Brewzzi - CityPlace
700 S Rosemary Ave Ste 212
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Brewzzi - CityPlace
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brewzzi.com/
- Phone: 5613669753
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:30pm; Sunday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Dave Cantu
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private "Black Duke Room" can seat up to 18 people comfortably. We also have a semi-private area that accommodates a maximum of 30-35 guests, as well as a patio that will allow for 60 customers.
- Private Party Contact: Eric White 5613669753
- Cross Street: Rosemary Avenue
- Public Transit: http://tri-rail.com/stations#west-palm-beach-toggle
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There are multiple covered parking garages for CityPlace restaurants & retail stores. Brewzzi is located on the second floor immediately adjacent to the Hibiscus Parking Garage, located right off of Okeechobee Blvd. First hour of parking is free, and if you spend $100 at CityPlace (not just at Brewzzi) you can get an additional three hours free (must show receipts at CityPlace customer service for validation). Valet Parking is also available on Rosemary Avenue.
A word from Brewzzi - CityPlace
Brewzzi is Florida's most awarded brewery, including Gold and Silver medals at the Great American Beer Festival. Always Brewed-On-Site, our German-style lagers accent many of our recipes and compliment all our fare. Our kitchen is renowned for enormous portions of quality favorites using the freshest ingredients brought in daily. While our core menu is based on old world Italian & traditional American comfort food, our selections have expanded to include an eclectic mix of global cuisines. We at Brewzzi welcome you to exceptional dining and microbrewery experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brewzzi - CityPlace reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance2.7Noise LevelModerate
late-night find (2)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Food not freshGardensGalDined on 6/27/2014I ordered the seared tuna salad which I order all the time at different restaurants and the salad and the tuna both had an unpleasant taste and were not fresh. I tried hailing down the waitress but it took awhile and finally I got the manager to come over. He ordered me a different salad and apologized right away and took the salad off of the bill. The waitress was sweet and maybe she just had to many tables to service but it took almost 30 min. for me to get a beer. If you like fried foods you will probably will be OK but I eat healthy and like food fresh.
- The following 40 reviews are from the Brewzzi - CityPlace reviews archive.
- PhilipVIPDined on 6/21/2014Great tomato soup, Caesar and steak salads and pretzel philly steak sandwich.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usual!YummyVIPDined on 5/30/2014Consistently great service and food! Will continue to visit :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun PlaceDelilahDined on 5/22/2014The food was good and the server was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would come back, fun place.Special Features:
- food had no tasteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Service was great, but the food had no taste. Also the beer was hot, and was told that all the beer on tap is at that temperature. Drinks were expensive for a small glass, would not come here again, but great for first time visit. best thing I tasted was the BBQ dipping sauce for the chicken tendersSpecial Features:
- Before theater dinnergranfranDined on 4/19/2014We had tickets to an 8 pm show, Waiter asked us if we had any time restrictions up front. We didn't have to make an issue of serving time. Food is always good. My husband likes their clam chowder. I was a bit disappointed in their eggplant rollitini. There was no garlic bread served with it and it needed more sauce. I asked for more and did get it. It is an easy place to dine.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our lunchSweetieDined on 4/12/2014Our waiter was very nice, checked on my husband, myself, and kids to make sure that everything was ok, AND THE WINGS AND NACHOS ARE ALWAYS A GOOD CHOICE. My favorite dish is the City Pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sjw2459VIPDined on 4/11/2014Always a great place to go before a show. My favorite is the healthy chicken, my husband loves the brewhouse dip. The service and food is consistently good.Special Features:
- We went for pizza and saladsJazzDined on 4/11/2014We went for pizza and salads with 6 people. Pizza was very good. One party had eggplant roll actinic which they liked. Very good dinner. Burgers also are vert good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DryMahjDined on 3/30/2014My friend and I ordered a half roasted chicken entree. The onion straws and red mashed potatos were great and plentiful. The chicken was so dry that it was almost inedible. We were very surprised. Everyone else had a very good experience.We will return but for a burger or some starters. We did not like the choices of entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good time was had by all!WeREatersDined on 3/26/2014We were a very rowdy party of 12 and they put us in a small private room with Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the fountain. We've been here before and new to ask for the room. The food is very eclectic – and the portions are quite generous! We started with appetizers for the table, and proceeded to order a couple of pizzas and a few main dishes! The waiter, Adam, was very accommodating – and patient. Told us about some special beers, and made recommendations when we ordered food. Adam took care of us! We will return and ask for Adam!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing as alwaysYummyVIPDined on 3/15/2014Service was great; I have never had a bad server at the City Place Brewzzi!! Food was delicious! I had a BBQ Burger and I like my burgers VERY well done. Usually at most restaurants the cooks are afraid to cook the burger too much, but at Brewzzi the burger was PERFECT!! Also, I asked for extra BBQ sauce and our server brought it out right away, before the food even arrived at our table! I will definitely visit Brewzzi again soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meeting PlaceTeacher328Dined on 3/13/2014We chose Brewzzi's based on its location and price point... We were meeting friends from out of town and City Place was a convenient location to meet. I had their version of the French dip... It was okay, very bland. Other members of our party had burgers which they enjoyed. The service was very good and the server was very polite and friendly. I'd dine at Brewzzi's again but make a different menu selection.Special Features:
- Everything was PERFECT!YummyVIPDined on 3/8/2014The food was GREAT! Service was IMPECCABLE! Our server was fast, friendly, and knowledgable about the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great neighborhood restaurantsjw2459VIPDined on 3/7/2014A great neighborhood restaurant with great food and service. Terrific burgers. Excellent brewhouse dip as well as the healthy chicken. The waitress and waiters are friendly and aim to please.Special Features:
- mediorcre and priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 3/5/2014Two stars because the server really tried hard. but quality and value pretty bad. Roast chicken was terrible; delivered with a soggy, unappetizing uncooked skin. Portion was very small. A side salad with enrees is $6.00! The fish sandwich was OK, but $18.00! Too many better choices in the area, so we won't be back.
- dinner before theathergranfranDined on 2/15/2014Brewzzi's City Place location makes it a great place to eat before the theater or movie. Food is good and portions are large. Overall a nice way to start off an evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great place for asjw2459VIPDined on 2/14/2014Always a great place for a quick bite or a leisurely dinner. I love the healthy chicken which is under 400 calories. The brewhouse dip is a favorite of the men and our friend love the pretzel covered salmon. This restaurant is a favorite of ours.Special Features:
- pre-theater gemmikeDined on 2/12/2014excellent location for a pre-theater dinner before going to KravisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively, casual placemonalisaVIPDined on 2/1/2014We made our reservation at the last minute and we were seated immediately. The servers were friendly and efficient. My burger was done just right, served with crispy onion straws. My husband's fish sandwich was served nicely on a tasty bun. This is a great place for a casual meal in the energetic City Place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good locationSandyVIPDined on 1/9/2014Brewzzis is always a good place for us to get dinner before a show in city place. Great menu, service is excellent.Special Features:
- DisappointedTexanbackinwpbDined on 1/2/2014Slow service. Brought wrong food order to the table. Overpriced for a simple salad.
- Great place to eat! RightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/7/2013Great place to eat! Right in the middle of City Place. We had dinner then walked over to catch a movie at the Muvico.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/30/2013Waitress was very slow. Another waiter had to come take our order because waitress was too busy. Food was not that good. Had a turkey burger that tasted like spices and no meat. Was always looking for the waitress for a refill on drinks. Then at the end of the dinner waitress couldn't get our credit card to run. We used it later that night and it worked fine. Would not go back or recommend to a friend.
- Nice place with OK foodsatchissDined on 11/16/2013The atmosphere is nice since its in the heart of City Place. GREAT craft beer list. The food is a little bit better then TGI Friday's. It wasn't bad but came across like a chain restaurant, its a big place so the details have broad brush strokes. If you want good grub this is the place. If you're a foodie look elsewhere.Special Features:
- Decent location and food...XyresicDined on 11/2/2013Stopped here to catch a bite before a show at the Improv. Food was decent and portions were on the large side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It depends on the waiterFrannyladysVIPDined on 11/2/2013We had an open table check. The waiter told us it could not be used that we had to cash it. We proceeded to call open table and ask for the manager he got on the phone and then they honored it. I had ordered pretzel crusted horseradish salmon. After 20 minutes I received salmon bland, bland a sprinkle of bread crumbs. The waiter said that is the pretzel crust. I ordered streamed veggies and got sauté veggies in butter. The manager offered to take it back and wait another 20 minutes. We spotted bread being served and asked the waiter he told us only if u ask for it.
- Super deal on alcohol drinksLala1dinesVIPDined on 10/27/2013Super deal on alcohol drinks on Sunday, all half a price! However my "all white" pizza was so salty that I complained to my waitress and... I was immediately offered to choose another dish instead (which I really appreciated)! Also, big portions and ...fun place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great restaurantsjw2459VIPDined on 10/6/2013We were four for dinner. Two of us had the pretzel crusted salmon which was absolutely super. The other two people in our party had burgers and they were extremely pleased. Our server was great, she was right on top - refilling drinks before they ran out and seeing to our every need. It's always a pleasure visiting this restaurant.Special Features:
- Dining Experienemaggie2007Dined on 10/6/2013New to open table, so needed to credit my account.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server was spread thinMChoneyDined on 9/15/2013My daughters birthday we were 8 of us and arrived on time place was pretty empty Sunday at 6:45. Our server was handling tables spread out so far that it was hard for her to handle it all properly. After the poor thing spilled tea on me and was not able to get the birthday dessert (not free by the way, very much expensive) to come out with the few wait staff available to sing... She puts the candle dessert in front of the wrong person. It was just one thing after the next. Food was food fish tacos good, meat ball appetizer good, BBQ pizza ok, meatloaf GOOD. So in all not for another birthday but maybe for a sports dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just A BiteLuv2EatDined on 9/1/2013A friend and I went to grab a quick bit to eat before the movies. Food was ok wasn't really expecting to much from the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but 2 loudLuv2EatDined on 8/24/2013Everything was good but just too loud to talk too the person you're with.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After movie date nightDebbieDined on 5/16/2013Food is always good... Serive is great....Nice spot for a casual after movie fare. We always enjoy BrewzziSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some good some badmbcuahonteDined on 5/4/2013We went for a family dinner and we ate really bad except for my wife. He order a burger which was nice, but my daughter and friend order the wings and they were terrible, none of them could finish the dish. I order the fish tacos and they were ok but to spice for my taste. The beer was good but we won't come back to this restaurant any time soon.
- Great place for beer loversLala1dinesVIPDined on 5/3/2013Great place for beer lovers and one can taste samples of different kinds before ordering. Quick service on a busy Friday. Baby ribs were tasty and tender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant was good. NearMavenVIPDined on 4/24/2013Restaurant was good. Near the theater, food was good, nice size menu and plenty of choices. good service.Special Features:
- Known for unusual beer, and,Lala1dinesVIPDined on 4/19/2013Known for unusual beer, and, food is mostly "hamburger and "pizza" style. Very crowded but pleasant.Special Features:
- Brewzzi had good food withFlatravelersDined on 4/16/2013Brewzzi had good food with friendly and responsive service. We enjoyed the arugula salad and pizza, and had an outrageous brownie dessert. We'd recommend it for a casual meal.
- This was the first time thatOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/14/2013This was the first time that I had a truly poor experience at either of the two Brewzzi's. The service was extremely slow, despite the fact that it was not busy. We were seated by a door to the outside patio, so everytime the door open we got a blast of air. My wife's eggplant parm was cold and did not even look appetizing. While my grilled fish sandwich was fine, the chips had an old grease taste to them and were not edible. To top it off, I received an Open table e-mail that I was a no-show, even though the hostess acknowledged my reservation when I checked in. I believe that was eventually straighten out, but overall, not a good experience at the City Place Brezzi's.