190 E. Stacy Rd Ste 1000
Allen, TX 75002Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brazadancante.com/
- Phone: 9726784778x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Lunch is just $16.99.* Light Lunch is just $11.99 (salad bar only).*
Saturday - Sunday, 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Lunch is just $23.99.* Light Lunch is just $16.99 (salad bar only).*
Monday - Thursday, 5:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Dinner is just $39.99.* Light Dinner is just $24.99 (salad bar only).*
Friday, 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Dinner is just $39.99.* Light Dinner is just $24.99 (salad bar only).*
Saturday - Sunday, 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Dinner is just $39.99.* Light Dinner is just $24.99 (salad bar only).*
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our catering menu is slightly different from most. We customize each catering to your needs and budget. Our large variety of sides and 17 different cuts of meat allow us to make sure that there is something new and different for your guest to enjoy.
- Entertainment: Nightly and Dinner Hours Entertainment Please see our website for details.
A word from Braza Dancante
Braza Dancante is a new exciting authentic Brazilian churrascaria that awaits you. Braza which means "ember" and Dancante "to dance" in Portuguese combines a dining and entertainment atmosphere under one roof! We feature savory cuts of seasoned, open-fire beef, lamb, poultry, and pork that are served continuously at your table by Gauchos, "Brazilian Cowboys." Our appetizing salad area features only the freshest products for our guests to complement their dining experience. Choose from our expansive wine list with selections from around the world. Top off your meal with a nice cigar and after-dinner drink from our list. The night is not over just yet! Live entertainment featuring the areas hottest cover bands will make you dance until your heart is content to top the night off!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBrazilian Steakhouse
Braza Dancante - Best Restaurants in Allen ›
Braza Dancante reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (26)good for groups (19)romantic (17)fit for foodies (9)great for lunch (8)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (5)neighborhood gem (5)notable wine list (5)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (3)hot spot (1)Show More
- It was fineLemmyDined on 9/12/2014I didn't think anything was great, but everything was fine. I have no real complaints, but I didn't pay full price. The server was outstanding. She made sure we were always taken care of.
- Wonderful MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We celebrated our 28th anniversary. The food was extremely fresh. All the selections of meat were cooked to our request. The atmosphere is wonderful.Special Features:
- Identity CrisisqueenofengelsDined on 8/30/2014Braza Dacante is not a traditional Brazilian Steakhouse. They nod to some of the expected offerings but fall short. The meats were tasty but the overall quality was not great. The most tender of steak, the filet cut I received could not be eaten. I was unable to cut through it with the steak knife. It had tendon or sinew which made it impossible to eat. Identity Crisis, they have Sushi at the salad bar? They have a huge stage with a C-rated vocalist/guitarist who ran though songs from the 70's-present. Where was the theme? Why not play Brazilian themed music, samba, bossa nova, etc? The decor looks like old Italian mixed with Pan-Asian touches??? The worst element is the multiple TV's that are streaming Advertisements for local businessesSpecial Features:
- Not the bestsaknDined on 8/16/2014Service was slow and the food was not that great. Lamb was over cooked and so were the bacon wrapped filets. Had to ask for bread and other sides. Overall it was pretty poor we won't be back.Special Features:
- Highly RecommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Great food, great drinks, great service --- all at a very reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodmistyrcjDined on 8/12/2014This was the first time we have gone here to eat and while it may be a little pricey it is well worth it. The food is great, lots of different options. We went for an early dinner on a weeknight and it was very quiet only a couple other tables. Service was great, very helpful and friendly. Would definantly go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeorgeDined on 8/6/2014Excellent food, great service. Had a good time. What more to say?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great findhungryeaterDined on 8/1/2014We found this on OpenTable and decided to try it out on a whim for our anniversary celebration. Wow were we surprised! The food is great and the service was top notch. Would recommend this to anyone who is up for something a little different from your typical dining experience. Oh yeah, come hungry. It's all you can eat of wonderful meats and fabulous salad bar! Desserts are great as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014This was my first experience with a restaurant of this type ,we went for lunch to celebrate the graduating of both of my children from college. I wanted something different and not to expensive. I was very happy with the meats but a little disappointed with the salad bar choices at lunch not everyone in my family is a ''salad person''. When I checked the website before going it made it seem like there were other selections along with the salads when in fact the only other selection was mashed potato. All the food was delicious and I will go back but just would have liked to have a better understanding of the lunch selection other than that we had a good time and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- Great place!AdventurechickDined on 7/18/2014We went there for dinner and loved it! The waitstaff was very attentive and the food was great! Especially the steak! Huge salad bar as well with shrimp, salmon, salad, meatballs, and tons more! They gave my son (19 years old) a complimentary HUGE piece of chocolate birthday cake! We will definately go back.Special Features:
- Still needs improvementBonitaDined on 7/12/2014We started by ordering cocktails. They couldn't find the single malt scotch that was listed on the menu and they had to ask my order multiple times even though I pointed to it on the menu. The rest of the table was waiting to start until I received my drink and that took over 10 minutes of scrambling. The wines are way overpriced. I know that purchasing wine in a restaurant means I will pay 3x more than I would buying it from a wine or grocery store. 10x is excessive. Also, while the meat was seasoned very nicely, TRIM THE FAT.Special Features:
- Great DinnersheilaDined on 7/12/2014Perfect for a special birthday dinner. Service was great and the live music added a special touch. We were impressed. Salad bar greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so good...after reading reviewsHAMcDined on 7/5/2014After reading other reviews from other places, I was a bit skeptical about the dinner planned for my wife and I. Upon arrival, we were offered a seat right at the door where all incoming and outbound patrons were. I said no thanks (knowing that the noise level was going to be a bit more than we wanted) and we were moved into more of the general seating area. I also wanted to be closer to the guachos with the meat rotations. Explained the preference of meat selection and it took about 20 minutes to get two selections of well done meat. In the hour spent there, we were presented with 10 of the 17 cuts of meat mentioned at the sit down. My wife had a disappointed look on her face and I already knew what that meant....not a good experience.
- Steaks!FateDined on 7/3/2014Service depends on the day, could be staffed fully or not at all. Food service is still one of the best. The steaks come around often enough. The salad bar has a wide variety! Overall a good choice for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a place worth returningPamn1974Dined on 6/22/2014Food was not great. The first two pieces of meat given were so tough I could not eat them. Salad bar is nothing great. This place is not comparable to Rafains at all. Needs major improvement. Just glad I had the coupon so I wasn't out as much as I could have been. We wanted to try this place since it was our 40th anniversary. Lesson learned.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014This restaurant is a generic version and wannabe of Texas De Brazil except for the food does not meet the standards at all. The salad bar was a complete rip off, they had more than half of the bowls stuffed with lettuce as a decor and a tiny portion left for the actual food. And the quality of the food at the salad bar was terrible, they claim its a 60 item salad bar i counted barely 20 so that is a lie as well as they claimed to have a lavish sushi buffet. When we went for dinner around 830pm there was no sushi to be found, when i asked our waitress she gave me a complete lame answer after checking with the back that the earlier crowd must have finished all the sushi. Really! i have never heard that in my life!!!! absolutely ridiculous
- Something differentTrafficnzDined on 6/18/2014A nice place with a cool dinning area. Outside tables as well.Special Features:
- MeatloversDined on 6/15/2014Everything was outstanding! The food and service! We had 3 kids with us, 2 5yo and 1 9yo and wish some sides/veggies were more kid friendly, such as Mac and cheese, broccoli or carrots. Also, Apple juice is most famous with kids than orange juice... Just a thought.Special Features:
- Good Place for big appetitePeterDined on 6/11/2014Food is decent. The meet could be better with more seasoning especially the beef. Lamp Chop was under cook and seasoning. It was not good at all. The special beef is excellent others are ok. Fillet Mignon wrapped with bacon was not as tender as I would like. The salad bar has lot of selection and great though.Special Features:
- Bravo to Braza!EnjoyDiningExperiencesDined on 6/1/2014Our dining experience was superb! Your food and service are exceptional and priced well. Thank you to you and your employees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed at Braza!HungrygirlDined on 5/28/2014If you love meats you'll LOVE Braza! The staff is courteous and the salad bar is amazing! My fav meat is the House and the flank steak. While I usually love chicken and pork, I tend to save room in my belly for the beef. Love this restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 192 reviews are from the Braza Dancante reviews archive.
- not the best servicefareasttexasDined on 5/17/2014our waiter was very nice , once we got one, food was good quality , but the staff was lost, we drove 3 hours to get there and was expecting more, didn't get all the food we were superposed to get ( mashed potatoes) . quality food , poor service. could have been because of prom night.Special Features:
- Poor ExcuseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014When you go to an expensive place for dinner, you expect quality service and an enjoyable experience. I have been to one other place like this (Fogo De Chao) and the evening was great. Braza Dancante did not even come close to comparing. The website description of the evening is exactly what we were wanting and expecting. We received nothing of the sort. No energy from staff. No explanation of what to do. We sat there for 15 minutes waiting for our wine and expecting some sort of walk thru of what to do. We eventually had to ask. Ultimately, the food was good. But, it was not an enjoyable dining experience. We were there to celebrate and the poor service became a distraction throughout the evening.
- Service SufferingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014I have been to this many times since it first opened. This is the first time that service could be described as poor. 15 minutes to get a drink, too much time to get a starter and our bill had to be corrected 3 times. I believe the management has turned over and their is no one properly steering the ship! Food is still very good, but hard to overcome terrible service.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014Dirty wine glasses. Warm Chardonnay wine. Inattentive service
- Great Meat Lovers NirvanaYodaveDined on 5/11/2014Meat meat meat. yum! Good choices and well priced vs competition.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day DisasterTexasmumDined on 5/11/2014Our family of 4 had a 1:00 reservation and did not get to our table till 1:35! After we sat down we waited another 10-15 minutes before any acknowledged us. The music was very loud and the type of songs that the entertainer sung were not what I was expecting (Country/Western, Pop, Oldies). The salad bar was very well supplied. But we had a very difficult time getting a waiter to bring us bread to our table and refill our drinks. We won't be returning!
- Great Food as usualKilokenDined on 5/11/20143rd time to eat here. The food was great as usual. The soups were not as good as I had hoped. Salad bar was excellent, not as good as my last visit. The meats were excellent as usual, the main reason to eat there. I also love the cooked pineapple which I treat as my desert. The service was a little slow but it was Mother's Day, a very busy day for them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- geraldonewdaddyDined on 5/9/2014Geraldo was awesome he was so nice, i thought you could take home the meats on your plate when i asked for one geraldo told me it was only deserts that could be taken he was very nice about it n not offensive at all. Though i think that should be mentioned at the begining of the mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday surpriseDouglasnDeliaDined on 4/29/2014I took my girlfriend here for lunch a few month back. We had such a good experience I knew it would be perfect for her birthday. We had an incredible evening at Braza Dancante. The wait staff was very attentive and catered to our ever need. They surprised us with a birthday dessert on the house. It made the night that much more pleasurable. Thank you BrazasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service and atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014My wife always resisted going to a Brazilian steakhouse and has instead wanted to go the traditional steakhouse route. However, this time I got to choose and she went along with it. She loved being able to sample the different types of meats and even loved the lamb chops which shocked me. I think she is now hooked since the price is very similar to what you would pay anywhere else for the same quality, but much less variety!Special Features:
- Quiet dinner plans ruined.JetjockDined on 4/25/2014When we arrived we asked to be seated on the empty, large, outdoor seating area. We were seated there and within a few minutes another couple was seated at the table next to us. This was surprising to us given the large size of the area. But even worse, the "other couple" soon swelled to a small party at their table with other tables being pulled together for their growing group size. The quiet dinner we had planned soon turned into a dinner where May wife and I couldn't hear each other speak over the laughing and inappropriate jokes being told at the party table of 12 people next to us. We paid our check and spoke to the manager on the way out. He said "yeah, sorry about that". ... And the food wasn't great either.
- This was our first visit toRazTazDined on 3/15/2014This was our first visit to Braza Dancante. I had read some reviews and was a little concerned because they weren't very good. We almost didn't go. Boy am I glad we did! The food was excellent. Service was excellent. The salad bar was fresh and everything tasted great. When we got back to the table there was some plantains that had been cooked with cinnamon and sugar waiting for us. Amazing! In addition, they brought out what looked like bread, but was really a melted cheese ball that was lightly breaded. So good. Every piece of meat that was brought around to our table was tried. They were all very good. The favorites were the bacon wrapped chicken, fillet, "big" ribs, pork ribs and pineapple! The pineapple is a must!Special Features:
- Dinner with friendsAimeDined on 3/6/2014Braza was celebrating its 3 year anniversary so we dined with another couple. Salad bar was good. The stroganoff was great as usual. All the meats were good except the lamb chops were overlooked. The garlic sirloin is flavorful. The patio is amazing in warmer weather. They have a good wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great way to get the meat sweatsOmnicolorDined on 2/28/2014What can I say, as a carnivore I love this place. The meat is always cooked to perfection, most of the servers are friendly and courteous, and the live music is good without overpowering the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall goodScryer1Dined on 2/22/2014Found the service to be excellent, the overall menu similar but somehow less then comparable Brazilian restaurants in the DFW area. Location is good for north Collins county.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines day disasterValentinesdayDined on 2/15/2014No hostess to seat us, and backed out the door. Guy who showed up seemed really confused like first day on the job. Sat us at table but table not set yet. Ordered a bottle of wine, but after 15 minutes later when meat was starting to arrive, wine still had not arrived. Food not that great. Had to bus my own table (cleared my plates and put them in a dirty table) and then got plates from salad bar so could have meat on clean plate. Cheese rolls were dough balls and we didn't eat them. Mashed potatoes good but that's all I got to say good about this place.
- Great food but service was lacking.SupermanDined on 2/15/2014The waitress did not bring out cheese bread or mashed potatoes to the table...I had to ask the waitress for them after our meal was half done. My buddy and I go to this restaurant once a month and this day was busier than normal. But that is no excuse to forget the bread and side dish. This will not hinder my buddy and I from returning. If a manager would have been walking around and checking on tables then I would have informed him/her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always love coming here tojmachDined on 2/8/2014Always love coming here to eat. They always make us feel special and right at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great service and foodOmnicolorDined on 2/7/2014I've never had a bad experience here. The staff is attentive and friend, and the food they produce is consistently top-notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.