Brasserie Grille - Hilton Wilmington DE
100 Continental Dr
Newark, DE 19713-4327Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brasserie Grille - Hilton Wilmington DE
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.hiltonchristiana.com/delaware-fine-dining.htm
- Phone: 3027817000x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 12:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chef Robert Fratticcioli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We operate a full service facility that can cater up to 200+ people.
We specialize in customizing the menu to fit your needs.
- Entertainment: Outdoor entertainment on Wednesday and Thursday nights from spring to fall.
- Special Events: We specialize in holiday buffets for Easter, Mothers day, and Thanksgiving.
A word from Brasserie Grille - Hilton Wilmington DE
The Brasserie Grille at the Hilton Wilmington/Christiana is one of the top ranked steakhouses in town. Known for its vast wine menu, fresh seafood entrees and certified Angus beef steaks seared to a succulent 1600 degrees, Brasserie Grille is where the locals go for the ultimate dining experience. Whether you're planning a romantic dinner for two or a memorable celebration for as many as 20 guests, our restaurant always delivers a delectable meal in style.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brasserie Grille - Hilton Wilmington DE reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (3)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (2)good for groups (2)fit for foodies (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for lunch (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)Show More
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Prime Rib is delicious best I've ever had, and the lobster tail was great , service was awesome!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at hotel where we stayedRdr525VIPDined on 6/6/2014Overall dinner was good. Service was extremely slow,to no fault of our waiter, since there was a large party of over 20 people and I feel the kitchen was backed up. Sat at a nice semi-booth. Shared fr calamari, which was nice. I had shrimp(2) and scallops(4) over rice. It was tasty but more of a rice dish then a sea food offering. DH had king cut prime rib. He said it was delicious, and he couldnt finish it. Baked potato side looked over baked, but DH said it was good We did not have coffee/dessert since we were too full. If you stay at Hilton Inn, it is a nice rest. if u dont want to venture out. Second nite we drove about 3 miles and had dinner out. THere are plenty of chain rest in area(which we prefer not to go to)Special Features:
- Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Through OpenTable I was able to get reservations for a party of nine at the final hour for a Mother's Day Brunch. The brunch turned out to be a good experience for everyone. The staff was friendly. The food was good. The service was excellent. The price was right. I will definitely dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Mother's Day BrunchmmgoodDined on 5/11/2014It was obvious that lots of effort went into making this Brunch extra special. The buffet choices were beautifully presented and delicious; the service was outstanding. We were very impressed that several General Managers were on duty to insure that everything was seamless and everyone was satisfied. Lovely small touches in place as well: a pianist, a stunning ice sculpture, fresh roses on the tables, and a special kids' food bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Brasserie Grille - Hilton Wilmington DE reviews archive.
- Great food and great servicesandmVIPDined on 5/3/2014You cant get a much better experience than being waited on by Ms Iris Ann. She can make a meal an experience. The Filet was cooked perfectly and the lobster tails were delicious. Will visit again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- appreciated Valentine day dinerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014This is the second time we come to this restaurant and our first good feeling is confirmed. We had booked a table for the evening of the Valentine day. We even had a better service than the first time which was already good, although the restaurant was busy. The menu proposed that day with 4 choices was really attractive and the food for each choice well prepared. The proposed price was acceptable and justified taken into account of the number of choices proposed. The only point with a lower rating in our case was the width of the table which was pretty narrow. a larger square table would have been perfect. Anyway, this diner was a very good experience and no doubt that we will come back to this restaurant if we have another opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Amount for the PriceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2014My husband and I visited for Valentines Day. For the amount of food we received the pricing was fair. The taste however was a bit underseasoned. My husband's steak was cooked incorrectly and the crab cake was not jumbo lump as described. Our waitress was amazing. The hostess and another waitress were much less than that. They were acting very unprofessional and loud while people were trying to enjoy a quiet romantic dinner. Overall it was a decent experience but I will not return.
- very good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/4/2014the food was well prepared, the service was very good and the personel at the restaurant check-in was very kind and smiling. all in all, this restaurant was a good surprise and we plan to come back for another diner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.