20 Spring St
New York, NY 10012Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 2123341015
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: until 12:00pm
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: until 5:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Wednesday: 9:30am - 12:00am
Thursday & Friday: 9:30am - 1:00am Saturday & Sunday: all day Dinner: Monday - Friday: all day
Saturday: 10:30am - 1:00am
Sunday: 10:30am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary European
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for catering
A word from Bread
Opened in 2001 and located in the heart of downtown, Bread Nolita brings a contemporary and chic take on Italian food. The interior design is modern but with a warm touch. Bread is a destination for locals, tourists and celebrities alike. There is an open kitchen where guests can see the food being prepared, along with a private room in the back that accommodates 12 to 50 people for private parties. The full bar offers a variety of special drinks; and all pastas, breads, and desserts are made in-house.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Bread reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)romantic (7)great for brunch (6)great for lunch (5)fit for foodies (3)hot spot (3)special occasion (1)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great simple dateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Great for a casual date. Start with the cutting board.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for breakfastGreatDined on 8/2/2014Very average food; over cooked eggs Had to ask for coffee refill even thigh the place was deserted. Server uninterested
- Good vibesMacktiDined on 7/10/2014Chose to dine at Bread with a friend literally thirty minutes before dinner. Beautiful little place with wonderful lighting and great music (that definitely got a bit louder into the night). The Lasagna was decent but my friend loved his turkey burger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great scene. great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/17/2014This was my second visit. Last time 17 months ago. Both times the same - very hip with great food. Had the short rib special and probably the best short ribs I have ever had. Virtually no fat and fork tender. Everyone thought the food wonderful except the quinou which was pretty good. There are distinct seating areas. Front by the bar which gets very crowded or the back which is less vibrant but better for dinner. We were put in between by the bathrooms and they pushed tables together for our party of 6. Definitely got the vibe that is where they put us less pretty old folks - a bit of a put off - but had a memorable night anyway. I will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Bread reviews archive.
- Service was meh.nycfoodie12Dined on 4/20/2014The food is good here, but the service when we went in was terrible. We had to ask for everything, no one paid any attention to us and the restaurant was not even full or that busy. The bus boy was the best service we received there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dealfood4mashaVIPDined on 4/13/2014I had visitors from Germany and we had really nice nyc brunch there, a bit noisy but we were there at the pick time, so it should be expected. Very nice and friendly waitress, defiantly will do it againSpecial Features:
- Atrocious serviceJohnWDined on 4/12/2014Service so bad that decent food didn't help the experience. Inexplicably - given the restaurant's name - the meager amount of bread was tasteless.
- Perfect little spot to sneakOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/28/2014Perfect little spot to sneak into to escape the hustle and bustle outside its door. The food is comfort food. Exactly that. No more, no less. Perfect for a simple meal in a simple setting. The staff, particularly our odalisque waitress, could not have been more accommodating. Definitely recommend the Kale Salad, but the sandwich options were yummy too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good option if...ItalianFoodieVIPDined on 2/8/2014...you don't want to overprice for a dinner or a brunch in Nolita.
- A must!!!FoodieJadeVIPDined on 1/23/2014Great vibe at the restaurant. The tomato soup was wonderful. So was our mushroom tortellini. But the best part was the dense super delicious chocolate mousse. Will put this on the list of regular spots to visit! Staff was friendly and just the perfect amount of attentiveness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thank you for the great experienceDanDDDined on 1/23/2014Amazing spot, great fast service. Food is delicious and I will definitely go back. Love it. I definitely recommend to try it. My new favorite place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love BREADapiscesmindDined on 1/22/2014I love bread, the food and atmosphere was amazing. Right in the mix of SOHO/Nolita! Ordered the Salmon and left nothing on the plate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool restaurantNignoDined on 1/20/2014Food was good.Nice atmosphere with candles. The service friendly. Lovely staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.