Bridge Bar Chicago
315 N LaSalle
Chicago, IL 60654Neighborhood:
River North (Chicago)
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Bridge Bar Chicago
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bridgebarchicago.com/
- Phone: 3128220100
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday - 11:00am - 10:00pm Friday - 11:00am - 11:00pm Saturday - 5:00pm - 11:00pm Sunday - 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Kevin Schultz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Devin Robnick 3128220100x231
A word from Bridge Bar Chicago
Welcome to Bridge Bar, where cocktails and food are created equal and from the same great ingredients, reinventing Chicago's post-work agenda. As the first cocktail kitchen to hit the Windy City, Bridge Bar blends traditional culinary techniques with ingredient inspired concoctions and cuisines. Where dishes pair perfectly with wine, beer or one of the irreverent signature cocktails, Bridge Bar's flavors blend together in order to create an unparalleled experience. Grab a signature cocktail from Bridge Bar's modern American drink list, which incorporate savory flavors such as Jerky infused vodka, Slim Jim infused bourbon and beef and beer blends. Housecrafted liquors incorporate infused flavors that turn the ordinary into the extraordinary, displayed in infusion jars. With an extensive wine and artisan beer list, Bridge Bar is Chicago's specialty cocktail haven.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bridge Bar Chicago reviews from OpenTable diners
- moderate.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2013Service was really slow, once the food arrived it wasn't great. .. fish was over cooked, scallops were swimming in the sauce which overpowered the fish. We probably won't go back, too many other choices. View is great.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2012Wait staff avoided eye contact, no offers were made to refill or refresh drinks, or check to see if everything was alright. Beer taps were not working. Very disappointing experience for a first-time visit to a restaurant that I have wanted to go to for a long time.Special Features:
- I decided to celebrate myOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2012I decided to celebrate my b-day at Bridge bar. We just wanted to have some dinner and drinks before we went out. I made reservations for 10. When I got there, the host just pointed us to the back room. The table wasn't even set up for my party. Then I had to wait 15 minutes before I walked up and asked the host for a waitress. The drinks took forever and they also messed up the orders. I was just so disappointed for a well-known restaurant in Chicago, we had to experience this awful service. I will never go back there again.
- Food and service is ok (atDerekVIPDined on 6/12/2012Food and service is ok (at best) but just a fantastic place to grab a drink or small bite and enjoy the river and skyline on WackerSpecial Features:
- Worst Service EverOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/11/2012I had the absolute worst service I have ever had, ever. I would never go back.
- Wanted somewhere I could getOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/2/2012Wanted somewhere I could get a reservation on a Saturday night at 7pm for a group of 8you with good food and drinks. This was perfect, food is delicious as were the drinks. A little pricy but worth it.Special Features:
- A great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/1/2012Bridge Bar is set apart from Fulton's on the River, but the service and drinks are essentially the same - good and plentiful! I highly recommend the whiskey flight and pairings, which made for an inexpensive night with lots to eat and drink.Special Features:
- The service here is awful.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/12/2012The service here is awful. Not friendly at all. For example, I asked for a water with my drinks. Once it was almost gone, they took it away, rather than refilling it. I know it's a small thing, but come on! The sound system here also needs an upgrade.
- Asked for steak med...gotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2012Asked for steak med...got it well done. No Chimichuri, which the menu said the steak came with. Fries tasted like bad fast food fries. Empty during lunch hours, I see why. At least my server was pleasant.
- I've been here twice... theChristineDined on 3/24/2012I've been here twice... the first time the service was excellent, the second time they were struggling to get food and drinks out in a timely manner, but I will still go back again. I fell in love with the blue cheese & truffle chip fondue! The food is great for a really reasonable price here...
- I was confused by the factChgoLvr2VIPDined on 3/5/2012I was confused by the fact that the Bridge Bar is in Fulton's. I thought it was a separate restaurant. I wasn't impressed with the food. The brussel sprouts side was heavily salted, almost to the point of being inedible.
- The food was excellent. OurlamademoiselleVIPDined on 2/22/2012The food was excellent. Our server was very pleasant, but somewhat slow. No overall complaints.Special Features:
- Bridge Bar has some prettyDeaKVIPDined on 2/16/2012Bridge Bar has some pretty fun things to try - Tots and Bacon, chips and dip, flat breads. All pretty fun, tasty treats. The server was very nice and helpful. The only issue was that it seemed to take awhile to get things started. We had reservations, but were told to sit anywhere. We waited almost 10 minutes for menus and another 5-10 for drinks. Once we ordered entrees, everything was pretty smooth sailing. Overall, good food, nice staff and a fun place for a happy hour or a quick meal before a show.
- Didn't know that the portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/4/2012Didn't know that the portions would be so small. One scallop for $14. You could have thrown one more on the plate. Our waitress was great.
- Always goodcondonancyVIPDined on 2/3/2012We just had lunch in the middle of the day so had a pampered meal - personalized service and great food. Love the fact that they charge you for Whiskey according to the temp. Had discovered the gimmick on Facebook first and since it was 36 degrees, we had our Whiskey for 3.60. Cute idea.Special Features:
- We ate at the Bridge bar,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/31/2012We ate at the Bridge bar, not the restuarant. The place was dead. And the service was perhaps the worst I've experienced in months.
- Rediculous....OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/28/2012We made a reservation here from OpenTable.com and they brought us to the "dining room" which ended up being Fulton's on the River. What was supposed to be a casual dinner became a fancy, expensive dinner. DO NOT let them seat you in the dining room unless you feel like getting down there and being outraged that they didn't tell you it's two different restaurants.
- Unfortunately we had a veryOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/18/2012Unfortunately we had a very negative experience here. Due to a 'typo' on the menu we got a dish that we did not order and that was not even on the menu and there was no explanation of how this could happen. It took 30 minutes to get it we were not ordering an alternative. The burgers we ordered were OK but mine was served with the wrong side, which they acknowledged when the waiter got to the table and offered the fries I ordered. The salad dressing was waaay to sweet such that it was inedible and had to be sent back (which I almost never do, but this was absurd). They were even out of mint so the cocktail I came to the bar to try wasn't even an option. I really hope it was an 'off' night but I won't be back to see if it was or not.
- Delicious pork belly sandwichOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/2/2012Delicious pork belly sandwich with homemade chips!Special Features:
- This place was a surprise,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/23/2011This place was a surprise, but the tempura smelt dish was outstanding and the service was excellent. We will absolutely go back here, after walking past it for years.
- Meh. Not bad, but nothingNorgeVIPDined on 12/21/2011Meh. Not bad, but nothing really interesting either. It's close so I would go there again, but not because it does anything to WOW anyone.
- limited menu and the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/1/2011limited menu and the food was nothing special. Squash soup was good but margareta flat bread was OK at best. Easy place to get in and out of but wouldn't go back unless I was in a hurry.
- Save room for dessert, ifOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/14/2011Save room for dessert, if you like Banana Cream Pie, you will love their iteration which includes a crust made from crushed Nutter Butters.Special Features:
- Lousy service at the barOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/25/2011Planned to have drinks at the Bridge Bar before dining. Sat for 20 minutes completely ignored by bartender and waitstaff and the place was not even busy. Finally took an order without apology and completely lacked personality. Chose to dine in the main dining room (Fulton's) given my service experience in the bar. Service was much better - food was just OK - nothing to distinguish from dozens of other steakhouses in downtown Chicago.
- Pretty good, they were busierGenoVIPDined on 10/21/2011Pretty good, they were busier than probably normal so the service lacked a little bit. Food was good, nothing superior to report.Special Features:
- The service was so bad! WeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/15/2011The service was so bad! We sat ourself, no one seemed to care we were there. Food was good but very pricey for how bad the service was... Considering we were 5 of 12 people there...Special Features:
- Perfect for dinner with parentsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/22/2011This spot exceeded my expectations. Great location downtown, nestled right along the river, beautiful bar and even better view. Music was great, not too loud nor boring. Good variety of food and good prices. We went back a second time in the same short visit because it was such a perfect setting - intimate with just the right amount of energy.