Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina
10740 S. Eastern Ave
Henderson, NV 89052Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bratalian.com/
- Phone: (702) 454-0104
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Carla Pellegrino
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina
Because Life is Beautiful! Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina Come Enjoy the Most Amazing Italian Food and Leave Feeling like You're in the Heart of Naples!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina - Best Restaurants in Henderson ›
Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (22)fit for foodies (12)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (7)notable wine list (5)special occasion (4)late-night find (2)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- The food was excellent - allOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/24/2013The food was excellent - all homemade and everything we had was delicious. The service was very spotty but, that being said, it was restaurant week and the place was packed so I think they were a bit overwhelmed. This isn't a huge restaurant and I think maybe they didn't anticipate the crowds that would come out for this event. We'll definitely be going back as everyone was so very friendly and all the food coming out across the restaurant looked great.Special Features:
- Delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/24/2013We'd been wanting to eat here for a while, and it didn't disappoint. We went due to Restaurant Week. The food is delicious. We had the meatballs, ricotta and cheese ravioli, mussel/clam soup, and past and vodka sauce. The dessert was an apple pie type pastry which was OK. We brought our kids too, and although there is no kids menu. we are able to get a smaller size of the pasta dishes. The restaurant is small and kind of tight. And I think there was only 1 server handling the entire restaurant. However, there were a few bussers/runners and they were all very fast and helpful. I do feel like we waited more than normal for our food and then had to wait a while for the check. But the food was so good, it made it worth it.Special Features:
- Short just a bitlocal1975Dined on 8/14/2013We had dinner reservations at 5:30 which is early so we were the only two in the restaurant. I got there first when I went to sit in the booth the vinyl was ripped and there were crumbs all over the seat. I told the gentleman who seated me and he fixed it right away. Other than that the service was good. I am not sure I saw the Brazilian influence on the menu though. bbSpecial Features:
- Hidden Las Vegas gemLv2eatDined on 7/27/2013If you love impeccably prepared food, created with only the finest ingredients, this is your place. The proprietor, Walter, greets you at the front door and immediately you are family. The food arrives plated perfectly and always hot. The calamari in umido and the double cut pork chop are specialties of the house and I've never had anything like them in Vegas. We eat here a couple of times a month and have yet to be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is great but serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/13/2013Food is great but service needs improvement. Have to ask waiter several times for service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulouspatiVIPDined on 6/29/2013We are always treated so wonderful at Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina. We go there at least once a week. The food is delisioso!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Servicetorch84VIPDined on 6/29/2013We had a number of questions about the menu and they were all answered. The food tasted great and we would definitely go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE THIS PLACE!!patiVIPDined on 5/23/2013We also feel so welcome at Bratalian, like they are having us as guests in their house. They can't do enough for you. Plus the food is delishious and always freshly cooked from scratch. Make sure you save room for their fabulous desserts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood find.wdavenDined on 4/17/2013First time eating at Bratalian. Interesting menu, great specials. Portions were generous. The food was excellent. Perhaps the best Veal Piccata in town. Service was excellent. The table is yours for as long as you want.Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013Great food, friendly staff and very relaxed atmosphereSpecial Features:
- Can't go wrongpatiVIPDined on 4/4/2013We love Bratalian!! The food is great! The service is impeccable! We always have a fabulous time there! Make sure you try any of the desserts!!! Especially the ricotta cheesecake. And the ice creams!And the creampuffs!! And the....Special Features:
- Best Italian food in Hendeson!!patiVIPDined on 3/25/2013We had a great time at Bratalian The service is right-on.The food is delishious.They make you feel like you are at their house!Love Bratalian!!!!Save room for the desserts especially the riccotta cheesecake!!Special Features:
- Very DisappointingFrancescaVIPDined on 3/13/2013The restaurant was participating in the Las Vegas Restaurant Week charity promotion by offering a special fixed price menu. As a result, it was extremely crowded and appeared to be overwhelmed. Service was very slow and the food quality was not good. Especially disappointing was a simple spaghetti and meatball dish. The meatball was over cooked and tough, the spaghetti over cooked and the sauce bland. The chicken Milanese was served as a plain fried cutlet on a plate adorned with a few greens only; there was no sauce or even a lemon wedge. The bread was dry; when one of our party commented on this she was told dismissively that the bread was fresh that day. Maybe, but it WAS dry and the defensive reply was a turn-off. We won't be back.
