920 Main Street
Woburn, MA 01801Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://braziliansteakhouseboston.com/
- Phone: 7813760020
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am to 3:00pm (Private Events) Saturday and Sunday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm (All Day Menu)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Alexandre Alvarenga
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: The private events team is ready to help you plan your event. We provides beautiful private dining room for all occasions. Privacy and perfect service, your events bring lasting memories. Our professional staff works with you through the planning stage and is there for your event to make sure everything is perfect. Monday through Friday the Dining room was available for breakfast and lunch as well. Call us for more information!
- Private Party Facilities: Our structure allows us to accommodate up to 98 people for functions and events.
- Private Party Contact: Lincoln Fontes 7813760040
- Entertainment: Lounge/ Bossa Nova background music.
- Special Events: Do you want to celebrate the special holidays, call us and make your reservation seats are limited.
A word from Brazilian Steakhouse
Full service, non-stop barbecue(Rodizio) with a pre-set menu. There are more than 12 different types of cuts from select meat; “Turn your card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving varies cuts of sizzling Angus beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage”. On the menu, seafood dish, pastas and homemade dessert selections - certain to please all palates. Homemade pasta, fish of the day, steak of the day also available!! We're under the New Management since March 2nd 2011.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
- The service was wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/26/2012The service was wonderful and the food was delicious, but some of the meats were just a little overcooked.Special Features:
- More food than anyone canJace1Dined on 6/17/2012More food than anyone can eat, with offers for more, but the quality just isn't there. Painful to write this, because the service is exceptionally solicitous.
- Good food, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012Good food, great service, you will never leave hungry!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- This restaurant proved toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012This restaurant proved to be a good choice for a Father's Day dinner with the family. the food was good, the ambiance was relaxing and romantic, and the service was friendly. i would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to try a different cuisine.Special Features:
- I'm only giving the food acrmimiVIPDined on 6/9/2012I'm only giving the food a 2 star as the all the meat was over cooked, hence very dry. I guess that is to be expected as you are paying for the show and not so much the show. The service was very good.
- This was my second time returningOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 6/1/2012This was my second time returning to this restaurant, the first time having had a superb dinner. I've tried many Brazilian Churrasco restaurants and what stood out the first time I went was the excellent quality of the meat. It was for this reason that I returned with great expectations despite the high price. I was disappointed this time with the quality of the meat, particulary the beef. It seems to me that the restaurant has downgraded their cuts. There are other less expensive choices for Churrasco now that Brazilian Steak House's meat quality does not separate them from the others anymore.
- Beware This is a $$$$ restaurantresrvationsVIPDined on 5/22/2012Beware This is a $$$$ restaurant Also note 18 percent tip automatically added I don't recall seeing this on the menu and it was not pointed out to us.Special Features:
- Graduation partyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/20/2012We had a party here on a sunday night for my daughter graduating from college. There were 10 of us from three generations. We arrived at 7:30 and there were only a few tables filled. The Meats were delicious and the servers were so so nice. We were able to be a bit noisy and we had an excellent time. I must admit, going to an all you can eat place with a set $35 price, is only for special occasions. Dessert was separate. The flan was delicious. I might go a bit more frequently if they had a $25 option of a choice of three meats instead of all 13.Special Features:
- Very good restaurant. TheyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/19/2012Very good restaurant. They accommodated a gluten-free and vegetarian diner. The servers were attentive and capable.Special Features:
- Find someplace cheaperOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/16/2012It is expensive for what it is. 3 adults, 3 children, and beverages (no alcohol) ended up being close to 200.00 with tip. That is expensive considering this is not a four star restaurant. The service was average. Presentation was good. We had to wait at awkward times(like trying to pay our bill: Everyone in my party left and I am still sitting there waiting to pay). Our drinks were flat and we had to flag someone to get refills. The restaurant was pretty empty, service should have been flawless. I have this feeling the owner was our waiter. The BBQ was very good but we've had comparable for much less. What was disappointing was that they didn't serve lamb. At their prices- they should have.
- The Brazilian Steakhouse wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012The Brazilian Steakhouse was a nice experience. Love details in the decor, charming! I went there on Mother's Day and found it romantic, during the day, not noisy The level was suitible for a date.. The service was excellent, the food was good, for what it was, so many meats with no room left to sample all of them. I would suggest to go slow, and maybe skip the salad or soup entry..Special Features:
- Food was not great. The firstOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/12/2012Food was not great. The first Brazilian restaurant that didn't have a buffet salad bar. Hardly any vegetables came with the meal and you had to ask for them. A few of the meats were good, the rest were not great.
- Our first Brazilian SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2012Our first Brazilian Steakhouse experience, very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Pretender Rather Than a ContenderOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/8/2012Average at best across all areas. Cannot compare with the national chains or rodizios found in Newark NJ. OK if you are looking for a night out that's not about the food.Special Features:
- Food was outstanding! At timesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/5/2012Food was outstanding! At times it was extremely noisy! Had the table by the waiter station, would request NOT to be seated there. It was also very warm in there, needed to turn on AC! Would definitly go back for that awesome food!!!!!Special Features:
- We can start off with beingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2012We can start off with being at front door for 10 mins before ,on our own, finding the already seated friends of ours at my reserved table. Next, the service, very slooow. Being in the second room didnt help. Off the beaten path for everything. Salad came and terribly dry and tiny. Then the rolls, awesome !! Yes, 4 tiny but yummy rolls. The rice entree...?Come on, it's rice.!! The beef, what i was there for, not very good at all. Only had at most 6 choices, not 12 like stated. And just not quality cuts of meat. Lets just say that I eat everything on my plate and my plate went back with plenty still on it .Chewed or not. Always asking for a waiter to bring more meat was uncomfortable. Maybe lunch would be a better way to go. Thx Randy
- Where's the beef??OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/4/2012We had a 6:30 reservation and were seated in a small room set off away from the main dining room and bar. We were the first party seated in that room. As I feared, we were essentially forgotten in that room. After initial attention from our pleasant, though anxious, server, who brought us our initial drinks and first course, the meat servers hardly came to our little corner. Our rice and plantain plates came, but sat uneaten for some time as we waited for some meat to be served with them. Although we were there for an hour 45 minutes, we only had the chance to sample 9 of the 13 meats available. Getting a second drink and the tab at the end of the meal were also difficult. The food in the end didn't make up for the service and price.
- We have been to the BrazilianDDFestaDined on 4/28/2012We have been to the Brazilian Steakhouse on 3 times previously and had always enjoyed ourselves and had a great meal, this visit was different. We were sat for our reservation timely and the hostess was very friendly that is when it went downhill. After 20 minutes we had not been greeted by a server my husband had to go back to the bar and ask the manager/owner to assist us, he personally took our order and tried to correct the damage unfortanatley the kitchen was also of this night we only received 8 of the promised 14? meat options and everything was overly salted. Since we had brought friends with us with the promise of a great meal I was very disappointed and will think twice before returning.
- Not worth a title...DebbilyDined on 4/28/2012We were very excited to try a new style of food. We sat before a few other groups of people and were served very very slowly. The food was good, although our table got passed over a few times (they had forgotten to give us these "red/green" cards). We sat for almost a half hour before someone came to see how we were doing at one point. The food is ok, nothing super special but it was an interesting experience. It took us a while to get our drinks. Two tables that sat after us left after eating all courses and dessert. We sat for another hour before we finally got served everything (including dessert). In total, we were at the restaurant for 3 hours. It was a frustrating ordeal and we won't be back. $130 for 2 people in Woburn? Seriously?Special Features:
- When I booked the reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/25/2012When I booked the reservation I thought that I was going to another top notch steakhouse, little did I know that I was not just going for an everyday steak dinner. The meal was not just dinner but an experience! As a meat lover, I would come back in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- This was a great dining experience.ChowCatsDined on 4/15/2012This was a great dining experience. We were the last customers to arrive on a Sunday night, but it never felt that way. From the welcome on arrival to the churrascaria-style service of a series of grilled meats and poultry presented on massive skewers, we felt welcome and well-fed. Don't underestimate the place if you drive by in on Route 38 in Woburn: it's the successor to an earlier Brazilian restaurant, and a world apart as a dining experience. Show up hungry, sample everything they bring to the table, and know when to stop. Highly recommended and worth a trip.Special Features:
- The food was good, I justOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/14/2012The food was good, I just wasn't wowed by it. It would have been much better if they let more of the meats speak for themselves...like the sirloin, leg of lamb, and beer chicken were delicious. Others like chicken wrapped in bacon, filet wrapped in bacon, and pork coated in parmesan cheese might have been good it I could taste the meat...
- I have been to many BrazilianOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/8/2012I have been to many Brazilian steakhouses here in the United States; Atlanta, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts and of course Brazil. This one was one of the best with food the being fresh and the flow of meats constant. The restaurant was super clean and the staff was great.Special Features:
- Food was greasy and did notDaveVIPDined on 3/31/2012Food was greasy and did not stack up to other well known Brazilian Steakhouses, like Texas di Brazil. Service was good.
- We went with 5 adults andfoodieDined on 3/28/2012We went with 5 adults and 1 infant. Food was great, waiter was outstanding! The best service I've had in a while. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- excellent !OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/27/2012Thank you for the delicious food and excellent service!”Special Features:
- Place was pretty cool, butOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/27/2012Place was pretty cool, but meat was pretty dry. I have been to several Brazilan type steakhouses, and this one was average.
- Everything was very good.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/24/2012Everything was very good. The only issue I had was we were in a small room with 4 other tables and u can here everyone's conversations so it is a little awkward.
- wouldn't go backOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2012Was not impressed with the food. Been to other Brazilian restaurants. this one did not compare for the price. Some of the desserts were not tasty. Didn't leave with expections of returning. It was a group of five people and not one person loved it.
- We had a wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/19/2012We had a wonderful experience at The Brazilian Steakhouse. Fantastic food and service.Special Features:
- Service and food was excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/18/2012Service and food was excellent! We brought our 6 and 3 year old daughters with us and the staff was very accommodating towards the children! Delicious, delicious, delicious...make sure you go there with an empty stomach though...there is alot of grilled meats that come with the pre-set menu. Would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Good Local Option for BrazilianRandyJDined on 3/11/2012We were greated quickly and seated by a waiter with a sense of humor. The layout is differnent than other brazilian steakhouses we have visted and the waiter explained why they chose their approach. Service was excellent. Soup was excellent, salad very flavorful and the vinagrette dressing was wonderful. THe meats were all pleasantly seasoned and hot. The only concern (and it may have been becuase it was a sunday evening and a small attendance) the meat that was brought out were small pieces and all the meat tended to be on the well done side. That was great for me, but my wife and daughter prefer their meat rare and that did not appear to be an option. Fairly expensive for a local venue-($60 per person with limited drinks).Special Features:
- The decor was very nice, TheReneVIPDined on 3/10/2012The decor was very nice, The service was friendly and attentive. The quality of the meats wete left undecided due to the cooking and toughness. Would not returnSpecial Features:
- This place has recently revampedPJM5VIPDined on 3/10/2012This place has recently revamped itself. The food and decor has definitely improved but the prices have gone up to match - a little too much in my opinion.Special Features:
- Although it was a fine meal,VanessaVIPDined on 3/9/2012Although it was a fine meal, this restaurant did not stack up to traditional Brazilian Rodizios in that it didn't offer a big, lush, salad bar in addition to the meats. These two are inextricable in Brazil. For the price, I'd go a la carte to a traditional steakhouse.
- Delicious but over pricedPitoDined on 3/3/2012You have to like meat, duh. But it was the best example of this kind of a Brazillian steakhouse that I have been to. And the service was efficient and charming. Like everyone else, I do think that it is definitely overpriced.
- they need to show me somethingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2012I would like to try it again to see if my food experience was a fluke, problem is unless I have some kind of invitation with a half off I may never go again which is a shame with th amount of business I do in the area. The service was excellent, 5 stars all the way the one problem I had was all the meat had the same taste hidden within it even the chicken and sausage. The meat was all so well done that some off the flavor was already cooked out of it. To the regular customer they may not first notice it but to a experience diner you will notice it right off the back. So in all they would need to get me in there again by invitaion to convince me of a good review. I will be the first one to change my revoew of they can show me better meat.
- By far the best.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/27/2012“I went here with my husband and another couple.the Brazilian steak house By far the best service and food any of us has every received! This was our first time there and we will be back many more times!”Special Features:
- Within roughly ten minutesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/26/2012Within roughly ten minutes of our visit, I knew I would be giving the Brazilian Steakhouse a five star review! My significant other - a fabulous cook himself and quite the meat eater - specifically requested Brazilian barbecue for his birthday, and both he and I were definitely not disappointed! Everything was absolutely incredible. As full as we were, we couldn't even say no to dessert! The restaurant is beautiful and well appointed, and we were given a well situated table as I had requested. What really made the night even more special was the professional, warm and welcoming staff. I have never received such outstanding service in a restaurant before! We are definitely looking forward to visiting again soon. It's too good not to!Special Features:
- We had a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/25/2012We had a great experience at Brazilian Steakhouse. From the drinks to the service to the food, everything was fantasticSpecial Features: