1425 Rue Jeanne Mance
Montreal, QC H2X 2J4Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brasserie-t.com/
- Phone: (514) 282-0808
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Charles Antoine Crete
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Patio/Outdoor Dining
- Special Events: Black truffle menu on Saturday February 9th !
A word from Brasserie T!
Normand Laprise and Christine Lamarche’s French brewery style restaurant, Brasserie T!, ideally situated in the heart of the * Quartier des spectales *,offers delectable and accessible food adapted to the ultra modern and fun architecture: perfectly mastered dishes using only seasonally fresh products, homemade charcuteries, tartars, seafood platters and other delicacies found in a typical brasserie.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Brasserie T! - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Brasserie T! reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (71)hot spot (51)great for outdoor dining (50)great for lunch (49)scenic view (35)special occasion (26)late-night find (25)notable wine list (22)neighborhood gem (21)romantic (18)good for groups (10)great for brunch (6)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- GoodFoodForAllDined on 11/18/2014This restaurant is an architectural concept that makes you part of the cultural and show quarter of Montreal. The staff is very knowledgeable of the food they serve and make the right recommendations. The menu is simple but original with things not seen in 99,999% of other restaurants. The chef knows how to balance properly the salt and sweet taste of ingredient like maple syrup. We had a squash soop with maple syrup and the balance of taste and texture was unique. This is a rare skill to find in any restaurants in the world. Brasserie T! has it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before a show at Place Des ArtsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014Simply perfect, as always! They get you in and out on time...very important when you have show tickets at Place Des Arts. Very convenient to park at either places des arts or complexe des jardins. And the service is always outstanding, the servers know their material...they are able to explain all the dishes in detail, and they recommend excellent wine pairings. The food has never disappointed. ENJOY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brasserie TOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2014Conveniently located in the quartier des arts district. Perfect if you have a show at Place des Arts or theater in the area. Service is fast. Food very good, restaurant is always packed so book early. Also popular in the Summer for their outdoor terrace.Special Features:
- Casual diningdanidimDined on 11/15/2014Interesting and very good menu. Ambiance is lacking (no background music), feels like you!re eating in a bus stop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect pre or post-PDA spotejmtlxVIPDined on 11/12/2014This is the real deal bistro, with a modern Toque-influenced twist. A simple, short menu with the major food groups included, and prepared quickly and consistently well. Wines are fairly priced. The only drawback is the noise level is high, so not really suitable for a romantic tete-a--tete.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentYiurk12Dined on 11/9/2014Le service et les installations sont excellentes! Super resto et un arrêt obligatoire dans la longue liste des meilleurs tables de la ville! Je le recommande à tous. +/- 120$ pour un couple.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2014Perfect place to get good food on a night out. It is difficult to do better. Everybody at my table took something different, everybody were completely satisfied.Special Features:
- Great place, food is okKarinDined on 11/8/2014The place is very nice, in the center of downtown. Bigger inside than looking from outside. But food is ordinary. Need more creativity. Service is ok.Special Features:
- Just okMTLfoodieDined on 11/7/2014We visited Brasserie T and found the food to be just ok. The dishes were clearly pre-prepared and heated up. Menu items were very underwhelming. Not impressed, especially considering the price...Special Features:
- urbain et calmeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014Un repas délicieux et une belle présentation, sauf la salade trop simple. Un très bon service courtois et délicat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MusselsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014There was a fixed menu with 2 mains: duck or mussels. The mussels dish was the worst thing I ever ate. The mussels were "fishy" the stew tasted like something out of a can. The chef and restaurant should be embarrassed. it was inedible.Special Features:
- Trendy, excellent food, but noisyLastweekcustomerDined on 10/31/2014Nice small restaurant, location is great and trendy. Food is really really good, great for vegetarians too. Very noisy, not a good place to have a business discussion.Special Features:
- MTL à table experienceMyriamDined on 10/30/2014We had a great time during Montréal à Table, we were worried that we would be in the way but everything worked out. The food was great and the service impeccable.Special Features:
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Nous avions un spectacle à la place des arts en soirée, excellent restaurant à proximité de la salle et menu intéressant. Le service était très bon et juste assez rapide.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Excellent!MadisonDined on 10/22/2014Delicious upscale French bistro style food. Best salmon tartare in the city! The Flank steak is also excellent! Never had a bad meal here.Special Features:
- Right next to Place des ArtesRobMcCDined on 10/19/2014Their sister is Touche. This smaller version has the same excellent quality in a more relaxed environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool place to enjoy a mealSJ28Dined on 10/18/2014This restaurant has a cool vibe. There are many different types of food, but something as simple as steak and fries was so delicious. We had mushroom and egg appetizer, steaks and creme brulee. All delicious. Sit by the window to enjoy the outdoor scene.Special Features:
- Big name but didn't quite deliverPickyeaterDined on 10/16/2014This place was supposed to be the budget version of Toqué and so it is to the point where the food is bland, the wine is cheap and overall not a very exciting experience.Special Features:
- lpeteVIPDined on 10/11/2014Had a lovely meal at Brasserie T. We weren't too hungry and just ordered mains and dessert. My spouse had the steak frites and I ordered the saucisse de Montreal with quinoa. My spouse liked his steak. The composed butter was a nice touch as was the sauce for the steak. But my sausage & quinoa were winners. For dessert, we shared the special apple tart with squash, curry ice cream & cilantro sauce. Very interesting & very good.
- Bons produits, bons vinsPenfoldsDined on 10/7/2014Petit repas rapide avant le concert, devant une planche de charcuterie fantastique, fraiche et TRÈS gouteuse! Malgré sa simplicité, rien n'était banal, la qualité du produit transpire encore une fois. Magnifique verre de Barbera d'Asti d'importation privée pour accompagner cette charmante soirée en bonne compagnie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unusual venue/great food/serviceMbakerVIPDined on 10/6/2014We chose this restaurant based on reviews as well as proximity to our hotel located at 900 Bonaventure. We were able to walk to the restaurant in approx. 15 minutes. It's basically all glass and very small, rectangular in shape and condensed with dining guests. We asked ourselves..could they do this type of structure/concept in our town? Doubt it (because of lack of vision) The food and service was wonderful-we had a "main" waiter that took our order, wine selection, etc. however as some of our appetizers and our main foods came up, many servers helped out. All asked how we were doing/choice of food and wine. It was a very enjoyable first experience and the waiter staff was especially engaging and made it that much more a lovely evening.Special Features:
- Perfect after show RestoWilliamBVIPDined on 9/27/2014Enjoyed a delicious meal with super service after the opera. We will be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ToquéSandraVIPDined on 9/26/2014Si vous pensez retrouver un peu de la qualité du Toqué, vous vous trompez. Cet endroit bien situé dans le quartier des spectacles n'a de bien que son site. Cuisine de type bistrot qui laisse à désirer . Les bourgaux à l'ail, vous arrivent au gratin .Vous voulez un tartare relevé, il le sera avec le vinaigre des câpres . On y retourne non.Special Features:
- Nice placelordjDined on 9/26/2014This restaurant is really nice. It has a very nice view over the fountains across the street. Nice overall vibe. I was a little bit deceived with the food though. I was expecting a little bit more from a restaurant by Normand Laprise. I has a Montreal sausage with Quinoa salad. The smoked meat sausage was a little bit ordinary but the quinoa salad was out of this world. My spouse has a beef tartare which was rather deceiving. The ambiance was also mostly pleasant but we were seating in the middle the waiters highway and we got bumped once or twice.Special Features:
- ExcellentPillullaDined on 9/22/2014I loved the food and the environment. Good option for a dinner in Montreal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovelySDDinerDined on 9/21/2014Fantastic service and excellent food - what else do I need?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatMaryseDined on 9/17/2014Pre theatre favorite. Service is courteous and efficient without being rushed. Food always top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceLarryVIPDined on 9/13/2014It's a long narrow box of a restaurant that does look like a shipping container gone upscale next to a museum. Fun unless you're claustrophobic. Service was excellent -- with special attention to dietary restrictions. We chose a nightly special for two that was a feast of grilled beef with French fries, salad and ears of roasted corn. Excellent mojitos and a nice list of wine by the glass.
- Great before a showvivelabouffeDined on 8/29/2014The salmon was excellent and we appreciated the wine by the glass.Special Features:
- Good bistro fareDonnaVIPDined on 8/26/2014Had a flank steak and frites. Service was quite slow. Tasty food, a little on the salty side. Great location if you are going to see a show at Place des Arts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014The menu was 'okay' but not more than that. I had two out of town guests and wanted to bring them to a lunch spot in Le Quartier des Spectacles, which was close to our offices. This one had been suggested to me based on its proximity. I would say that the food was fine, but would have expected a more diverse menu, with a wider range of salad and sandwich options. The service was great though. Very friendly and efficient wait staff.Special Features:
- A sure valueZardozVIPDined on 8/21/2014Always a pleasurable experience and excellent food and serviceI would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014We went to brasserie t before our musical and it was good! We had good service, good food and a good selection. Would recommend to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodFullstomachDined on 8/12/2014Our party of 6 enjoyed the food. The oysters were excellent. Appetizers ranging from the escargots to gaspacho soup and salad were all very good. . The mushroom with egg was particularly good. For main meals the steak and the salmon tartare were a hit but the shrimp quedilla was not well received. The Paris Brest for dessert was fantastic. The place is noisy but the service was friendlyI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and good servicesVito3255Dined on 8/9/2014We were at the restaurant on Saturday and stay in the patio. Our waiter was Jules and he was good and very nice waiter. We had most of the foods from the appetizer to the dessert that recommended by him. We enjoyed very much and for sure that we will come back.Special Features:
- good foodrejdedgeDined on 8/8/2014Good food but was expecting more for my $$$. There are many places in montrral where you can eat as well for much less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great before the theaterSophiaVIPDined on 8/5/2014Food is very good and best quality and the service is friendly and very efficient, it's a great place to go before a show or the theater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the street, for realAlainDined on 8/2/2014Location of this restaurant is very unusual... it's installed in the middle of a sidewalk in the entertainment district in Montreal. Food is good, and the wine list is complete. Not too expensive for what you get and, based on our experience, we will go back there without hesitation.Special Features:
- More than a BrasserieClapieDined on 8/1/2014Location is just great in Downtown Montreal. Food are just great with the right size portion, need a little more choices . Wine is a little expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Un bon souper avant un spectacleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014Très bon, cher et petite assiette. Le sondage aurait pu être disponible aussi en françaisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.