124 Hebron ave. suite 1A
Glastonbury, CT 06033Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://billygrant.com/
- Phone: (860) 659-0220
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch/Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 11:30am -10:00pm, Friday-Saturday: 11:30am -11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Chef Billy Grant
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Sarah Maloney 8606590220
A word from Bricco Trattoria
Bricco Trattoria is an authentic Italian Trattoria that is farm to table. It has the comfort of Italian farmhouse. Our service is intended to be polite, proper & polished. Our food is meant to be simple, fresh & delicious.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bricco Trattoria - Best Restaurants in Glastonbury ›
Bricco Trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
127 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (80)special occasion (57)neighborhood gem (56)good for groups (49)hot spot (38)great for lunch (33)vibrant bar scene (29)romantic (28)notable wine list (27)great for outdoor dining (18)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/17/2014Great attention to detail by the chef. Excellent flavor combinations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- julsDined on 11/14/2014First time diners, went for our anniversary. Two person table a little small and chairs not very comfortable but the food and service made up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!BrigNessDined on 11/8/2014Service was impeccable. We went in a busy Sarurday night yet felt our waitress was just serving us. Food was fabulous. Salad perfectly dressed. Pricey, but worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant! Great menuFlorahDined on 11/5/2014The food is good but the staff annoying come and ask you if you are done every 2 minutes. Makes the food less desirable. My friend and I shared a pizza and by the second piece we had been asked if we were done so many times we have up on the pizza. That was awful. I however like the restaurant and would go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiningDuoDined on 11/1/2014Have dined at Briccos several times and have always had a great food experience. If you are a pasta junkie may I suggest the bolognese. It's one of the best I've ever hadSpecial Features:
- Great 2-Person LunchbeansDined on 10/28/2014Everything about lunch with a business partner was outstanding. Our table was ready when reserved, the waitress was very friendly and efficient, the food selections were numerous, our food delivery was prompt, the food itself was a delight (and fairly priced), and we could carry on a conversation at normal volume without being overwhelmed by the background noise. I've eaten at Bricco's many times for dinner, and I can say that the superlatives of those experiences carry over to lunch.Special Features:
- LunchJCG123Dined on 10/28/2014The only complaint on my end was that there was a swarm of bees that would not quit bothering our table. Bricco's is an amazing place and this specific review would be rated top notch if it were not for the bees, or we were simply sitting inside.Special Features:
- Nice PlaceorganizerVIPDined on 10/27/2014I've been to Bricco's numerous times for lunch and can honestly say the food is consistently great. Unfortunately the noise level at times can be a little out of control making if difficult to have a conversation - at today's luncheon we had to request the music to be turned down - it was just too loud. I wish restaurants would understand that music should be at a quiet "background" only level and not loud so it makes it difficult to hear the person sitting next to you - let along someone sitting across from you. Overall I would recommend this restaurant and will continue to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night at BriccoPaulDined on 10/22/2014Everything you expect from a Billy Grant restaurant -- great food, exceptional service, and a nice atmosphere. A very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyEDandBmeryDined on 10/21/2014We had the Tuscan pot roast and it was delicious. Portion size was perfect. Great meal for a fall night.Special Features:
- Excellent food alwaysDandPVIPDined on 10/18/2014The latest menu addition for restaurant week: gnudi--the very best pasta dish that I have ever had. Outstanidng. What wonderful food to be had at Ricco Trattoria.Special Features:
- AlmostFitzonFoodDined on 10/18/2014The greeting, the decor and the attentive service were exactly what you expect from a quality restaurant. Unfortunately the server ending up getting 2 out of 3 items ordered wrong. The food was good and we were hungry so we dined on but in hindsight if you don't get what you ordered it wasn't a perfect night.Special Features:
- Nothing too specialnotcomingbackhereDined on 10/13/2014The second they found out we were under 21, the service stopped. And they don't celebrate birthdays.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Fantastic food and atmosphere. Service great as always.
- PaparazziDined on 10/11/2014I booked a reservation for my wife's birthday. The staff honored my request for a semi-private seating area. We were near the bar, but the noise level was moderate; easy to hold a conversation around the table. The server was attentive, but not in your face. We started with drinks, shared an app, and both entries were delicious. This is the second time we've dined at Bricco. The level of service was consistent with our first visit back in late June. I've read some negative reviews on other sites, but I feel they are not warranted. if you have a problem w/service, bring it to the attention of your server, or the manager and resolve it on the spot. Complaining later is poor form.Special Features:
- ogtlovrogtlovrDined on 10/11/2014as always we couldn't be happier with bricco trattoria. this was the first time we brought others with us and bricco's was a big hit with all of them. the service was warm and helpful, the food was OUTSTANDING and we all can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- wonderful anniversary dinnerlm0210Dined on 10/8/2014Great food, attentive staff. I had mentioned in my reservations through open table that we were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. I had made similar notes to other restaurants in the past (birthdays. etc) but nothing ever happened. we were greeted by the manager with 2 complimentary glasses of champagne, such a nice, classy touch. We had a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My GOTO Glastonbury RestaurantIowaMikeDined on 10/8/2014Bricco is at the top of my Glastonbury list. The service is always good. The food is great with top notch presentation. I have never had a bad meal in the many times I've visited the restaurant. In the last 10 days I've had 4 meals at Bricco with various clients. We like to take our clients there because we can count on a consistently great experience.Special Features:
- great findfloridagrumpsterDined on 10/6/2014We're visiting our children and grandchildren and wanted to take them out to dinner as a thank you for all they do for us. They suggested Bricco Trattoria in Glastonbury. We're glad they did! It was a great evening.Special Features:
- Great spot in GlastonburyMostlycompairedtoNYCVIPDined on 9/30/2014Coming from NYC one can be picky about food, especially Italian, but Bricco is totally enjoyable with a great staff and superior ambiance. It is all good.Special Features:
- Inconsistent food; poor serviceOTLongTimeMemberVIPDined on 9/27/2014Sometimes the food here is outstanding and sometimes puzzling. While the ravioli was excellent, the swordfish was rubbery. We stopped going here because of the poor service and general cleanliness. We decided to try it again because of the 20% off; after this experience we may never dine here again. Perhaps the menu is too complicated for the kitchen to handle. Our waitress seemed new - we have never seen the same waitstaff a second time probably an indicator of high turnover - and mindless at times. After asking us if we wanted another glass of wine when we had finished the appetizer, she did not bring them until we had almost finished the entrees. Try to get a booth; the metal chairs at tables are lightly padded and uncomfortable.
- Conistently greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2014Another great dinner at Bricco. Food is outstanding and so is the service. Ask for Allison D. as your server. She is exceptional.Special Features:
- As always...SherryCT169Dined on 9/19/2014Great food, great cocktails, great wine, great service. Brought my mom here for her brithday...she loved it. Highly recommended. They sometimes have great 3 course meals for 20 bucks which you cant beat.Special Features:
- Well-known Italian, high standardAlwaysThinkingNextMealDined on 9/19/2014Bricco's in both G'bury and WH are well established for all-around quality, and our group of 4 wasn't disappointed. Wine and cocktails, appetizers, and a variety of entrees were all immensely enjoyed. Worth noting is there offering of a seasonal trio, soup/salad, entrée, and dessert all seasonally selected and specially priced. It's obvious they have a great chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ChoiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014Went there during the week for their Farm to Table Special Menu. Very good dining experience overall.Special Features:
- 2 strikesdupuis120Dined on 9/17/2014We were delighted with the ambience here, yet the service was horrible, our aps' came out in good fashion (the home made cheese and toast is highly recommended) yet we waited over 1.25 hours for our main course, this would have been tolerable yet our glasses sat empty with no apologies our offers, we found 2 of the three min courses barely warm, the steak was a nice cut and the salmon looked good yet they were sitting inn the kitchen for a long time, waiting on the chicken we calculated, as it was at proper temp.
- PattycakeVIPDined on 9/17/2014Food is always good. Service is very good. Great place to have lunch..Special Features:
- Great Value during Restaurant WeekcttwinDined on 9/13/2014Took advantage of the Taste of the Suburbs Restaurant week and had an amazing meal. Great choices, well prepared, delicious. We enjoyed the warm and inviting atmosphere, the service was great. We will return.Special Features:
- The waitress ruined our evening!GlastonburyresidentDined on 9/8/2014On time per reservation, were rushed to order, rushed through antipasto by a waitress and a waiter. Main course came, with no peppermill or shaved cheese, couldn't find our waitress. Finally spotted her, she dropped off a shabby 5-inch glass peppermill that was not working. My company was so polite, "maybe it's me but I can't get it to work." Of course it was malfunctioning, the waitress took it back to the kitchen, came back with another shabby peppermill, dropped it at the table and took off. Did not receive itemized bill, after I signed the slip the itemized bill appeared, showed a dish we didn't order, another 15 mins for another slip to sign. To this date my credit card account is still showing the incorrect amount. A nightmare!
- Great Italian foodRoccoBasilicaDined on 8/31/2014Good atmosphere, great service and fantastic food.....meatballs just like mom used to make.....most restaurants have inferior meatballs, but Bricco makes the best, tender and tasty...the Sunday sauce is delish, best creamy polenta, just a great place to dine. this restaurant never disappoints, been many times and always a winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special TreatmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014I asked for a quiet corner for our group of 4 and that's just what I got. Very good food and very good service.
- Great fresh cuisineMickerDined on 8/23/2014We frequent briccos because they source local produce and the quality of the food is excellent and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food..friendly staffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Enjoyable experience and the whole staff was nice and friendlySpecial Features:
- Excellent Italianhasek3139Dined on 8/12/2014great Italian food! The fresh pasta menu is always amazing, fresh gnocchi, ravioli etc..Special Features:
- Relaxing EveningFood4LifeDined on 8/6/2014We went early on a Wednesday night. The service was friendly and timely, but not intrusive. Outside dining was relaxing even though it's on the side of a busy street. Our party of three all enjoyed our meals and are looking forward to returning.Special Features:
- Great LunchBeeGeeDined on 8/4/2014Very comfortable feeling inside the restaurant--pleasant surprise. Nice décor. Were there for lunch and there were MANY items to choose from on the menu with everything sounding delicious. Hard to make up our minds. We were very satisfied with our selections. Everything was delicious and will definitely come back for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bricco Trattoria Is Always GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2014My wife and I come here a few times each year - always get wonderful food and service. This weekend, friends drove about an hour away to meet us for dinner. They were so very happy with the food - and said that they would happily meet us here every time we get together from here forward. They loved it. We always love it.Special Features:
- 8/2/14 Can't say enoughWolfieDined on 8/2/2014Such a good restaurant - these people know what they are doing! We loved it !Special Features:
- Absolutely Fabulous Food & ServicePurrfectionDined on 8/1/2014The fried Artichoke Hearts were decadent, the fennel, apple, goat cheese arugala salad was devine and the Lemon Pound cake was heavenly. Waitress was warm, friendly and attentative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Delicious every time !RiccottaDined on 7/30/2014Love the homeade riccotta & lamb & goat cheese meatballs. The roasted chicken.. OMG the seasoning! The fish & pasta dishes are all great:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.