1425 Rue Jeanne Mance
Montreal, QC H2X 2J4Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brasserie-t.com/
- Phone: 5142820808
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Charles Antoine Crete
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Patio/Outdoor Dining
- Special Events: Black truffle menu on Saturday February 9th !
A word from Brasserie T!
Normand Laprise and Christine Lamarche’s French brewery style restaurant, Brasserie T!, ideally situated in the heart of the * Quartier des spectales *,offers delectable and accessible food adapted to the ultra modern and fun architecture: perfectly mastered dishes using only seasonally fresh products, homemade charcuteries, tartars, seafood platters and other delicacies found in a typical brasserie.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Brasserie T! - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Brasserie T! reviews from OpenTable diners
126 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (55)great for outdoor dining (51)hot spot (50)great for lunch (43)scenic view (26)late-night find (21)neighborhood gem (20)notable wine list (19)special occasion (18)romantic (16)vibrant bar scene (9)great for brunch (6)good for groups (5)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Right next to Place des ArtesRobMcCDined on 10/19/2014Their sister is Touche. This smaller version has the same excellent quality in a more relaxed environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool place to enjoy a mealSJ28Dined on 10/18/2014This restaurant has a cool vibe. There are many different types of food, but something as simple as steak and fries was so delicious. We had mushroom and egg appetizer, steaks and creme brulee. All delicious. Sit by the window to enjoy the outdoor scene.Special Features:
- Big name but didn't quite deliverPickyeaterDined on 10/16/2014This place was supposed to be the budget version of Toqué and so it is to the point where the food is bland, the wine is cheap and overall not a very exciting experience.Special Features:
- lpeteVIPDined on 10/11/2014Had a lovely meal at Brasserie T. We weren't too hungry and just ordered mains and dessert. My spouse had the steak frites and I ordered the saucisse de Montreal with quinoa. My spouse liked his steak. The composed butter was a nice touch as was the sauce for the steak. But my sausage & quinoa were winners. For dessert, we shared the special apple tart with squash, curry ice cream & cilantro sauce. Very interesting & very good.
- Bons produits, bons vinsPenfoldsDined on 10/7/2014Petit repas rapide avant le concert, devant une planche de charcuterie fantastique, fraiche et TRÈS gouteuse! Malgré sa simplicité, rien n'était banal, la qualité du produit transpire encore une fois. Magnifique verre de Barbera d'Asti d'importation privée pour accompagner cette charmante soirée en bonne compagnie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unusual venue/great food/serviceMbakerVIPDined on 10/6/2014We chose this restaurant based on reviews as well as proximity to our hotel located at 900 Bonaventure. We were able to walk to the restaurant in approx. 15 minutes. It's basically all glass and very small, rectangular in shape and condensed with dining guests. We asked ourselves..could they do this type of structure/concept in our town? Doubt it (because of lack of vision) The food and service was wonderful-we had a "main" waiter that took our order, wine selection, etc. however as some of our appetizers and our main foods came up, many servers helped out. All asked how we were doing/choice of food and wine. It was a very enjoyable first experience and the waiter staff was especially engaging and made it that much more a lovely evening.Special Features:
- Perfect after show RestoWilliamBDined on 9/27/2014Enjoyed a delicious meal with super service after the opera. We will be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ToquéSandraVIPDined on 9/26/2014Si vous pensez retrouver un peu de la qualité du Toqué, vous vous trompez. Cet endroit bien situé dans le quartier des spectacles n'a de bien que son site. Cuisine de type bistrot qui laisse à désirer . Les bourgaux à l'ail, vous arrivent au gratin .Vous voulez un tartare relevé, il le sera avec le vinaigre des câpres . On y retourne non.Special Features:
- ExcellentPillullaDined on 9/22/2014I loved the food and the environment. Good option for a dinner in Montreal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovelySDDinerDined on 9/21/2014Fantastic service and excellent food - what else do I need?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatMaryseDined on 9/17/2014Pre theatre favorite. Service is courteous and efficient without being rushed. Food always top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceLarryVIPDined on 9/13/2014It's a long narrow box of a restaurant that does look like a shipping container gone upscale next to a museum. Fun unless you're claustrophobic. Service was excellent -- with special attention to dietary restrictions. We chose a nightly special for two that was a feast of grilled beef with French fries, salad and ears of roasted corn. Excellent mojitos and a nice list of wine by the glass.
- Great before a showvivelabouffeDined on 8/29/2014The salmon was excellent and we appreciated the wine by the glass.Special Features:
- Good bistro fareDonnaVIPDined on 8/26/2014Had a flank steak and frites. Service was quite slow. Tasty food, a little on the salty side. Great location if you are going to see a show at Place des Arts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014The menu was 'okay' but not more than that. I had two out of town guests and wanted to bring them to a lunch spot in Le Quartier des Spectacles, which was close to our offices. This one had been suggested to me based on its proximity. I would say that the food was fine, but would have expected a more diverse menu, with a wider range of salad and sandwich options. The service was great though. Very friendly and efficient wait staff.Special Features:
- A sure valueZardozVIPDined on 8/21/2014Always a pleasurable experience and excellent food and serviceI would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014We went to brasserie t before our musical and it was good! We had good service, good food and a good selection. Would recommend to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodFullstomachDined on 8/12/2014Our party of 6 enjoyed the food. The oysters were excellent. Appetizers ranging from the escargots to gaspacho soup and salad were all very good. . The mushroom with egg was particularly good. For main meals the steak and the salmon tartare were a hit but the shrimp quedilla was not well received. The Paris Brest for dessert was fantastic. The place is noisy but the service was friendlyI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and good servicesVito3255Dined on 8/9/2014We were at the restaurant on Saturday and stay in the patio. Our waiter was Jules and he was good and very nice waiter. We had most of the foods from the appetizer to the dessert that recommended by him. We enjoyed very much and for sure that we will come back.Special Features:
- good foodrejdedgeDined on 8/8/2014Good food but was expecting more for my $$$. There are many places in montrral where you can eat as well for much less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great before the theaterSophiaVIPDined on 8/5/2014Food is very good and best quality and the service is friendly and very efficient, it's a great place to go before a show or the theater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the street, for realAlainDined on 8/2/2014Location of this restaurant is very unusual... it's installed in the middle of a sidewalk in the entertainment district in Montreal. Food is good, and the wine list is complete. Not too expensive for what you get and, based on our experience, we will go back there without hesitation.Special Features:
- More than a BrasserieClapieDined on 8/1/2014Location is just great in Downtown Montreal. Food are just great with the right size portion, need a little more choices . Wine is a little expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Un bon souper avant un spectacleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014Très bon, cher et petite assiette. Le sondage aurait pu être disponible aussi en françaisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much hypeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014I had heard good things about this restaurant but the experience didn't live up to my expectations. The service and location are very good, but the food was not up to the standard we've come to appreciate in Montreal. Nothing we ate was terrible, but everything lacked balance in some way. The ribs were far too sweet, the tuna tartare had too much mustard seed in it and the sausage didn't have enough flavour.Special Features:
- Loved itPillullaDined on 7/24/2014I went to the restorant after a show and we concluded the niht in a terrific way, loved the food and the ambiance. It was noisy because of the just for laugh festival, but I loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Ffod and good servicejenfoodie514Dined on 7/10/2014For those who are unsure about paying the big bucks to experience Toque restaurant, Brasserie T! is a good alternative and way to start your gastronomic adventure. Good wine list and competent staff! Had great time!Special Features:
- Nice foodSpyderrssDined on 7/6/2014Surprising food quality, good value, great wine list. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That seafood platterThomasDined on 7/4/2014Wonderful cold seafood platter, Sancerre, and a great view of the people at Jazz Fest made for a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Post Concert GemAgodavaDined on 7/1/2014We stopped for dinner after a concert. Food was inventive and delicious. Wine prices were not steep. Good, friendly service. Recommend the fois gras. The salmon tarter is very good as well. Maybe could use a little less on the capers. Dessert and cheese were fine, but the creme brûlée could have used more texture. All in all, a very good meal in a hot scene. Bonus was a concert going on outdoors as we ate. This is truly a front row seat for the Montreal Jazz Festival.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late night experience during JazzBird63Dined on 6/29/2014We went during jazzfest. The area was so crowded that we had trouble getting there. Reservation honored on time. Food was great(tartare de saumon) and service prompt and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 622 reviews are from the Brasserie T! reviews archive.
- First and LastwinemavenVIPDined on 5/30/2014The food was delicious however service was indifferent and slow (surprising given the limited menu). And the noise level was deafening; it was impossible to have a conversation with the person seated across from me. In fact, the noise was so painful that two women at a table near us walked out. But there was no shortage of walk ins to take their place. As good as the food was, I would not return. Oh, and the restaurant told me that they were no longer participating in OpenTable.
- Excellent restaurant !AudreyVIPDined on 4/26/2014Très bon service et la nourriture était très très bonne, de qualité. L'ambiance aussi était très bien. Nous y retournerons.Special Features:
- Good supper before concertjohalfnoteDined on 4/26/2014I had wanted to try the restaurant for a while, but is hard to get a reservation before a concert. Finally I was successful. We enjoyed the meal overall. The service was fine, but not notable. My friend's burger and fries were not warm, so he was dissapppointed. My special po boy shrimp sandwich was excellent. Starters and desserts were very good. If the burger had been warm, he might have enjoyed the meal more, especially considering the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent!MadisonDined on 4/24/2014Fabulous food. Best salmon tartar in town. Vibrant location and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Everything you would expectMarco514Dined on 4/20/2014We met a couple of friends there for lunch and the menu and service were both very good. Classics on the menu and a few gems on the wine list. The food and service were perfectly executed. The vegetarian dish was stellar. We will be back!Special Features:
- great for lunchmtlboyDined on 4/17/2014Brought clients from out of town, and they all had a great experience. I've been many times now, and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- pleasant little bistrojabbaDined on 4/13/2014food, service, and ambience were all very nice. I would definitely recommend and would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun restaurant, esp on short noticedine4twoDined on 4/12/2014I booked a table for lunch the night before and I was surprised that I could get a reservation. The food was very good and we enjoyed how unique the restaurant was. It was very busy and they only had two main servers, with two other people helping out. So that is why I rated the service good. If it wasn't as busy I would assume that the servers would have been more attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoriteHeatherVIPDined on 4/11/2014Brasserie T is always a go to when we can't decide where we want to go on date night. The cocktail a la minute is always a win as well as the service. We have never been disappointed and will continue coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.