price level. I have enjoyed previous visits to the bar.
- Consistently Good Food and ServiceFoxEMBAVIPDined on 7/2/2014Ambler's Best Restaurant. Classy decorum, professional service, and excellent food. Bright windows and great energy in the bar area.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant in AmblerChristine1987Dined on 6/30/2014Bridget's is truly the best restaurant in the Ambler/Bluebell area. I've lived in Ambler for about a year an a half and only got the chance to dine at Bridget's about 6 months ago. Since then, I've been back frequently. Bridget's has a laid back atmosphere with 5-star food. Everything I've had off of their menu is literally perfect, from the presentation/portion sizes to the flavor. Although a bit pricey, you are paying for outstanding quality and excellent service. Aaron was my server during my most recent dinning experience. He was kind, professional, and very knowledgable and accomodating. Bernard also helped us with questions. It's nice to go to dinner and be served by staff who actually cares about the restaurant and their customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent place to eatloves2eatDined on 6/25/2014been there several times. And enjoyed every meal friendly atmosphere and great Waite staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have always enjoyed Bridgets.Great2LunchDined on 6/22/2014I live in Ambler so Bridget's is a frequent stop. Have always found the food, service and all round dining experience to be great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Great Place to eatcapnDined on 6/14/2014Great for My wife and Me or with Friends. Food selection and Service are very goodSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/7/2014Food was disappointing. Three of four steaks in our party were overcooked. Cyrene brûlée was burnt. We had heard good things about the restaurant and were definitely disappointed.
- Good mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/6/2014The food was excellent as was the service. It was crowded but the service and food did not suffer. We will return.Special Features:
- Great service and foodDominicMDined on 6/4/2014I went to Bridgets with a group and had a great time. Our server Bernard was great and the food was even better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.