Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria
680 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.braziliangrill-capecod.com/index.html
- Phone: 5087710109
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer full service catering for offsite parties. We supply waitstaff and bartenders (if needed). We also supply plates, glassware and utensils.
- Private Party Facilities: Our newly expanded restaurant includes our Glass Room which is our new dining room. It is fully air conditioned and heated and separate from the restaurant. With views of Main Street, Hyannis, The Glass Room comes complete with tropical plantings, a waterfall and dining under the stars.
- Private Party Contact: Gilmar Borsatto 5087710109
- Entertainment: It is our pleasure to introduce our guests to Ravi Melo. His impressive Brazilian repertoire of bossa nova, samba and MPB and American favorites is sure to make for a wonderful evening at the Brazilian Grill. He performs live on Tuesday and Friday nights from 7pm to 9:30pm and on Sunday afternoons from 2pm to 5pm.
A word from Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria
The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria offers an authentic Brazilian dining experience as we serve you Churrasco a Rodizio. Rodizio is Brazilian style Barbeque, offering a wide variety of different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken that are slowly cooked over natural wood to preserve all their natural juices and flavors. We also offer a full buffet of soups, fresh salads, cheeses, hot entrees and side dishes. In addition, we have a special selection of desserts all made in our kitchen from homemade recipes. We also have a full service bar with a variety of wines, beers and Brazilian drinks such as the famous Caipirinha. The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria is proud to share the traditions, culture and food of Southern Brazil. Come hungry and enjoy your dining experience here with us!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria - Best Restaurants in Hyannis ›
Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria reviews from OpenTable diners
163 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (114)special occasion (104)fit for foodies (60)hot spot (50)kid-friendly (41)neighborhood gem (40)great for lunch (37)romantic (23)great for outdoor dining (21)great for brunch (13)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (7)notable wine list (7)scenic view (6)Show More
- amazingAmandacDined on 8/22/2014The food was amazing here. No complaints whatsoever! Great service and there was a one man show playing while we were there and he was awesome! We were pleasantly surprised by the live entertainment. I cant wait to return to Hyannis next year so we can come back and eat here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BaxterDined on 8/22/2014Sorry to say it was disappointing, price for food was not displayed so the bill was a surprise. We did not get menus except for a bar selection. No boneless chicken breasts for those who did not eat red meat and we has to ask for salmon which came covered in a sauce. Salad bar was generous and many choices but not everything was labeled at the hot bar so you didn't have and idea of what some of the choices were. One in our group is allergic to crab so this presented a little problemSpecial Features:
- Fun nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014First time visit and will go back. Lots of selections and great meats.Special Features:
- EvBViertelDined on 8/18/2014The Buffet was absolutely fabulous. So many tasty choices. The meats were excellent. Would recommend this place completely...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality food-plenty of it.foodiefunDined on 8/17/2014Went here on a vacation to Cape Cod and the restaurant was hopping-the food was enjoyed by all of our party of three. The noise level was fairly high, but I think that is true of many places where a buffet is served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousChrisDined on 8/16/2014Made our reservation and forgot to ask for the Glass Room. Called to request. This is a nice room with view and feels open almost like outside. The food is great, everything is great. they have the salad bar and the meat and everyone should be able to eat here. We have been several times.Special Features:
- Great local hotspotPfeifDined on 8/16/2014Great atmosphere, awesome dinning experience, food and waitstaff top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummycliffDined on 8/16/2014Food was excellent, the food bar was delicious with so many different varieties of choices. The wait staff was very attentive. We had a pitcher of red sangria and it was thirstvquenching!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServicecapecodguyDined on 8/15/2014Fantastic concept with unlimited choices. Great friendly efficient service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place in HyannisJJS81Dined on 8/15/2014This is an amazing place to switch up your routine from seafood on the cape. Loved it.Special Features:
- A Good ChurrasceriaWestMassDined on 8/15/2014We have been to many churrascerias in Brazil, inccluding Marius and Porcaos, as well as occasional churrascerias in the US. Brazil Grill doesn't quite hold up to the best of Rio but that's a very high standard. The salad bar is very good if a bit short (again by high standards) on fish and the meat is also very good if a little less varied than at the best in Brazil. Brazil grill is not cheap by normal standards but, for what you get is actually a bargain, including very reasonably priced drinks.
- Skimpy ServingsJolantaVIPDined on 8/15/2014This is our third time at this restaurant and this time we were disappointed. The we serving tiny thin slivers of meat each time they came around. The meat was fatty and many times went straight to the discard plate. The server came around three times asking if we got everything we needed. We were only there for less than 45 min. Seemed he was rushing us out the door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Have not been in awhile. My reservation was found easily with no wait time. Service was great and each server was awesome too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average & ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014The place is nice but I found it to be very expensive for the what they provide . The meat quality is average and some cuts did not taste good and were chewy but the filet mignon and the lamb chops were good . The buffet was not good , so if you are not big on red meat this place is not for you . As I mentioned before , I found it to be expensive for what they serve . The service was OK , the staff did not understand English and we needed a translator couple of times . I go to Brazilian restaurants often and this one does not measure up to most of themSpecial Features:
- Repeat TripBarryDined on 8/11/2014This was our third or fourth trip and we were not the least disappointed! Taken in an seated right away, courteous service in an efficient manner meant never waiting for anything! The food servers were always bringing a variety of offerings at a good pace. Never lacked the variety, and if that were not enough, we were even offered special requsts (which came hot off the grill, cooked to perfection) We enjoy this dining experience nd it has become a regular stop when we are in Hyannis!Special Features:
- good placebeneuaDined on 8/10/2014Always is good to have dinner at this restaurant......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dining experiencebmm4Dined on 8/9/2014have been coming here since it first opened. still the same best quality of food and service. very attentive staff. food is outstanding. best lamb ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Other Brazilian places not as goodDotsgirlVIPDined on 8/8/2014I've visited this restaurant for many many years and even though it keeps getting busier and busier the food is well worth the visit. The steak quality is much better than other Brazilian restaurants I've eaten at. The salad bar is fresh and replenished often. Their caipirinha is the best! And oh my the desserts.....!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJoanneVIPDined on 8/7/2014We had an excellent dinner. We've been to Brazilian Grills in Rio and Chicago- Hyannis' is definitely up there in quality. Sides were varied and tasty. Loved the clams. Meat tender and flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- catladyDined on 8/2/2014we went to your restaurant 8/2/14-it was great ! we went again, 8/8/14-it was still great- keep up the good work! We'll see you next year on vacation Stay well, Linda & Paul BoscainoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night outCharlieWhiteDined on 8/1/2014So far open table is 4 for 4 every restaurant we have tried out have been great. Looking forward to picking out the next one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maryDined on 7/31/2014The soup and salad bar was wonderful. We were so pleased at the variety on the soup and salad bar that we couldn't eat any of their fabulous looking meats.Special Features:
- Worth the trip!EncoreSoundDined on 7/31/2014Reservations not required, but I suggest it - especially towards the weekend. Food is excellent and plentiful - huge variety. Dining rooms are rustic yet nice. There are multiple rooms/areas including a glass sunroom. There is also a full bar, however I did not visit the bar so I can't really comment on the bar's atmosphere. Online reservation was very easy to use, and worked perfectly. Our table was available as soon as we arrived - very nice! Overall, this is a fantastic place for dinner. Plan to spend between 1 and 2 hours enjoying a meal at your own pace (you don't want to rush here!). The price may seem a little high, but you definitely get your money's worth !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for meat lover1fishaholicDined on 7/31/2014A great place for meat lovers! The salad bar was outstanding. Surprised to see so many varieties of fresh vegetables, salads, appertizers..the problem is you really need to pace yourself. The meats were cooked to perfection. They were delicious. The only disappointment is the hot food bar. I guess you can't help it as it is a buffet bar and the food is being warmed continuously. Then again, who cares, between the fresh salad bar and the continuous stream of meat, you won't have room anyway!Special Features:
- Great Food and Lot's Of It!jmarino516Dined on 7/26/2014Great meats, carved at your table in small amounts, but as much as you can eat, with a food/salad bar that is WONDERFUL, combine to make this a great experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. The glass room is a great atmosphere to eat in when you can get a seat there. This is a great place to celebrate and eat delicious food.Special Features:
- serviceportuguesekid2014Dined on 7/26/2014Best place excelente service they explain what meats they serve and my wife like her meat well done and the waiting was minimumSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazilian food at its bestMizBVIPDined on 7/24/2014There were 5 of us for dinner, including a 12 year old boy and a 14 year old young lady. Choices on the salad and vegetable bar were many....fresh and appetizing. The meats served at the t table were delicious...various cuts of beef, lamb, pork and sausage, all just the way you want it. Service was pleasant and attentive.Special Features:
- disapointed in MASPENSER46Dined on 7/24/2014Food was very good except for prime rib. Fatty and greasey and overcooked. Overall good experience with the exception that I had requested seating in the glass room which was confirmed. Hostess informed us on our arrival that the room was booked for a private party. Turned out to be a bus tour. Hostess was rude. I asked to speak to a manager, that did not happen. When our server came to our table she asked if. I wanted to speak to the owner an I said yes. That did not happen either. This was my wife's birthday and we could have scheduled another night if we had been told. They did bring a piece of cake with a candle for her.(which we were charged for of course). I spent $200 with tip for 3 and felt just a little bit cheated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousTheindustryguyDined on 7/23/2014Fisrt time diner, the food was great service was prompt and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In a word, DELICIOUS!dawnoxnardDined on 7/21/2014I had been here once before about 4 years ago & it's the one restaurant I remember from my Cape trip. I had to return & bring my boyfriend this time. It was his 40th Birthday & we were not disappointed! The food was even BETTER which was hard to do since it was amazing last time too.Special Features:
- If you leave hungry, blame yourselfBrokenbutOutDined on 7/21/2014The food is always plentiful, wide sweeping variety on the buffet bar - from salad and veggies to seafood and more, and the service was greatest well- repeatedly! I love that they are on OpenTable, especially since I had a broken leg this vacation season, it's so nice to be able to make a reservation and walk right in....okay crutch in ;) Oh and get the pitcher of white (or red) sangria - it's delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinnerAllielucyDined on 7/19/2014Excellent salad bar, hot and cold food. wonderful variety of meat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the beefLivLuvDineDined on 7/16/2014Couldn't wait to try this place I love Brazilian style. Service was pleasant and place was clean. The buffet was just ok it had a lot of fillers like salad and veggies but not a lot of substantial sides. As for the meat service there were several varieties of steak, we had to ask for other choices like chicken and pork abs were told they stop serving shrimp. The meat portions were so small it was very hard to get full or your money's worth they need to be more generous for the price. I would probably try another place based on my experience.Special Features:
- ExcellentJenniferDined on 7/15/2014We were so impressed by our first dining experience here that we returned 1 week later . First impressions were excellent - food service ambience everything was super . On second visit we really got the impression that they wanted the table for another group as they stopped serving our table despite green flags still visible well before we were finished . Overall we were impressed and would recommend it but such a pity they put a dampner on our second visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazilian Grill Worth the CostDiscerningCapersDined on 7/15/2014We sat in the glass room for the first time and we liked the airy, open feel. Pricey, but really nice dining experience. Including drinks, desert, gratuity, came to about $75 per person. Wonderful buffet (careful not to load up too much or you won't have room for the continuous flow of meats coming to your table. I definitely recommend the Butternut Bisque--absolutely delicious. The exotic drinks are fun and worth exploring--the coconut-imbued vodka shots served at the table were a nice touch. Some of the meats were a little more well done than I prefer, but still tasty. The chicken hearts are outstanding. The desert cart is full of sweet delights and everyone in our party was happy with their choice.Special Features:
- Consistently goodlovetoeatgoodfoodDined on 7/12/2014I have been here three times now and am never disappointed. The food is delicious (as long as they don't serve the meat that has been on the spit for to long), and the cold bar has an excellent variety to choose from. The cold bar ranges from various salads, cheese, vegetables, hot stuff, even sushi. I didn't try any of the alcoholic beverages so can't comment on those, but it appeared that there were some authentic Brazilian drinks to choose from. I would say for the restaurant in general there is something for everyone.Special Features:
- Great price Good foodTpratDined on 7/12/2014This was the 5th time I have been here and very time it is great staff are friendly best place too stuff your gut before a concert at the Cape cod melody tent. The drinks are good to they are heavy on the pour Only place I know where you can get chicken hearts all the way to prime rib for just over $30 a person I must of ate 3 pound of meat and chicken this place is great if you are on a no carb diet all the meat you could want,Special Features:
- Wonderful and plentifulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/11/2014I took my wife for her birthday. I chose due to the uniqueness of the Restaurant and she loved it.The buffet was extraordinary and extensive and a meal in itself. The service was stellar and drinks perfect. We sat in the glass enclosed patio which just added to the atmosphere. The fine cuts of meats bought to our table by Gaucho dress servers was mouth watering. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a fun time and excellent cuisine. P.S. Go HungrySpecial Features:
- Best Buffet!LinusDined on 7/10/2014The initial intro to the restaurant by the waiter was a little confusing but when I asked if he spoke Portuguese, our first language, he just continued in English we eventually got the idea. The buffet was always filled and very diverse the selection of meats going around were very good I had to stop before I tried everything. We went a little early 5 p.m. which meant less diners and more attention. By the time we left an hour later it seemed to be getting quite full. Do not leave without trying the original Caipirinha.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Meal!DeniseDined on 7/8/2014Had family down to visit and took them to the Brazilian Grill for dinner. The food (as always) was excellent and the selections were outstanding. The food is fresh and well presented. The service is above and beyond. When one of our party mentioned they were looking forward to the lamb, the wait staff send over lamb special for us. If you are a meat lover this is the place for you. However, the side buffet is full of a wonderful selection of choices and you could fill up on the buffet alone. The desserts look amazing but to date we have never had any room to try them out. Great food, great service, good value. Will be back!Special Features: