Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina
10740 S. Eastern Ave
Henderson, NV 89052Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bratalian.com/
- Phone: 7024540104
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Carla Pellegrino
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina
Because Life is Beautiful! Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina Come Enjoy the Most Amazing Italian Food and Leave Feeling like You're in the Heart of Naples!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina - Best Restaurants in Henderson ›
Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (23)fit for foodies (12)notable wine list (10)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (8)special occasion (7)good for groups (5)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/13/2014Great local place if you want to see a non-strip type of place. Great red-sauce Italian. Huge portions, plan on sharing.Special Features:
- Another Great MealDerekDined on 8/22/2014This was our 2nd time in 3 weeks. We really enjoy how fresh the food is. This is our new Italian restaurant.Special Features:
- Great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/14/2014Walter and his staff always make diners feel at home. Service and food are consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waited to longDerekDined on 8/8/2014This place was on our list and we never got the to it and what a shame. Great food and service will be back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good As AlwaysFoodiefinnDined on 8/8/2014We've been here before and knew to expect good food. We were not disappointed! I think you can expect it to be fairly noisy unless you sit in a booth. It was very busy on Friday night! A great neighborhood spot.Special Features:
- Sunshine1Dined on 7/31/2014REAL italian home style cooking, waiters not so friendly---DON'T smile. Very noisy!!Special Features:
- sweetbrsVIPDined on 7/29/2014expensive for what you get. plain meals start at $20Special Features:
- Definately our regular placeKeithDined on 6/24/2014Seems like we are here on a weekly basis. Great food and service.Special Features:
- Always goodJimDVIPDined on 5/31/2014Best penne vodka and chicken parmigiana I've ever had.
- Experience was Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/23/2014We were seated almost immediately upon arrival, and the center of attention as soon as we were seated. The service was very good. There were three of us in the party, and everyone had the same opinion of the food - very good. This was the first time in this restaurant, and it will not be the last.Special Features:
- The following 56 reviews are from the Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina reviews archive.
- Good food but over-pricedscibbsVIPDined on 5/22/2014Food was good but I think it's over-priced. Not to mention paying $3 for a 7 ounce diet coke bottle with no refills was a turn off.
- Amazing!PMashDined on 4/25/2014Bratalian is our favorite! We go once a week and always look forward to eating there again, what more can i say?!!!Special Features:
- Not a typical Vegas restaurantJljlDined on 4/18/2014This place is great. Food is fantastic, service is great, and there's no video poker at all! The sea bass was tasty. Also try the burrata salad. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply The Best!PMashDined on 4/14/2014GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PEOPLE!!! What more is there to say?!Special Features:
- Britalian is our FavoritePMashDined on 4/2/2014Britalian is our Favorite Italian food in Las Vegas/Henderson area! We go once a week!Special Features:
- Quaint magnificenceSaraDined on 3/31/2014Fun atmosphere… Amazing food!! Every bite was delicious ... Casual Unhurried service ... Gave me a special treat for my birthday ;-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at BratalianSerenaDined on 3/14/2014We searched out Carla from her days at Tropicana. She made our meal most memorable then. Her style of cooking set her apart from other Italian restaurant. Was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see her, as she was in Florida. A perfect meal for a birthday celebration. Thanks Carla.Special Features:
- The meal at Bratalian wasLVHikerVIPDined on 3/7/2014The meal at Bratalian was excellent! Portions were generous and the flavors were really good! I enjoyed my meal!Special Features:
- Loved the food !......VegasEaterDined on 3/3/2014Just great food! Have ate here several times and find it always delicious. Our waiter was very nice and helpful as was another waiter who wanted to make sure we enjoyed everything about our experience. Now, the manager (who seemed like a manager, he did not introduce himself) was very impersonal and did not show much interest, simply pointed to a table in the distance where we could sit for this dinner. I would go back for the food, but this individuals attitude throughout the course of our meal was hard to swallow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in LVOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 2/7/2014Bratalian, continues to amaze us. While the food quality over the years is consistently exceptional, the specials have become more and more unique. The wine list is now expanded. The service as always is personal and great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be backrepeat5Dined on 2/7/2014I've been to Bratalian a few times now and have never been disappointed. The penne vodka is delicious and a personal favorite. Service is good. Can't go wrong. It's a small restaurant so reservations are recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian food!BobbyDDined on 2/6/2014The food is exceptional, but the service needs improvement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bratalian_Feb14VegasTimVIPDined on 2/1/2014This was our first visit to Bratalian and both the food and service were outstanding. I had the Salmon, but others had the Lasagna, chicken special with eggplant and a pasta dist with peppers, chicken and sausage. We all thought our meals were excellent. I like the way the whole staff worked together to make sure everything was great with our dining experience for the entire time we were there. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodJennHDined on 1/20/2014I couldn't wait for the food to come out, we were seated near the kitchen and the smell coming out was incredible. My favorite thing about this restaurant is that the food comes out HOT!!! Service is wonderful! Food is amazing - every time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Great ExperiencePattiDined on 1/16/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants. I literally grew up in my family's Italian restaurant, so I know great authentic Italian food. The meatballs are out of this world. The lasagna is a masterpiece. My Italian grandmother would even love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exceptional food. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 1/14/2014exceptional food. Service terrific. Pork Chop, Chicken Scarpiello worth the trip thereSpecial Features:
- Bratalian Neapolitan CantinaPMashDined on 1/13/2014Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina is truly a neighborhood gem! We have been there 4 times in the last 3 weeks and every time it just gets better and better!!! We are so happy we found Bratalian and look forward to many more diners with Carla and Walter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Nite @ BratalianShellyHVIPDined on 12/27/2013Way to much noise from the bar area which is wide open and full of regulars and the noise level permeates the entire restaurant. We sat at the extreme opposite side of the room. We had two main course dishes that tasted if the hot peppercorns were the main ingredient in the sauce. Definitely tell them next time to make them medium heat! The portion size was generous, but menu placemats are good for Red Robin not a good Italian eatery. Too much noise made conversation for the two of us not enjoyable.
- not as good as once wasTucsonjanDined on 12/10/2013we dined here about a year ago and thought this was a wonderful neighborhood gem. Since then, it has obviously gone down hill. The menus are your placemats. That never used to be and quite frankly the descriptions didn't do much for you. And who wants to pick up their menu to read it at the prices they charge, TACKY. . The waiter was downright rude!
- Exceptional food & serviceDramaQueenDined on 11/6/2013This was my 3rd time here - each time just gets better. One special was mushroom & fontina cheese stuffed ravioli with a mushroom cream sauce. I wanted to order salmon so asked Walter if he could make an app. portion ravioli for me. He did and it was one of the best things i've ever eaten there. This should be a menu staple from now on. My friend and I ordered the crispy skinned salmon - an excellent choice for sure. Seared crisp outside, moist, tender and perfectly done on the inside. The other friend ordered Veal Saltimbocca which she loved and after tasting it so did I - prosciutto over veal scallops with a delicious sauce and a hint of sage. Service and the food is consistently excellent. Glad Bratalian is in our own neighborhood.Special Features:
- Best Italian food in HendersonFoodieGiantVIPDined on 10/30/2013I am not a huge fan of Italian food, but after eating at Carla's Meatball Spot, I had to try her other place. SO glad that I did! The salads have amazing flavor, are not over dressed, and can be shared. I only tried a few items but look forward to going back and trying more and even organizing some co-workers to go for a team dinner. I highly recommend this place. Good food and good service!Special Features:
- We made reservations for ourDisappointedVIPDined on 10/1/2013We made reservations for our anniversary. When we arrived, there was a reserved table for us (very nice). However, the experience went down from there. The waiter took our order and we basically didn't see him again. After our main course, we waited for someone to notice us. We weren't asked if we wanted coffee or dessert. We waited too long for the check and to have it processed. We left without a happy anniversary, good evening or any thank you for our business. In addition, the food was fair. The meatballs were dry. The calamari over breaded and very salty. The salmon was good. Also, they seemed to cater to "regulars". I would like to know how one becomes a regular with the lack of attention to new diners. We will not be back.
- Great foodOlgaC28Dined on 9/27/2013The good is great. Pasta and sauces are exceptional. I got pasta al ragu and it was tasty. Service was ok the most, very slow and not attentive at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge portionsKnowmystuffDined on 9/23/2013Food was delicious. Pasta fagioli soup was hearty. Bread was good. We had chicken parm, lasagna and chicken with eggplant. Pasta was ok. The rosemary roasted potatoes were fabulous. We didn't leave a drop. For dessert we shared a ricotta cheesecake with a touch of lemon zest. Best cheesecake ever eaten. The service was spot on. I definitely recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a wonderful place!PittsburghdinerDined on 9/20/2013We found this teasure a couple years ago and everytime we are in town, it is the first place we head for dinner! Walter and his team have everything on the ball out front and the Chef is amazing in the kitchen. Best Italian good this side of Rome! Thanks for yet another wonderful dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was delicious. WeGumbyVIPDined on 9/10/2013The food was delicious. We enjoyed the calamari appetizer, caesar salad, spaghetti and meatballs, sea bass special and pasta with garlic and olive oil. The service was not very good, but the food makes it worth a visit none the less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always SatisfyingvegasdocVIPDined on 9/6/2013Chef Carla and her sister prepare delicious authentic Italian fare. Always satisfying as Italian food should be. Squisito. Walter is great, missed Angelo the last time I was thereSpecial Features:
- Outstanding FoodDramaQueenDined on 8/26/2013This was our first time visiting Bralalian even though we live in the neighborhood. We loved it. My melt-in-your-mouth Chicken Picatta was the best I've ever had, 3 chicken paillards in a silky smooth lemon/caper sauce. Outstanding!! My friend's Salmon Limone, which she suggested I try, was very moist and perfectly done with a crisp skin. She loved it. That will be my choice next time. My other friend had the Lasagna but even though the taste was superb, it had too much cheese for her taste. I agreed. Diner 4 had the Seafood Salad and it was huge. It was Restaurant Week so 2 of us had the 3 course meal for $30.00; a lot of food for the price. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- The food was excellent - allOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/24/2013The food was excellent - all homemade and everything we had was delicious. The service was very spotty but, that being said, it was restaurant week and the place was packed so I think they were a bit overwhelmed. This isn't a huge restaurant and I think maybe they didn't anticipate the crowds that would come out for this event. We'll definitely be going back as everyone was so very friendly and all the food coming out across the restaurant looked great.Special Features:
- Delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/24/2013We'd been wanting to eat here for a while, and it didn't disappoint. We went due to Restaurant Week. The food is delicious. We had the meatballs, ricotta and cheese ravioli, mussel/clam soup, and past and vodka sauce. The dessert was an apple pie type pastry which was OK. We brought our kids too, and although there is no kids menu. we are able to get a smaller size of the pasta dishes. The restaurant is small and kind of tight. And I think there was only 1 server handling the entire restaurant. However, there were a few bussers/runners and they were all very fast and helpful. I do feel like we waited more than normal for our food and then had to wait a while for the check. But the food was so good, it made it worth it.Special Features: