Brett Favre's Steakhouse
1004 Brett Favre Pass
Green Bay, WI 54304Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brett Favre's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brettfavressteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 9204996874
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Brian Funk
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you are a professional meeting planner or coordinating your only daughter"s wedding, private events at Brett Favre’s Steakhouse are a cinch. Our professional staff will guide you through every step of your event from audio/video needs to the perfect centerpiece. With 5 separate rooms able to accommodate groups of 20 to 320 people, we have the perfect space for your business or social event.
- Private Party Contact: Sara Perrizo 9204996874
A word from Brett Favre's Steakhouse
This Green Bay favorite is filled with Packers memorabilia, including Brett Favre’s trophies and personal items. Brett Favre’s restaurant is the one place on earth that captures the spirit of #4. Retaining his spirit and style, reflecting Brett’s southern upbringing in its menu and warm, welcoming atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Brett Favre's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Green Bay ›
Brett Favre's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (25)romantic (13)notable wine list (7)fit for foodies (5)good for groups (4)hot spot (4)neighborhood gem (3)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Dining on a Packer WeekendPackFanDined on 9/13/2014Seated at exactly the time reservation was set for. Excellent wait staff explanations of specials and menu selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed it!DonAndBethDined on 9/7/2014My wife and I ate here at my suggestion as it was my birthday and I got to pick the place. I must admit that when we paid the check, we experienced a little sticker shock. That being said, we found the food was on par with that at The Chophouse or Dream Dance in Milwaukee. So the excellent food coupled with the great atmosphere easily made up for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealbadavieDined on 8/29/2014Drove up from Kansas City to watch the Packers and Chiefs game. Went to Favre's Steakhouse on Friday. Food was fantastic and the service the same. Glad we made the reservations before we came, great way to end our trip.Special Features:
- April Chicagos BIGGEST Packers Fan!Gopackgo528712Dined on 8/23/2014Brett Favre's Steakhouse was one of the BEST steakhouses I have ever been to! So much memorabilia to take photos of or with. The staff was friendly and let you take pictures of rooms that nobody was in. Awesome take home souvenir a wine bottle with Brett Favre on the label. I would definitely come back to this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs updatingNotcrabbyDined on 8/21/2014Restaurant needs updating. Chairs old. Little privacy. Bar ok but main room is boringI would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbelievable!BrettsNumber1Dined on 8/17/2014This was without a doubt the best place we ate on our honeymoon. I have to be honest we were not expecting 5 star dining when we walked in in our Favre jerseys I thought Whoa we are WAY underdressed. The staff was so nice and sat us at our table and even brought us a bar menu since we're not big on "fancy" dinners. We had a burger and let me tell you that was the most AMAZING burger either one of us has ever had! Juicy, perfectly cooked, top of the line cheese topping, crispy bacon, and HUGE! To top it off they serve it with fresh (still hot!) cut potato chips. Oh My Lord! It was a phenomenal meal. The place is LOADED with Brett's stuff and the staff is SO nice! Thanks for making our honeymoon great! You guys are amazing!Special Features:
- Nice Anniversary DinnerPleasedPalateDined on 8/8/2014We held off doing our anniversary dinner so we could do it during our vacation up North, where we always start w/a couple days in Green Bay to see a game or be there for an away game.This year, it was an away game & we stayed at the Hilton, right next to B.Favre's Steakhouse-so convenient. I've been here before,during a game weekend & away game weekend ... much more relaxed/romantic this time, but I love the place so I always make it a point of going there. We had a wonderful meal with service that was perfection in a quiet/romantic booth. If you're a Packer Fan-and who isn't-this is a great place to go with a very nice bar, great restaurant with even better service, cute little gift shop inside,& amazing location right by Lambeau! TRY IT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. Great service.FoodFan62Dined on 8/7/2014We enjoyed the prime rib & New York strip steak. The Caesar salad was excellent. The carrot cake was amazing. The best part was the service. Our server was Emily was simply amazing. If I go back I will ask for her as our server. Fantastic service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- TrendyTrainerTVIPDined on 8/5/2014The food was good. I had an early dinner reservation, at 5:00, so the place was fairly sparse. Service was great and good came quickly...although there weren't very many people in the restaurant at the time, so that could be different at a later time. Great place for a Packer fan, and being located right next to the stadium is cool.
- Forgiveness is DeliciousRebeccaDined on 8/3/2014It had been too long. We needed to take a step in the right direction and forgive Brett for breaking our hearts. After a long day at Lambeau, we decided to indulge in a good meal, and we were not disappointed. We started with the artisan cheese plate, as is legally required in Wisconsin. It was lovely. My filet was cooked perfectly, rare (which many restaurants screw up). The baked sweet potato was quite tasty. Having the dessert sampler was perfect, we all got to enjoy our favorites. All portions were large. Our family of four enjoyed our meal here, which was a delicious step toward forgiving #4 for putting on a purple jersey. Meal was great.Special Features:
- maybe just a bad nightzacmcdDined on 7/26/2014ordered bruschetta ... excellent french onion soup ... excellent steak and mashed potatoes overcooked, charred and bland disappointing for a 30 dollar steakhouse mealSpecial Features:
- 5KTOFAVREDined on 7/26/2014We had an awesome time and the service was EXCELLENT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2014I think our server's name was Moses. He was terrible! He didn't ever come back to check up on us and everything he served us took sooo long! We ate at several nice restaurants and this by far was one of the worst. I ordered a margarita and he came back 20 min. later to ask if I wanted it on the rocks or frozen. Seriously, I thought he put the order in awhile ago. The table next to us was also very disappointed in their service from him! The manager was nice and gave us a free dessert, but the server should definitely be talked to. I was a server for years and I know that wasn't good service.
- Brett Favre's place worth itJConVacationDined on 7/23/2014Visiting Green Bay and of course, Favre's is a must. Food was good, not great, service excellent. Price is reasonable for what we ordered. Server very helpful and shared that Favre is 1/4 owner. Loved looking at memorabilia on the walls ... old packer pics, and of course many of Favre himself with well-done covers of magazines blown up. Good dining options near the stadium are limited (though bars abound), and this is a good choice.Special Features:
- Business MeetingStephenDined on 7/16/2014Our business meeting was a great success at your restaurant. Food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Brett Favre's restaurantnathanandcharleysnanaDined on 6/26/2014The good: martinis, service, bread, salad. The very good: baby back ribs The mediocre: Steak, which should be their specialty were all overcooked and one person in our party said hers tasted like liver. We are used to Prime and this is USDA so maybe that was part of the problem. It is a fun place full of great memorabilia so I would recommend but with some reservations. If you are paying a lot of money the quality should be better but if you're a football fun it's worthwhile.Special Features:
- Fish FryMrJoDined on 6/13/2014Excellent WI Fish Fry and Excellent price! The beer batter cod was awesome!Special Features:
- DisappointedTeriLauraDined on 6/7/2014My waitress was forgetful & just not the best. My filet was over done (well when I ordered medium), salad was drenched in dressing, butter for lobster was melted but not warm & not over a warmer). I've had wonderful service & meals here every year but this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location, bad foodPackersFanTooDined on 6/6/2014Funny tasting steaks, cold potatoes - couldn't get the filets cooked right, we didn't finish them...the lights on are in the kitchen but no one's home. Chefs seem to be on autopilot...maybe too much easy traffic due to stadium location. Too bad....we were hoping it would be great. Everything else about Lambeau Field and the investment in the area are great. Honestly, this should be, too. Recommend a chef/management rework of the kitchen to maximize this restaurant and location.
- The following 10 reviews are from the Brett Favre's Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Worth the MoneyrealBFarveDined on 4/26/2014Excellent food and atmosphere. Great staff. Deserts are amazing. Just a quality establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchWiseoneDined on 4/20/2014Great selection of food and all of it was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best All You Can Eat Fish FryfishfryloversDined on 4/18/2014If you like Friday Fish Fry this is the place to go! All you can eat deep fried or baked cod. The baked potato was huge! Each plate started out with 3 generous pieces of fish, potato and yummy coleslaw! The desserts were gigantic and delicious! We liked it so much that we went back 2 days later for Easter buffet and were enjoyed that too! We have told lots of people about our great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceLauraDined on 4/12/2014Was offering a 3 course meal for $30, amazing deal! Many options were available, didn't feel limited. The normal menu was available as well. Everything was delicous. The portions were HUGE. Service was very good. Was there late on a Saturday and we were seated in a quiet area. Very impressed, would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014Good steaks, cold garlic mashed potatoes, very good creamed spinach. Didn't see a waitress until 20 min after we were seated and then she tells us she didn't see us back in the corner. Table next to us got free dinner due to cold entrees. The other table next to us had to ask for plates and forks so they could eat their sampler dessert platter. Wait staff very poor. Arrived 15 minutes before reservation and were asked if we would like to be seated and we said sure if you are ready and then were told they would prefer if we waited until closer to time, then why even ask?Special Features:
- Great ExperiencemysassiemaddieDined on 3/15/2014Visiting Green Bay for get away, went to Brett Farve's Steakhouse, for Saturday night dinner. Just the wife and I. It was not very busy but that was fine with us. Our steaks were as tender as we have had ANYWHERE, and cooked to perfection. Bottom line, we forgive you Brett.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING STAFF AND RESTAURANTCheezeHeadsDined on 3/15/2014Our first time here.We were seated immediately. We had a room all to ourselves (restaurant just opened), the staff was so friendly, our waitress was beyond amazing. I loved the presentation of the meat cuts and deserts platter.That made it really personable and the food portions were HUGE. Not to mention very tender and very well flavored meat and sauces.The sweet potatoe sauce/butter should really be brought out with the bread in the beginning of the meal, instead of the regular butter for the buns.That was literally mouth watering! And to top it off, we celebrated 2 birthdays, & each birthday boy got a free desert of choice with a lit candle! The carrot cake was enough to feed 5 people! And the flavors were so good! I am going back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!MurphyDined on 2/15/2014Steak was absolutely amazing! (NY strip). Didn't need any steak sauce to flavor it as it was perfect just the way it was. Pesto shrimp pasta was also very good with very large jumbo shrimp!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DaywittcoriDined on 2/14/2014Me and my boyfriend celebrated Valentine's Day by going out to Brett favre's steakhouse, the food was so succulent. The buns came out warm and soft, we received a huge helping of their garlic mashed potatoes and my 8 ounce filet mignon was cooked perfectly. The pricing was a little more than what we usually paid but after eating we could both agree that it was worth it and that we'll definitely be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Prime Rib I have ever had!RichardDined on 2/7/2014Would have given it 5 stars if it hadn't taken our server 15 minutes to show up after we had been seated by the hostess...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.