Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria
680 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.braziliangrill-capecod.com/index.html
- Phone: (508) 771-0109
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer full service catering for offsite parties. We supply waitstaff and bartenders (if needed). We also supply plates, glassware and utensils.
- Private Party Facilities: Our newly expanded restaurant includes our Glass Room which is our new dining room. It is fully air conditioned and heated and separate from the restaurant. With views of Main Street, Hyannis, The Glass Room comes complete with tropical plantings, a waterfall and dining under the stars.
- Private Party Contact: Gilmar Borsatto 5087710109x
- Entertainment: It is our pleasure to introduce our guests to Ravi Melo. His impressive Brazilian repertoire of bossa nova, samba and MPB and American favorites is sure to make for a wonderful evening at the Brazilian Grill. He performs live on Tuesday and Friday nights from 7pm to 9:30pm and on Sunday afternoons from 2pm to 5pm.
A word from Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria
The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria offers an authentic Brazilian dining experience as we serve you Churrasco a Rodizio. Rodizio is Brazilian style Barbeque, offering a wide variety of different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken that are slowly cooked over natural wood to preserve all their natural juices and flavors. We also offer a full buffet of soups, fresh salads, cheeses, hot entrees and side dishes. In addition, we have a special selection of desserts all made in our kitchen from homemade recipes. We also have a full service bar with a variety of wines, beers and Brazilian drinks such as the famous Caipirinha. The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria is proud to share the traditions, culture and food of Southern Brazil. Come hungry and enjoy your dining experience here with us!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria - Best Restaurants in Hyannis ›
Brazilian Grill, Churasscaria reviews from OpenTable diners
133 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (95)special occasion (83)fit for foodies (61)hot spot (42)neighborhood gem (36)kid-friendly (26)great for lunch (22)romantic (22)great for brunch (11)great for outdoor dining (10)scenic view (10)late-night find (9)notable wine list (8)vibrant bar scene (7)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014I was really disappointed in the Brazilian grill, the meat was barely cooked, service was not greatest!!! We were hoping for a nice family dinner so not worth $$. Last time we go there!!!
- fabulous time!emily182xDined on 6/28/2014Me and my boyfriend were celebrating our 1 year anniversary and picked a place where both of us have never been. We are so happy we picked the Brazilian Grill! The food was absolutely amazing and the service was impeccable. The salad bar was my personal favorite because of all the choices! Thank you for making our anniversary so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brazilian experienceCmgauchaDined on 6/27/2014The best authentic Brazilian food. The service is awesome, and the food is to die for. Being Brazilian from the area where the "rodizio" style originate from, I can say that Brazilian Grill represents the best of Brazilian food. I always had a great experience and I do recommend to all my friends.Special Features:
- Great ChurasscariaFmayseDined on 6/25/2014This restaurant is a very authentic Churasscaria. The salad bar had many delicious items including a fejioda that reminded us of Brazil. All of the meats in the rodizio were fantastic as well. Next time we are on cape cod, we will make it a point to come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fantastic!!!BostonDined on 6/21/2014If going for dinner, dont eat lunch!! There is so much food (and every bit is incredibly good) you feel like you want to explode. Best meats you will ever have. Fun place to bring guests visiting the Cape! Interesting and active scene!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/21/2014The original in Hyannis and the best. Fab food and fun placeSpecial Features:
- CathietatsCathietatsDined on 6/21/2014Wonderful food, atmosphere, very attentive staff. Caprihinas are wonderful!! My kids loved the meats and mashed potatoes. Chicken wings are amazing! Flan was perfect.Special Features:
- Great food experienceDeliciousDined on 6/21/2014This is an incredible journey into a food lovers dream. The atmosphere is authentic to the culture of the theme, the staff add warmth and are so welcoming, attentive to their guests (and that is how they make you feel, you are an honored guest in their home), adding to the overall experience Highly recommend the Brazillian Grill!Special Features:
- Cruz family Father's Day giftCruzfamilyDined on 6/20/2014We have been to many restaurants and specially Brazilian restaurants. We where so surprised on how great the food was and special how amazing the service was. I would love to see one open up in Cleveland Ohio. What made it even better it was my fathers first time to a Brazilian restaurant and he loves it now. Thank you so much for a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Retake..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014I come here very often and I'm always plz with everything..... But I was definately let down this time I work in the restaurant business my self I get we get busy an so on but plz don't neglect me and then expect a 20% tip literally what happened was a lil outraged..... Between being done with my dinner and getting my dessert, capaccino, check took 40 min I'm sry to say but it shouldn't take 20 min for dessert to be addressed and then after getting dessert an additional 10 for my coffee that I was asked by a support staff member literally 15 min before we were asked about dessert.... And it really shouldn't take for me to take out money to get the check 20 min later...... I should have walked outSpecial Features:
- The best of Brazil is here!pereirasDined on 6/15/2014We drive from Boston to Hyannis to go to the Brazilian Grill, and every time is worth. The food is fresh, salad bar AMAZING, the service outstanding...the only not so good thing about last time is the temperature in the patio...TOO HOT! but after they opened the door got a bit better...if you are sensitive, seat inside where is nice cool always... If you ever in Hyannis this is the place for a variety of what you want...go back agains soon! the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummy meatbeanlikestoeatDined on 6/14/2014The salad bar was extensive and the meat was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delicious churassscariaTIGRteriDined on 6/13/2014The selection on the buffet is delicious and you can easily fill up there. Add the options that the Gauchos bring around and you will always go away stuffed! The newer glass room is amazing. We sat out there last year and I prefer it as the lighting indoors is not quite enough for my liking. It's even brighter out there after dark. Weird. The only gripe I have is why do they charge $5 for a bottle of Fiji water that I can get elsewhere for $2.50 or less? Yes, each bottle. The only choices we were given were bottled or sparkling (not that i would want tap but...) so if you want water with another beverage you are getting charged. Anyway, food is great and I guess that's what you go here for so GO! Reservations recommended!Special Features:
- great night outczalewskiDined on 6/7/2014enjoyed the food, atmosphere, great service, great margarita not rushed overall excellent timeSpecial Features:
- Excellent Food SelectionborntoeatDined on 6/7/2014No matter what you like to eat, you'll most likely find it here...and it was all good. They had a huge selection of salads & vegetables and the meats just kept on coming. If you leave here with any room left in your stomach, there's something wrong!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/2/2014We arrived on Monday @ 3:45 PM. Expected big crowds, but the place was empty!, even when we left, about 5:00 PM. This was our first visit, and we had no idea what to expect. Salad bar was impressive, with lots of choices. Meat servings were too frequent = no chance to finish. I'm sure that would be different with a full restaurant. Our next visit will be later in the day. Crowded restaurant can be noisy, but a crowd adds to the atmosphere. Waiters and waitresses were very courteous and helpful. We'll definitely return, soon. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best evermarkDined on 5/27/2014My favorite restaurant anywhere....perfect service, excellent food, great kitchen employees........and a great price for the quality of food they serve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New food criticCoupleinloveDined on 5/25/2014Make a reservation here to sit in the covered outside area. Very romantic. Waitor was very nice and explained how to order since it was our first time be to a restaurant like that. The come around meats are delicious. I'm not one to try new foods but my girlfriend kinda force fed me some things and I'm glad she did. The buffet was really great. Definitely going to come back for a dinner, seems they have a fire pit that I think wld make it even more romantic. We went mid lunch and it was romantic thenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but priceyAmandaDined on 5/24/2014Everything was great, but for $90 for two people (without alcohol) is ridiculous. Theres another buffet just down the street that is much cheaper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/24/2014Very slow bringing the meat to the table. Great quality in the buffets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousDinerDined on 5/23/2014Food was wonderful and service was impeccable! Just wish we hadn't been seated by the noisy bar.Special Features:
- Plenty to eatkhelenmackDined on 5/22/2014We have been here before and always happy with it. Plenty of food, good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- come hungrylovesgreatfoodDined on 5/17/2014all we can say is that the food is excellent BUT, you must pace yourself. When going to the salad bar just choose a few items and don't pile it on like its thanksgiving dinner. There will be a lot of meat coming your way. Don't fill up too quickly.Special Features:
- Worth a trip!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014The Brazilian Grille offers so much food, if you don't leave with your stomach hurting, you've done it wrong! It was my first trip on a weekend and I must admit, it was SO noisy inside- made it difficult to hear not only the servers, but each other at the table! Other than that, the food did not disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayBirthdayDined on 5/14/2014It was my son's birthday and this was his choice. I loved it and can't wait to go back! The service was outstanding, the food is delicious and the place is clean!Special Features:
- Great Experiencejedi4ceDined on 5/11/2014Awesome food. Took my wife there for Mothers Day. The service was awesome. They even gave all the moms a rose at the end of the meal. 1st class place. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great mother's day mealMariangelaDined on 5/11/2014I brought my mother on Mother's Day and we really enjoyed our meals! The selection is wide and the salad bar alone is a meal in itself. I love the garlic chips for a garnish, too. All the meats were so delicious and cooked to perfection! It's a strong point of this restaurant. They know what they are doing with their meats! The service was attentive as well and we had very nice drinks, sparkling mineral water, dessert and coffee. It all was so good. There was a lot of noise in the room because the restaurant was full, and there was a musician playing, so the noise level was high on this day. However, we go used to it and settled in and enjoyed the festive atmosphere. This was my second time to Brazilian Grill.Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurant &amazing food!tg101Dined on 5/5/2014We have been to churrascarias before but were amazed the moment we walked in with the glass dining area outside and overall beautiful setting. Once we sat down, service was fast and efficient and then the food was out of this world! Was absolutely worth the drive down for the salad bar choices, quality meat and a very good caipirinha. Will definitely be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodKenkate14Dined on 5/2/2014Great food and great time with my fiancé. Will definitely go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nate's humble opionnateOnFoodDined on 5/2/2014My wife and I have been going to Brazilian Grille since it opened. We started because our old Brazilian restaurant around the corner closed. It started out in what is now a corner of the present restaurant. The decor has gone from basic to great. But the secret has always been the food. We have gone in every season of the year (even on Thanksgiving) and the food has been outstanding. We are of Bajan, Cuban,Irish and Puertorican extraction and hard to please, but we are always pleasantly surprised with the food. I have had the best Kale soup, pork shoulder, fried platano, fried yucca -I even had my virgin experience with sushi there. Of course the main fare is the beef, yet we ask for and always get great salmon as well. Sabrosisimo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this placeymvgDined on 5/2/2014This review is based on my full rodizio experience at the terrace. I love this place, and will keep coming, but there are things that still can improve. First, this restaurant is terribly dark inside. They have a wonderful terrace/conservatory, really nice, but they often have the A/C off and it's too warm outside. We eat outside nevertheless. The food is fantastic, but when they start bringing the meat, it's overwhelming and disorganized. I have been to rodizios in which the sequence and pace of the meats is studied to make the best out of your experience. They should copy this. But like I said, this is a must in Hyannis and the lunch price is very reasonableSpecial Features:
- vickiDined on 4/26/2014very busy- felt rushed. kept forgetting to turn the card over! Meats kept coming. a lot to choose from at the buffet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerDjbobDined on 4/26/2014Dinner was excellent food was a little salty the front girls working at the desk should be taught how to really greet people instead of making them stand there well busy doing other things and then decide to speak to youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionDosiaDined on 4/26/2014We went here to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. The moment we sat down, we were asked if we wanted to try top sirloin. Uh, yes please! Excellent service, amazing meats and divine salad bar, great atmosphere-we sat in the room that looked like it was outdoor yet had heating~heard Portugese among both wait-staff and customers and felt like we were in another country on vacation~fantastic atmosphere! If we did not live two hours away we would frequent the restaurant often. The most amazing place I have ever eaten in, hands down. Craving it already!Special Features:
- GreatPapaJsDined on 4/25/2014Aside from the abundance of food at the buffet tables, the skewers of meat that are brought around are the most flavorful items I've had. I recommend this restaurant to everyone.Special Features:
- DinnerfamilyandfriendsDined on 4/23/2014I brought my friend for the first time. She said she was going to go home and dream about men with baggy black pants serving her all night!! A food lovers dream :)Special Features:
- Easter DinnerSimplesmile1998Dined on 4/20/2014I took my Fiancé and my 2 boys for Easter dinner. We had an amazing amount of food. Some of the beef was well done but I like it that way but the rest of my party preferred medium rare. The staff was very polite and attentive. Would recommend if you enjoy a variety of items.Special Features:
- Food, Food and more Food!TheGolfGuyReviewsDined on 4/19/2014The Brazilian Grill on Main Street in Hyannis is cranking out copious amounts of food at a very reasonable price. Start with a 50+ item salad bar complete with soups, sushi and fresh oysters on the half shell. The main course is your choice of about a dozen cuts of meat and fowl, in any quantity you want. Turn the green dot over to red when you have had enough. We found our favorites to be the lamb chops and the ribeye steak. If you still have room, unlikely, you can opt for the dessert cart and some excellent coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Dining at Brazilian GrillChathamGuestDined on 4/19/2014As usual, we enjoyed a wonderful meal at the Brazilian Grill - the meats are perfectly cooked, and the buffet is always ample and with a great assortment of favorites as well as new things to try. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MMMM DelicousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014I found most of all was the atmosphere was awesome and so was the food i was impressed with all the choices of meat loved it and cant wait until the next visit to Hyannis, MA lloking forward to the new one in Dartmouth, MASpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.