Brazaviva Churrascaria - Sunrise
14301 W Sunrise Blvd
Sunrise, FL 33323Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Brazaviva Churrascaria - Sunrise
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brazaviva.com/
- Phone: 9545145851
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Our Meat Carvers, dressed in authentic Brazilian Gaucho attire, will bring to your event our Churrasco rotisserie and will roast to perfection and carve your selection of meats, tableside.
- Private Party Facilities: Brazaviva provides you with personalized event planning and a complete staff of professionals to create a memorable occasion for your guests. Conveniently located and designed to cater to our guests, with elegant interiors in the best Brazilian Steakhouse style, and enhanced with elements for all the senses, our amenities create an experience like no other! Our private rooms can accommodate an event for you of up to 80 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Carlos Barros 3053845584
A word from Brazaviva Churrascaria - Sunrise
At Brazaviva, we continue the Brazilian tradition, offering a dining experience with all the flairs, ingredients, flavors, and indulgences the Gauchos used to prepare their feasts in times of old. We offer a Gourmet Salad and Antipasto Area that provides you with a sumptuous 50 items of appetizers, soups, salads, imported cheeses, delicious side dishes and the perfect dressings to enhance your selection. Our extravagant continuous tableside service which boasts 15 succulent cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and sausageContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brazaviva Churrascaria - Sunrise reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (16)good for groups (12)fit for foodies (6)neighborhood gem (5)romantic (4)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- You won't be disappointed!JohnPlantationDined on 7/5/2014My nephew was in town so we wanted to go somewhere special. We had a terrific time. The people there are so warm and friendly. We felt very welcomed. Best of all the food is outstanding. You won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- Good PlaceTakethebaitChartersDined on 6/17/2014We went here for my Sons 15th birthday. I thought the food was very good and the cuts of meat they brought to us were good. I do not understand all of the reviews where they say the meats were salty because we did not find this to be the case. It is a little pricey and I think we would only go on special occasions as the bill for three of us was $150 and one of us only had the salad bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NY'er eating in FLLarryRVIPDined on 5/17/2014Comparing to brazilian restaurants in NYC! Salad bar dismal, small selection, meat salty! Drank a gallon of water that night!!!
- DinnerJoe23Dined on 5/16/2014My son wanted to go there, we came down from Connecticut and had been to one like it in Hartford and enjoyed it, so I said yes. He like it very much and so did the rest of the family.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/15/2014Salad bar was tasteless and borderline fresh. Very few meats had flavor. Big chuncks of fat on others. The chicken tasted spoiled and I wouldn't eat it. Service was outstanding but the quality of the meal was sub par and we will not go back.
- Horrible ServiceDennisDined on 5/10/2014I had to ask for the lamb to be brought to the table 4 times before it came. It seemed that the same type of meat kept coming back they did not bring the various other cuts unless you asked. When the bill came it said $42 and change "Mother Day" I asked the waiter why am I getting charged for Mother's day prices when it was the day before, he said it just says that? I asked him if I came in on Mothers day would I get charged the $42 and change that was on my bill and he said yes. It went back and forth for awhile and they people at my table just looked at me a laughed. I paid it and said it wasnt worth the aggrevation. Food was good service was lousy. Next tiime I'm going to Chima's in Los OlasSpecial Features:
- Great Food and Great Service!JoeCapDined on 5/10/2014I was pleasantly surprise to find a great alternative to an expensive favorite. We normally drive across town to go to Chima to enjoy such juicy and plentiful meat selections. Also the service was excellent, never an empty glass and the food came faster than even my kids could eat it! Now we have found an less expensive, BUT every bit as good, alternate right out west here in Sunrise, by the Sawgrass Mall. I would recommend for anyone living out west (who loves great food) to try Brazaviva Churrascaria.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brazilian Style SteakhouseGeorgiaVisitorDined on 5/7/2014We were looking for an authentic Brazilian steakhouse and were very pleased with the quality of food and service at Brazaviva. Will definitely be returning next time we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Waste Your MoneyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/4/2014Service was terrible, couldn't even get my water filled at the table for 20 minutes. Salad bar was less then desirable. Meat came around once every 10 minutes.
- A good timejfisher515Dined on 5/4/2014The food and service were excellent. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- Worth the price!ScarlettPhoenixDined on 5/3/2014As a fan of rodizio or Churrascaria style dining, it's a pleasure to have a choice in where you can eat. I've dined in other types of these kinds of restaurants and come away with either 1) they're too pricey- I don't need to spend $50.00 on a dinner and then add beverage, and dessert on top of that. Or- 2) the cuts of beef were substandard. Brazaviva fit the bill quite nicely. Just enough of a salad/appetizer bar to whet the appetite without being overwhelming. We came away extremely happy with both the meal and the dessert selections. Our server was very attentive. I will definitely go back to Brazaviva again for my special occasion dinners in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- May3rd dininghadfunDined on 5/3/2014Although the staff was backed up at times and we had to wait for the food, it was a very enjoyable experience. We will come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 44 reviews are from the Brazaviva Churrascaria - Sunrise reviews archive.
- Very poorDrk1970Dined on 4/30/2014Overpriced, poor selection and bad service. When I order a $60 bottle if wine and I am the only customer I don't expect two dirty glasses to be pit in front if me. Only one leg of lamb for the night, and that was over cooked.
- Outstandingcandj33025Dined on 4/26/2014Great services. The food was amazing, drinks was super. Our server Marcos went above and beyond to make our experience the best and unforgettable. Had a great time will definitely go back again and bring more people. Looking forward to the next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great serviceMineDined on 4/19/2014The place was a little empty when we got there and we were not sure what to expect. But the staff absolutely wonderful and attentive. The salad bar is different with lots of different options. Then the Rodizzio came, and kept coming, and again, and another round. Ohhh and we also ordered their house Sangria which it was excellent, you can definitely tell they make it there. It was fantastic. Bring your appetite!!Special Features:
- its OKRodrigoNDined on 4/12/2014The meats are OK, the salad bar lacks variety and qualitySpecial Features:
- Pure disappointmentluvmywelderDined on 3/29/2014The service was horrible.The server was nowhere to be found when our drinks ran out and we had to wait and wait for refills,along with the fact of her English was horrible and we could not understand her.It was the first and last time we will ever go there. The meat was salty and over seasoned and the pork smelled weird.I am very disappointed with my meal and for that price I expected better
- Nice place and food.gusromerDined on 3/28/2014The place, the food, and the service are great. Quality meats and very attentive waitresses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There are better choices.NYerinFTLDined on 3/16/2014We stopped here for dinner after a hockey game (the arena is very close), after wanting a reason to try this restaurant for some time. The salad bar was adequate but would have benefitted from some fresh fruit. Meats were fine but inconsistent (some were excellent and some were not to our liking). There are other rodizio options in town, some more expensive but well worth it and some priced the same but with better food and a better ambience. This is an adequate option, especially if you're in the area, but not worth heading to as a destination. If you decide to go, review their website because there are options other than the full rodizio that are not on their menu. For example, they offer a "salad bar only" option.Special Features:
- Not ImpressedbogartrVIPDined on 3/15/2014This Brazilian steakhouse was the 3rd different Brazilian steakhouse I have been to. I would never return. Compared to Chima's in Fort Lauderdale the salad bar and steak offered was horrible. Waste of money.Special Features:
- Must try the Pineapple andalpalDined on 3/8/2014Must try the Pineapple and the fried Bananas .Also excellent Sangria.The meat selections were very good served the way we like and not overly saltedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DisappointmentBday14Dined on 2/28/2014Our experience was an unnecessary disappointment. The service was less than poor. Empty water glasses Throughout meal. Although you have servers attending To the table to offer meat no one communicates for other Needs. It was frustrating and unnecessary. The server didn't explain the menu or lack of until questioned. Didn't offer coffee of ask if anyone cared for a after dinner drink. The check could of easily been increased but terrible service Didn't allow that. Never again. Terrible experience
- A great taste of BrazilCinbergDined on 2/28/2014Our first time here was a most pleasurable experience. The salad bar was endless with a great selection. I had the veggie soup which was a tasty puree. The meats were so juicy and tender beyond our expectations as well as the servers were spot on Although the price was a bit steep was well worth it adn we will be sure to return.Special Features:
- In average OKAntonioVIPDined on 2/20/2014This restaurant is ok. Food ok. Service ok. Not much to say about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre attempt at bestAvi626VIPDined on 2/14/2014Salad bar, so so. Meat selection, poor. Quality of service, so so. A mediocre attempt at best to be a rodizio / churrasqueria. The best item was the roasted pineapple. No papaya cream for desert. We will not return.
- Bad experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014I went for valentine's day. We had horrible service. The food was very slow to come out. We barely had any meat since they never walked by our table. We probably waited longer then actually eating. I was expecting a romantic night full of meat and an exciting Brazilian environment.Special Features:
- Stay AwayTryin2bFairVIPDined on 2/14/2014This restaurant does not come close to competing with the other Brazilian steakhouses. The food was average, and that's the best part. The salad bar was much lower quality than the competitors. Worst, however, was the service and lack of management. Restaurants can certainly have bad days, it's clear the problems here are top down and endemic. Stay away and spare yourself an expensive and frustrating experience.
- Not impressedmrchubsDined on 2/14/2014Visited the place for the first time on valentines day, and probably wont be back on a busy night like that. They claimed to have 15 different meats however my wife and i only tried 3 or 4 and the sad part is the pineapple guy never came around (pun intended). Definitely not worth the money we paid. On the flip side caipirinhas and beans were good.
- Great Food!!!fireman305Dined on 2/14/2014I took my girlfriend here on this past Valentines Day. Making a reservation was simple through their website and when we arrived at the reservation time they had our table ready. They have a buffet in the center of the restaurant with salads, rice, beans, roasted peppers, and much much more. The steaks were amazing and they just keep coming around until you cant eat anymore. They also have lamb, chicken, and pork which are just as good. I will be going back to this place very soon and I recommend anyone to give them a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Valentines ChoiceSolrockDined on 2/14/2014Bad experience had to do with the fact that we went on Valentine's Day. Regardless, i think they should've been a bit more prepared for the amount of ppl that were going to attend. Waitress was never around. And if you're a first timer to this place, you might not even know that you're able to get up and serve yourself the selection of sides. Many guest just sat there not knowing what to do. They tried only giving us chicken all night It was about an hour and a half before i was able to try their signature sirloin steak. Which BTW was phenominal. At $60 a person for the holiday, yea that kinda hurt. I want to give this place the benefit of the doubt. We will visit again, just not on a holiday.
- Money Mike reviewM1234Dined on 2/14/2014I loved the surreal atmosphere and clientele. The food was outstanding thanks for a great outing !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tables LayoutTatoDined on 2/14/2014Tables on Feb 14th were too close to each other. You shouldn't do that because the "privacy" for a conversation can be interrupted several times when the people in other tables is talking louder. Not good setup for the tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worse service EVER!UpsetDined on 2/14/2014The service was very disappointing. This was my first time there. I had a party of 4 adults and 4 kids. 3 kids where 5 and under. I was told of the Valentines "Special" of 60 per couple. I had to drag the waitress to the table to get our drink order and we did not even get water till we literally grabbed the Carafe of water from another table. At the end after all 4 adults heard her say 60 per couple they charged us 60 per person even for the small children who where suppose to eat for free. To add insult to injury I was forced to pay 18% gratuity. Save your money. Avoid this place like the plague and if you want a Churrascaria drive south to Texas De Brazil. DO NOT GO HERE!
- Great PlaceDinnerNiteDined on 2/14/2014My boyfriend and I visited Brazaviva for the first time on Valentines Day. The food was amazing. Great flavor, great portions, and they wouldn't stop coming with meat, which was my boyfriends favorite part. The staff were all very friendly and always available. However, I would NOT recommend this restaurant for a date night. The ambience is very open and since the servers kept coming back with more food, there was barely any room for privacy. This is a great place for dinner on any regular night, not on a special occasion. That detail aside, we will definitely be returning for dinner. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice butOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014When we got there. No reservation. they sat us food and service was good.Special Features:
- Great food! Great service! APluskevinDined on 1/29/2014Brasaviva is an exceptional restaurant located in West Sunrise near the Sawgrass Mall. Service was extraordinary. Food and drink in abundance and prepared to my liking. Staff was well trained and I recommend Brasaviva without reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and plenty of it!98563214VIPDined on 1/22/2014Dined with the girls during a weeknight.... No designated bartender.. some ladies arrived early and sat at the bar for a drink and it took over 10 minutes for someone to get order and serve... No other patrons were at the bar. The dinner was excellent. Plenty of selections and excellent service.Special Features:
- Viva BrazavivaLTBJCDined on 1/18/2014Had reservations for 7:30 on a Friday evening was surprised we were seated right away even though they were full and had a couple of large groups. Our waiter was very nice as were the gauchos. Very promp service. Good wine selection with a wide mix of prices. Food was very good, salad bar is smaller than other restaurants of this type but other than that Brazaviva was wonderful, great food, not as pricey as the others and closer to home. Definitely recommend it and we plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 32nd Wedding Anniversary NightEliBettyDined on 1/18/2014We are regulars at TDB and decided to give Brazaviva a chance and we were delighted. You come to a place like this for the meat, meat and more meat. All the cuts were perfectly cooked to our liking and/or request and the meat was top grade. The service was impeccable and we felt like we had our own personal waiter. The side dishes and salad bar were very good as well as the deserts; had the papaya cream with blackberry liqueur. This place is a keeper and we'll be back very soon. Great job Brazaviva!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowBillDined on 1/3/2014I have eaten at many Brazilian steakhouses and the quality of ALL the meat here may have been the best I have ever experienced. There was not one questionable cut or preparation. Very impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.