Brazilian Steak House Rodeo
920 Main Street
Woburn, MA 01801Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Brazilian Steak House Rodeo
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://braziliansteakhouseboston.com/index.php
- Phone: 7813760020
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Catering: We cater for parties up to 20 people for Breakfast, lunch and dinner! Our structure allows us to accommodate up to 90 people for functions and events. We also have a private room for about 25 guests for business functions and events. Your wedding party and ceremony will receive a special treatment here.
A word from Brazilian Steak House Rodeo
When you're dining at Brazilian Steak House, you can expect great food at a reasonable price. Our kitchen produces a menu that combines a full array of fresh seafood and meat, an assortment of appetizers, fresh vegetables, and homemade pasta. All desserts at the restaurant are made on the premises, so be sure to save some room. The dining room is warm and casual. Please come as you are. .Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brazilian Steak House Rodeo reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)fit for foodies (3)special occasion (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)romantic (2)neighborhood gem (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Limited buffet and rip off tippingtwinypalmDined on 8/2/2014The website menu lists 18-20 meat cuts for the buffet. We were there Saturday evening (7 PM) and were served only 8,9 meat cuts as that was all they had. Since they kept bringing the same stuff out after reheating them, the meat was overcooked and dry. Even though the website states that 18% tip will be added for party of 6 or more. Our server charged us a 20% tips on top of the bill.
- Great Food, Great ServiceJoliDined on 6/20/2014The food here was amazing! Everything was perfectly seasoned and I even enjoyed some foods that I thought I didn't like, like the chicken sausage. The roasted pork loin was probably my favorite. It was juicy and had amazing flavor. The garlic butter bread with the salsa was amazing, but make sure you don't fill up on all the food given before the meat comes out so you have enough room to try a little of everything! The servers were all very friendly and liked to joke. The only thing that I didn't like was that they were kinda pushy about making me try different foods that I didn't want to, like chicken heart, but I guess branching out isn't a bad thing. All around amazing food and great service.Special Features:
- PattyOverwelmingDined on 6/13/2014It was even better than the first time knowing what to hold off for in the meat department. Very Good. The only thing that bothered me was that even though I made reservations thru Open Table, the reservation was not listed when I got there. Wondering if I will still get credit for dining there. But we were able to be seated right away anyway.Special Features:
- Worst brazilian rodizio everRodeoDined on 5/11/2014brazilian rodizio is characterized by servers who come to the table with knives and a skewer, on which are speared various kinds of quality cuts of assorted meats, in this steakhouse the quality of the meat was poor, even the chicken was undercooked and there where not enough servers to attend to the tables, as a result it will take 15 min or more to get each sample of the meat. Never visit again.Special Features:
- Good for groupsDannyVIPDined on 5/3/2014Went there for a dual birthday celebration and it wasn't bad. It's good for a group of people wanting to try different foods that keep on coming. Place is a bit small for my liking and was absolutely empty which was weird for it being a Saturday night. Other than that it was good.Special Features:
- The following 42 reviews are from the Brazilian Steak House Rodeo reviews archive.
- ExcellentLolaDined on 4/19/2014Great food and service comfortable welcoming and down to earth great great place really enjoyed it even tho a lil pricySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem in WoburnMaineFoodiesDined on 4/3/2014We had a wonderful and delicious time at the Brazilian Steakhouse. The food was delicious (and just kept coming!). We also ordered caipirinhas that I'm sure we'll be trying to duplicate for years to come! Our recommendation - don't fill up on the rice, beans, french fries, and potato salad they bring you because the other sides and ALL of the meat are worth it! The only down side was a couple of the bacon-wrapped items seemed a bit overdone, but other than that, the food and drink and waitstaff were perfect! We'll be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no more brazilian than woburndfrommaineDined on 3/22/2014no parking. entry through the bar. a pathetic green salad comes with the rodizio. the meat is very salty and mostly over cooked. after about three rounds of meat selections servers brought the "sides", plain rice was good, the Brazilian stuffing was awful, dry and no flavor, beans were ok, probably from a can, and some sort of salsa that was like eating tomatoes in water. we were offered lots of sausage, kielbasa and chicken, but had to ask for the lamb and steak. lamb was a leg cut on the bone, very dry and overdone. overall the meat was very salty, which we had been warned about. I have been to several Brazilian steak houses and this was by far nothing close. I would not recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great service and foodPeterDined on 3/13/2014My wife and I live 5 minutes from this restaurant and always drove by it wanting to eat there. We found a groupon and said why not. I'm so glad we found thie Brazilian steak house cause the food was awesome and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- this is our third time goingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/7/2014this is our third time going and it seems to get worse each time we go back. Food was slow and they kept forgetting about us.Special Features:
- Valentines Day DinnerShark71Dined on 2/14/2014We like this place very much. The food is very good and the atmosphere is pleasant. We were very disappointed that we could not use our Groupon. It did not specifically state in the fine print that it could not be used on Valentines Day.Special Features:
- Dropped the ball on valentine's dayNickDined on 2/14/2014Service was slow and actively unhelpful. Took a half hour to get drinks, we weren't offered dessert, our waiter was slow and lazy. Food was great, the guitarist was fantastic.Special Features:
- Would not go backmac510Dined on 1/11/2014HORRIBLE SERVICE! She seemed annoyed any time you asked her a question about the food/menu, did not smile or make us feel welcome. You could tell she did not want to be there. Plus she charged me for plantains that was supposed to be included in the dinner. She was the worste server I have ever experienced! Music was way too loud, could barely hear the soft spoken server. We ordered a Mudslide that was listed on their menu, the owner or manager had to come over to our table to ask us what was in a Mudslide. Really?
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/8/2013Positives: friendly staff, sirloin and chicken wings were good. All you can eat meat. Negative: my husband ordered a beer and I asked for water. Waitress brought us two beers. Not a big deal since my husband could drink two. However, there was some missing from my bottle already and it was flat! They served us warm rolls which were burnt on top (probably when toasting it to warm them.) Cod cakes which tasted ok but we're mostly made of potatoes. Chicken and pork were dry. Neutral: they blasted some Latino music until some other patrons asked to have it turned off. It would have been hard to have conversation otherwise. The menu said the all you can eat dinner is only served Mon- Sat, they said it was available even though it was a Sun.
- Great for "meat" eatersemerydbyDined on 12/7/2013I got the barb-b-cue. Food was fair to good, the servers very attentive. There were four sides offered but none of which i would brag about (rice, beans, potato salad, salsa and salad). the meat was good but I felt like it was a tasting menu of meat and not a meal.
- Unique experienceTutormanDined on 10/18/2013Brazilian Steakhouse is a unique experience with meat freshly sliced at your table. The food is excellent, but the service was delayed, at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a quiet night but theOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/16/2013It was a quiet night but the food was excellent and the service wonderful. It is clearly a family run place and they take pride in their food. Our server kept coming with new delicious choices until we had to call a halt to digest. If you like meat this is a great place. It was a weeknight and so quiet but the quality was excellent. Will go again.Special Features:
- Tasty and fillingLikeToEatDined on 9/29/2013Food was plenty and tasty. Really liked the cooked pineapple at the end. The chicken was tasty and the bacon wrapped meat was good. The salad is fresh. Food came at a good pace and was hot. TO make it better, I would recommend filet mignon and duck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inattentive and lack of serviceShortyDined on 9/20/2013My husband and I went on a Friday night w as it was hard to make a reservation the previous week. When we arrived, the place was very empty. As we were seated, the host took our drink order. Twenty minutes later, my husband got his drink, and I did not. The waiter asked me if I wanted anything, and I shared my drink again. At this time, he took our order as well. Another twenty minutes went by, no drink for me, and no dinner salads. The rodizio server finally noticed we had a lack a food when he cam buy to offer my husband some meat. He also reminded the waiter of my drink that finally came. Our dinner turned out to be an hour and a half meal as the service was incredibly slow and our waiter was inattentive.
- Nice people, poor foodJimbof3Dined on 9/6/2013I loved the people at this place! They were super nice. But the food on the rodeo menu left more to be desired. It wasn't busy the night we went, so clearly most of the food that came out was under heat lamps. The one course of fresh meat I did get was spectacular. I want to give this place another shot. It was a nice dining experience even if the food left something to be desired.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemKagouldVIPDined on 8/10/2013Brazilian Steak House Rodeo is truly a gem. Tucked away on a main road in Woburn this store front was roomy and a great find. The night I arrived was a Saturday and the had very pleasant live music. The usual grilled meats were plentiful and they had a separate menu for the fish lovers. The sides were very tasty and they kept coming. I can't wait to return. Why drive into Boston for a taste of Brazil.Special Features:
- Dining ExperienceSammy2012Dined on 8/9/2013"I love the relaxed feel of this place - like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The side dishes were amazing and the lettuce salad was refreshing. Everyone loved the variety of the different types of meat and chicken. Service was off a bit they were shorthanded that night and only one person was servering all the talbes in the main dining area but he still did a great job and was friendly. I would still come back to this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bar DrinksOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2013Gotta say the meat did not stop and kept coming....as much as you could eat not just the cheap cuts either. Bar drinks good.Special Features:
- Pretty goodLJSL0330Dined on 7/23/2013The side dishes were fairly average nd not much to write home about. The meats were very good though, especially the rare sirloin!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't have asked for moreFoodieInTrainingDined on 7/13/2013Arranged a surprise party here. They were so accommodating putting us in a semi private room. Traditional Brazilian music filled the air, the meat was to die for and the service was just great. They allowed me to bring in a cake and were just fantastic about letting us take our time. They also let about 10 or 12 people pay by different means which was really convenient. Great place! Why pay for overpriced "steak houses" in the city when the meat here is authentic and well served. It's a good sign when your waiter only speaks Portuguese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A "Festival of Meat"!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/10/2013This is one of our "special event" restaurants that never fails to please. The servers bring a great assortment of churrascaria (grilled meat on swords) to the table in a never-ending stream of carnivore delights: chicken wrapped in bacon, kielbasa, lamb, steak, chicken wings, pork tenderloin, even grilled pineapple rolled in cinnamon to give a brief nod to something with fiber in it...it just keeps coming until you waddle out of there in a protein coma. The sides are great as well: grilled plantain, beans and rice. Don't miss the caipirinha for the full experience!Special Features:
- Fun and Delicious!Lee123VIPDined on 6/21/2013Great place to enjoy a fun filled evening of food and good company! Lots of tastes and a beautiful salad bar!Special Features:
- Not worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013A Brazilian Rodeo is known for its meats. This one fails there. The cuts have no flavor whatsoever. The only thing I liked was their bacon wrapped chicken and the kielbasa which is probably store bought. Like other reviews we never saw the ribs or lamb. The one thing I will say the coconut cake was to die for. Overall, not worth the price. I recommend you try it out only if you have a groupon.
- I do not recommend this restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/14/2013I do not recommend this restaurant. The food was cold and I had to keep asking for more meat. The Picanha was either overly done or bloody (raw). The chicken was really hard and rubbery. Since the place was empty, I've complained but they didn't do anything about. Never going back...
- horrible nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/6/2013horrible night aprill 6 reservation for seven pm place was packed all servers running around with heads cut off was only offered two cuts off meat was told cook didnt show up unknown cook in kitchen very bad nite looking to eat relax end of week very bad experiance probably last time going there was that bad
- The service was VERY slow.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013The service was VERY slow. We had to ask several times for our sides and still at the end, they didn't come.
- worst service everOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013This was probably the worst service experience we have ever had. we had to ask for everythiing and waited so long for service we almost got up and left. we were not the only ones with this complaint as other customers were talking about how terrible it was. we got salads before our first dring arrived, no water no rolls and then we were served the veggies and sides and waited forever for any meat to be brought out. It was terrible and would not go back there ever.
- GreatlaughlicVIPDined on 3/22/2013Great date night. Lots of choices. Loved the sides and the pineapple dessert.Special Features:
- It was my first time eatingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/26/2013It was my first time eating here and I was very happy with the experince. Go here for a fun night out and you will go home stuffed. Highly recomended.Special Features:
- This Rodizio place is nicerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/22/2013This Rodizio place is nicer than others. Its a sit down buffet. All you can eat, but they bring it over to you. They plate their sides and let you share amongst ppl at your table. One of the best rodizio places I've ever been toSpecial Features:
- Very slow service only 1 serverOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/22/2013Very slow service only 1 server where was the owner ?Special Features:
- This place used to be awesome.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2013This place used to be awesome. Sometime in August 2012 they shutdown and changed ownership. Unfortunately it's just not what it used to be. The food quality went down a notch, though so did the prices. The service was horrendously poor. It's been a long time since I've seen service this bad. Hopefully they catch back up to their neighborhood glory.
- For Valentine's Day in 2012OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013For Valentine's Day in 2012 my boyfriend and I went here and it was AMAZING! The food, the service, the host, the atmosphere-TOP NOTCH. I couldn't stop bragging about it. So we decided we would make it a tradition to return each Valentine's Day. It's a bit expensive so we save it for special occasions. Well-I think it's under new ownership, and it shows. Don't get me wrong, it was good still. There was a live performer playing music throughout, which was really, nice. But the servers were definitely overwhelmed. Understaffed. The food was good, but exceptionally salty. The sides were bland, and the dessert tasted like it came from Market Basket's day-old section.Special Features:
- Meat, Meat, Meat and .... MEATOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/27/2013Thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We took my stepdaughter for her birthday and had a great time.Special Features:
- Best Rodizio aroundOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 1/23/2013Under new management. I really liked the meats. They seemed better prepared than the last time I was there. The beef was perfectly medium rare as requested. Very unusual for Brazilian food, really tender also. Sides were very good. The chicken hearts were definitely the best I have ever had by far. I will be back!Special Features: