BRASSERIE TEN TEN
Boulder, CO 80302Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
BRASSERIE TEN TEN
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brasserietenten.com/
- Phone: 3039981010x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday -Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am -11:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Anthony Hessel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from BRASSERIE TEN TEN
Brasserie Ten Ten is an intimate, exquisite, and affordable delight. Located in the heart of downtown Boulder, this bustling bistro style restaurant features everything from Traditional French cuisine to an adventurous raw bar. In addition to the exceptional food perfectly prepared - a world class wine list, attentive informed service and Boulder's most beautiful ambiance complete the experience. This local's favorite fills up early and stays open late. Also open for Sunday brunch! For parties for 7 or more please call (303) 998-1010.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
BRASSERIE TEN TEN - Best Restaurants in Boulder ›
BRASSERIE TEN TEN reviews from OpenTable diners
195 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (114)special occasion (87)neighborhood gem (72)great for brunch (60)romantic (56)great for lunch (54)notable wine list (44)great for outdoor dining (42)hot spot (41)good for groups (36)vibrant bar scene (33)kid-friendly (17)late-night find (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- Exceptional FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014My husband and I ate at Brasserie ten ten for our wedding anniversary this year and were blown away by the quality of the food. We will definitely be back and would recommend to anyone looking for a tasty special occasion meal or a good place to visit for happy hour (drinks and appetizers).Special Features:
- Great as UsualBobHDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I went to Brasserie Ten Ten with two friends who had never been there before. Our appetizers were country pate, warm olives and beef tartare. All were excellent. Notably, the pate had chunks of liver in it and the beef tartare was cut into very small cubes rather than being ground. Mains were lamb with merguez sausage, brique poulet and boullabaise. The chicken was so amazing, it was the fifth time I have ordered it. My wife loved the boullabaise. It contained mussels, shrimp and pieces of fish, all in a savory broth. The dessert was a date pudding with Kalua ice cream. Yumm!!! It was about the fifth time my wife and I have dined there and we will DEFINITELY return.Special Features:
- Fantastic Happy Hour!JuliaVIPDined on 8/23/2014I love Brasserie Ten Ten! I don't get to visit Boulder very often, but whenever I get to go there, I would always make time for Ten Ten because their food are so delicious! I've been to their brunch, normal dinner and happy hour and they are all wonderfully affordable and tasty! I went with my friends for happy hour yesterday and I ordered the bone marrow and mussels. Although the bone marrow was wonderful and the taste of the mussel soup was like heaven, the mussels were a bit undercooked than previous times. Regardless, I had a good time and would definitely go back without hesitation. Hopefully the mussels would be a little better next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a treat!Summer1Dined on 8/23/2014My husband and I had brunch after stopping by one evening for drinks and appetizers. We found both experiences to be very pleasant. The food is incredible, the recommendations the serves gave us were spot on, and the drinks were amazing. I can't wait for the next opportunity to experience this delightful establishment again!Special Features:
- Special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/22/2014B1010 went out of their way to make my husband's birthday special. I asked about the milk-roasted cauliflower because he loved it and it was no longer on the menu. They put it back on the menu for just that night! We'll be back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner with friendskeeblerDined on 8/21/2014lively space. busy. great food and excellent happy hour prices /picks for a french fair menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineDined on 8/20/2014I went here on a date. Ten Ten is definitely an older, middle-aged crowd. The food was good and well presented, though Ten Ten seemed to specialize more in wine than food.Special Features:
- boulder2014colorado2014Dined on 8/19/2014Food was good while service seemed impersonal. There were many servers/attendants who were pouring water, bringing wine while they didn't seem being fully attentive and present. There were many attendants while they didn't seem efficient and personal. Table are fairly close to each other with little room for waiters to move so our waiter bumped into my back with forks and knives without even noticing it. The noise level was fairly high. Overall, an average experience. There are nicer and more vibrant restaurants in Boulder that are worthwhile visiting.Special Features:
- Long time French FavoriteNiceWVIPDined on 8/19/2014We were a party of 6, enjoying a family birthday together. We made reservations early, on a Tues. night in hopes that it'd be a bit quieter. No such luck; Boulder francophiles fill this restaurant as soon as it opens. The food is generally wonderful; we had appetizer crepes (mushroom and ham and cheese), or mussels, that everyone enjoyed greatly. One of us had the sea bass, one had the chicken, one had fish & chips; all were delicious, I'm told. Two of us had the lobster roll; that was a bit disappointing--too much roll and too little lobster, which was too highly seasoned. The excellent desserts--creme brûlée and dacquoise and chocolate pot de creme--made up for them.Special Features:
- Love Brasserie Ten TenGeneDined on 8/15/2014This is our favorite restaurant in Boulder. The happy hour is a great introduction to their amazing food. Service is always wonderful - attentive, without being intrusive. I would recommend making reservations. Have been going here for years & it never disappoints.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go backBrandondDined on 8/9/2014I found this restaurant on Yelp & am so glad I did. Started in the bar as we were early for our reservation & enjoyed a number of their happy hour specials. Got our table & were so full we split the duck confit salad & brick chicken. The chicken was amazing! As were the mussels we had in the bar. Actually everything was great. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty much perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2014I really enjoyed dinner on a Wednesday night with my wife here. It was packed, but service was top-notch. Excellent wine list as well as specialty cocktails. For the quality and service, the price is quite reasonable.Special Features:
- Wonderful!KimnDined on 8/6/2014Wife and I had dinner at Brasserie Ten Ten last week. So good had lunch there the next day. Both visits were exceptional--excellent food at extremely reasonable prices. For example at lunch: a wonderful cappuccino for $3.75 and well-prepared Eggs Benedict for $8.95. Compared to what we are used to in New England, this is practically giving the food away! Still easy to run the bill up because the reasonable prices allow diners to try more things--especially at Happy Hour. Service was attentive and friendly. Highly recommend and would return whenever we are in Boulder in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/5/2014Really enjoyed our early dinner, and so glad we made a reservation because it was hopping. Excellent happy hour prices and selection. Bouillabaisse was delicious, as was the cheese appetizer.Special Features:
- bring a fire extinguisherhopalongDined on 8/3/2014I ordered the tiger shrimp snd pasta special. Ingredients looked simple and it sounded great. Unfortunately, the sauce was so spicy that after a few bites, my mouth was on fire. I tried to eat just the shrimp but my mouth was in agony. The waiter went over the ingredients with me and together we couldn't figure out the cause of the spice. Later on after I sent back my meal, the waiter said when he dumped out my meal there were quite a few chili flakes in the bowl. He was perplexed why they were in that dish. My husband ordered the boulibasse and there was also a very spicy spread on the accompanying crackers.Special Features:
- Fantastic!dateniteDined on 8/2/2014Halibut special, pots de creme...delicious. Will be back!Special Features:
- Best of BoulderOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/2/2014Every time we dine at 10-10 we ask ourselves "why do we even try eating at Boulder's other restaurants?" This place has it all...great menu, good service, fun atmosphere, good noise level and from time to time a table outside for variety!Special Features:
- Oui OuisusanatthecastleVIPDined on 8/2/2014A fabulous find! We hit it big time here. The bricked chicken was moist & flavorful. The Ballentine chicken (coq au vin) was exquisite with perfectly stewed chicken mushrooms & onions in a heady sauce. But the rack of lamb, which was really 2 perfectly prepared lamb chops was the hit of the evening. The lamb was tender and done to a rosy finish. We started with the cherry gazpacho. We were curious but the tomato base had just the perfect hint of cherries without being overwhelmed. Finished with the chocolate pot de creme, a rich, smooth custard of not too sweet chocolate. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy HourKatheyVIPDined on 8/1/2014We love the food here and the everyday happy hour is totally worth the 45 minute drive it takes us to get there.Special Features:
- Great FoodNedHeadDined on 7/30/2014The food at Ten-Ten is second to none. Unfortunately the evening we were there it was very noisy and the waitress was very busy. Next time I will request a table as far away from the bar as possible so we can enjoy the great food in peace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014We had an amazing time. The food and service were superb. The only drawback was the noise level. It was a bit difficult for our table of four to hear each other.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014The noise level vow as so oppressive, we could not converse, a hardship since we so rarely get to visit. Will not return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always good~RobincoDined on 7/20/2014Been here many times--great vibe, dependable food and always good if you are in the mood for french bistro. A few new additions to the latest menu.Special Features:
- Saturday brunchsjadineDined on 7/19/2014Saturday noon was very busy and noisy. Food was excellent. Clean. Pleasant. I'll eat there again and order beignets first.Special Features:
- Busy PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014Everyone told us we needed to go here for brunch. The food did not disappoint it was lovely. However, everyone else in town was told to go there too and it was extremely busy. Thanks to Open Table we had a reservation and did not have to wait but we were surround by three large parties. It was a little tight but I am sure a great problem for the restaurant to have!Special Features:
- PerfectGretchenDined on 7/18/2014Every thing was excellent. Make your reservation well in advance though as other people know this is a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Lovely DinnerMargaritaDined on 7/15/2014We had a lovely dinner and enjoyed the restaurant very much. Everything we ordered was fantastic. The fried green beans were a favorite.Special Features:
- A Really Fun MenuSchultzDined on 7/15/2014this was our fourth visit to Brasserie 1010 and it was more fun than ever. we arrived during Happy Hour and the special menu was quite wide ranging and a wonderful bargain. I wouldn't hesitate to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bastille Day!JuiceVIPDined on 7/14/2014We had dinner at Brasserie Ten Ten on Bastille Day, which was great fun. Special menu, costumed waitstaff, and great prices.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/10/2014Sat outside and really enjoyed everything about it. Food (chicken brique) excellent and bib lettuce salad outstanding too. Great value for price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NicknameVIPDined on 7/7/2014Excellent service--the wait staff is well trained, friendly, and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- AteAtAPlaceDined on 7/5/2014Recommended to eat here by a friend who is local. Great French dining, everyone liked what they got. Friendly, attentive & fun staff from host, bar, wait staff, and management.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticNachemDined on 7/3/2014We eat here every time we are in Boulder. It's the greatest.Special Features:
- Delish!!ReniaBVIPDined on 7/2/2014Amazing, the french onion soup was outstanding and the muscles were delicious. Perfect with a bottle of bubbles!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10-10 is a 10ElectraVIPDined on 7/1/2014Brasserie 10-10 has consistently delicious food and pays attention to detail. The service is attentive without being intrusive. Noise level is high as is the energy. Always a great experience, lunch, dinner or happy hour.Special Features:
- Brasserie Ten Ten is an Eleven!FoodfairyDined on 6/27/2014Celebrated my birthday at Ten/Ten. Food was AMAZING! Escargot was delicious and unique with a pesto sauce, oysters clean and fresh. The French onion soup was not overbearing with too many onions and just the right amount of salt. Then the spring pea ricotta gnocchi were warm and creamy on the inside and lightly caramelized on the outside. Just perfect with a light sauce and lots of fresh peas and topped with the best snapper with the skin crisped to perfection. So good! All served by our friendly waitperson, Anni. Great service to go with the great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- noise levelOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014we've always enjoyed the restaurant but this time my husband said he wouldn't go back based on the high noise level.
- Best in Boulder!AlanVIPDined on 6/27/2014Superb food and special service and my number 1 restaurant in Boulder!! Brick poulet is my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsLucilleDined on 6/26/2014Every dining experience at Brasserie Ten-Ten, has been wonderful. I have been there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food and service are always excellent. It can be a bit noisy at times, but I think that can be true for most any restaurant in Boulder. Most recently I took an elderly friend to Brasserie Ten-Ten for lunch and she very much enjoyed the meal, and the ambiance.Special Features:
- Love this place!SummerInCOVIPDined on 6/24/2014We spend the summers in CO and try to visit Brasserie Ten Ten as often as we can. Sometimes we worry that it will not be as good as we remembered. This visit did not disappoint. The food, service and prices are excellent. We will be back again and again.Special Features: