Brewzzi - Boca Raton
2222 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Brewzzi - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brewzzi.com/
- Phone: (561) 392-2739
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Breakfast & Early Lunch Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 1:00pm
Lunch Monday - Friday: 11am - 5:00pm
Lunch Saturday & Sunday: 1:00PM - 5:00PM
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
Dinner Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
Dinner Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Brewery
- Executive Chef: James Gennaro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Brewzzi - Boca Raton
Brewzzi is Florida's most awarded brewery, including Gold and Silver medals at the Great American Beer Festival. Always Brewed-On-Site, our German-style lagers accent many of our recipes and compliment all our fare. Our kitchen is renowned for enormous portions of quality favorites using the freshest ingredients brought in daily. While our core menu is based on old world Italian & traditional American comfort food, our selections have expanded to include an eclectic mix of global cuisines. We at Brewzzi welcome you to exceptional dining and microbrewery experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brewzzi - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (13)good for groups (9)great for outdoor dining (9)kid-friendly (8)fit for foodies (8)great for brunch (6)neighborhood gem (6)special occasion (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Boca Brewzzi'sLisaVIPDined on 11/21/2014Brewzzi's is consistently good. Try the marinated skirt steak with cauliflower mash. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sitting Ouside.DebbytimeDined on 11/17/2014We sat outside but the waiter hardly came by. I had to go inside and ask the hostess for ketchup for our french fries. We had the mile-high meatloaf and the calimari. The meatloaf was dry and didn't have much tastes. The calimari wasn't hot when it was served. The food was mediocre at best.
- KorkibucekDined on 11/17/2014Once again the restaurant didn't disappoint. The food was amazing and the service was great. This is a great spot every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for Sunday breakfastKorkibucekDined on 11/9/2014Have been here before for dinner, huge portions by the way, but never knew this restaurant was open for breakfast on the weekends. Breakfast menu has plenty to choose from. Very kid/family friendly. Key lime eggs Benedict... Very good. Pancakes are huge!!! Bloody Mary's top it off. Definitely will do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MavenVIPDined on 11/5/2014The food was very good. The service was okay and the server could have been more attentive. Restaurant was busy but not crowded. The menu has a lot of choices from lighter fare to meals. Everyone was happy with their choices.Special Features:
- Better choices nearbyJdb5078Dined on 10/11/2014Service was slow, they were out of several things, and the food was just average.
- Great Sunday Lunch2disneydadsDined on 9/21/2014We had a really good Sunday lunch at Brewzzi. The chili was really flavorful and spicy, and the prion was immense for the price. My skirt steak salad was excellent - very tasty steak. My husband had an ahi tuna salad. The salad was good, but the ahi was amazing. The other people in our party also had salads and raved about them. Our children ate from the children's menu, and they were pleased. I tried the specialty dark beer, which I liked a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and service to matchJefbgDined on 8/23/2014The best chicken caeser salad ever. The large portion is enough for two. Attentive friendly service without being annoying at times. We have frequented Brewzzi's several times and have never been disappointed. A little pricier than say Friday's or Chili's etc but well worth it An extensive menu with selections from burgers to pasta to ribs and steak and even chicken parm heroes. Sure to please everyone. Try it. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food - Poor ServiceFUHBHDined on 8/8/2014The reason I gave this Brewzzi location three stars is for the following reasons: (1) Hostess: promptly greeted. We made reservation so that helped. (2) Time before waitress arrived at our table: took a while. (3) Ordering / Food: The food was tasty - I had seafood and my wife had pizza. The food to price ratio is good - a decent amount of food for the amount charged. (4) Service: Poor - we were sitting towards the back of the restaurant - by the emergency exit door. I needed a flare gun to get the waitress to come over to get refills. The boot we sat in was very un-comfortable. Would I go again - yes - but I would not sit in a boot.Special Features:
- The following 31 reviews are from the Brewzzi - Boca Raton reviews archive.
- okay for the costbluedragon0110Dined on 7/12/2014Brewzzi's is a bit on the expensive side for what it is. This is a place I would really only frequent for special occasions, to show off to a friend or just to go to the bar for their hand crafted beer. The food was on the adequate side and nothing really special. Great ambience and the service was only okay. I think I would have been a little more impressed if the cost wasnt as highSpecial Features:
- Large Portions!LisaVIPDined on 7/11/2014When you eat at Brewzzi's expect to take half home. I like the Margarita Pizza and the marinated skirt steak with Gorgonzola mashed cauliflower. They have a wide variety of home brewed beer but I like the passion fruit iced tea. Nice lunch with a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mbean5VIPDined on 7/6/2014Brunch was awesome. Lots of choices and they were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuraDined on 7/3/2014When we arrived we were told restaurant does not take reservations. We were seated anyway restaurant was empty. Hostess needs better Customer relations.
- Lunch with friendsFoodieDined on 7/1/2014I went and had a nice casual lunch outside. Large portions, however the server did not come around that often.Special Features:
- HOLDING ON AFTER MANY YEARSBocafoodmavenVIPDined on 6/30/2014First time back to Brewzzi in many years. Inside décor hasn't changed, still too dark, but booths are comfortable. Wide change of entrees, pizza and sandwiches to choose from. Food taste and presentation is very good. But the best feature, the brewery was inoperable due to some problems, and couldn't serve any draft beer, theirs or other brands. A big disappointment. While prices have climbed to a great degree, for what you get, the portions are larger than most - helping to justify the cost. I will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/24/2014We love Brewzzis. Its aust eating spot when we visit Boca four times a year. Pizza is delicious!Special Features:
- Delicious Brunch!QmanzanitaDined on 6/15/2014We have visited twice for Brunch and many times for dinner. We have enjoyed there food here for a long time time. Always delicious, never disappoints. Brunch is one of my personal favorite mealtimes and they have a superb brunch. The key lime eggs Benedict are wonderful light, yet hearty and satisfatify. The pancakes are buttery, light and with their maple syrup is oly slighty sweet which is perfect! Their coffee is well rounded full bodied not acidic. Overall very happy with our food! Our server was new and not that experienced so that was a set back.... But the food overshadowed his inexperience. :)Special Features:
- WeeklyVIPDined on 4/26/2014Love the pretzel roll and special BLT with Avacado Service was fair. Nobody around when neededSpecial Features:
- Great brunch spotPeacockDined on 4/20/2014We love Brewzzi, but especially love it for brunch. The food is always excellent, good coffee, and fresh tasting. Service was a little sleepy this time but overall it is still a best-kept secret spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood findbogartrVIPDined on 4/2/2014Love this place, great menu too! Not too pricey either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodLoubDined on 2/23/2014We've been there a number of times and have always enjoyed the food. Service is excellent and the restaurant is run well overall. They have a micro brewery with a fine selection of brews. I highly recommend Brewzzi's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrewzziTrainkcVIPDined on 2/12/2014A great place for a well prepared meal, lunch or Dinner! And the beer is fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itMadbillVIPDined on 1/31/2014We go there at least 2x a month. Breakfast is great ,reasonable,and they have outdoor seating.Special Features:
- special BLT on pretzel rollWeeklyVIPDined on 1/18/2014special BLT on pretzel roll very good with crispy chips sat outside so server not easy to track down since she goes in and out and she made several errors though a nice girlSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third time there and love the placeMadbillVIPDined on 1/17/2014This time we went for breakfast. We sat outside and had a great time. We will go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Energetically paced spotLarryBDined on 1/12/2014Great unusual selections with a great brewery on site, think Fridays upscale. The front room is very noisy so if you want a quiet spot request in the back room or even outside. The noise of the busy Glades Rd traffic doesn't compare to the group of ladies sitting next to us. Can we say screaming ladies. All in all we will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeMadbillVIPDined on 12/19/2013We find we love to go there for breakfast and dinner, I love the outdoor atmosphere there.Will go more oftenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the pasta bolognese was goodWeeklyVIPDined on 12/14/2013the pasta bolognese was good but for Brewzzi's the portion was stingy the chopped salad was very good it was not crowded but service was not up to parSpecial Features:
- Breakfast TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/13/2013This was the first time we tried Brewzzi for breakfast. It was incredible. A "knock it out of the park home run".I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time restaurantMadbillVIPDined on 12/10/2013They started new serving breakfast. It was great my husband had the French toast with peanut butter and bananas. He loved it very much. we are going tonight for dinner. Great place with outdoor seatingSpecial Features:
- Great Place in Boca RatonbogartrVIPDined on 12/6/2013Great restaurant for salads, burgers and so much more . Extensive menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not much for ambianceWendyDavisVIPDined on 11/20/2013Walking thru the busy restaraunt, any other table besides the one way back in the corner staring at a brick wall and an exit door, would have been better! The TV above us was random too..because I didn't think Brewzies was a sports bar, needing tv's. The food was okay- chix parm was big and flavorful. The bread (which should've been complimentary) was EXCELLENT! My prime rib sandwich could have been better. I think the horseradish sauce should've been on the sandwich, not on the side. And the meat, cheese, and onions would've worked better blended together. The coleslaw was very good!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very greasey meat loaf. OnionDonclaireVIPDined on 10/28/2013Very greasey meat loaf. Onion strips full of grease and inedible
- great blt on pretzel roll lotsWeeklyVIPDined on 10/26/2013great blt on pretzel roll lots of coleslaw instead of fried and a drink great lunch special will be back often it had been awhileSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, nice atmosphere7239VIPDined on 7/28/2013I went there with my wife for dinner. the portions are large and the food is good. they are a micro-brewery, but I did not try any of their beers so I can not comment on that. we had a nice time and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Brew All AroundGatorPEVIPDined on 7/28/2013The burger/fries I had were okay, and my friend said her turkey wrap was quite good. But the overall dining experienced was marred by the truly terrible service. I made an reservation, which they denied in a surly manner despite my receiving confirmation and arriving on time and checking in with hostess. We had to wait about 20 minutes to be seated. Then our waitress was slow to take our order and the food was slow to arrive.
- Overpriced and underwhelmingOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/7/2013Much better options in the Boca area. Overpriced with subpar quality food.Special Features:
- Great experienceJILLYVIPDined on 6/16/2013We were treated very well. Food was delicious. Excellent and down to earth enjoyable placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food! Huge portions!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/2/2013Four of us dined, and we were all very happy with our food -- Great nachos, clam chowder, burger, fettucine alfredo w/shrimp, tuna steak sandwich... Service was also great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice, modestly priced placeKAS1VIPDined on 4/17/2013A nice, modestly priced place for lunch in central Boca near the mall.Special Features: