Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse
26 E. Walnut St.
Asheville, NC 28801Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.brasiliasteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 8287851599
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday-Friday: 5:00pm-10:30pm, Saturday: 4:00pm-10:30pm, Sunday: 3:30pm-10:30pm
Lunch: Saturday: 11:00am-3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Brazilian Steakhouse, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Customers may come in and design the room for their party needs. business, birthday, wedding parties, etc. We also can change our menu and prices to fit different budget and preference needs.
- Private Party Contact: Shutao Wang 8287851599
A word from Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse
Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse is a unique, all you can eat “Churrascaria” Featuring a full Salad Bar with over 25 items, 5 Brazilian Hot Dishes and a “parade” of 16 different types of Grilled Meats sliced at your table by our Gauchos. Along with a full bar, we have a beautiful walk-in wine cellar with fine selection of wines from Argentina, Chile, California and of course, our famous Caipirinha CartContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Asheville ›
Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (52)good for groups (45)fit for foodies (28)romantic (14)hot spot (14)great for brunch (12)neighborhood gem (12)great for lunch (11)kid-friendly (10)notable wine list (10)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Anything elseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014Great salad bar, meat cuts were fantastic. House special was terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable til the EndAtomikDined on 8/29/2014This was our forth or fifth outing to Brasilia and as usual it didn't disappoint. The food is amazing, the Gaucho's are friendly and with the exception of an overly strong sangria that my wife ordered it was perfect! We will be back...Special Features:
- Very disappointed!TWC2VIPDined on 8/19/2014We have eaten at several Brazilian steakhouses around the country. This was the pits! I will say that the steak was tender and warm and the gouchos did come around frequently, but the salad bar and sides were terrible! Will not return.
- Brasilia was amazingyumdelishDined on 8/15/2014This was such a fantastic evening. Yes, it seems pricey but the per head price tag gets you LOADS of the finest quality meat with a full buffet of salad, seafood and hot sides. The service was phenomenal and the experience was awesome. We were there for my dads birthday and stayed for hours. No one tried rushing us to the check, in fact we were encourage to keep eating and "try everything at least once". Thank you for an awesome experience. We will DEFINITELY be back.Special Features:
- Great experiencejnphDined on 8/8/2014Great time, excellent food - holds up great to the authentic churrasco experience.Special Features:
- Delicious!GoodMeatDined on 8/8/2014This was our first visit and it went very well. The meat was cooked to perfection and did not stop until we requested it to stop. We were able to ask for specific items with no issues. Everyone was very professional and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!MarcusDined on 8/8/2014Good food. Great salad bar. We enjoyed all the meat offerings. Wonderful waiter. Attentive. The flan is to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What an amazing place for AshevilleAbanksDined on 8/6/2014NC. The food might just be the best food I have ever tasted. Fresh, Juicy, and I am not a mean lover! AMAZING! I Loved Wed. "Ladies Night" great concept especially for locals (our first visit). This was a special night for my husband and our dear friends, we were on date night without our children, it was amazing adult night. I Can't wait to bring our Friends/Family when they come in from GA. however the AMAZING men that brought the FABULOUS MEAT around were just that "FABULOUS"! Nice, attentive, just fun! (even got pic's). It was nice to dress pretty and enjoy our amazing meal with our amazing husbands (we felt like Pretty Woman). The bar is FAB! The manager "very nice"! We look forward to our next visit! "AMAZING"!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BuffetluvchurrascoDined on 8/4/2014I have been to a Churrasco Steakhouse before but this one had a truly exceptional buffet to go along with the delicious meats that were served. The buffet was so extensive, to include smoked salmon, shrimp, hearts of palm and artichokes, that I could barely eat the meat. I would definitely consider going there just for the buffet (which I understand you can partake of without having the meat at a lower cost). The manager came over to chat with us and ask how everything was going which we all appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014Enjoyable atmosphere, great buffet, food delicious, unique experience for serving meat. Variety to choose from. Enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A MustKeyGripWifeDined on 7/26/2014Excellent experience. Adult beverages are the best in town. Service was wonderful. The food was amazing. Thinking about it? Just go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keep on comingAshevillefoodieDined on 7/25/2014From the appetizers which arrive unbidden to the salad bar, which is different on both sides, to the end kettles of potatoes and other starches, everyone can find something delicious. I still like the way the pace of the arrival of the meats (and the roasted pineapple!) on skewers can be totally timed individually by the turning of one's coasters on the table. It makes for a measured and enjoyable dining experience at a pace where the hot food does not grow cold.Special Features:
- Salad Bar is tops, meat not so goodsobeVIPDined on 7/21/2014Ate here before and will do so again but will stick to the salad bar which is a very good value. Have had much better meats at other Brazilian Rodizio places in Miami so we are tough critics of this concept.Special Features:
- great foodiselynjenniepDined on 7/13/2014The food is delicious!! However, the price is a bit high and the service is lacking for "fine dining".Special Features:
- Such a fun experience!!KK17Dined on 7/4/2014My fiancé and I ate here and really loved the experience! It was very nice to get to try so many different kinds of meat that I otherwise would probably never try! The price is high so it's not an every day type place but great for special occasions. Only issue we had was our waiter was VERY slow to ever refill drinks when his table beside us was getting constant attention, my fiancé had to go to the bar to get us a drink one time & even when we turned our cards to red they kept coming to our table with the meat so it was a bit much but nothing that would prevent us from coming again. Just hope we get a different waiter next time!Special Features:
- Too fast and too salryTravelsnobDined on 7/3/2014I think we were done eating in 30 minutes. You felt very rushed to eat as the servers came by very quickly. Meat was very salty, I know they are marinaded but they need cut back on the salt. The restaurant seemed nixed and clean however was hardy there long enough to take it in. Probably wouldn't go back better restaurants in Asheville than this one.Special Features:
- Dinner was awesome!NcTntDined on 7/2/2014Great food and excellent service. Waiters were attentive and worked well with kids. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our dining experienceraiderDined on 7/2/2014It was great! The salad bar was wonderful. The service was great. Can't wait to go back. Reccomending to all of my friends. The red sangria was amazing! It had fresh fruit and coniac and other wonderful things in it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A memorable 59thPastorBVDined on 7/1/2014During mission trios to Brazil I've wished we had a churrascaria in the USA. I was delighted to see one here in Asheville. Reserved a table for our 59th wedding anniversary and had a wonderful night. The food was excellent and the staff treated us like royalty. Price was not bad for us to want to go back again. Would love taking a group from the church to share another memorable night.Special Features:
- Great Addition to the AshevilleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/29/2014It is great to have a Brazilian restaurant in Asheville. Everything about the restaurant is authentic Brazil. The range of meat options is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014One of the better brazilian steakhouse's we have eaten at. Great wine selection as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodHighdiverDined on 6/27/2014Ate several years ago at Porcau in Miami and was looking forward to trying this place. Was not disappointed. The salad bar was huge and had mashed potatoes and broccoli to go along with the meat. Every meat they brought to the table (even when our card was on the red side) was tender and tasty. Loved the whole lamb chops and bacon wrapped filet. The caprihana (drink of Brazil) was refreshing. Great place to take a group and eat for a couple hours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of meat, not so much serviceAVLMikeDined on 6/25/2014The food was very good. Not the best Brazilian steakhouse I have been to, but definitely not the worst. Price was in line with expectations ($34/pp). The only major drawback was the service. The server was grumpy even by Asheville standards, not rude or anything just grumpy.
- Just what I was looking forAlainaVIPDined on 6/24/2014I brought a group of 14 for a relaxed business dinner and it was perfect. The staff were all fantastic and the food very good. The salad bar was huge and the parade of meat fantastic. The house special and lamb top the list of meat but they didn't bring out lamb except once. The pineapple dessert was mouth watering. My only complaint is the tomatoes and mozzarella on the salad bar were both sub par. But for the price you won't be disappointed. An overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but I hate to wasteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2014We dined at Brasilia for my daughter's birthday. The experience was unique and fun. I was dismayed that they would not allow my handicapped mother to take her leftovers home. She has difficulty speaking, chewing, and swallowing so she eats very small portions at a sitting. The food left on her plate was wasted when she could have enjoyed it later (especially for $35!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Meal/Great ServiceTimB78Dined on 6/19/2014Took a group of out-of-town customers for an evening meal. The food was excellent and everyone was very pleased with the choice. The meat, of course, is the star of the show and the House Special was the best piece of beef I've eaten. The salad bar was excellent with many great choices including shrimp and smoked salmon (a favorite at our table). My only complaint would be how loud it is in the main area which can make it hard to hear. All in all it was a great evening and I will return and recommend.Special Features:
- An ExperiencefoodietooDined on 6/15/2014Our first visit, it was an experience and entertaining. The meat was excellent and the salad bar was over the top. I have never seen more smoked salmon in my life. The salad bar really was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meat in Asheville!schnauzer13loveDined on 6/15/2014Fantastic service and food! Made reservations for Father's Day and even though we were almost half an hour early they were able to seat us right away. I was impressed with every type of meat I tried (parmesan-encrusted pork loin, flank steak, filet mignon, and their famous cut--picanha). The super friendly gauchos made me feel like I was on a cruise with their smiles and service. Will definitely be back for my next special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Pleasure!HungrManDined on 6/15/2014We had previously eaten at their Spartanburg location and were hoping for the same level of service and quality. And it was! ALL of the staff was friendly and pleasant and took care of everyone at the table. Even though they're new, this is an outstanding restaurant and it was a pleasure to dine there on Father's Day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My son loved it!gregmc15VIPDined on 6/14/2014Went prior to a play. My 10 yo son kept repeating and telling the staff that the food was "amazing" and kept remarking to me that "i am in heaven"! For a dad of an incredibly picky eater you have no idea how great that feels. I even saw him eating 2 platefuls from the salad bar. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved ItAtomikDined on 6/14/2014This is the 2nd time we've been and it was just a memorable. The food is amazing as is the staff. No carnivore should miss this downtown Asheville treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our experienceSaltyPepperDined on 6/13/2014The food was wonderful but we had to wait a while on my drink being the waiter forgot to get it. Although I have to say, once my drink did arrive, it was hands down the best Margarita I've ever had! The ambiance could certainly use some fine tuning. The pink, plastic roses and vase full of plastic flowers sitting a top of the food bar is a bit cheesy considering how expensive the food is. The wash cloths soaking up the rain coming through the bottom of the outside doors weren't the best sight to see but probably necessary at the time. Not a lot of uniformity with dress code either, especially the hostesses. Would I go back; absolutely. Decorations and dress codes are an easy fix but the food will hopefully remain delicious!Special Features:
- Nice addition to AshevilleLove2cookandeatDined on 6/11/2014The salad bar was amazing with choices of shrimp, salmon, cheeses, fruits and succulent vegetables. The House sangria had large chucks of fresh fruit that complemented the meal we enjoyed. The meats were brought around and served in a professional and entertainer manner. The gauchos were knowledgeable of the meats as I asked several of them about what the meat was seasoned with. The Gauchos also told us how well done the item was as they served it at our table. Each choice was better than the last. If anything was not to our individual tastes or if we wanted to save room for something that we wanted better, we just passed on the item and requested what we were more interested in tasting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- About 25 Years Too LateAmazingAshevilleDined on 6/6/2014Brazilian-style steakhouses like Fogo de Chao started to attract attention in the U.S. about 25 years ago. It's taken a long time for one, from Spartanburg, to get to Asheville, and I'm sorry to say it wasn't worth the wait. The salad bar is a little odd, with some nice items but some from a can. The grilled meats brought to your table by "gauchos" (yeah, right!) are okay, but nothing that made us say "wow!" The beef certainly doesn't compare to that at a prime steakhouse such as Ruth's Chris. The noise level is very high, even though on a Friday evening at prime time the restaurant never got more than half full. Drinks are reasonably priced. Two of us paid $120 including drinks, tax & tip. Pleasant enough, but nothing to bring us back.Special Features:
- Love2eatDined on 6/6/2014Amazing food and service! The meats were tender and the flavor was delicious! We also loved the cinnamon pineapple :) The salad bar was packed with yummy goodness too. We will be returning soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentfoodiemamaDined on 6/1/2014Excellent food and service. Salad bar was fresh and plentiful, meat was well seasoned and tender. Will be returning!Special Features:
- loveangelalovevixaDined on 5/31/2014love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The potato-leek soup was amazing and the Bibb lettuce salad was refreshing. The table was split on the monkfish – one person thought it was great, but another felt that the tastes didn't quite mesh. Everyone loved the flat iron steak. Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So So Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014I had never been to a Brazillian steakhouse before, but I will be going back. The entire experience was wonderful from start to finish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerjacjacqDined on 5/30/2014We had dinner there with business associates. The service was fantastic. They ordered wine and loved it, but you could not order by the glass so we had to buy 2 bottles! Anyways, the prices were very reasonable and salad bar and meat was great. Only one round of filet mignon was raw and supposed to be medium rare. So raw it was chewy, not edible. That's the only complaint. All other meats and there were a lot, were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dinnerluv2dineDined on 5/28/2014The salad bar choices are amazing, the house sirloin was out of this world!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.