- Always a great experienceJimDVIPDined on 3/9/2013Always a great experience at Bratalian! Food and service are fantastic.Special Features:
- Went here during restaurantAshleyDined on 3/9/2013Went here during restaurant week with a friend. Down side - size of the location. We were seated right in front of the door and it was very chilly and inconvenient (people hovering over us while waiting, door opening and closing, etc. ). It has a very family feel, so the waiters were very casual (not a bad thing). Food took a while to be served, but I'm assuming that's because it's fresh. Ordered the Insalata Mista (simple house salad), the salmon with spinach (very tasty, a bit salty on the spinach), and the apple tortas with caramel gelato (pastry a little tough but that could be because of the gelato cooling it down). Food was very good. I would recommend it maybe for lunch (might be less crowded?) or for an intimate dinner.Special Features:
- Authentic ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013As a local, I am always looking for a great place to dine. Bratalian fits the bill! Authentic Italian cuisine, pleasant surroundings, and great service...what more could you ask for!Special Features:
- We had a fantastic dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/7/2012We had a fantastic dinner at this small, friendly spot very close to out house. Unfortunately, we waited almost 45 minutes between our appetizer and Our main course. We didn't order anything complex, and the restaurant was not even half full. So disappointing. The waiter told us three times that our food would be out any minute.....Special Features:
- Would not return.LeenieVIPDined on 11/16/2012Chairs very uncomfortable, and sat too low to the table. Restaurant is small. Our table was 3 tables away from the door so we were very cold every time the door opened . Bread was stale or was dried out, and would have been much better if it was warm. Soup and main dish pasta were very good, but all in all, we thought the restaurant was very high priced.
- The best meatballs ( in spaghettiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2012The best meatballs ( in spaghetti and meatballs) I've ever had. Service was not as good as it should be because the restaurant is understaffed. Nevertheless, the food was very good.Special Features:
- I really love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/31/2012These guys deliver every single time. Delicious food, great sauces, perfectly cooked pasta - Consistency is the name of the game, and they have it down to a science.Special Features:
- We've never had a bad, orstagingstarVIPDined on 7/7/2012We've never had a bad, or even mediocre meal at Bratalian. The food is always fresh and delicious and cooked to perfection. The service is the best, and the ambience is quiet enough to hold a conversation with others at the table. It's a welcoming place and whenever we feel like an Italian meal Bratalian is at the top of our list.Special Features:
- If you know of or like Rao'sOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 7/6/2012If you know of or like Rao's in NYC then you will love Brallian. The food is better, the service is crisp. The meat is flown in from NY daily. Best gem in the neighborhood.Special Features:
- Friendly service was dishedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2012Friendly service was dished out in small portions, at best. Prices too high. Menu items are in Italian...prefer English. Food was nothing special.
- Amazing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/8/2012Food is amazing! Best food outside of the strip. Very casual.The service has really improved since my last visitSpecial Features:
- The evening we went there,Gail62VIPDined on 5/31/2012The evening we went there, they seemed to be understaffed. Only two waiters, no bartenders trying to service a whole restaurant. Chicken Milanese was pounded so thin, it was tough. What they called Apple Pie was a joke. Little piece of Apple Tart. I had clams with linguini and it was very greasy. The best part of the meal was the appectizer or Fried Calamari and zucchini
- Best chicken scarparella IOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/19/2012Best chicken scarparella I ever had. We were seated at a table that caused the sun to be in my eyes for 30 minutes. There were plenty of tables available that did not have this problem - in fact ours was the only table that DID have the problem. The maitre d seemed to not really care when we pointed this out.Special Features:
- We were seated promptly.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2012We were seated promptly. Our greeter/server was very friendly and accommodating. The extensive menu had a great number of offerings, supplemented by the daily specials. One minor complaint: when the specials were described, we re not told anything about their prices. I chose the Osso Bucco - very tender and flavorful served on a bed of risotto. My wife chose the grouper. Both dishes were exceptional, as was the complimentary dessert. Wonderul!!Special Features:
- Great Pasta Fagoli, excellentJanMDined on 4/18/2012Great Pasta Fagoli, excellent calimari and very good veal saltimboca. Very friendly service.Special Features: