12627 Front Beach Rd.
Panama City Beach, FL 32407Neighborhood:
Panama City Beach - Bay Point
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://breakerspcbeach.com/
- Phone: 8502346060
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Dave Hazlett
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We can do it all, weddings to beach parties.
- Private Party Facilities: Private inside under 100, or over 150. Outside private also available, on the decks overlooking the Gulf.
- Private Party Contact: Sanidi Bishop 8502346060x15
- Entertainment: Entertainment offering changes with the season. Ranges from Vegas and Branson like shows to single and duo"s, inside and outside during the season.
A word from Breakers Restaurant
The Breakers Restaurant, a view to dine for! Come dine on the beach, watch the sun set over the Gulf, and enjoy mouthwatering steaks, prime rib, and fresh local seafood, prepared by Chef Dave Hazlett.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Breakers Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- We have been going to BreakersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2013We have been going to Breakers for the last four years (we're in PCB, FL from mid-Jan. to mid-March), however, this is the first year we have used Open Table for our reservation. I received confirmation of our reservation on my I-phone, but was told at Breakers that they do not use Open Table. We had no problem with our reservation, but are wondering if Breakers is an Open Table restaurant, or not. If you can answer this question for me, I'd appreciate knowing. We love going to Breakers for the pleasant service, good food, enjoyable live music, and the view of the sunsets on the gulf.Special Features:
- I just received word thatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013I just received word that the Breakers is going to close as of the end of April! I'm just devastated!! It's one of my very favorite places on the beach, and I just LOVE Todd Herendeen's music!! I will miss it tremendously if it has to close. I sincerely hope provisions will be made for it to continue its proud legacy on PC Beach!!!
- Breakers or Bust!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/27/2013Some friends suggested that Breakers wasn't quite up to par this year based on their recent dining experience. We took visiting friends there anyway and found it to be WONDERFUL in every way. One of our party had prime rib, one had grouper, one had broiled shrimp, and I had coconut shrimp. All of us LOVED our food and had nothing but good vibes from the ambience. Breakers is still one of the best places for fine reasonably priced dining in PCB!Special Features:
- We went to Breakers twice,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013We went to Breakers twice, enjoyed the music and the food. I had the grouper grilled the first time and it was good. The second time I had the beef tips over mashed potato and it was very good. We love the big glass windows looking out at the ocean. Our waiters both times were very good!Special Features:
- Definately worth a visitSTTHOMAS2009Dined on 2/14/2013Great place for dinner and a show. Food and service was impecable. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- The food was good, but theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/7/2013The food was good, but the waitress did not ask if we needed anything else and I would have liked some horseradish sauce with my Prime Rib other than that she did a good job. We went with friends out of State to hear Todd. He does a tremendous job as well as the guy ahead of him, great entertainmentSpecial Features:
- Breaker's CommentsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/5/2013My wife's birthday celebration and with friends from our home city joining us. We truly enjoyed the view and the restaurant having been there a couple of times before. We dined early so as to enjoy/see the gulf but apparently it isn't busy enough for you to have the entertainment this early which is too bad. I would think an adjustment with its starting time should be made due to the short days of Winter; and, we are Winter Visitors. Thanks, HaroldSpecial Features:
- Ambiance is wonderful! BeautifulNeveeDined on 1/31/2013Ambiance is wonderful! Beautiful setting! Food was OK. Following our meal, we caught the show which was GREAT!Special Features:
- Our waiter was fantastic!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2013Our waiter was fantastic!!!! The show was wonderful.Special Features:
- New Year Yummies!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012We went to Breakers for New Years Eve. The restaurant was nicely decorated and had a beautiful huge Christmas tree on the stage. The band which was playing was exceptional. Great variety of music. Now the food...wonderful!! I dont' usually order steak at a restaurant (because I like my hubby's bbq steak) but decided to take the chance here...I was not disappointed. It was cooked to perfection. Likewise for the prime rib which my husband had. I would highly recommend this restaurant!!Special Features:
- The worst !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Would not go here again the worst christmas dining experience we have ever seen. Food was good if the trays were keep full always out of important items. Never did get butter that was requested. Never could get another plate to go up again untill you flagged a waiter that did not know which direction he was going. There was no room at the tables they were basicly right on top of one another. Very over-rated. Just to sum up THE WORST!!!!
- Four of us for Christmas dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Four of us for Christmas dinner. Price was OK at $25 a head. Food variety was limited and some items not very warm. Not bad but not tasty either. May go back at some time but maybe not. Sort of a mediocre place, definitely not upscale as advertised. Everyone was very friendly and helpful except for the hostess who was pretty busy and maybe she is more friendly on normal occasions. Bus boys were great and helpful in getting fresh plates. Waitress was very friendly.
- A GREAT BUFFETOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012The quality fo the food for the Christmas Day buffet was excellent. It was well organized and a relaxing atmospere.It was the best prepared turkey I have ever eaten. Our compliments to the chef!!!Special Features:
- Christmas BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Went to Breakers for the Chrisas Day Buffet. Food was okay, the turkey and cornbread stuffing were very good and quite large shrimp for the shrimp cocktail. Desserts were excellent. Service was okay; it was very crowded as it was about the only place to eat at PCB on Christmas. Great view of the Gulf!Special Features:
- We were there for ThanksgivingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012We were there for Thanksgiving dinner. Great food, wait staff, and atmosphere! We probably would not use Open Table again. Although we received a confirmation from open Table, Breakers did not have a reservation for us. Luckily they were able to accomodate us.Special Features:
- The food was good, the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012The food was good, the service was good, the restaurant is situated on Panama City Beach with ceiling to floor windows, and a tiered table area, so that everyone is situated with a wonderful view of the Gulf of Mexico. It being a holiday (Thanksgiving), it was quite crowded, but the management had wonderful organization for seating, for waiting, for serving, for clearing tables and reseating patrons. The food was well prepared and appropriate for the holiday. The serving was buffet style, and was very well organized. The dress was casual, and there were many large families sharing a meal on this holiday. All in all, a memorable dinner.Special Features:
- This was the ThanksgivingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012This was the Thanksgiving Buffett. It was the 4th year we hae dined there on Thanksgiving. As always the food was great. It was all you could eat, and we never felt rushed. Our only complaint was the service. As I said it was a buffet, so the waitress only brought our drins and more plates as needed. She complained about how heavy they were and that they kept throwing more people on her. We had to wait for long periods to get our drinks refilled, and some didnt get refills, as she never came back There were 8 in our party with 3 checks.I tip on the service I receive, but that turned out not to be my choice as they added 18% to every ones check, and our service did not deserve 18% especially since we served ourselves at the buffet.Special Features:
- Excellent seating!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012Breakers was especially accommodating for our party of 4. We arrived 15 minutes early for the Christmas buffet so we could get a table on the floor, closer to the buffet. We were seated in less than 15 min. with an excellent table by the window.Special Features:
- TOO CROWDEDOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012We went for our third year in a row for the Thanksgiving buffet. This year we were all crammed in there like little sardines. The food was amazing, but not being able to move took away from any and all enjoyment of what was supposed to be our family holiday meal.Special Features:
- Food was great!!! Loved theOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/27/2012Food was great!!! Loved the Server and the Live music!! Cant wait to go back!!Special Features:
- Food was excellent and waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2012Food was excellent and waiter very attentive. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- The food was great. The priceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2012The food was great. The price was reasonable. The view of the sunset is lovely. Our first time, my wife and I went alone. This time we took our young kids. Thank goodness, they behaved well! If you're looking for a nice view of the sunset will enjoying a good meal, this is your place.Special Features:
- Comfortable evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/7/2012Oh the waterfront. Great music. Food good. Enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- They were short some staff,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/2/2012They were short some staff, so we had to wait quite a while for service, but overall a very nice restaurant. Food was great.Special Features:
- The restaurant is beautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2012The restaurant is beautiful and the view is even better. The restaurant is not very kid friendly, but the live music was good at times. Our service was awful. It took forever to get our drinks, the server seemed very overwhelmed and out of place. When we got our check we had paid an included gratuity that was insane b/c that server would have never gotten that much if it wasn't included. We will not be back!Special Features:
- we arrived at breakers toHolleyVIPDined on 8/9/2012we arrived at breakers to an empty restaurant so they sat us at harry harpoons- their sister restaurant next door. theyshare a kitchen so ee were able to order from same menu. typical beach food- selection of fried seafood. band was good and not too loud- played jimmy buffat tunes.Special Features:
- Good location ,good food ,butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2012Good location ,good food ,but couldn't help but notice not many people there ,probably little pricey for beach side customers it should attractSpecial Features:
- Loud & Off KeyJeffDined on 7/18/2012Read all the good reviews and the wife and I decided to give this one a try. We were seated by the window (good view) but the musician was playing so loud (and off key) that we looked at each other and decided to immediately leave. So, not sure if the food is any good or not but since the place was about 20% full (while every other restaurant that week was 100% booked) may be an indication.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2012We enjoyed our dining experience so much so that, before leaving, we (6) made reservations for the next evening. Our children will be at the beach next week and they are going to make reservations for a birthday celebration that week. What a find. What a nice change of pace from the usual "beach fare".Special Features:
- The bar singer was too loud,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2012The bar singer was too loud, but it was a pleasant experience.Special Features:
- The band was entirely tooOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/14/2012The band was entirely too loud this time. Have loved it before. They were good, just loud. Could not hear anything at the table.Special Features:
- Food decent, server spread thinDrHopsDined on 7/8/2012We had to wait for a while just to get kids menus. We had a group of 8 which looked pretty common and they messed up my mothers order. She order the Breakers Seafood Platter but without oysters, she asked if she could get extra shrimp, the server told her no problem. She told her that it normally comes with 5 shrimp, 5 oysters and 5 scallops but if she ordered that one that she could get 5 extra shrimp instead of the oysters, when her plate came there were no oysters and no extra shrimp. When we told the server she apologized and said that she'd take care of it but when she brought them out there were only 3 shrimp not 5. We would have said something, but we didn't see our server very often, she had tables all over the place,not her fault.Special Features:
- The only thing at breakersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/13/2012The only thing at breakers that was truly good was the view. Otherwise mediocre at best food with a premium price. Their are WAY better choices in the panama city beach areaSpecial Features:
- We watched the sunset, ateOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2012We watched the sunset, ate lobster and steak, and listened to the live music. We went on a Friday night in May and only a few tables in the place were occupied. The dining area is cavernous with two walls of large bay windows. It is true that you can see the view, and the musician, from any seat in the house. They even have a small dance floor.Special Features:
- Breakers is a great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2012Breakers is a great place to dine while you visit Pananma City Beach.
- Bad Management!LovelyDined on 4/21/2012I confirmed this reservation on OT and then later called (and spoke with) the restaurant to inform them we were running late due to weather. The hostess on the phone said "No Problem...we will see you soon". When we finally got to the restaurant, there was a wedding reception taking place!! The entire restaurant had been reserved yet I wasn't informed prior to going there. It was a horrible first time experience and I won't be returning.
- I CHOSE THIS RESTAURANT FOROpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/16/2012I CHOSE THIS RESTAURANT FOR MY WIFE AND I 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON APRIL 16TH, I SURPRISED HER WITH 2-SETS OF ROSES ON THE TABLE BEFORE WE ARRIVED. IT IS LOW-LIT FOR A ROMANTIC CANDLE-LIGHT DINNER, WE WERE THE ONLY COUPLE THERE, SO WE WERE SERVED VERY QUICKLY, AND THE WAITER NAMED JOSE WAS EXCELLENT, AND THE FOOD (OMG) WAS SO GOOD ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN HOW GOOD IT WAS, FROM THE GRANDE NACHOS TO THE SALADS TO THE SHRIMP SCAMPI AND NEW YORK STRIP STEAK, THE FOOD WAS THE BEST I TASTED AT A RESTAURANT IN A LONG TIME. FOR A GREAT CANDLE-LIGHT ROMANTIC OCCASION, CHOOSE BREAKERS AND I PROMISE, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. THANKSSpecial Features:
- Went on easter eve and springOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/7/2012Went on easter eve and spring break so things weren't as they would be.. Food was good wait staff was friendly and helpful with the traffic situation outside.Special Features:
- The food was great. The entertainmOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2012The food was great. The entertainment was great. The service was great. The atmosphere was great. What more can I say but it was a great experience. We will be back.Special Features:
- We always enjoy our eveningsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2012We always enjoy our evenings at the Breakers. Wetravel from Sarasota Florida every year to see Todd Allen and his band. The food and atmosphere is most enjoyable. We had excellent service from David last friday night. He had many people to service but did a Great job!Special Features: