Brazilian Cowboy Steakhouse & Grill
1320 N. Central Expressway
Plano, TX 75074Neighborhood:
BrazilianPrice: $30 and under
Brazilian Cowboy Steakhouse & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thebraziliancowboy.com/
- Phone: 9728818600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Brazilian Cowboy Steakhouse & Grill
Welcome to the Brazilian Cowboy Steakhouse & Grill. We are a new Brazilian Restaurant in the downtown arts district of Plano. If you are looking for a place to have dinner and enjoy a bit of the night life downtown Plano is the new attraction. If you live in the north Dallas area including Richardson, Plano, Allen, McKinney or Wylie you really should visit us for dinner and try out what the new downtown Plano has to offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brazilian Cowboy Steakhouse & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good but not greatEnjoyDFoodDined on 8/12/2013The beans and rice were very good. The salad bar was disappointing and the bread selection was nonexistent. The beef was very good but the chicken legs and pork were not so good. It was a good visit and the staff was very friendly. The water tastes bad which affects the ice in the sodas flavor as well. I may go back but not sure at this time.Special Features:
- EhNottoohappydinerDined on 7/19/2013We've been to a few Brazilian steakhouses and with this one we were not impressed. The bread tasted like it had been under the heat lamp for some time, some of the meat was dry. The atmosphere was very casual. Solicitors came in and asked each diner if they wanted to purchase something, not used to that.
- Not what we were looking forOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/12/2013I give a 3 star only to be fair since we did not eat here. We had reservations for my birthday but when we got there and looked inside we decided against going in. It was very plain and not close to being cozy or elegant. It checkered tablecloths and tables are right up against each other. Very small and kind of drab. Maybe the meat is good, I don't know. Maybe we'll go back sometime to try the meat but dressed like all the local yokels coming out of the place in flip flops and shorts. It was not what we were after that evening, sorry! Nothing personal.Special Features:
- Food was okay, but not thatTBManDined on 6/29/2013Food was okay, but not that great. You had to go get your salad, vegetables and bread. Not much of a vegetable selection. Meat was not that great. You could tell it was a low quality meat product.Special Features:
- Good value, not so fancytcarDined on 6/22/2013Brazilian Cowboy is white table cloth, but not fancy place. You are most at home in dressy casual. Good flavor on the meats. Reasonable salad bar. Limited wine selection. All in all, it is worth it and with the key lime pie, it finishes well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmospheresamuraiDined on 6/16/2013It was My first time In this place to celebrate father's day and I can tell You about a nice experience, great food and Service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Initial impression poor75287Dined on 6/15/2013For $25 a plate I expected a little more than diner type chairs and tables. It was mostly empty which i thought was odd for saturday evening. Waitress who started out service was clearly bored ans spoke so quietly we could hardly hear her and she apparently does not love her job. I guess it was her break time because she was eating at another table. The servers who did the meat and kept our drinks refilled were very attentive. The waitress made it back in time to get the check. I hope she didn't get my tip because none of it was for her. Steaks/meat were good...., my husband and one son said they enjoyed dinner. They tried everything(6-8 different selections and they left full. The grilled pineapple was the most memorable for me.
- Our first visit was outstanding,OmaGDined on 6/15/2013Our first visit was outstanding, we are making plans to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible serviceMikepaDined on 5/25/2013One of the worst dining experiences I have ever had.
- Good foodlh2262Dined on 5/11/2013This place has good Brazilian food for cheap. May not be the best meats but it is good and I do come back very often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazilian Cowboy is a greatgefryjrVIPDined on 5/10/2013Brazilian Cowboy is a great value for these types of steakhouses. They offer meats of comparable quality as high end Brazilian steakhouses like Fogo do Chao and Texas de Brazil, but at more reasonable costs. The salad bar is minimal, but patrons don't generally go to these kinds of restaurants for the salad bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is outstanding. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2013The food is outstanding. The service was just alright...started great and progressively worsened. The atmosphere isn't good for a restaurant like this but the food made up for it. We'll go back.
- We decided not to dine thereEveDVIPDined on 1/14/2013We decided not to dine there after walking in. Not the quality of restaurant that we are used to finding via Open Table.
- Wait staff was polite andOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/6/2013Wait staff was polite and friendly. Buffet line didn't have many items the kids would try. The rodizio was delicious. Everyone enjoyed the spicy beef and the roasted pineapples.Special Features:
- The service was outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/31/2012The service was outstanding. Excellent customer service. The food was very good and we had a great time.Special Features:
- The restuarant itself is moreMelinMurphyDined on 12/31/2012The restuarant itself is more casual. The food, overall, was good. The salad bar and side dishes were ok, the kids only ate beans and rice. The meats offered were very tasty and enough variety that everyone was pleased. The servers were attentive and accomodating- we had 6 children in our group.Special Features:
- It was okOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012We needed a place to serve 8 people on Thanksgiving and this location served its purpose (especially since we were looking for a location on Thanksgiving Eve) but we don't plan on returning.