Breakfast on the Edge
2045 Sheridan Blvd
Edgewater, CO 80214Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Breakfast on the Edge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.breakfastontheedge.com/
- Phone: 7203285806
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 6:30am - 2:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Gabriel Llanas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Breakfast on the Edge
Classic breakfast and lunch cooked to order with our Chef's flair. Breakfast on the Edge's diverse menu offers something for everyone in your party. Bring your friends for brunch and settle into our comfortable atmosphere. Enjoy the full bar, relax and let us take care of you. Our food is fresh and carefully prepared by cooks devoted to quality and presentation. Whether you're looking for the perfect breakfast burrito, a plate of our signature carrot cake pancakes, our famous lobster Oscar Benedict or our crowd-pleasing Huevos con Frijoles, come hungry and leave satisfied. We will not disappoint.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Breakfast on the Edge reviews from OpenTable diners
- We had a large group and theyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/24/2014We had a large group and they did a great job accommodating us. We did not have to wait too long for the food and everyone seemed to be pleased with their order and the quality of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly breakfastloveshorsesDined on 2/7/2014Breakfast on the Edge is a great place to meet up with a friend or two and lollygag over coffee or chia tea. It is relaively quiet so you don't have to shout to be heard and the food is great. The menu has many excellent choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great breakfast!!JimKDined on 10/1/2013Breakfast on the Edge is one of our favorite places to go for breakfast. They have an interesting menu and specials, and the service is always excellent. Much better than the breakfast chains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food could be bettertravlinkittyDined on 7/17/2013everything about this place was nice except I did feel the food was a little bit less than what I expectedSpecial Features:
- Fun Breakfast SpotGirlbartendingVIPDined on 6/26/2013Nice place for breakfast and GREAT VIEW of the lake. Good food and well priced. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breakfast on the Edge never misses!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/14/2013Once again, a perfect brunch at BOE! It's brunch there everyday, but we were there on Friday, so we could not take part in the bottomless mimosas they have on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. They do however have Smoked Gouda Grits Fri-Sun that are awesome. We were late comers, and our server was very patient as we proceeded to enjoy our food and repair our hangovers with delicious cocktails, while she finished up a long day. All the food was great as usual, making it my favorite daytime eatery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great American breakfast,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2013Great American breakfast, with dang-good coffee and creative cocktails. Service was top-notch.Special Features:
- Norm, the owner, is delightfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/12/2013Norm, the owner, is delightful and a very hard worker. I will go again. I had the burrito with green chili...very yummy!Special Features:
- Best brunch ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/18/2013Hands down my favorite brunch spot in Colorado!!! Norman is always very friendly and the bottomless mimosas are top notch! Do yourself a favor, and check this place out!Special Features:
- Breakfast on the Edge hasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2012Breakfast on the Edge has the best biscuits and gravy I think I've ever had! And the bottomless mimosas don't hurt either. :)Special Features: