Bravo! Pizzeria & Grill
5438 Ferry Street
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 1S1Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Bravo! Pizzeria & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bravogrill.ca/
- Phone: (905) 354-3354
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30 Am - 4:00 pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Spencer Sisson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Entertainment selections vary by season. Throughout the summer, enjoy live jazz and acoustic musicians 7 days per week on one of Niagara Falls" largest licensed outdoor patios.
A word from Bravo! Pizzeria & Grill
Bravo, locally owned and Naples inspired, is the first and only restaurant in Niagara Falls using the strict guidelines to offer authentic Neapolitan pizza using Caputo flour and San Marzano DOP tomatoes, and Niagara's only certified VPN Pizzaiolos. Bravo's warm and inviting atmosphere is a place you can bring your family and friends for a great food experience, while enjoying selections from an extensive international wine list, or Bravo's unparalleled bier market, with 70 varieties from 28 countries to satisfy any connoisseur. Bravo is ideal for intimate getaways, office parties and group dinners. Our commitment and passion to high quality ingredients, paired with a warm, inviting environment, makes us the perfect place to experience great food with family and friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Bravo! Pizzeria & Grill - Best Restaurants in Niagara Falls ›
Bravo! Pizzeria & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (19)fit for foodies (18)neighborhood gem (13)great for outdoor dining (10)kid-friendly (7)great for lunch (7)notable wine list (6)hot spot (5)romantic (5)special occasion (5)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Very DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014I was very excited to dine here. We were in niagra falls for our anniversary and I read some great reviews for this place. We were seated next to a large group so it was very loud. We order drinks and garlic bread, which was delicious. However we waited over an hour and were still not asked if we were ready to order our entrees. Our server walked by our table 7 times before coming back. At that point we told her we just wanted the check because it has been so long. she then argued with me that we told her we wanted to wait to order - which we didn't, so I asked for a manager. The manager defended her employee and also argued with me which I thought to be completely unprofessional. We will not be back. Not sure how the food was but the garlic bread was good , I'll give them that.Special Features:
- Great ExperiencAmustTryDined on 11/8/2014I had relatives visiting from Maine who were staying in Niagara Falls. This restaurant has free parking, you can make a reservation, the menu has a variety of items, its not a pizza place, that is just one of the items on their menu. We had manicotti, lasagna, prime rib and pizza. The prices are not bad for a tourist area, especially compared to other places in the area. The service was outstanding, our waitress was great...did not rush us, she offered her opinion when asked, was very tentative. We had a party of 7, we were able to sit and relax and just enjoy our visit as we enjoyed some great appetizers and main dishes. Will definitely be bringing some of our local friends by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will not returnKoharts58Dined on 11/3/2014Internet menu prices not up to date, Reuben sandwich noted on Trip Advisor as the best in Niagara Falls, no flavor. I ate have and threw the other half away. Hostess and waitress were right on, to bad the food was not.
- WOW!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014The food at BRAVO was amazing. I attended the restaurant with 9 other friends. We were all surprised when we received our appetizers. It was quite BIG and wonderful. Our favourite was the Truffle Lobster Arancini, simply put it, AMAZING!!! Would recommend to anybody that enjoys good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+++ Fantastic PizzeriaBigItalFoodie90Dined on 10/19/2014Server was very helpful and courteous! Wait time was perfect. Food was perfect. Beautiful decor!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for TwoElatedDined on 10/14/2014We made a reservation to ensure we had a seat. The place was quiet when we arrived and we were seated by the owner immediately. Our server was very attentive and friendly. The timing between courses was perfect. The food was wonderful. Hot and delicious. Beverage list was exceptional. 15 draft beers on tap and an extensive wine list. We sampled both types during dinner. Overall a great experience and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a wide variety of food even though it is a pizzeria. Hats off to everyone. A great dining experience.Special Features:
- great foodRVTODined on 10/4/2014Lasagna and pizza were very good. Very nice restaurant inside and authentic Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for any occasionFoodie4everDined on 9/20/2014Whether you are famished, or just want to stop by for a cocktail or two. The Food is excellent! You must try the garlic bread - the best I have ever had. And if Jeff is behind the bar, his 'Beaver Tail' shot is an experience you will tell friends about!Special Features:
- Excellent food and great beer listNiagarafoodieDined on 9/9/2014The restaurant was elegant, the patio fantastic, the food superb and very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing good service give it a tenluvtoeatDined on 9/6/2014From entry to leaving excellent food service Lydia our waitress outgoing and fun nevr waited for anything bday celebration people from out of town very impressed thank you for a great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Experience BravoQuinby44Dined on 9/6/2014I have been here quite a few times and its always good. Our appetizers of goat cheese/rapini dip and garlic bread were delicious. The antipasto platter was one of the nicest selections I've ever ordered. Our server Lydia was very efficient and a great sense of humour. Great place.Special Features:
- Great Food, Reasonable PricewaycallxDined on 9/4/2014This restaurant is an excellent alternative to the overpriced restaurants in Niagra Falls. It has great food at a reasonable price, with an excellent ambiance and a very attentive staff. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodPizzaloverDined on 8/30/2014We had a excellent dinner over there. May expectations were high and they responded to it. Loves the pizza, a genuine Napolitain pizza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something newConnectNiagaraDined on 8/28/2014Fabulous dining experience especially for those looking to try something new to drink - selection of beers and drinks is outstanding for pairing with food or simply sampling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really GoodbarryregDined on 8/28/2014We visited Bravo based on reviews from Open Table and other websites. We were not disappointed. The food was very good. Service was outstanding from the hostess that greeted us to our waitress (sorry forget her name). Homemade food. I had the Spaghetti Carbonara. Very good. The servings were very large. The beer and cocktail selection is amazing. There is even a beer and cocktail book tailored to the restaurant to help choose which beer or cocktail you want. I tried the Margarita. It was OK but not outstanding. In any event, a very pleasant dining experience. We will go back.Special Features:
- Delicious foodMichyDined on 8/22/2014Carbonara Spagehtti was great. The special Friday fish was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for groupsFlamboroughFlameDined on 8/21/2014Had a family dinner with 15 people and the service and food were both outstanding. Would recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- Great pizza 4 pizza afficianadosOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/16/2014They are doing everything right at this restaurant. I was surprised to find such excellent food in Niagara Falls, to be honest. I thought most places would be tourist traps with high markups and low quality. But this is world-class Neapolitan pizza and a beautiful restaurant with good value. I was with pizza buffs and they were impressed.Special Features:
- Great pizzasLadyJVIPDined on 8/10/2014Nice establishment. Service was alright. Our server forgot a few items and neglected to write down the beers that they ran out of. Other than that, it was a great place to check out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on a busy weekendOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014Food was excellent though the kitchen made a mistake on my pizza order. Server was enthusiastic and cheerful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bravo is Awesome!Bravoisnumber1Dined on 8/3/2014Found this place quite by accident last summer. Loved it and looked forward to going back. As soon as we booked our hotel room this year we booked our dining reservation! Best garlic bread ever!!! Love the menu, so many choices and so far it is all really well done. The wait staff is so friendly it really makes a difference, especially when walking off the street last year not knowing the place. Job well done! We will be back, without a doubt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeFoodDined on 8/2/2014Terrific food, wood-oven pizza was excellent. Amazing bread to start the meal. Interesting list of beers from around the world. Staff was very attentive and wekcolming. Only complaint was the noise level - it was pretty hard to hear your fellow diners across the table.
- The following 163 reviews are from the Bravo! Pizzeria & Grill reviews archive.
- Great wood fired pizza!ShelleyBelleVIPDined on 7/28/2014We found this gem listed in Open Table in the neighborhood among all the tourist traps and questionable buffets. We were a little skeptical that it would be the quality, fresh food we'd hope, and we're pleasantly surprised. The tasteful atmosphere is a stark contrast to the street outside, and the food was great! We had minestrone, salad and pizzas. Lunch prices were reasonable, and the food was fresh and flavorful. This was a great find among all the discount hotels and souvenier shops. We will definitely return on the next Niagara vacation.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerGiboc1Dined on 7/26/2014Made reservations for dinner to celebrate an anniversary. Got a nice booth immediately upon arrival. Order appetizers and drinks They were delivered quickly and they were delicious. The bread and olive oil that came first were also very tasty. Our main courses were excellent. Lambs was grilled as requested and the steak was perfect. Diane, our server was super nice and made the evening even better. We very much enjoyed the entire meal and time spent at Bravo. Definitely will be returning.Special Features:
- Favorite office lunch spotnoneDined on 7/25/2014Our office likes picking this place for group lunches. There is always a ton of appealing items on the menu for every taste. Food is always high quality, portions are huge and service is great! In the summer the patio is really nice too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Bit of Italymom24catsDined on 7/13/2014A Little Bit of Italy nt service, wonderful ambience. We had dinner out on the patio and I almost felt like I was back in Italy, as we dined al fresco several times on a visit there. Beautiful, fresh bread served with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping accompanied our drinks, which were very reasonably priced. We shared the insalata di casa, beautiful, fresh vegetables simply dressed with balsamic vinegar. My husband is not a veggie lover but even he enjoyed the salad. For mains, he had the agnolotti and I had the manicotti. Both were excellent and the servings were generous. We were too full for coffee and dessert. Our bill with tip was a very reasonable $75.00. We would definitely eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014The food was good, but it was slow to get to the table. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the oven fire was neat to see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/6/2014Service was excellent, food was good but slightly pricey. Would have liked a broader wine list by the glass. We would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DINING OUTSIDERICHARDVIPDined on 7/6/2014We shared a truffle lobster arancini. The taste was ok. the sauce nice but the amount of lobster was minuscule. You really had to look for it. Disappointing. The quantity was enough for 2. Then we each had a pizza which was reasonable but not outstanding. The wine list is limited but we were able to find a bottle that went well with the food. Our server was very nice. The evening was fine but there are other restaurants in the area that are better.Special Features:
- the4someDined on 7/5/2014We live in the area and had never tried this place....except for the noise (too loud) the food and service was excellent. It was just hard to hear what our dinner companions and waitress were saying..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fourth by the FallsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/4/2014Visited Niagara Falls with the family on July 4th weekend. Ample, free parking behind the restaurant. We were seated right away and the host was very welcoming. The antipasto is a must order...fabulous arrangement and plenty enough for our table of six. Our waitress, Felicia, was very knowledgeable and friendly. Large selection of brick oven pizzas and they were delicious. Very comfortable atmosphere indoors with plenty of outdoor seating as an option. Fifteen minute walk to many Niagara Falls attractions.Special Features:
- FoodMannieDined on 6/21/2014I'm working in the area for several months (from Toronto) & ive been to Bravo several times & love the atmosphere, the service & of course the awesome food...be prepared the Antipasto mezzo mezzo is substantial but amazing! The pizzas are also amazing!...i could go on & on ...the food is prepared with TLC & every plate is perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 60PlusDined on 6/14/2014Very noisy with a large family party beside our table. Children out of control. Not conducive for conversation.Special Features:
- HavingfunnDined on 6/7/2014Good crowd, nice ambiance. Food and service was fantastic!Special Features:
- Booking a ReservationIntheknowDined on 6/7/2014I did book online a couple days in advance. When I arrived I requested the outdoor patio. Told that was not available. I mentioned that the site did not give me an option to select that. They girl at reception was rude, but when we finally got seated, our waitress was efficient, pleasant and professional. The eggplant food was a little overcooked and somewhat dry, but certainly edible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch Specials Good DealMemberVIPDined on 5/21/2014Soup and eggplant or salad and pizza good price deals for lunch. Eggplant Parmesan had too much egg batter, which tasted like it was not fully cooked. This is restaurant is on par with Italian chains (e.g. Olive Garden). Large parking lot in back is a plus.
- Always Good Eatin!AdventurersDined on 5/10/2014The food is always good! Entres can sometimes be split between two adults. Everything on the menu is worth trying at least once. Then you will know what you like to best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- okaywinesnob29Dined on 5/3/2014We went back to Bravo for the Pizza and Calamari. We waited 10 minutes before our server showed up. Right away she was unsure if they had the wine we chose. She found it and the smallest wine glasses I have seen in years. They advertise their great wine selection don't have the right wine glasses. The manager said they were ordered... It does not take weeks to get glasses in. The Pizza was good. Would I go back NO. I am tired of Restaurants who treat customers with lip service!!!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerDineHardDined on 4/26/2014Me beau and I went for dinner on a Saturday night. I booked the reservation the night before which came in handy because after we arrived, there was a line-up of people. We ordered the mussels to start, they were delicious! Then we each ordered a pizza, mine was the Parisian bianca. It had Brie, pear, caramelized onions and prosciutto. It was okay, my beau's pizza tasted much better. He had the boscalola pizza. The service was excellent, our waitress was very attentive and friendly. FYI, the online pics of the restaurant make it seem upscale, however it's actually casual dining.Special Features:
- Bravo! was a great find. Doesn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014Bravo! was a great find. Doesn't generate a lot of traffic because of its location but food and service were great and the restaurant is quite picturesque! Glad we found it. Would definitely recommend it. Oh, and the fish tacos were good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.