Brazaviva Churrascaria - Doral
7910 NW 25th Street
Doral, FL 33122Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Brazaviva Churrascaria - Doral
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brazaviva.com/
- Phone: 3055136373
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Our Meat Carvers, dressed in authentic Brazilian Gaucho attire, will bring to your event our Churrasco rotisserie and will roast to perfection and carve your selection of meats, tableside.
- Private Party Facilities: Brazaviva provides you with personalized event planning and a complete staff of professionals to create a memorable occasion for your guests. Conveniently located and designed to cater to our guests, with elegant interiors in the best Brazilian Steakhouse style, and enhanced with elements for all the senses, our amenities create an experience like no other! Our private rooms can accommodate an event for you of up to 300 guests.
A word from Brazaviva Churrascaria - Doral
At Brazaviva, we continue the Brazilian tradition, offering a dining experience with all the flairs, ingredients, flavors, and indulgences the Gauchos used to prepare their feasts in times of old. We offer a Gourmet Salad and Antipasto Area that provides you with a sumptuous 50 items of appetizers, soups, salads, imported cheeses, delicious side dishes and the perfect dressings to enhance your selection. Our extravagant continuous tableside service which boasts 15 succulent cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and sausageContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brazaviva Churrascaria - Doral reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (4)special occasion (4)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Service is poorJohnSVIPDined on 8/14/2014This place is not really like a Brazilian steak house, the food is not tasty and the service is not responsive. Be careful with your check, they include the tip automatically maybe guessing that you wouldn't give them much.
- not Brazilian style bbq restaurantMIAattitudeVIPDined on 7/13/2014great ambiance but meat doesn't have THAT Brazilian taste. Maybe good for some other people!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/29/2014If you're a meat lover great choice. A bit expensive but worth itmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Brazilian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/22/2014Great place if you meat eater. Waiters kept the plates full with the different cuts of meat.Special Features:
- The following 19 reviews are from the Brazaviva Churrascaria - Doral reviews archive.
- bad piece of meatrsrreviewsDined on 5/19/2014Poor food and poor service! My return to this restaurant is very unlikely.
- Visit on birthday...cesarrdrgzDined on 4/21/2014The cheese-filled buns r not as good as they were b4 in the currently closed restaurant by bird rd. Miami, they r 2 small & cold...They were excellent b4. I told my parents 2 try them & I was disappointed when they weren't the same @ all... Salmon kebob was not offered @ lunch...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant In townvlopezDined on 3/22/2014One of the best places I have been so far the service great very attentive waiters and the meats are of upmost quality. The cuts are delicious and cooked how they requested. Very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good RestaurantRichardDined on 3/1/2014This was a nice find for us. The food was good with nice selection. The meats had a little too much fat, but they were still ok. The service was excellent.
- Last Saturday, 8pm reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/1/2014Poor service. Personal in general has an unpleasant personality. They do not show hospitality at all. Except the hostess, the guy serving water and one of the guys serving meats. Our server never offered the menu and price options. He only mentioned the most expensive one. I did my homework, I knew about the other options. Food was good. You can excuse many things in a restaurant, but NEVER a bad service. We had to complain with the hostess, then they put more attention to our table (BUT the Manager never came to our table). Also, it looked like the kitchen was not ready with meats. I stopped eating around 10 minutes because no one was offering meats. My 3 friends and I will not visit this restaurant again, and will not recommend it.Special Features:
- Took over 30 minutes for waitermoniDined on 2/15/2014Took over 30 minutes for waiter to come give us drink refills.... waiter was horrible, gauchos were outstanding......Special Features:
- Valentine's daypedro1949Dined on 2/14/2014I don't remember this restaurant, so bad. the meat was without salt, terrible. Don't waste your money and time.Special Features:
- Good Food Great Service andadmiralleeDined on 2/14/2014Good Food Great Service and good ambiance cant neet tht with a stickSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vday treatVdayDined on 2/14/2014It has good food,excellent waitress attention. If you think its like a Texas de Brazil... Don't go. Its similar in only the way they pass the meat, that's it!Special Features:
- excellentJuanDined on 2/14/2014The food was amazing. The service great and the place highly cleanSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brazilian SteakhouseMarkmiamiDined on 2/14/2014This restaurant has excellent food, great service, and interesting atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerBrians58thBirthdayDined on 2/9/2014It was very nice !!!!! The food was excellent the salad bar, too !!!! The only bad thing was that we have been full very fast.......we ate to fast !!!! Eat slow and eat a lot, it is worth every cent !!!!! We will come again !!!!! Thank you very much !!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No so good braziliam foodLu2dineDined on 2/7/2014My Husband took me to brazaviva because he wants me to have good memories of my forties birthday. The waiters was nice, the food horrible and pricey. The farofa did not taste like farofa, the churasco was far from a Braziliam one. the salpicao had so much chicken that I thought I had it mixed up. My overall experience was horrible.Special Features:
- My Churrasco4churrascoDined on 12/28/2013I love the reception, the service was appropriate and well timed and the salad bar was excellent. Not too impressed with the meats. When served the meats were either under cooked or burnt. The odd thing was that one of the servers asked me at the start of the meat serving, what was my wife and my cooking preference, but it was not served until towards the end of my meal. Suggest more attention to the reason for visiting your restaurant "good churrasco".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceAislynDined on 12/24/2013The price is too high for the type of restaurant and the tip is extremely higher then expected. Area Code 55 in North Miami is a more high quality restaurant with better prices and tiip is not added to the bill, which is the way it should be since tip is voluntary.Special Features:
- Good food, good service, but....DineMiamiDined on 12/20/2013Definitely is not Fair to include 20% tips on the check.. period..!!! I'm a good tipper, specially because I have been related with the restaurant industry for long time, but 20% tip included is way too much, sorry.. You have great food and great service, restaurant is not that nice, but is Ok for the price, but just because this detail of the tips, I'm not going back and i'm not recommending this place to my friends.
- good and badinterestingDined on 12/17/2013The restaurant is located nearby Palmetto Expressway which allows for easy access. The parking is in the back of the building and then walking into the restaurant I couldn't find any signs pointing to the restaurant, although later one I figured out the first floor of the building is for the restaurant alone. The food is pretty good; there is a salad bar which is contains many items, however if you are coming to this restaurant for the meat, skip the salads and the bread so you have space for the meat. The meat is good, a little on the salty side, but in general very good. The waiters and waitresses are good in general. Day rate is in the mid $20's per person, night rate is $40.00 plus but since there is no menu you can't know that.Special Features:
- Good ExperienceVlopezDined on 11/20/2013It was good the staff all the food fresh a bit pricey but worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding and FunAppetiteDined on 11/14/2013We had a delightful dining experience. The food was delicious and the staff were very attentive, polite and charming. The atmosphere was authentic, attractive, clean and inviting. This is the best chiurrascaria I have been to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.