8128 Hwy 100 South
Nashville, TN 37221Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.brianashville.com/
- Phone: (615) 646-8274
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Tabor Luckey
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Bria Bistro offers a full service catering company for your special event. Please contact Bria Bistro for any information on catering your next event.
A word from Bria Bistro
Bria Bistro offers seasonal culinary creations in a lively neighborhood atmosphere. The inviting bar wraps around an open kitchen with a view of the wood-fired oven fueling the rich aromas within the restaurant. An extensive wine list, array of creative cocktails, and variety of beers provide the perfect libation for anyoccasion. Open daily, Bria offers the perfect setting for that special evening out.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Bria Bistro - Best Restaurants in Belle Meade ›
Bria Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
61 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (46)fit for foodies (25)special occasion (17)notable wine list (16)great for outdoor dining (15)romantic (12)good for groups (5)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- juppeats3.5starjuppeatsVIPDined on 11/13/2014Our group visited Bria for first time. We enjoyed a nice meal with good service. Wine list has good number of options for this size of restaurant. They brought the wrong wine around the first time and failed to bring the correct dish to one of my guest, thus the reason for only 3 stars. Two of us had the chicken piccata and found it excellent, with nice balance of lemon and capers. Another guest enjoyed the veal osso bucco. Another guest found the eggplant parmesan perfectly prepared. The final guest enjoyed her chicken alfredo once they delivered the chicken. They did discount the bill to take off the chicken.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014I felt like I was sitting on top of the couple next to us. We were sandwiched between two couples along the wall w/ the continuous bench seat. We are busy parents who work and travel quite a bit, so seating was a disappointment. The food: in the past, we've LOVED everything we've had there. The Bruschetta is AMAZING ---but my meal was awful. I had the Capp. Pom. & added chicken. The tomatoes weren't drained or something, so my "olive oil" base was not at all what I've had elsewhere. It was more of the juices of the tomatoes -- and it had very little flavor. The meal I LOVE there was a pasta dish that is no longer on the menu. My husband also wanted a certain item that was no longer on the menu. the service was PERFECT. He was precious.Special Features:
- kathkathVIPDined on 10/25/2014Consistently delicious food. We have been here around 8 times and they always accommodate whatever request we have. I am gluten free my husband is on a sodium restriction. We always enjoy our dinner here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurant!mcflexDined on 10/21/2014Great spot for dinner and wine...and the best calamari in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealElceeDined on 10/18/2014Had the best meal here last Saturday, out of all of the ones we've had here so far. The Roasted Chicken with lemon veggies and risotto is a new favorite, will be hard to top it. Hubby had manicotti and loved it. Server was proficient if not particularly outgoing.Special Features:
- hungryVIPDined on 10/16/2014excellent food, superb management and staff, a real find for several years!Special Features:
- Business DinnerNewlywedsDined on 10/15/2014Dinner with a client can always be difficult. Bria made the experience very pleasant. Wine selection was great plus we were there on half price bottle night. Food was exceptional and a great value for the money. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKayjcssDined on 10/12/2014Large portions. Tasty food. Good service. Comfortable settingSpecial Features:
- SplendiddbasstwoDined on 10/8/2014My girlfriend and I had an amazing dinner date at Bria last night. Syndey was our waitress and she was very nice and help us make some great choices. This was our first time at Bria and we had the mussels which were divine!! Sydney suggest the trout and wow what a great choice!!! It was full of flavor and the matchstick potatoes and the arugula fit just perfectly!! We will definitely be going back and bringing friends!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good valueBubbaVIPDined on 10/1/2014Consistently good food. We went on half price wine night. I've paid a lot more and received a lot less at more prestigious restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- iluv2eatiluv2eatDined on 9/13/2014Great food - great experience - would most definitely go back! Staff was great and good couldn't have been better.Special Features:
- Good foodElceeDined on 9/13/2014Had Manicotti and Chicken Piccata. Both were very good! Gelatos were also a nice ending.Special Features:
- Love it!RavingFoodieVIPDined on 9/10/2014Never disappoints! Bria is our go-to place when we want to eat out!Special Features:
- "A neighborhood gem" indeedKrisDined on 9/7/2014We live nearby, and since we discovered Bria we eat here often. The food is wonderful, the people are friendly and welcoming, and always knowledgeable about the menu and the wines. The Pasta de Notte is always outstanding. Also, the monthly tapas-style wine pairing is not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous foodCCJBTDined on 9/6/2014Once again another wonderful meal at Bria Bistro! Mussels are divine and tried the special which was outstanding. Bravo!!Special Features:
- Not As Good A UsualamosVIPDined on 8/30/2014Not sure what has happened to Bria or if we were there on an off night, but there should not be any off nights, especially a Saturday Night... disappointed...... and not the first time to be, of recent past. Not sure if going back.
- too much saltsaltydogDined on 8/29/2014The veal was not a good cut of meat and had far too much salt. So did the calamari appetizer.
- See ya at BriaBigEater1Dined on 8/19/2014A great evening. Food and service great! Pomodo and lasagna outstanding, especially the tasty mozzarella in the lasagna...a boat of cheese and goodness I would upgrade the bread a bit, but that's minor. Give it a go...you'll go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Went to Bria for the 2nd time and everything was great. The service was outstanding and we will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StanDined on 8/9/2014Service was top-notch and attentive. PEI mussels were the smallest I've ever encountered but were very flavorful. Wine list was good. Fish and chicken entrees were good. "Gelato" desserts were really more like ice cream than real gelato which is smooth and creamy. Total experience was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice EveningCarolinaGentlemanDined on 8/7/2014Friendly, well trained staff. Good service, unobtrusive attentive. Nice menu selections with several specials. Accommodated outside dinning and quickly and smooth transition to inside when weather changed quickly. A very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the BEST for Nashville areaWhisperedwineDined on 7/31/2014My daughter and I have been going to Bria for a few years now - however since they have added their fantastic monthly Wine Pairing Dinner served tapas style on the last Thursday of every month - we never miss it! The staff there are friendly and welcoming. The food has always been a wonderful taste treat - although it seems even more so with the addition of their scrumptious monthly Wine Pairing Dinner served tapas style - all I can add - is to suggest that you seriously take a chance and try it out for yourself - I think that most people would enjoy the intimacy of this small restaurant located somewhat out in the country - along with the patio seating in which to choose from - in fact I know we're looking forward to the nex time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyablekathVIPDined on 7/25/2014Friendly, good service and very good food. Good atmosphere, waiter asked chef to make something not on menu and he did and it was fresh and delicious. We have been here about 8 times and will keep going.Special Features:
- The following 186 reviews are from the Bria Bistro reviews archive.
- Love Bria!JOBOBDined on 7/22/2014Their spaghetti and meatballs are the best. We try to eat here at least once a month. My only complaint is they no longer have carpaccio on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Long Term AffairFletchVIPDined on 7/16/2014We love this restaurant. Right in our neighborhood. We have been there for romantic dinners, family gatherings, a quick bite at the bar. The menu is simple and lovely with nice daily specials and consistently excellent favorites. It is a classic Italian restaurant like you find in small neighborhoods in Rome or Florence. Pastas. Always a nice steak or fish. A small but well balanced wine list and a big open bar.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood restaurant4onnyDined on 7/11/2014Always a positive experience dining here. Food and service are great, good portion sizes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place. Great Food. Very noisy!JazzHDined on 7/9/2014WE enjoyed our food. Everything was delicious. However, I would never bring anyone to this restaurant for a serious conversation. Way too noisy! Again, the food and the service was excellent. What else can I say?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- are2sweetDined on 7/2/2014Loved it, but I was in a party of 6 and the table we were seated at made it hard for all 6 of us to carry on a conversation without yelling at each other. It was hard to hear each other. Otherwise, we love the restaurant, but it needs more seating for a few larger parties where everyone can sit fairly close together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bria BistroPeterDined on 6/22/2014We really appreciate having Bria Bistro in our neighborhood. The food is great and service friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatH2BHDined on 6/21/2014Third time we've eaten there and each one has been a combo of great food & service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!4onnyDined on 6/15/2014Dine here frequently and the food is always great.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceMoodysDined on 6/14/2014Food and service were great as always. Thanks Heather. The Moody'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodCheeseheadTNDined on 6/13/2014Highly recommend the flatbreads. I had Mediterranean -- excellent flavor!Special Features:
- SurprisedamosVIPDined on 6/7/2014Always has been great, must have caught them on an "off" night. Short staffed! We will be back to what is usually a great evening/meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden treasure in BellevuegolocaleatsDined on 5/31/2014We had a great experience here both with accommodations and food. The service was wonderful, and the menu was flexible for the one in our party who is lactose intolerant and a vegetarian. The flavors of each dish were spectacular. We will make Bria Bistro a part of our regular dining out experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed away before finished wine!AlanDined on 5/30/2014On Friday night my wife and I had a great meal which was well served by a patient and friendly waitress. We have been eating at Brias for a few years and always pleased with food, environment, and service. This night was different because we were rushed away. There were many empty tables and no one waiting. The Manager himself rushed our plates away and rushed payment. I was not yet finished with my wine!! Uncalled for and very much unappreciated!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bellevue ResidentSoupyDined on 5/28/2014So glad Bellevue has a great restaurant - it's always good but continues to get better over the years. Now they've added a darling patio for those of us who prefer outside dining. Chef Barry makes the best soups - always unique and tasty. Four of us dined here this week and we loved it. Shared half price bottles of wine (Wednesday night special),soup, great beet salad and then for entrees we had flat breads and lasagna. This is truly a neighborhood gem!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gemadventurediner1946VIPDined on 5/24/2014My wife and I enjoyed spaghetti and meat balls and paella, which were very good and large portions. We sat outside on the terrace on a perfect early summer evening. It was quiet with a slight breeze and a couple of other tables were also occupied. We dressed informally and felt at home. Service was good and not intrusive. It was a splendid occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good timesbellevuefoodieDined on 5/24/2014My wife, niece and I went here for dinner on a Saturday night. Josh (I think) was our waiter. We took our time getting all of our drink, appetizer and food orders done and Josh was good to give us time to make decisions without being overbearing or forgetting us. The food and wine was great and we had a good time. We had the fried mozzarella app along with the caprese app. Both were delicious. I had the flatbread sausage pizza, which was very good and was plenty of food for an entrée. The ladies had lasagna and fettuccini alfredo, which they both like pretty well. All in all, we had a good time with good food. No complaints at all.Special Features:
- Good food, not greatElceeDined on 5/17/2014Went to Bria this past Saturday night. The service was excellent, and the restaurant itself is as nice as it can be in a strip center. The food was mixed - love the bread dipping sauce but the Caprese salad tomatoes were not as flavorful as I was hoping (but then again they are not in season yet). The Osso Bucco was VERY delicious, but the Veal Rollatini was undercooked and tough. All in all, we will return but will not order the veal again...Special Features: