Bridges Restaurant - MD
321 Wells Cove Rd
Grasonville, MD 21638Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bridges Restaurant - MD
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bridgesrestaurant.net/
- Phone: 4108270282x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Nathan Ebersol
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private spaces such as the Patio or Barside Room may be rented for an additional fee subject to availability.
- Private Party Contact: Michael Moon 4108270282x
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Friday & Saturday Evenings starting at 7pm
- Special Events: Let Bridges host your next special event at our venue! Unique private spaces & custom menus created by chef Nathan Ebersole
A word from Bridges Restaurant - MD
Located in the heart of Kent Narrows along Maryland"s Eastern Shore, this Unique Venue has Modern Design Influences such as a Indoor/Outdoor Bar, Bistro style open Kitchen & Al Fresco Dining overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. Noted for Eclectic Menu & Superior Service, this Restaurant was recently nominated for "Best New Restaurant" in Maryland & voted "Best Dock & Dine" along with "Best View" on the Eastern Shore.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Bridges Restaurant - MD - Best Restaurants in Kent Narrows ›
Bridges Restaurant - MD reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (78)great for outdoor dining (75)special occasion (37)fit for foodies (30)great for lunch (30)good for groups (29)romantic (27)vibrant bar scene (16)kid-friendly (15)neighborhood gem (15)great for brunch (14)hot spot (12)notable wine list (12)late-night find (7)Show More
- Birthday CelebrationbeautifulspotDined on 8/24/2014Thank you for making my Mom's Birthday celebration a great time. She loves Bridges and this occasion was special. She loved the day. The weather was fantastic, the service was great (thanks Shannon) and of course the food was outstanding. We were greeted and seated very quickly and the receptionist and Shannon both wished my Mom Happy Birthday! Thanks.. we will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014Food was good. Service was good. Mia was a great server. Went with one other coupleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experiencedmc101352Dined on 8/9/2014Our table overlooked the bay, and the view was gorgeous! Entrees were varied, and the food was excellent! Great place to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:
- Awesome foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2014As always, great food. The wait staff was certainly pleasant, however, our waitress refused to remove dishes from our table, and waited for the server to remove the dishes. Dishes were stacking up. Training needed for wait staff and servers. Wine was also great.Special Features:
- Dining ExperienceStuartDined on 8/7/2014We found Bridges to be a pleasant dining experience. The food was quite good, the service was efficient and the staff was most cordial, and the ambience was superb. We had booked in advance via Open Table but managed to arrive an hour earlier than scheduled. The staff was able to accommodate us without a problem and gave us prime outdoor location. We have been wanting to try this establishment for some time and are glad that we finally did. We will be returning!Special Features:
- lovetodineoutDined on 8/2/2014What an awesome night--everyone from the host/hostess, bartenders, wait staff were so friendly and polite, the food was absolutely delicious and we enjoyed our dining experience. After dinner having the chance to walk on the beautiful pier and sit under the stars listening to the music was icing on the cake. We can't wait to return! We will be telling all of our friends about this amazing restaurant.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceSSP1Dined on 7/25/2014We were a party of six who were seated out back for a business dinner . The food was great and the service was good. We enjoyed the views. We liked it that the tables were spaced far enough apart that we could have a semi-private discussion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top NotchAlexandriaVADined on 7/25/2014For a nice restaurant on Kent Island I would definitely go here, especially if it is nice out and the windows are open. It has the casual ambiance of a waterside bar but without the kitsch and smell of stale beer. The bruschetta was great and the sandwiches worth going back for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with a View!TimsThoughtsDined on 7/19/2014I was was told the food was quite good and given I have lived in large tourist type towns either on the Ocean or Bay all my life, I have had my share of both good and not so good seafood. The food at Bridges not only measured up, but was amongst the better food I have had at a reasonably large waterfront restaurant. The ability to drive up by boat and the view were amazing! Great Evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bridges at Ken NarrowsJellenVIPDined on 7/19/2014We went to Bridges with 4 friends to celebrate my major birthday, and it was very festive. The food is excellent, and we sat outside by the water as the sun went down. There was a live singer and drummer, and they played older music very well, and the crowd was a middle-age crowd, so it was fun and festive. It's definitely a classier alternative to the typical crab shack, and it's close to the loud bars, if that's what you want after the meal. But for dinner, it's perfect. Two of us had the salmon (a gluten free entree), and they have a fairly extensive gluten free menu. Any of the fish entrees are excellent. We've had better crab bisque, but it's the only thing that wasn't excellent. Still good thoughSpecial Features:
- Great view410BookesmomDined on 7/19/2014The food was delicious (shrimp and grits), but the real reason to go to Bridges is for the water view of Kent Narrows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodFoodaddictDined on 7/18/2014Great food and ambiance. My second time eating at this restaurant and the food has been superb each time. Service is good too. The view is awesome!Special Features:
- Wonderful!AmpersandDined on 7/13/2014A lovely setting on a shaded porch, the food was perfectly cooked, inventive but not outlandish (slender shreds of zucchini and carrots and squash to echo the rice noodles under the salmon, spices that complimented but did not cover the tastes of the foods, crab cakes crispy edges with a hint of seasoning but mostly pure crab). The restaurant indoors was a bit noisy as we passed through to the deck - and this was fairly early on a Sunday (5pm). The waitstaff was friendly and very good, but could have been more attentive - since we were out on the deck, we had to wait until someone came by. Prices are a little high, but for once, you really do get a stunning meal. Decent brews on tap (Fat Tire Amber Ale, Sam Adams seasonal).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/5/2014We ordered the blue crab dip, small plate crab cake, small plate shrimp and grits, Caesar salad, and different wines. All very good. The only downside was the gazpacho - it was sweet, not authentic, so a little strange. Gazpacho needs to be reworked. We will definitely be going back!! Loved the wine list and how it is organized - encourages trying different wines with different courses...awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return to a favoriteORRNVIPDined on 6/28/2014Enjoyed a great dinner with friends - food was wonderful as always - consistent service - beautiful view - continue to highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/27/2014made a reservation on my mobile and kept clicking "party of 3" however the confirmation page always showed "party of 2" so in the comments, I just mentioned that i have a party of 3. When we arrived, I suppose they didn't read the comments and asked if we had a party of 2. other than that little hang-up the food was great, beautiful views, wonderful live music on the patio.Special Features:
- lunch or dinner @ waterfrontMaudiDined on 6/26/2014We had a pleasant dinner on our one night stay driving up north. Very friendly service, a beautiful view on the waterfront. The food was good but nothing too special. But we didn't really expect anything else in a touristy place. Nice touch: every wine bottle was half price that night. Convenient and a place we would eat again on our way through.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, wine and view!4BamDined on 6/21/2014Dinner on the covered deck overlooking the sunset and Kent Narrows was delightful. The waiter knew his wine, the meals--both fresh fish and steak--were done to perfection. This will be our new stopping spot when we cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to the Eastern Shore.Special Features:
- Local favorite.Table4twoDined on 6/21/2014The food at bridges is always delish. We had a great seat on the covered deck to watch the sunset. Our server was tops. It is a little loud due to the all of the hard hatd surfaces and open layout so not a pick for "intimate". Great food good wine great seviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent mealOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/20/2014We had an excellent meal on the water. We were seated promptly upon arrival and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favoriteORRNVIPDined on 6/15/2014Great atmosphere, food & service. We are never disappointed when we return here. Highly recommend this restaurant - one of the best in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helpful staff, good foodSuzanneDined on 6/15/2014Our party of 6 was traveling separately in 3 groups, 1 group was held up in traffic so they arrived about 25 min. past our reservation time. The staff was friendly and accommodating in this situation which we really appreciated since it was a Fathers' Day celebration for my 89-year old father. The lunch menu offered a variety of options. All the food was well-prepared and tasty. We will probably meet there again.Special Features:
- Date night w/Trish & Vernon 6/14/14VJGreenVIPDined on 6/14/2014Great evening, explored a new menu, had a great dinner, with the best of service, what more could one ask for. CC (our server) was fantastic, and Michael the Manager (always checking with the customers) were two people who should be teaching classes on restaurant service!!! Calamari is prepared in house, and was light, tasty and not at all chewy. Crab Soup was the best in the area, served hot, plenty of crab and a lingering flavor that says "you made a wise choice" Crab cakes served over grilled corn hash with a light salad as the side was very tasty, and I the crab cake was flavorful and not at all dry. Milk Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake prepared on site as well as the Banana Pudding were very tasty desserts that made for a great finish.Special Features:
- Linda 19963Linda19963Dined on 6/14/2014On several occasions now, I have traveled approximately an hour from my home in Milford, Delaware to dine at what has become a very special restaurant. It is in the perfect location to meet our daughter who lives in Arlington, VA on those occasions when we want to connect personally without either of us making the two hour trip from her place to ours. We have never been disappointed except for a couple of Saturday nights, when my husband and I (after picking him up at BWI) stopped for a bite/drink on our drive back to Milford, DE. On every occasion, the restaurant was packed to overflowing with a long wait before we could be seated. That's why we now make reservation through "Open Table." Bridges is currently my very favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, too noisyDottieDined on 6/12/2014Very good food, very good service. FAR TOO NOISY for a restaurant of this fare. As soon as we arrived I regretted choosing BRIDGES for our special occasion. Food is delicious, service is excellent, but noise level, whether inside or out is intolerable. We had to shout across our table to be heard. Will not return until this changes.Special Features:
- You can't eat the view!EatingoutDined on 6/7/2014Great view! That's about it. None of the food came out as it should have. One of us ordered soup while the others ordered appetizers. Her soup came out alone and she waited while we asked for our appetizers. They were ok when they finally arrived. I specifically asked the waitress to bring my entree without any hot sauce . Instead my dish came out with the hot sauce and my son's entree had no sauce at all. We waited so long for it that I just scraped it off. They did acknowledge their mistakes, though, took an entree off the bill and offered us free dessert. We declined the dessert just wanting to be on our way.Special Features:
- bridgesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014The food here is amazing! The four star rating is due to the fifteen minutes we waited at our table before our server greeted us. It was tough watching those who were seated after you being served before you. But after that hiccup everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Chesapeake dining spotJeffinAnnapolisDined on 6/7/2014Great place to enjoy a fantastic meal and partake of the wonderful views from this well designed restaurant.Special Features:
- Even dogs allowed!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/2/2014Wonderful food, outstanding service, gorgeous view of the bay and even dogs are allowed at the outside dining area!Special Features:
- Great Place on the waterPfromDeDined on 5/31/2014Excellent food, service was exceptional. Watch the sun set over the bay and have a relaxed drink or two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantarnoldeaterDined on 5/31/2014This is a very well done restaurant with outstanding views of the Chesapeake Bay. Local rockfish and other choices were really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steakloverDined on 5/24/2014The food is fantastic, and so are the views. Service was fast and friendly! Will definitely dine here again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014Food was good. Service wasn't the best after giving us the food never checked on us again and another table food was brought to us by accidentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unattentive poor serviceDissatisfiedDined on 5/18/2014We had reservation for 6 at 5:30 and i had asked for a table on the terrace. We arrived on time, the table was not ready, and was in the inside, we had to wait 20 minutes before a waiter came to the table and a long time before we received our drinks. Appetizers which had been good on previuos occasions were cold and tasteless. We had to try to get the attention of passing by waiters to have our empty dishes removed and have some glasses of water, i received my second beer when i had almost finished my entree. The waiter wasuncaring may be because the tip was to be added authomatically to the check. Not a good way to celebrate a birthday.Special Features:
- Terrible Management, Great FoodVeenrayDined on 5/11/20144:15 reservation, Mother's Day, wife, daughter and 81 year old Mother. Arrived at 4:05,was told my table would be ready shortly. At 4:15 I was told they were cleaning off my table, just a few more minutes. At 4:45 I was told people are staying longer than expected. "Cleaning my table"? I said my Open Table review would not be good.They found a nice table, we seated at 4:50. Food was fabulous. Mgt offered a free appetizer ($9), I felt insulted. My meal was almost $250. Waiting 35 minutes for a reserved table with an 81 year old Mom on Mother's Day is inexcusable. The food was very well presented, prepared exceptionally well, and tasted great. The Management of Bridges made this a very unsatisfying Mother's Day. I will not be back.Special Features:
- Great dining experiencePrincessDined on 5/10/2014Have been coming to Bridges for a few years now and one of my favorites on the Eastern Shore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bridges Kent Narrows MDCrosstheBBDined on 5/10/2014Great lunch, food was all fresh. Love crab cakes and have had very good ones, this was an excellent crab cake. Service was very good staff were all very upbeat. All the people at the table were very impressed with the food and the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 236 reviews are from the Bridges Restaurant - MD reviews archive.
- Consistent high qualityORRNVIPDined on 4/25/2014Great food and great service - dining with our toddler grand daughter - waitress very attentive - food (as always!) was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BRIDGE RESTOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014IT WAS PERFECT FOR EASTER SUNDAY DINNER. TI WAS A GOOD HALF WAY PLACE TO MEET. OUR KIDS FROM WESTMINISTER MD, AND US FROM REHOBETH BEACH. HAVE BEEN TO THE BRIDGE AT LEAST 5 TIMES.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in Kent IsalndBrianBDined on 4/18/2014This restaurant is consistently the best on KI. Their dishes are creative, seasonally changed, and superb!We have had everything from Rockfish, to Sea Scallops, to bouillabaisse. It is always fantastic! Been going for 3 years and it is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.