BRASSERIE TEN TEN
Boulder, CO 80302Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
BRASSERIE TEN TEN
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brasserietenten.com/
- Phone: 3039981010x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday -Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am -11:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Anthony Hessel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from BRASSERIE TEN TEN
Brasserie Ten Ten is an intimate, exquisite, and affordable delight. Located in the heart of downtown Boulder, this bustling bistro style restaurant features everything from Traditional French cuisine to an adventurous raw bar. In addition to the exceptional food perfectly prepared - a world class wine list, attentive informed service and Boulder's most beautiful ambiance complete the experience. This local's favorite fills up early and stays open late. Also open for Sunday brunch! For parties for 7 or more please call (303) 998-1010.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
BRASSERIE TEN TEN - Best Restaurants in Boulder ›
BRASSERIE TEN TEN reviews from OpenTable diners
202 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (128)special occasion (94)neighborhood gem (82)great for brunch (56)romantic (55)great for lunch (55)hot spot (55)notable wine list (50)good for groups (42)great for outdoor dining (42)vibrant bar scene (32)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (6)scenic view (4)Show More
- milehighmamaDined on 10/17/2014The food was wonderful, and the service was great We ate and drank off the happy hour menu and could not believe how amazingly well we were fed for such a reasonable price. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014The only thing we'd recommend is bread served with entrees; that's what the French are all about! Otherwise, a very good first experience at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special thanksvink4usDined on 10/16/201410 10 was outstanding and our server was excellent. We dined for an important occasion and we're treated as special guests. Our thanks to the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father Daughter DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Vibrant place to take my 17 year old where she felt special to be at an "Adult" restaurant with a truly French/European feel.Special Features:
- A very pleasant dining experience.foodieDined on 10/15/2014Brasserie Ten Ten has a very creative menu with a European flair. Everything I have ever ordered there was delicious. The thing I appreciate most about Brasserie Ten Ten is the wonderful staff of people who work there. Our waiter was so kind and attentive. It made all the difference in creating a very satisfying dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellent - As usual.TJTMTTDined on 10/15/2014I ate at one of the tables on the sidewalk. They are separated from foot traffic by a decorative metal fence topped by a series of planter boxes with red flowers. Sitting outside, my dinner was much quieter than it would have been inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 star stapleBdrFoodieDined on 10/14/2014Love Brasserie. Consistently great food and great service without the $$$$ price. Would totally recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Best food in boulderBTboulderDined on 10/12/2014The Malbec was delicious, but it was my chicken that set me on cloud nine. I was amazed by the perfect combination of spices and fresh vegetables. Best food I've had in boulder.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food incredible, too noisy.AndyDined on 10/11/2014The noise is deafening on a Sat night for dinner. The food is worth it-- just don't plan to talk. they need an audio consultant as I conversation is impossible. The chef is brilliant. Our waiter was smug and condescending; totally inattentive. I wanted to ask him if his day job was a brain surgeon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ten Ten is a 10AsteroidianVIPDined on 10/6/2014Ten Ten was over the top delightful with exceptional cuisine and service. Most certainly a memorable luncheon with my remarkable and talented friend of many years.Special Features:
- Don't sit at the barDenversbestVIPDined on 10/5/2014Second time we are sitting at the bar and second time same person a blond guy with a blind beard is there as well as a female helper The bar is great if those serving are your friends, it not you are a nuisance. People at both ends of the bar were known to the bartenders they got service... We had to ask for the menu, drinks, ketchup, more drinks, desert menus, and coffee The shift changed Boone thanked us for coming no introduced us to the new bartenders... Laughing with friends and setting up was more important than us... Not coming back after being customers for 8 years The food was delishes!
- C'est magnifiqueDisappointedVIPDined on 10/4/2014Every few years we visit friends in Boulder, and we always enjoy going back to Brasserie Ten Ten for a taste of their lovely French cuisine. We had reservations on a Saturday night in October this time. It was busy and a little loud but we totally enjoyed our leisurely, delicious dinner. Two of us require gluten-free dishes and found selections we enjoyed on the menu. My friend thought it was nice that the restaurant has tables for fine dining but also an area with TVs and bar stools if you just want a drink or a snack and a view of a sporting event. I hope we can visit again in the not-too-distant future.Special Features:
- luvnewfindsDined on 10/4/2014Great food, nice ambiance. We will be back again.Special Features:
- Gone DownhillrickerobinsonDined on 10/4/2014This used to be one of our favorite restaurants in Boulder. But the last two meals have been very disappointing in both straight-up flavor and quality of the dishes and then in a "price-to-pleasure" ratio. The hanger steak was tough and poorly seasoned, the green beans batter was oily, the bernaise seemed to have been made a significant number of hours ahead of time. Wines very pricey for what they were. Sadly, most evident in the Burgundies. overall, we left having paid a hefty check (over $200 for 3 people) for a middling dinner, although the service remains exceptional. in this range in town, I'd have to give the nod to Mateo. A vigorous nod.Special Features:
- Great Saturday LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/4/2014Ten Ten was an outstanding choice for a Saturday lunch. They had a nice mix of breakfast/egg items as well as traditional lunch fare. The Steak Frites was exceptional. Attentive server helped make for a nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Please don't bring your rugratsbratsDined on 10/3/2014Although it is kid friendly, some folks would like to, from time to time, have a nice meal without your brats with no table manners disrupting an otherwise nice meal. You likely enjoyed those types of meals, too, before procreating, let some of the rest of us have the magic of time without misbehaving children. If you can't teach them how to behave at a restaurant, please take them to Chucky Cheese, or better yet, leave them at home. Or even better yet, teach them how to act appropriately in a dining atmosphere, and then bring them with you.Special Features:
- Really great location2return2Dined on 9/30/2014Easy parking , nice decor and very good service right from check in to table. Our waitress was efficient and food was served hot and promptly. Presentation was great. Lovely atmosphere and waitress was so pleasant and helpful without being intrusive She was helpful with our questions about the menu knew her job well We will make it a place to return to next time we are in Boulder.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food great service busySallyDined on 9/28/2014Rather crowded and noisy on a Sunday evening. Food was delicious. Service was great. Nice birthday dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceSchelboneDined on 9/28/2014We come from Newport Beach California fairly often to visit our kids and usually will have dinner here. It's a great experience and the food is outstanding. The service is also outstanding. We have always enjoyed the experience.Special Features:
- RupsRupsDined on 9/27/2014The restaurant was cozy and you felt like you were dining in a Italian village. Found was delicious and portions were a good size not too big. The desserts were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above & beyondannieoDined on 9/27/2014We were celebrating a birthday, so it was a very special event. One of the guests spilled a glass of water on the birthday girl's entree, soaking the whole thing & ruining it. Our server immediately ordered a replacement entree. We were not charged for it. That is great customer service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014Good atmosphere. Delicious food. Went there for brunch and would like to return for another meal- perhaps their happy hour. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and loud, but food yummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014I've eaten at the Med a number of times and always wanted to try their sister place across the street. I was taken there for my birthday and it didn't disappoint, except for the noise level which was way too loud. I know brasseries are noisy sometimes but I've been to France several times and brasseries over there are just not this deafening. However the service and the food were all amazing and aside from the noise level I couldn't have asked for a better evening.Special Features:
- Great food! Mediocre ServiceMamericaVIPDined on 9/25/2014The food at 1010 is constantly good, with interesting specials available daily on the menu. Service is quite slow, we waited almost 20 minutes before our table was greeted and brought beverages. Once our entrees were served, they were simply dropped off with no one checking in as to whether we needed additional condiments. I would say a gem of restaurant, but service needs to be worked on.Special Features:
- Happy HourweeatoutalotVIPDined on 9/23/2014Brasserie Ten Ten has one of the best happy hours in town. Many wonderful choices at stunningly reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Good food, horrible serverOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/23/2014Great food and ambience, been a big fan since 2010. However, on this occasion, we were assigned an unwelcoming server, doesn't appear to care about what we wanted to eat, all he needed was take our order and leave...didn't even care to ask if our glasses need water refill. Came back with our order, didn't ask who ordered what and just banged the plates on our table and left. If he's unhappy with his work, he shouldn't work in the service industry. I have been a big fan of Brasserie 1010, ate there countless times...this experience is an unwelcome surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/21/2014I'm not from Boulder so I'm sure this place is no secret but it's a lot of fun. They got the look and feel of a real French brasserie and the menu is spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Perfect!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/21/2014Visiting for the weekend - we were two couples for Sunday Brunch. Loved everything - food, service, ambiance. Wait staff were attentive but not overbearing and everything we chose off the menu was delicious. I wish Brasserie Ten Ten was in my home town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food but NoisycustomcDined on 9/20/2014We enjoyed our food but it is very loud. We asked to sit in the back against the wall so it was less noisy. Server was very nice and overall service was great.Special Features:
- My go-to place for special eventsReynaldoDined on 9/18/2014Brasserie has long been among my top-three places for important occasions. This one happened to be an anniversary. As usual, it didn't disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulM456mDined on 9/16/2014The ambiance is charming. Our food was excellent, beautiful presentation and tastes to savor. Our service was impeccable. It was an evening and a meal to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love!LovegoodfoodlongmontDined on 9/13/2014It's been a long time since we have had such a wonderful meal! The staff was extremely professional, the bar was awesome the food spectacular! Can't wait to go back and try more offerings on their menu. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a special meal in a great atmosphere.Special Features:
- Superb!ZbestDined on 9/12/2014Not many restaurants have it all, but Brasserie Ten-Ten does...with the exception of being a kids spot. In addition, it is so-o consistent and offers an ever-changing menu of specials that are excellent and really creative. Eating in the bar is a great option too.Special Features:
- Outstanding servicebestbirthdayVIPDined on 9/11/2014Our wait person was Alie. On a busy night, where she had several tables, how refreshing to have a wait person look you in the eye, engage with you about the food AND be knowledgeable about the wine. She checked on us often, and did not even hint at rushing us out. The restaurant is way too loud, however, they made up for it with the great food, and Alie. On our next visit, we will be sure to ask for her! Thank you.Special Features:
- luvtoeatoutDined on 9/10/2014We had a great anniversary dinner, food was fantastic. The only negative comment I have is that our waiter was very sour, had no interest in us at all and we felt like he could not wait for us to leave.Special Features:
- lovely anniversary dinnerHockeyPhoolDined on 9/9/2014My wife and I went to Brasserie Ten Ten to celebrate our anniversary. Arrived early and enjoyed a glass of wine at the bar. Our table was ready on time, and we enjoyed a very leisurely dinner. Our server was friendly and attentive, and went to great lengths to accommodate my dietary needs (no dairy). When she learned it was our anniversary she comped our dessert, too! The dining room was very lively (noisy, that is). Nonetheless, we were never rushed and had plenty of time to enjoy our appetizer, entrees, and dessert. The food was very good: warm olives to start, bouillabaisse for my wife, rack of lamb for me, then flourless chocolate cake to share. We would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly inexpensiveHsherid1Dined on 9/9/2014Great food at a great price. I had to look over the bill to make sure it was correct because it seemed so low!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PresentationeatontimeDined on 9/9/2014The food, presentation and service is excellent. You feel like you are being taking care of at all times. The one issue I have is that it is real noisy - you can't really hear the persons at your table unless you speak very loud. It's bothersome to have to repeat yourself constantly. Some acoustics in the ceiling would help the noise issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/9/2014We love Brasserie Ten Ten, especially their happy hour. The crepes, beef tartare, and shrimp cocktail were our favorites this time. The servers are always excellent, which can be hard to find these days. They are knowledgeable about the menu and give good recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014My dish a grilled chicken was really good, but the dessert ( apple pie with icecream wasn't crispy as it should be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.