Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria
680 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.braziliangrill-capecod.com/index.html
- Phone: (508) 771-0109
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer full service catering for offsite parties. We supply waitstaff and bartenders (if needed). We also supply plates, glassware and utensils.
- Private Party Facilities: Our newly expanded restaurant includes our Glass Room which is our new dining room. It is fully air conditioned and heated and separate from the restaurant. With views of Main Street, Hyannis, The Glass Room comes complete with tropical plantings, a waterfall and dining under the stars.
- Private Party Contact: Gilmar Borsatto 5087710109x
- Entertainment: It is our pleasure to introduce our guests to Ravi Melo. His impressive Brazilian repertoire of bossa nova, samba and MPB and American favorites is sure to make for a wonderful evening at the Brazilian Grill. He performs live on Tuesday and Friday nights from 7pm to 9:30pm and on Sunday afternoons from 2pm to 5pm.
A word from Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria
The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria offers an authentic Brazilian dining experience as we serve you Churrasco a Rodizio. Rodizio is Brazilian style Barbeque, offering a wide variety of different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken that are slowly cooked over natural wood to preserve all their natural juices and flavors. We also offer a full buffet of soups, fresh salads, cheeses, hot entrees and side dishes. In addition, we have a special selection of desserts all made in our kitchen from homemade recipes. We also have a full service bar with a variety of wines, beers and Brazilian drinks such as the famous Caipirinha. The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria is proud to share the traditions, culture and food of Southern Brazil. Come hungry and enjoy your dining experience here with us!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria - Best Restaurants in Hyannis ›
Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria reviews from OpenTable diners
126 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (93)special occasion (80)fit for foodies (59)hot spot (41)neighborhood gem (34)kid-friendly (27)romantic (24)great for lunch (22)great for outdoor dining (12)scenic view (12)late-night find (10)notable wine list (10)great for brunch (10)vibrant bar scene (7)Show More
- Loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2014We went for my husbands birthday. A little pricey but great for special occasions. The food was outstanding. And the variety would cater to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazilian GrillOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/23/2014Authentic Brazilian fare with an incredible array of selections. We were hard pressed to find anything we rated less than excellent. We will definitely visit again and recommend to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for an anniversary dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014My husband and I went for our anniversary. The glass room is very beautiful. The meal was delicious. We enjoyed ourselves very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent placeJBaroneDined on 11/15/2014This is my main destination when we travel to to cape cod... Excellent foo, excellent people..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nokomarieDined on 10/19/2014Worth going back to over the years. The noise can be a bit much and you have take a few moments to understand the rules but everything is very good and if you leave hungry, it really is your fault.Special Features:
- I will definitly come back!FerMansurDined on 10/19/2014My husband and I got the rodizio. The buffet and the meat were very good! The waiters were bringing meat all the time to our table. The day we went there was live music which was very nice. I loved it! It is not cheap but if you think it is all you can eat with a lot of meat options, it really worths it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CatheyP56Dined on 10/18/2014We found that they did not explain the way the service would work. we felt overwhelmed and rushed. The service and the reservation was on time but not sure that I would go back in the near future.Special Features:
- ilusions1Dined on 10/13/2014This was second visit and still not disappointed!! Everything exceptional. My one suggestion, howeverr, is to try to get seated in the beautiful glassed room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time experienceMarvelDined on 10/11/2014The soup was delicious. The salad bar was outstanding. What a great concept to slice the meat at your table - the meat was cooked to perfection. Every server was courteous and helpful. We were seated at the window looking out over the gold fish pond - the perfect spot. We can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special LunchCapeCodPennyDined on 10/7/2014Every year a group of us go at the end of a very busy Cape Cod season to celebrate another wonderful year. The variety of food fits everybody's taste, as we have people from all over the world. Excellent value, and a nice friendly atmosphere. We will return again next year. Never feel disappointed.Special Features:
- FabulousCherDined on 10/4/2014The Brazilian Grill in Hyannis is the best Brazilian Rodizio I have been to. They are very attentive bringing you a large selection of meats, etc. The food here is excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Brazilian Grill in Hyannis. It's worth the 1-1/2 hour drive to get there!Special Features:
- Birthday night/great for large grp.2foodiesDined on 9/29/2014Enjoyed night out. If you feel like 'meat' this is the place to go and get the full menu where you use the green cards. Staff attentive and come around all the time with diff. cuts of amazing meats. Nice to take it slower and enjoy as you fill up fast. Be picky, plenty to choose fromSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday NightPatatapuffDined on 9/28/2014We enjoyed our meal, the waitress changed my drink with no charge because it was a little strong. The service was great, the food was fresh and wonderful!! We will definately come back when we vacation there again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodbruinDined on 9/27/2014food was outstanding especially if your a steak loverSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/26/2014The Brazilian Grill is known to have the best grilled steaks, lamb and chicken skewers and all were excellent and a "carnivore's delight. The Brazilian Grill also has the best salad bar on the Cape which can be a meal in itself for non-meat eaters. The Grill also has a extensive offering of slowly cooked beans, rice, stews and a range of deserts. All dishes are available buffet style and ensured that a carnivore, a vegetarian, a diabetic and a weight watcher in our birthday party could each completely enjoy the experience. We will definitely return for special and regular occasions.Special Features:
- Wonderful Place - You Must Try It!CraigNevDined on 9/25/2014This was our third visit to Brazilian Grill and our best. The attentive personalized service was second to none. When we couldn't get an exactly perfect piece of meat off the spit, one of the gauchos cooked one to order which was perfect. This is a great place if you like to sample (and by sample I mean feast on) some of the finest meats and great salad bar items anywhere. Brazilian Grill is 2 hours from our home, so we don't make it there as often as we would like, but whenever we visit Cape Cod we make sure to get a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a fanSugarplum924Dined on 9/24/2014I was not a fan of the Brazilian Grill. It is a neat concept and the soup and salad bar was by far the best part of my experience. The hot sides, well don't waste your money on them. There wasn't one that was good. I am unsure how you can make mashed potatoes taste horrible, but they were terrible. The meat was not seasoned well at all and was just bland, unflavorful cow. (if I had to describe the taste) Even the bacon wrapped chicken tasted terrible. I was really disappointed because we drove from an hour away to celebrate our anniversary. It's too bad, but I wouldn't recommend it.Special Features:
- collDined on 9/20/2014Food and service were outstanding. we were seated 30 minutes earlier than our reservations. Do not have anything negative to add.Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/20/2014we had a great time. food, drinks, desert, and service was awesome, and we found out their opening a new one in Dartmouth which is 5 miles from our house, can't waitSpecial Features:
- Dark & loud...Lots of meat!ckwnDined on 9/20/2014A meat-lover's paradise... if you don't care about ambiance or noise levels. The street-side "porch" is glass enclosed and looked nice but we were seated in the back beyond the salad & soup bar. Very old with dark wood everywhere. Meats served at the table were mostly excellent (tender and juicy except for the steak tips). Left way over-stuffed (my fault!) but I doubt I will return. Just not a pleasant environment. If you go, request seating in the light and airy "porch."
- sldbDined on 9/19/2014Salad bar (hot and cold!) had excellent variety. Servers came by frequently with meats. A unique, fun, and filling experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious. Best aroundDotsgirlVIPDined on 9/14/2014Salad bar and meats are fantastic. Meats need more salt and Too bad no more pineapple! Caipirinhas are the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUMWillYumYumDined on 9/13/2014Everything on the buffet was so fresh. My husband loves red meat - he never left the table. He slept on the way home (food coma). Worth the trip to Hyannis. Nice friendly peeps too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/13/2014I found myself wanting to eat at the buffet (which was very good) vs. the meat dishes offered. I am not huge red meat fan, although I am guessing that the meat offerings were top notch. All in all, a little pricy for what you get, food and location.Special Features:
- Great PlaceBS66VIPDined on 9/5/2014The steaks were all very good, although some of the cuts were a little too well done. But that's not really an issue, as you can usually request a more rare portion to be carved onto your plate. The lamb was a little dry as well. Salad bar was very good, although I didn't take up much space with greens. The seafood salad was very tasty. Good service and quick eating due to the format. There was a singer there that was a little louder than was needed.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/1/2014Good service but loud noise level even the servers were very loud. We were put in a dark corner even though I made the reservation for son's birthday.Special Features:
- Good food at a decent priceEndoladyDined on 8/31/2014Excellent value when compared to Fogo de Chao in Boston. We thought the food was much better as well.Special Features:
- best brazilian steakhousemikepDined on 8/30/2014that's the best Brazilian steakhouse I visited in united statesSpecial Features:
- Bring your appetite..mra1Dined on 8/30/2014They will feed you until you drop and the food is excellent! The service is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want meat...dsnarl6VIPDined on 8/30/2014The upside is that this place basically pleases everyone. Between the Salad, the meat, and the multiple choices out there...It works. There are better places, but not serving similar food on cape cod.Special Features:
- Amazing timeAnieves24Dined on 8/29/2014Steak was cooked perfect and the service was amazing whT more can you ask for?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysMomoftwoDined on 8/29/2014This was my third time at the Brazilian Grill, so, I must be a fan. The food is excellent, the choices are vast and the ambiance is beautiful. I gave the restaurant four out of five stars for food because the buffet was missing several items this visit. No clams, oysters, shrimp or any cold seafood to speak of, other than, the obligatory seafood salad. There has always been a selection of raw items in the past. I also found myself waiting for Caesar salad and fresh mozzarella and tomato salad. Otherwise, the trip was wonderful and we will be back, for sure.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Meats were very salty . There were suppose to be oysters and there were none. Waiter was nice. Overall disappointed with food.
- AuthenticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/28/2014About as good as it gets north of the Equator! Great salad bar and the food was as expected for a place with a price tag $$$$ so it met expectations and will go back, a place to visit on a special occasion or at least once a year.Special Features:
- amazingAmandacDined on 8/22/2014The food was amazing here. No complaints whatsoever! Great service and there was a one man show playing while we were there and he was awesome! We were pleasantly surprised by the live entertainment. I cant wait to return to Hyannis next year so we can come back and eat here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BaxterDined on 8/22/2014Sorry to say it was disappointing, price for food was not displayed so the bill was a surprise. We did not get menus except for a bar selection. No boneless chicken breasts for those who did not eat red meat and we has to ask for salmon which came covered in a sauce. Salad bar was generous and many choices but not everything was labeled at the hot bar so you didn't have and idea of what some of the choices were. One in our group is allergic to crab so this presented a little problemSpecial Features:
- Fun nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014First time visit and will go back. Lots of selections and great meats.Special Features:
- EvBViertelDined on 8/18/2014The Buffet was absolutely fabulous. So many tasty choices. The meats were excellent. Would recommend this place completely...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality food-plenty of it.foodiefunDined on 8/17/2014Went here on a vacation to Cape Cod and the restaurant was hopping-the food was enjoyed by all of our party of three. The noise level was fairly high, but I think that is true of many places where a buffet is served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousChrisDined on 8/16/2014Made our reservation and forgot to ask for the Glass Room. Called to request. This is a nice room with view and feels open almost like outside. The food is great, everything is great. they have the salad bar and the meat and everyone should be able to eat here. We have been several times.Special Features: