BRASSERIE TEN TEN
Boulder, CO 80302Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
BRASSERIE TEN TEN
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brasserietenten.com/
- Phone: (303) 998-1010
- Hours of Operation:
Monday -Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am -11:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Anthony Hessel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from BRASSERIE TEN TEN
Brasserie Ten Ten is an intimate, exquisite, and affordable delight. Located in the heart of downtown Boulder, this bustling bistro style restaurant features everything from Traditional French cuisine to an adventurous raw bar. In addition to the exceptional food perfectly prepared - a world class wine list, attentive informed service and Boulder's most beautiful ambiance complete the experience. This local's favorite fills up early and stays open late. Also open for Sunday brunch! For parties for 7 or more please call (303) 998-1010.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
BRASSERIE TEN TEN - Best Restaurants in Boulder ›
BRASSERIE TEN TEN reviews from OpenTable diners
201 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (133)special occasion (92)neighborhood gem (69)hot spot (59)great for brunch (57)great for lunch (55)romantic (54)notable wine list (54)great for outdoor dining (44)good for groups (43)vibrant bar scene (35)kid-friendly (13)late-night find (8)scenic view (3)Show More
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014The service was fantastic and food incredible with a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It filled a VoidFrenchDDined on 11/17/2014I am recently back to the States and I was missing french food after 20+ years living in France. First Bite Boulder is great for trying new restaurants and looking over their menus and I am glad I tried Brasserie Ten Ten. Everything was delicious and I saw other things on the menu that made my mouth water. I went home content and looked at their web site for their lunch menu, and found other dishes I have been missing in the US... so I will be eating there again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceSassafrasDined on 11/16/2014Did the FirstBite Boulder meal and found fine food, excellent service and a very efficient operation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Returning againJakeDined on 11/16/2014Never have we been disappointed, and will continue to frequent this establishment. Great food and great customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodelephantheadDined on 11/10/2014At last I feel like I got my money's worth! I had the salad with Ahi Tuna(delicious). My niece went for the mushroom crepe. She said yum!Special Features:
- ClassyzengardenzDined on 11/9/2014foots the bill for a nice date or special occasionSpecial Features:
- Superb as usualfood4thoughtDined on 11/9/2014Whenever my family wants a place to celebrate an event, they always chose Brasserie Ten Ten, as we did the other night for my daughter's boyfriend's birthday. The food was delicious and the service was great. Our server, Annie, was so helpful and even though it was busy for a Sunday night, she never missed a beat. It's always a treat to come here. We've never had anything we didn't like - always fresh and innovative and the presention is beautiful. Can't go wrong with this place for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Really DisappointedBoulderFamDined on 11/8/2014I had heard that Brasserie Ten Ten was under new management and I can see the changes implemented to cut costs already. My husband's Steak Tartare was made with poor quality beef. It was served with bar food - potato chips! When I asked for a gluten free salad dressing (balsamic vinaigrette) my server brought oil and vinegar - another sign of a lazy chef - cheap too. My family used to frequent Brasserie Ten Ten once a month. We will have to find a new replacement. Really disappointed!
- Not really a brasserieTimGDined on 11/7/20141010 is solid in all ways, except service, and spectacular in none. It serves the standbys of a French bistro menu--onion soup, salad nicoise, brie, crepes, etc.--and manages to execute them serviceably. You won't be disappointed in the food or wine. But the servers think too much of themselves for this to really be a brasserie, i.e., an informal place serving hearty food, not a "destination" where hostesses dress like they're going on a first date. While we waiting in the overcrowded bar, one of the hostesses v. rudely suggested that I was crowding a table--I wasn't nor was there anywhere else for me to stand. And for all the attention I could get the bartender to pay to me, I felt like I was in France, waving from across the Atlantic.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/4/2014The food, atmosphere, and service was very good. The only thing that really could have made it better was if the front of house was a little quieter. Many groups were having fun and talking loudly and there just isn't enough sound dampening to take it down a level.Special Features:
- One of my favorite restaurantsMyHappyTummyDined on 11/4/2014I just love coming to Brasserie Ten Ten. Our recent Open Table reservation at 10 10 for dinner was waiting for us when we walked in and we got seated right away. The service is always very friendly and good. It does tend to get a bit noisy as it's not a large restaurant and when it's full, it's lively. So, I wouldn't necessarily choose this restaurant for romance. But when you consider brunch....the prices are about the same as Le Peep but it's much more classy with white linen table cloths and amazing eggs Benedict.Special Features:
- Awesome as alwaysmpwheelerDined on 11/3/2014Never disappointed. The friends I went with were so surprised at how reasonable the prices were for the quality if food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kiddos Birthday (11yr old)EatWellDined on 11/3/2014yes, they're friendly and great with kids and they offer food my 11 yr old loves - as well as great French bistro style for my husband and I. Love their happy hour menu--So delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food.WayneVIPDined on 11/2/2014Overall good experience. Requested table for six - placed us at a four-top. Disappointing. Service was average. Food excellent. Really noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- skygirlVIPDined on 10/31/2014Always love this French restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!Special Features:
- Great SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2014If you are looking for a wonderful place for lunch or dinner you cannot miss going to Brasserie Ten Ten. It has a menu filled with fabulous food, great service and wonderful ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The extra effortAmazingDined on 10/26/2014was late getting seated for our 11:30 reservation, but we received free drinks and incredible service. every employee was great and went all out. joy was our waitress , she was amazing. This restaurant is a well oiled machine, and the food was great. Thanks so much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!IEatFoodDined on 10/25/2014Maybe the best burger in town. Great for kids. Awesome brunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch place!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/25/2014good food, bloody mary's and service. surprisingly reasonable prices for such a nice place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frenchfoodie544Dined on 10/24/2014We love ten ten! This is one of our favorite Boulder restaurants. The food is always delicious. I had the bass and pilaf and it was perfect. Our server was knowledgeable and super nice! She was attentive and not overbearing. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively French brasserie!KitayaVIPDined on 10/23/2014Love this place. All of it. If we lived in Boulder, this restaurant will be the place we go 4-5 times a month!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- server too busy chattingluncher1Dined on 10/23/2014entertained business clients over lunch. our server mentioned he was being "shadowed" as he was in training. he answered a couple questions then said he would be back to take our order. he stood ten feet away chatting with his "trainer" while we waited over 5 minutes for him to return. I ordered the Steak Frites and asked for the sauce on the side, meat cooked medium-well. Received said dish with steak covered in sauce, cooked medium rare. neither server made any effort to refill our water, nor did they ask if we wanted dessert. could not be any less impressed with Brasserie Ten Ten... a few years ago, this was a great place. not so much anymore... too bad.
- milehighmamaDined on 10/17/2014The food was wonderful, and the service was great We ate and drank off the happy hour menu and could not believe how amazingly well we were fed for such a reasonable price. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014The only thing we'd recommend is bread served with entrees; that's what the French are all about! Otherwise, a very good first experience at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special thanksvink4usDined on 10/16/201410 10 was outstanding and our server was excellent. We dined for an important occasion and we're treated as special guests. Our thanks to the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father Daughter DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Vibrant place to take my 17 year old where she felt special to be at an "Adult" restaurant with a truly French/European feel.Special Features:
- A very pleasant dining experience.foodieDined on 10/15/2014Brasserie Ten Ten has a very creative menu with a European flair. Everything I have ever ordered there was delicious. The thing I appreciate most about Brasserie Ten Ten is the wonderful staff of people who work there. Our waiter was so kind and attentive. It made all the difference in creating a very satisfying dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellent - As usual.TJTMTTDined on 10/15/2014I ate at one of the tables on the sidewalk. They are separated from foot traffic by a decorative metal fence topped by a series of planter boxes with red flowers. Sitting outside, my dinner was much quieter than it would have been inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 star stapleBdrFoodieDined on 10/14/2014Love Brasserie. Consistently great food and great service without the $$$$ price. Would totally recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Best food in boulderBTboulderDined on 10/12/2014The Malbec was delicious, but it was my chicken that set me on cloud nine. I was amazed by the perfect combination of spices and fresh vegetables. Best food I've had in boulder.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food incredible, too noisy.AndyDined on 10/11/2014The noise is deafening on a Sat night for dinner. The food is worth it-- just don't plan to talk. they need an audio consultant as I conversation is impossible. The chef is brilliant. Our waiter was smug and condescending; totally inattentive. I wanted to ask him if his day job was a brain surgeon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ten Ten is a 10AsteroidianVIPDined on 10/6/2014Ten Ten was over the top delightful with exceptional cuisine and service. Most certainly a memorable luncheon with my remarkable and talented friend of many years.Special Features:
- Don't sit at the barDenversbestVIPDined on 10/5/2014Second time we are sitting at the bar and second time same person a blond guy with a blind beard is there as well as a female helper The bar is great if those serving are your friends, it not you are a nuisance. People at both ends of the bar were known to the bartenders they got service... We had to ask for the menu, drinks, ketchup, more drinks, desert menus, and coffee The shift changed Boone thanked us for coming no introduced us to the new bartenders... Laughing with friends and setting up was more important than us... Not coming back after being customers for 8 years The food was delishes!
- C'est magnifiqueDisappointedVIPDined on 10/4/2014Every few years we visit friends in Boulder, and we always enjoy going back to Brasserie Ten Ten for a taste of their lovely French cuisine. We had reservations on a Saturday night in October this time. It was busy and a little loud but we totally enjoyed our leisurely, delicious dinner. Two of us require gluten-free dishes and found selections we enjoyed on the menu. My friend thought it was nice that the restaurant has tables for fine dining but also an area with TVs and bar stools if you just want a drink or a snack and a view of a sporting event. I hope we can visit again in the not-too-distant future.Special Features:
- luvnewfindsDined on 10/4/2014Great food, nice ambiance. We will be back again.Special Features:
- Gone DownhillrickerobinsonDined on 10/4/2014This used to be one of our favorite restaurants in Boulder. But the last two meals have been very disappointing in both straight-up flavor and quality of the dishes and then in a "price-to-pleasure" ratio. The hanger steak was tough and poorly seasoned, the green beans batter was oily, the bernaise seemed to have been made a significant number of hours ahead of time. Wines very pricey for what they were. Sadly, most evident in the Burgundies. overall, we left having paid a hefty check (over $200 for 3 people) for a middling dinner, although the service remains exceptional. in this range in town, I'd have to give the nod to Mateo. A vigorous nod.Special Features:
- Great Saturday LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/4/2014Ten Ten was an outstanding choice for a Saturday lunch. They had a nice mix of breakfast/egg items as well as traditional lunch fare. The Steak Frites was exceptional. Attentive server helped make for a nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Please don't bring your rugratsbratsDined on 10/3/2014Although it is kid friendly, some folks would like to, from time to time, have a nice meal without your brats with no table manners disrupting an otherwise nice meal. You likely enjoyed those types of meals, too, before procreating, let some of the rest of us have the magic of time without misbehaving children. If you can't teach them how to behave at a restaurant, please take them to Chucky Cheese, or better yet, leave them at home. Or even better yet, teach them how to act appropriately in a dining atmosphere, and then bring them with you.Special Features:
- Really great location2return2Dined on 9/30/2014Easy parking , nice decor and very good service right from check in to table. Our waitress was efficient and food was served hot and promptly. Presentation was great. Lovely atmosphere and waitress was so pleasant and helpful without being intrusive She was helpful with our questions about the menu knew her job well We will make it a place to return to next time we are in Boulder.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food great service busySallyDined on 9/28/2014Rather crowded and noisy on a Sunday evening. Food was delicious. Service was great. Nice birthday dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.