Bravo! Pizzeria & Grill
5438 Ferry Street
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 1S1Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Bravo! Pizzeria & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bravogrill.ca/
- Phone: 9053543354
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30 Am - 4:00 pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Spencer Sisson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Entertainment selections vary by season. Throughout the summer, enjoy live jazz and acoustic musicians 7 days per week on one of Niagara Falls" largest licensed outdoor patios.
A word from Bravo! Pizzeria & Grill
Bravo, locally owned and Naples inspired, is the first and only restaurant in Niagara Falls using the strict guidelines to offer authentic Neapolitan pizza using Caputo flour and San Marzano DOP tomatoes, and Niagara's only certified VPN Pizzaiolos. Bravo's warm and inviting atmosphere is a place you can bring your family and friends for a great food experience, while enjoying selections from an extensive international wine list, or Bravo's unparalleled bier market, with 70 varieties from 28 countries to satisfy any connoisseur. Bravo is ideal for intimate getaways, office parties and group dinners. Our commitment and passion to high quality ingredients, paired with a warm, inviting environment, makes us the perfect place to experience great food with family and friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Bravo! Pizzeria & Grill - Best Restaurants in Niagara Falls ›
Bravo! Pizzeria & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (18)neighborhood gem (15)good for groups (14)kid-friendly (12)great for lunch (12)fit for foodies (10)late-night find (6)romantic (5)special occasion (4)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (3)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Something newOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014Fabulous dining experience especially for those looking to try something new to drink - selection of beers and drinks is outstanding for pairing with food or simply sampling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodMichyDined on 8/22/2014Carbonara Spagehtti was great. The special Friday fish was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for groupsFlamboroughFlameDined on 8/21/2014Had a family dinner with 15 people and the service and food were both outstanding. Would recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- Great pizza 4 pizza afficianadosOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/16/2014They are doing everything right at this restaurant. I was surprised to find such excellent food in Niagara Falls, to be honest. I thought most places would be tourist traps with high markups and low quality. But this is world-class Neapolitan pizza and a beautiful restaurant with good value. I was with pizza buffs and they were impressed.Special Features:
- Great pizzasLadyJVIPDined on 8/10/2014Nice establishment. Service was alright. Our server forgot a few items and neglected to write down the beers that they ran out of. Other than that, it was a great place to check out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on a busy weekendOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014Food was excellent though the kitchen made a mistake on my pizza order. Server was enthusiastic and cheerful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bravo is Awesome!Bravoisnumber1Dined on 8/3/2014Found this place quite by accident last summer. Loved it and looked forward to going back. As soon as we booked our hotel room this year we booked our dining reservation! Best garlic bread ever!!! Love the menu, so many choices and so far it is all really well done. The wait staff is so friendly it really makes a difference, especially when walking off the street last year not knowing the place. Job well done! We will be back, without a doubt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeFoodDined on 8/2/2014Terrific food, wood-oven pizza was excellent. Amazing bread to start the meal. Interesting list of beers from around the world. Staff was very attentive and wekcolming. Only complaint was the noise level - it was pretty hard to hear your fellow diners across the table.
- Great wood fired pizza!ShelleyBelleVIPDined on 7/28/2014We found this gem listed in Open Table in the neighborhood among all the tourist traps and questionable buffets. We were a little skeptical that it would be the quality, fresh food we'd hope, and we're pleasantly surprised. The tasteful atmosphere is a stark contrast to the street outside, and the food was great! We had minestrone, salad and pizzas. Lunch prices were reasonable, and the food was fresh and flavorful. This was a great find among all the discount hotels and souvenier shops. We will definitely return on the next Niagara vacation.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerGiboc1Dined on 7/26/2014Made reservations for dinner to celebrate an anniversary. Got a nice booth immediately upon arrival. Order appetizers and drinks They were delivered quickly and they were delicious. The bread and olive oil that came first were also very tasty. Our main courses were excellent. Lambs was grilled as requested and the steak was perfect. Diane, our server was super nice and made the evening even better. We very much enjoyed the entire meal and time spent at Bravo. Definitely will be returning.Special Features:
- Favorite office lunch spotnoneDined on 7/25/2014Our office likes picking this place for group lunches. There is always a ton of appealing items on the menu for every taste. Food is always high quality, portions are huge and service is great! In the summer the patio is really nice too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Bit of Italymom24catsDined on 7/13/2014A Little Bit of Italy nt service, wonderful ambience. We had dinner out on the patio and I almost felt like I was back in Italy, as we dined al fresco several times on a visit there. Beautiful, fresh bread served with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping accompanied our drinks, which were very reasonably priced. We shared the insalata di casa, beautiful, fresh vegetables simply dressed with balsamic vinegar. My husband is not a veggie lover but even he enjoyed the salad. For mains, he had the agnolotti and I had the manicotti. Both were excellent and the servings were generous. We were too full for coffee and dessert. Our bill with tip was a very reasonable $75.00. We would definitely eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014The food was good, but it was slow to get to the table. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the oven fire was neat to see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/6/2014Service was excellent, food was good but slightly pricey. Would have liked a broader wine list by the glass. We would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DINING OUTSIDERICHARDVIPDined on 7/6/2014We shared a truffle lobster arancini. The taste was ok. the sauce nice but the amount of lobster was minuscule. You really had to look for it. Disappointing. The quantity was enough for 2. Then we each had a pizza which was reasonable but not outstanding. The wine list is limited but we were able to find a bottle that went well with the food. Our server was very nice. The evening was fine but there are other restaurants in the area that are better.Special Features:
- the4someDined on 7/5/2014We live in the area and had never tried this place....except for the noise (too loud) the food and service was excellent. It was just hard to hear what our dinner companions and waitress were saying..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fourth by the FallsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/4/2014Visited Niagara Falls with the family on July 4th weekend. Ample, free parking behind the restaurant. We were seated right away and the host was very welcoming. The antipasto is a must order...fabulous arrangement and plenty enough for our table of six. Our waitress, Felicia, was very knowledgeable and friendly. Large selection of brick oven pizzas and they were delicious. Very comfortable atmosphere indoors with plenty of outdoor seating as an option. Fifteen minute walk to many Niagara Falls attractions.Special Features:
- FoodMannieDined on 6/21/2014I'm working in the area for several months (from Toronto) & ive been to Bravo several times & love the atmosphere, the service & of course the awesome food...be prepared the Antipasto mezzo mezzo is substantial but amazing! The pizzas are also amazing!...i could go on & on ...the food is prepared with TLC & every plate is perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 60PlusDined on 6/14/2014Very noisy with a large family party beside our table. Children out of control. Not conducive for conversation.Special Features:
- HavingfunnDined on 6/7/2014Good crowd, nice ambiance. Food and service was fantastic!Special Features:
- Booking a ReservationIntheknowDined on 6/7/2014I did book online a couple days in advance. When I arrived I requested the outdoor patio. Told that was not available. I mentioned that the site did not give me an option to select that. They girl at reception was rude, but when we finally got seated, our waitress was efficient, pleasant and professional. The eggplant food was a little overcooked and somewhat dry, but certainly edible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch Specials Good DealMemberVIPDined on 5/21/2014Soup and eggplant or salad and pizza good price deals for lunch. Eggplant Parmesan had too much egg batter, which tasted like it was not fully cooked. This is restaurant is on par with Italian chains (e.g. Olive Garden). Large parking lot in back is a plus.
- Always Good Eatin!AdventurersDined on 5/10/2014The food is always good! Entres can sometimes be split between two adults. Everything on the menu is worth trying at least once. Then you will know what you like to best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- okaywinesnob29Dined on 5/3/2014We went back to Bravo for the Pizza and Calamari. We waited 10 minutes before our server showed up. Right away she was unsure if they had the wine we chose. She found it and the smallest wine glasses I have seen in years. They advertise their great wine selection don't have the right wine glasses. The manager said they were ordered... It does not take weeks to get glasses in. The Pizza was good. Would I go back NO. I am tired of Restaurants who treat customers with lip service!!!Special Features:
- The following 147 reviews are from the Bravo! Pizzeria & Grill reviews archive.
- Birthday DinnerDineHardDined on 4/26/2014Me beau and I went for dinner on a Saturday night. I booked the reservation the night before which came in handy because after we arrived, there was a line-up of people. We ordered the mussels to start, they were delicious! Then we each ordered a pizza, mine was the Parisian bianca. It had Brie, pear, caramelized onions and prosciutto. It was okay, my beau's pizza tasted much better. He had the boscalola pizza. The service was excellent, our waitress was very attentive and friendly. FYI, the online pics of the restaurant make it seem upscale, however it's actually casual dining.Special Features:
- Bravo! was a great find. Doesn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014Bravo! was a great find. Doesn't generate a lot of traffic because of its location but food and service were great and the restaurant is quite picturesque! Glad we found it. Would definitely recommend it. Oh, and the fish tacos were good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IncredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/11/2014The stone oven cooked pizza was to die for! I had made a reservation online the day before and when we got there our table was set and awaiting us. I would recommend this resturant to anyone who is vacationing to Niagara, it is reasonably prized and delisous food. Our waitress was very nice too. I plan to go to Bravo next time I'm I'm Niagara.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious pizzaDennyDined on 3/8/2014My friends and I enjoyed a good meal at Bravo on Saturday night. The restaurant was busy but we had made on line reservations so were shown to our table right away. The decor and atmosphere was welcoming as was the hostess and waitress. We all had different pizzas and they were excellent. As an appetizer we ordered the lobster risotto balls which were rather bland for our taste. I would recommend this restaurant if you are looking for good pizza and value. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience.XeakDined on 3/8/2014The service was fast & friendly. The wine list and beer selection were excellent and prices not out of line. The pizza was superb. Overall a good experience.Special Features:
- a local's 'non-tourist' perspectiveawp1VIPDined on 3/8/2014Been here for lunch a dozen times, but never for dinner. Thought we would try it. Was surprised at how busy this place is with walk-ins on a Saturday night. Lucky we had reservations for the 6 of us. Prime rib, the special this weekend, was done exactly to order, and the other meals were equally good, but the best is still the egg plant parm. Staff is excellent, prices are not too bad, and plenty of parking out back. Lot's of things on the menu we still have to try, so will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some Great, Some So SoGretzkyDined on 3/1/2014The Parisian pizza was delicious, great crust and comparable to other "real" pizza places like Libretto in Toronto. The arugula salad was good as well although I was expecting fresh pear and not from a can. (Delicious dressing!) I was disappointed with the lobster arancini ball as there was no lobster to be seen. They were huge and did not have melted cheese like traditional ones I have had before. We just finished 2 out of the 4 and had them take away the rest. Overall, a very cute place I would rather support than a big chain when heading out to eat in Niagara. The espresso I had was amazing and I would return to sit on the patio and drink that with a grappa any day.Special Features:
- For pizza loversOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 2/17/2014The pizza never disappoints. If you like authentic wood-oven pizza, then you have to try this restaurant. The ambiance is European, comfortable and relaxed. We have to try some of there other dishes when we return. One suggestion, they really should update their online menu every time they change their on-site menu, there was a dish we wanted to try and were very disappointed to learn that they were no longer offering it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst food.kunitDined on 2/14/2014This is not authentic Italian. Ex: the waitress brought us "dip" for our bread (olive oil).
- Valentines Dinner at BravojohnekDined on 2/14/2014First experience at this location ( had eaten at the now closed location in Welland before). We were shown promptly to our table. Our server was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. She recommended the special to my wife ( filet mignon) and I have never heard my wife be so enthusiastic about a cut of meat before. Service was excellent, food was great, atmosphere good and bill was in line with the overall experience. wE will be back… oh yes…the complimentary strawberries dipped in chocolate were a nice finish to the meal. P.S Portions are very large…you will not go hungry...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experience!!HappyInNiagaraDined on 2/8/2014Booked a group of 16 for a birthday dinner. Not one person had a bad thing to say. The food orders were broad in spectrum and everybody enjoyed their food. Service was also top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian restaurantPJ1916Dined on 1/24/2014We stumbled upon a place thinking it was just a pizza place. What we found was that it was probably the best restaurant we came across in Ontario. Everything is so fresh and delicious. We had the opportunity to eat on the patio in the summer time and dine inside during the winter. We had the oven baked pizza, salad, pasta dishes. All were amazing. We returned again and will continue to comeback. Great atmosphere and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time disappointmentMillbrookMomDined on 1/18/2014We were at this restaurant in the summer 2 years ago and thought it was wonderful, so decided to go again on our most recent visit to Niagara. While there is nothing I would say was "bad" this time around, it was certainly a little disappointing after our 1st visit. The food was not served as hot as we had remembered, and my husband's pizza wasn't the nice crisp crust he had the last time. I had to pick out wilted lettuce from my arugula salad. I would like to say we are not complainers by nature (we didn't say anything during our meal to our server, we just made the best of it). I would say though that we will likely not be back, but will try somewhere new the next time we are in Niagara.
- Bravo, Bravo!BBoldDined on 12/31/2013Great Italian Restaurant. Amazing 82 Beer selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bravo !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/31/2013Terrific food, great environment, fast service got appetizer within minutes.. great servers would definatly reccommend to everyone including familys , dates . Great prices and big portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bravo.......what happened?!!cdnqponladyDined on 12/29/2013We have visited Bravo about 4 times now. Every time we are in Niagara Falls we make sure to visit for dinner. We had made a reservation and requested a booth which was not available when we arrived. We chose to wait 10-15 minutes for a booth to be available which was fine. We were sat in a booth near the back of the restaurant and from that point forward, it was a terrible experience. Our Server was not friendly and would disappear for long periods of time. It should not take 15 minutes to get a glass of water! She never once asked how our meals were either. We have never experienced such poor service at Bravo and it has altered our opinion greatly. It is likely that we will not return again.Special Features: