124 Hebron ave. suite 1A
Glastonbury, CT 06033Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://billygrant.com/
- Phone: 8606590220
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch/Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 11:30am -10:00pm, Friday-Saturday: 11:30am -11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Chef Billy Grant
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Sarah Maloney 8606590220
A word from Bricco Trattoria
Bricco Trattoria is an authentic Italian Trattoria that is farm to table. It has the comfort of Italian farmhouse. Our service is intended to be polite, proper & polished. Our food is meant to be simple, fresh & delicious.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bricco Trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (63)special occasion (56)good for groups (54)neighborhood gem (50)romantic (29)hot spot (29)great for lunch (28)notable wine list (25)great for outdoor dining (25)vibrant bar scene (23)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (7)great for brunch (6)Show More
- Excellent ChoiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014Went there during the week for their Farm to Table Special Menu. Very good dining experience overall.Special Features:
- 2 strikesdupuis120Dined on 9/17/2014We were delighted with the ambience here, yet the service was horrible, our aps' came out in good fashion (the home made cheese and toast is highly recommended) yet we waited over 1.25 hours for our main course, this would have been tolerable yet our glasses sat empty with no apologies our offers, we found 2 of the three min courses barely warm, the steak was a nice cut and the salmon looked good yet they were sitting inn the kitchen for a long time, waiting on the chicken we calculated, as it was at proper temp.
- PattycakeDined on 9/17/2014Food is always good. Service is very good. Great place to have lunch..Special Features:
- Great Value during Restaurant WeekcttwinDined on 9/13/2014Took advantage of the Taste of the Suburbs Restaurant week and had an amazing meal. Great choices, well prepared, delicious. We enjoyed the warm and inviting atmosphere, the service was great. We will return.Special Features:
- The waitress ruined our evening!GlastonburyresidentDined on 9/8/2014On time per reservation, were rushed to order, rushed through antipasto by a waitress and a waiter. Main course came, with no peppermill or shaved cheese, couldn't find our waitress. Finally spotted her, she dropped off a shabby 5-inch glass peppermill that was not working. My company was so polite, "maybe it's me but I can't get it to work." Of course it was malfunctioning, the waitress took it back to the kitchen, came back with another shabby peppermill, dropped it at the table and took off. Did not receive itemized bill, after I signed the slip the itemized bill appeared, showed a dish we didn't order, another 15 mins for another slip to sign. To this date my credit card account is still showing the incorrect amount. A nightmare!
- Great Italian foodRoccoBasilicaDined on 8/31/2014Good atmosphere, great service and fantastic food.....meatballs just like mom used to make.....most restaurants have inferior meatballs, but Bricco makes the best, tender and tasty...the Sunday sauce is delish, best creamy polenta, just a great place to dine. this restaurant never disappoints, been many times and always a winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special TreatmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014I asked for a quiet corner for our group of 4 and that's just what I got. Very good food and very good service.
- Great fresh cuisineMickerDined on 8/23/2014We frequent briccos because they source local produce and the quality of the food is excellent and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food..friendly staffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Enjoyable experience and the whole staff was nice and friendlySpecial Features:
- Excellent Italianhasek3139Dined on 8/12/2014great Italian food! The fresh pasta menu is always amazing, fresh gnocchi, ravioli etc..Special Features:
- Relaxing EveningFood4LifeDined on 8/6/2014We went early on a Wednesday night. The service was friendly and timely, but not intrusive. Outside dining was relaxing even though it's on the side of a busy street. Our party of three all enjoyed our meals and are looking forward to returning.Special Features:
- Great LunchBeeGeeDined on 8/4/2014Very comfortable feeling inside the restaurant--pleasant surprise. Nice décor. Were there for lunch and there were MANY items to choose from on the menu with everything sounding delicious. Hard to make up our minds. We were very satisfied with our selections. Everything was delicious and will definitely come back for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bricco Trattoria Is Always GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2014My wife and I come here a few times each year - always get wonderful food and service. This weekend, friends drove about an hour away to meet us for dinner. They were so very happy with the food - and said that they would happily meet us here every time we get together from here forward. They loved it. We always love it.Special Features:
- 8/2/14 Can't say enoughWolfieDined on 8/2/2014Such a good restaurant - these people know what they are doing! We loved it !Special Features:
- Absolutely Fabulous Food & ServicePurrfectionDined on 8/1/2014The fried Artichoke Hearts were decadent, the fennel, apple, goat cheese arugala salad was devine and the Lemon Pound cake was heavenly. Waitress was warm, friendly and attentative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Delicious every time !RiccottaDined on 7/30/2014Love the homeade riccotta & lamb & goat cheese meatballs. The roasted chicken.. OMG the seasoning! The fish & pasta dishes are all great:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great FoodMonaDined on 7/26/2014There were four of us - we originally had 5 but one cancelled out. Our table was fit for 5 but was a challenge for 4. The food was excellent. We each had something different and everyone enjoyed their meal. Bricco's is consistent in it's quality of food and the price point is fair.Special Features:
- DeliciousLunchMtgDined on 7/23/2014Service was spot one. Food was delicious as always!Special Features:
- Disapointed...HairEguyDined on 7/18/2014This was my 5th time at Bricco's it's always been a place I thought of as special and I use it that way. It's a one of a few places I would think of in our area to go to celebrate something. This time the food was just a little above average. I don't want to spend the time describing all the why's I'll just use the word disappointing...
- Dependably Good!Naplesdiner100VIPDined on 7/17/2014Love sitting at the bar for dinner on a week night. Parking can be limited.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JuliedibleJuliEdibleDined on 7/12/2014Another fantastic dinner at Bricco Trattoria. This restaurant is one of my favorites. Immediately upon entering the hostess staff is warm and welcoming. I would recommend a reservation as place does fill up. Service is excellent! For apps one of my faves is the ricotta with sea salt & honey served w/ charred bread. I love the tuscano and Boston Bibb salads. For entrees, so many of the pastas are good - the ravioli, penne ala vodka, pasta w/ bolognese. For entrees a few family favorites include the honey, mustard salmon, the seared scallops and the all-time favorite is the Aunt Josie's dish. Who wouldn't love meatballs, sausage, beef short rib on top of polenta with homemade sauce? For dessert the ice cream sundae is amazing! So chocolatey!Special Features:
- bricco never disappointslorikDined on 7/10/2014Bricco trattoria remains my favorite restaurant in town. The changing menu is constantly good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKgpaulhDined on 7/9/2014We have dined at Bricco's on several occasions. We had guests from out of town staying with us and decided to dine at Bricco's. I found that the quality was not as good as we enjoyed previously. The menu choices were just OK. Nothing outstanding. I settled on spaghetti carbonara. This version did not measure up to other versions I have had recently. The other 3 guest felt the same about their meals. Would we go back? Yes. Billy Grant has proven he can come up with good food. However, if the next time is a repeat then there are several other places to pick from locally.Special Features:
- TbillDined on 7/8/2014The menu, though limited, offered sufficient variety, and the food was very well-prepared. A good solid restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMalcolmDined on 7/5/2014I have had many family dinners here, and bring business clients for lunch/dinner frequently. No guess work, everything work like clockwork, and the food and service is top notch, with well trained staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/4/2014Good quality food but very slow service. Is there a shortage of wait servers?Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/3/2014We had a new waitress who needed more practice in listening. We had to ask for something like lemon or ice , 5 times and she forgot to place one of our orders and never even acknowledged it. However, the food is truly delicious.Special Features:
- DeliciousFishCTDined on 7/3/2014This is my husband and I's go-to place to celebrate, make decisions and reconnect. It is "our italian restaurant."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recent visitLike2eatoutDined on 6/28/2014This place is very nice, a little pricey for what you get, but still nice. We have been here a few times and that is why we brought some friends for their first visit. The food is good, the place is beautiful but, this time the waiter was terrible. Just did not seem to want to be there. The Manager had to get drink refills from the bar for us. She happened to be walking by and helped us. He did not care and was lucky that we still tipped well. We will go back. You cannot judge a place from one bad visit.Special Features:
- Great food, bad serviceWondertwinsDined on 6/26/2014My boyfriend and I had dinner there. We ordered drinks and after a while the waitress brought us water and told me she forgot to put in my drink order and in fact did not recall what I ordered. I reminded her and my pear martini was really good when she brought it. We started off with the cheese plate which was very tasty. Then I had the fig pizza which was a little too sweet. My boyfriend got the Chicken Fra diablo, which he loved. Our waitress went missing for a very long time and we had another server eventually clear our plates. We waited until eventually we asked the host to get our check. She finally came out and gave us our check and we waited again for her to pick it up. We would have had dessert if service was better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome RestrauntTracy44Dined on 6/25/2014We have never had a bad experience at Briccos! The food is always good and the service is awesome! We have gone for lunch, out with a big group of friends and just recently celebrated our wedding anniversary there! Great choice!!Special Features:
- Sunday Dinner for 2Tablefor2Dined on 6/22/2014We had Antipasto Misto an amazing selection of flavors and textures. Waitress very helpful in making choices with details about each entree. My husband couldn't decide on a pizza so they made it half of one choice and half of another. He enjoyed both! I had Grandma's ravioli... Delicious and different from any I have ever tasted. Will definitely return to Bricco's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bricco's is a gem!canyodlDined on 6/16/2014We went with a group of 6 after high school graduation. The restaurant seems small but there are several different dining areas instead of one large room. This adds to the ambiance of the dining. They have large booths which fit 6 perfectly! We were not sure what time we would arrive and they were very accommodating (it was Monday night). Our waitress was very efficient without being pushy. There are a variety of entrees and pastas as well as pizzas. I highly recommend the Antipasto Misto which is perfect for a party of 4-6 to share. The tuna, ravioli and gnocchi were all delicious. They serve garlic bread and olives to start. Great wine list and dessert selection as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitenjoymyfoodDined on 6/15/2014This was our first visit to Bricco Trattoria, and it was very good. I didn't care for my meal, the gnocchi, but all the other meals my family had including the salads and desserts were very good. It was, however, pricey. I would definitely go back again and give the food another try though.Special Features:
- Enjoyable overallOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/13/2014This was my third time dining at Bricco. The food was good (had seared tuna), waitstaff service excellent and ambiance fun. My only negative is that I made a reservation a day in advance, but had to wait with my 3 guests standing in the lobby for 40minutes past my reservation time to be seated - no one apologized for my wait or offered an explanation. It was a huge negative for me. I don't think I will be returning because of this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodGoodEatsRobDined on 6/13/2014My wife and I have been regular diners here since they opened and it is still one of our favorite places in Glastonbury. The Cavatelli Napolitano tastes like a dish my great grandmother used to make. If you like Italian, check out Bricco Trattoria.Special Features:
- Consistently Good FoodCmatsDined on 6/7/2014Came her for dinner with our family of four and every time, our dining experience has always been consistently good food/service. My husband got Josie's Sunday gravy which he loves. He orders it with spaghetti instead of polenta. My girls got rigatoni with butter sauce. Not on the menu but they dont' have a problem with making it. I got the spinach gnudo (sp?). Never tried it before but our server highly recommended it. Glad she did because it was delish! Don't let the smaller looking portion fool you. I was only able to eat half. I also have to mention the apple salad! I always get it. My favortie salad, hands down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingDgsmo77Dined on 6/3/2014I went on a Tuesday night and the first two dishes I ordered they were out of. I understand running out on a busy night or waiting for a fresh fish delivery, but a pasta dish? The waitress was very friendly and accomadating. My third choice was a baked ziti that was average at best. The pasta was over cooked and it lacked any real flavor. We have been here several times in the past and had much better meals. It will be a while before we return.Special Features:
- Great visit!CTDinerDined on 6/3/2014Service was notable.. Very friendly and fast. Knowledgeable server with great recommendations. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 40th Birthday Visitfood4thoughtDined on 5/31/2014Visited for wife's 40th birthday. Had never been before. Prices surprisingly good for such an upscale establishment. Food was excellent and portions were decent size. I would not consider it overly busy, but some of the wait staff (not our waitress) that came by seemed a little out of it. We had a bus boy stop by and ask the same thing 3 times. Not sure where his head was.Special Features: