Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria
680 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.braziliangrill-capecod.com/index.html
- Phone: 5087710109
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer full service catering for offsite parties. We supply waitstaff and bartenders (if needed). We also supply plates, glassware and utensils.
- Private Party Facilities: Our newly expanded restaurant includes our Glass Room which is our new dining room. It is fully air conditioned and heated and separate from the restaurant. With views of Main Street, Hyannis, The Glass Room comes complete with tropical plantings, a waterfall and dining under the stars.
- Private Party Contact: Gilmar Borsatto 5087710109
- Entertainment: It is our pleasure to introduce our guests to Ravi Melo. His impressive Brazilian repertoire of bossa nova, samba and MPB and American favorites is sure to make for a wonderful evening at the Brazilian Grill. He performs live on Tuesday and Friday nights from 7pm to 9:30pm and on Sunday afternoons from 2pm to 5pm.
A word from Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria
The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria offers an authentic Brazilian dining experience as we serve you Churrasco a Rodizio. Rodizio is Brazilian style Barbeque, offering a wide variety of different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken that are slowly cooked over natural wood to preserve all their natural juices and flavors. We also offer a full buffet of soups, fresh salads, cheeses, hot entrees and side dishes. In addition, we have a special selection of desserts all made in our kitchen from homemade recipes. We also have a full service bar with a variety of wines, beers and Brazilian drinks such as the famous Caipirinha. The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria is proud to share the traditions, culture and food of Southern Brazil. Come hungry and enjoy your dining experience here with us!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria - Best Restaurants in Hyannis ›
Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria reviews from OpenTable diners
164 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (115)special occasion (102)fit for foodies (62)hot spot (49)kid-friendly (41)neighborhood gem (41)great for lunch (35)romantic (20)great for outdoor dining (19)great for brunch (13)late-night find (8)vibrant bar scene (7)notable wine list (7)scenic view (7)Show More
- Delicious. Best aroundDotsgirlVIPDined on 9/14/2014Salad bar and meats are fantastic. Meats need more salt and Too bad no more pineapple! Caipirinhas are the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUMOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Everything on the buffet was so fresh. My husband loves red meat - he never left the table. He slept on the way home (food coma). Worth the trip to Hyannis. Nice friendly peeps too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/13/2014I found myself wanting to eat at the buffet (which was very good) vs. the meat dishes offered. I am not huge red meat fan, although I am guessing that the meat offerings were top notch. All in all, a little pricy for what you get, food and location.Special Features:
- Great PlaceBS66VIPDined on 9/5/2014The steaks were all very good, although some of the cuts were a little too well done. But that's not really an issue, as you can usually request a more rare portion to be carved onto your plate. The lamb was a little dry as well. Salad bar was very good, although I didn't take up much space with greens. The seafood salad was very tasty. Good service and quick eating due to the format. There was a singer there that was a little louder than was needed.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/1/2014Good service but loud noise level even the servers were very loud. We were put in a dark corner even though I made the reservation for son's birthday.Special Features:
- Good food at a decent priceEndoladyDined on 8/31/2014Excellent value when compared to Fogo de Chao in Boston. We thought the food was much better as well.Special Features:
- best brazilian steakhousemikepDined on 8/30/2014that's the best Brazilian steakhouse I visited in united statesSpecial Features:
- Bring your appetite..mra1Dined on 8/30/2014They will feed you until you drop and the food is excellent! The service is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want meat...dsnarl6Dined on 8/30/2014The upside is that this place basically pleases everyone. Between the Salad, the meat, and the multiple choices out there...It works. There are better places, but not serving similar food on cape cod.Special Features:
- Amazing timeAnieves24Dined on 8/29/2014Steak was cooked perfect and the service was amazing whT more can you ask for?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysMomoftwoDined on 8/29/2014This was my third time at the Brazilian Grill, so, I must be a fan. The food is excellent, the choices are vast and the ambiance is beautiful. I gave the restaurant four out of five stars for food because the buffet was missing several items this visit. No clams, oysters, shrimp or any cold seafood to speak of, other than, the obligatory seafood salad. There has always been a selection of raw items in the past. I also found myself waiting for Caesar salad and fresh mozzarella and tomato salad. Otherwise, the trip was wonderful and we will be back, for sure.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Meats were very salty . There were suppose to be oysters and there were none. Waiter was nice. Overall disappointed with food.
- AuthenticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/28/2014About as good as it gets north of the Equator! Great salad bar and the food was as expected for a place with a price tag $$$$ so it met expectations and will go back, a place to visit on a special occasion or at least once a year.Special Features:
- amazingAmandacDined on 8/22/2014The food was amazing here. No complaints whatsoever! Great service and there was a one man show playing while we were there and he was awesome! We were pleasantly surprised by the live entertainment. I cant wait to return to Hyannis next year so we can come back and eat here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BaxterDined on 8/22/2014Sorry to say it was disappointing, price for food was not displayed so the bill was a surprise. We did not get menus except for a bar selection. No boneless chicken breasts for those who did not eat red meat and we has to ask for salmon which came covered in a sauce. Salad bar was generous and many choices but not everything was labeled at the hot bar so you didn't have and idea of what some of the choices were. One in our group is allergic to crab so this presented a little problemSpecial Features:
- Fun nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014First time visit and will go back. Lots of selections and great meats.Special Features:
- EvBViertelDined on 8/18/2014The Buffet was absolutely fabulous. So many tasty choices. The meats were excellent. Would recommend this place completely...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality food-plenty of it.foodiefunDined on 8/17/2014Went here on a vacation to Cape Cod and the restaurant was hopping-the food was enjoyed by all of our party of three. The noise level was fairly high, but I think that is true of many places where a buffet is served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousChrisDined on 8/16/2014Made our reservation and forgot to ask for the Glass Room. Called to request. This is a nice room with view and feels open almost like outside. The food is great, everything is great. they have the salad bar and the meat and everyone should be able to eat here. We have been several times.Special Features:
- Great local hotspotPfeifDined on 8/16/2014Great atmosphere, awesome dinning experience, food and waitstaff top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummycliffDined on 8/16/2014Food was excellent, the food bar was delicious with so many different varieties of choices. The wait staff was very attentive. We had a pitcher of red sangria and it was thirstvquenching!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServicecapecodguyDined on 8/15/2014Fantastic concept with unlimited choices. Great friendly efficient service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place in HyannisJJS81Dined on 8/15/2014This is an amazing place to switch up your routine from seafood on the cape. Loved it.Special Features:
- A Good ChurrasceriaWestMassDined on 8/15/2014We have been to many churrascerias in Brazil, inccluding Marius and Porcaos, as well as occasional churrascerias in the US. Brazil Grill doesn't quite hold up to the best of Rio but that's a very high standard. The salad bar is very good if a bit short (again by high standards) on fish and the meat is also very good if a little less varied than at the best in Brazil. Brazil grill is not cheap by normal standards but, for what you get is actually a bargain, including very reasonably priced drinks.
- Skimpy ServingsJolantaVIPDined on 8/15/2014This is our third time at this restaurant and this time we were disappointed. The we serving tiny thin slivers of meat each time they came around. The meat was fatty and many times went straight to the discard plate. The server came around three times asking if we got everything we needed. We were only there for less than 45 min. Seemed he was rushing us out the door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Have not been in awhile. My reservation was found easily with no wait time. Service was great and each server was awesome too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average & ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014The place is nice but I found it to be very expensive for the what they provide . The meat quality is average and some cuts did not taste good and were chewy but the filet mignon and the lamb chops were good . The buffet was not good , so if you are not big on red meat this place is not for you . As I mentioned before , I found it to be expensive for what they serve . The service was OK , the staff did not understand English and we needed a translator couple of times . I go to Brazilian restaurants often and this one does not measure up to most of themSpecial Features:
- Repeat TripBarryDined on 8/11/2014This was our third or fourth trip and we were not the least disappointed! Taken in an seated right away, courteous service in an efficient manner meant never waiting for anything! The food servers were always bringing a variety of offerings at a good pace. Never lacked the variety, and if that were not enough, we were even offered special requsts (which came hot off the grill, cooked to perfection) We enjoy this dining experience nd it has become a regular stop when we are in Hyannis!Special Features:
- good placebeneuaDined on 8/10/2014Always is good to have dinner at this restaurant......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dining experiencebmm4Dined on 8/9/2014have been coming here since it first opened. still the same best quality of food and service. very attentive staff. food is outstanding. best lamb ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Other Brazilian places not as goodDotsgirlVIPDined on 8/8/2014I've visited this restaurant for many many years and even though it keeps getting busier and busier the food is well worth the visit. The steak quality is much better than other Brazilian restaurants I've eaten at. The salad bar is fresh and replenished often. Their caipirinha is the best! And oh my the desserts.....!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJoanneVIPDined on 8/7/2014We had an excellent dinner. We've been to Brazilian Grills in Rio and Chicago- Hyannis' is definitely up there in quality. Sides were varied and tasty. Loved the clams. Meat tender and flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- catladyDined on 8/2/2014we went to your restaurant 8/2/14-it was great ! we went again, 8/8/14-it was still great- keep up the good work! We'll see you next year on vacation Stay well, Linda & Paul BoscainoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night outCharlieWhiteDined on 8/1/2014So far open table is 4 for 4 every restaurant we have tried out have been great. Looking forward to picking out the next one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maryDined on 7/31/2014The soup and salad bar was wonderful. We were so pleased at the variety on the soup and salad bar that we couldn't eat any of their fabulous looking meats.Special Features:
- Worth the trip!EncoreSoundDined on 7/31/2014Reservations not required, but I suggest it - especially towards the weekend. Food is excellent and plentiful - huge variety. Dining rooms are rustic yet nice. There are multiple rooms/areas including a glass sunroom. There is also a full bar, however I did not visit the bar so I can't really comment on the bar's atmosphere. Online reservation was very easy to use, and worked perfectly. Our table was available as soon as we arrived - very nice! Overall, this is a fantastic place for dinner. Plan to spend between 1 and 2 hours enjoying a meal at your own pace (you don't want to rush here!). The price may seem a little high, but you definitely get your money's worth !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for meat lover1fishaholicDined on 7/31/2014A great place for meat lovers! The salad bar was outstanding. Surprised to see so many varieties of fresh vegetables, salads, appertizers..the problem is you really need to pace yourself. The meats were cooked to perfection. They were delicious. The only disappointment is the hot food bar. I guess you can't help it as it is a buffet bar and the food is being warmed continuously. Then again, who cares, between the fresh salad bar and the continuous stream of meat, you won't have room anyway!Special Features:
- Great Food and Lot's Of It!jmarino516Dined on 7/26/2014Great meats, carved at your table in small amounts, but as much as you can eat, with a food/salad bar that is WONDERFUL, combine to make this a great experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. The glass room is a great atmosphere to eat in when you can get a seat there. This is a great place to celebrate and eat delicious food.Special Features:
- serviceportuguesekid2014Dined on 7/26/2014Best place excelente service they explain what meats they serve and my wife like her meat well done and the waiting was minimumSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazilian food at its bestMizBVIPDined on 7/24/2014There were 5 of us for dinner, including a 12 year old boy and a 14 year old young lady. Choices on the salad and vegetable bar were many....fresh and appetizing. The meats served at the t table were delicious...various cuts of beef, lamb, pork and sausage, all just the way you want it. Service was pleasant and attentive.Special Features: