Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse
26 E. Walnut St.
Asheville, NC 28801Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.brasiliasteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (828) 785-1599
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday-Friday: 5:00pm-10:30pm, Saturday: 4:00pm-10:30pm, Sunday: 3:30pm-10:30pm
Lunch: Saturday: 11:00am-3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Brazilian Steakhouse, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Customers may come in and design the room for their party needs. business, birthday, wedding parties, etc. We also can change our menu and prices to fit different budget and preference needs.
- Private Party Contact: Shutao Wang 8287851599
A word from Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse
Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse is a unique, all you can eat “Churrascaria” Featuring a full Salad Bar with over 25 items, 5 Brazilian Hot Dishes and a “parade” of 16 different types of Grilled Meats sliced at your table by our Gauchos. Along with a full bar, we have a beautiful walk-in wine cellar with fine selection of wines from Argentina, Chile, California and of course, our famous Caipirinha CartContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (32)good for groups (30)fit for foodies (18)neighborhood gem (10)notable wine list (9)romantic (8)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- The food was absolutely delicious with variety.MichaelDined on 11/15/2014Truly, the food here was absolutely delicious. They bring various meats to your table at your request, in addition to a "salad bar" which has far more than salad (like smoked salmon). Really, the selection and quality were absolutely fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant SurprisebsurreaterDined on 11/9/2014I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of good options, both of meats and at the salad bar. While not all the meats served were to my liking, there were a couple that were worth going back for. The salad bar could use a couple more tossed salad and fruit options, but the hot items and other side dishes were very good. Excellent service as well. We left very full and satisfied with our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantasticChellyDined on 11/7/2014The food was amazing! The staff was super friendly, and professional. I had a wonderful experience and will be back soon. Did I mention how delicious and perfectly cooked the food was. .... they will feed you deliciousness till you say "uncle"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningMeatandnomeatNoproblemDined on 11/6/2014We really appreciate how attentive your staff were and helpful for our birthday celebration dinner. This was the perfect place for us. The meat and no meat options fit everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Realistic, but hoped for better!BenjBarAVL1Dined on 11/5/2014Having been to Fogo de Chao Brazilian steakhouses, we were excited by the concept coming to Asheville. So, I did have hopes for a special meal, though I tried to temper expectations. Unfortunately, we were still disappointed, and likely will not be back. It was a week-night, so there was no reason for service problems, but things were still slow & disorganized, with such as the "gauchos" ignoring the "no-meat" card while we were trying to catch-up/savor. It started badly, with our favorite Caipirinha drinks being awful, without the proper balance of flavors. The salad bar was very good, though somewhat limited. The big disappointment was the meat; the selection was wide as usual, but the quality was consistently chewy & mediocre at best!Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceHappycarnivoreVIPDined on 11/2/2014This was our first visit to Brasilia and we enjoyed tremendously! The servers were all friendly and helpful, explaining the process and describing the meats as they brought them by the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat lover delightOzman1Dined on 11/1/2014I am into savory foods, and this was all I could ask. A large selection of grilled meats replenished through out the meal served at your table. The salad bar was also very nice. But come with an appetite for meat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014I was in a group of nine people and we were celebrating four family members birthdays. Service was wonderful and the food was wonderful. We ordered several bottles of wine and they were wonderful as well. The only negative comments I have were that we were lacking some condiments that would have been really nice to have on the salad bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimFJimFDined on 10/25/2014Excellent value for money and delightful food. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Great selection of wines by the glass (22 I think)Special Features:
- Excellent Food and PresentationToPlanAheadDined on 10/25/2014The food was excellent with particular attention to presentation and creativity.Special Features:
- Great for large groupsBKAVLDined on 10/24/2014Fast all day and go in hungry! Big dining room and continuous flow of meats. Meat cuts were sometimes a bit cool when cut from the skewer...but had some hot ones too! This is a fun place to go and convenient for large groups...not many with that convenience in downtown Asheville. Very reasonably priced for quality of food. Recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a Good ExperienceAbbieDined on 10/18/2014We were seated pretty quickly- helped to have a reservation. The dining room was pretty loud and it was hard to hear the waitress, but overall it was a nice setup. There was a pretty extensive salad bar with hot side options. The waitress said that there would be 14 meat options brought around, but we were only offered 8- pretty disappointing considering the cost. We would have had 2 or 3 more options, but there was a male blond server that pretty much refused to serve us. He would walk around our table to all of the ones around us, but would never acknowledge us- even when my boyfriend tried to flag him down. He simply ignored us. Overall, it was nice though- not that we would go often, but maybe the occasional special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedLuvRuthsDined on 10/18/2014Salad bar was very good, actually the best part of the meal. We were very disappointed with the taste and quality of the meats. The garlic steak was like eating a garlic clove it was so over powering. The meats (especially the steak selections) were bland and some even tough. Very over priced, not at all the quality we expected for the price. The desserts were very good with the exception of the turtle cheesecake which was served semi frozen.
- A Meat Lovers Dream come TrueDavidVIPDined on 10/12/2014I put a review on Tripadvisor for your restaurant. I would state that As a Concierge of a Hotel I make recommendations for places to eat all the time. And my recommendation would not have been good had it not been for the new waiter Andy. He took it on himself to see that we had the things we needed while we were eating at your restaurant.Because we didn't see our waiter for close to 40 minutes once he took our drink order.Special Features:
- Experience was ok.LikesgoodfoodDined on 9/19/2014Compared to my other experiences, this one was off. Alot of the food on the salad bar tasted like it just came out a jar, rather blah. Meats were good, nothing really outstanding. Filet Mignon was the best.
- Anything elseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014Great salad bar, meat cuts were fantastic. House special was terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable til the EndAtomikDined on 8/29/2014This was our forth or fifth outing to Brasilia and as usual it didn't disappoint. The food is amazing, the Gaucho's are friendly and with the exception of an overly strong sangria that my wife ordered it was perfect! We will be back...Special Features:
- Very disappointed!TWC2VIPDined on 8/19/2014We have eaten at several Brazilian steakhouses around the country. This was the pits! I will say that the steak was tender and warm and the gouchos did come around frequently, but the salad bar and sides were terrible! Will not return.
- Brasilia was amazingyumdelishDined on 8/15/2014This was such a fantastic evening. Yes, it seems pricey but the per head price tag gets you LOADS of the finest quality meat with a full buffet of salad, seafood and hot sides. The service was phenomenal and the experience was awesome. We were there for my dads birthday and stayed for hours. No one tried rushing us to the check, in fact we were encourage to keep eating and "try everything at least once". Thank you for an awesome experience. We will DEFINITELY be back.Special Features:
- Great experiencejnphDined on 8/8/2014Great time, excellent food - holds up great to the authentic churrasco experience.Special Features:
- Delicious!GoodMeatDined on 8/8/2014This was our first visit and it went very well. The meat was cooked to perfection and did not stop until we requested it to stop. We were able to ask for specific items with no issues. Everyone was very professional and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!MarcusDined on 8/8/2014Good food. Great salad bar. We enjoyed all the meat offerings. Wonderful waiter. Attentive. The flan is to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What an amazing place for AshevilleAbanksDined on 8/6/2014NC. The food might just be the best food I have ever tasted. Fresh, Juicy, and I am not a mean lover! AMAZING! I Loved Wed. "Ladies Night" great concept especially for locals (our first visit). This was a special night for my husband and our dear friends, we were on date night without our children, it was amazing adult night. I Can't wait to bring our Friends/Family when they come in from GA. however the AMAZING men that brought the FABULOUS MEAT around were just that "FABULOUS"! Nice, attentive, just fun! (even got pic's). It was nice to dress pretty and enjoy our amazing meal with our amazing husbands (we felt like Pretty Woman). The bar is FAB! The manager "very nice"! We look forward to our next visit! "AMAZING"!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BuffetluvchurrascoDined on 8/4/2014I have been to a Churrasco Steakhouse before but this one had a truly exceptional buffet to go along with the delicious meats that were served. The buffet was so extensive, to include smoked salmon, shrimp, hearts of palm and artichokes, that I could barely eat the meat. I would definitely consider going there just for the buffet (which I understand you can partake of without having the meat at a lower cost). The manager came over to chat with us and ask how everything was going which we all appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 62 reviews are from the Brasilia Churrasco Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Unique dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014Enjoyable atmosphere, great buffet, food delicious, unique experience for serving meat. Variety to choose from. Enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A MustKeyGripWifeDined on 7/26/2014Excellent experience. Adult beverages are the best in town. Service was wonderful. The food was amazing. Thinking about it? Just go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keep on comingAshevillefoodieDined on 7/25/2014From the appetizers which arrive unbidden to the salad bar, which is different on both sides, to the end kettles of potatoes and other starches, everyone can find something delicious. I still like the way the pace of the arrival of the meats (and the roasted pineapple!) on skewers can be totally timed individually by the turning of one's coasters on the table. It makes for a measured and enjoyable dining experience at a pace where the hot food does not grow cold.Special Features:
- Salad Bar is tops, meat not so goodsobeVIPDined on 7/21/2014Ate here before and will do so again but will stick to the salad bar which is a very good value. Have had much better meats at other Brazilian Rodizio places in Miami so we are tough critics of this concept.Special Features:
- great foodiselynjenniepDined on 7/13/2014The food is delicious!! However, the price is a bit high and the service is lacking for "fine dining".Special Features:
- Such a fun experience!!KK17Dined on 7/4/2014My fiancé and I ate here and really loved the experience! It was very nice to get to try so many different kinds of meat that I otherwise would probably never try! The price is high so it's not an every day type place but great for special occasions. Only issue we had was our waiter was VERY slow to ever refill drinks when his table beside us was getting constant attention, my fiancé had to go to the bar to get us a drink one time & even when we turned our cards to red they kept coming to our table with the meat so it was a bit much but nothing that would prevent us from coming again. Just hope we get a different waiter next time!Special Features:
- Too fast and too salryTravelsnobDined on 7/3/2014I think we were done eating in 30 minutes. You felt very rushed to eat as the servers came by very quickly. Meat was very salty, I know they are marinaded but they need cut back on the salt. The restaurant seemed nixed and clean however was hardy there long enough to take it in. Probably wouldn't go back better restaurants in Asheville than this one.Special Features:
- Dinner was awesome!NcTntDined on 7/2/2014Great food and excellent service. Waiters were attentive and worked well with kids. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our dining experienceraiderDined on 7/2/2014It was great! The salad bar was wonderful. The service was great. Can't wait to go back. Reccomending to all of my friends. The red sangria was amazing! It had fresh fruit and coniac and other wonderful things in it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A memorable 59thPastorBVDined on 7/1/2014During mission trios to Brazil I've wished we had a churrascaria in the USA. I was delighted to see one here in Asheville. Reserved a table for our 59th wedding anniversary and had a wonderful night. The food was excellent and the staff treated us like royalty. Price was not bad for us to want to go back again. Would love taking a group from the church to share another memorable night.Special Features:
- Great Addition to the AshevilleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/29/2014It is great to have a Brazilian restaurant in Asheville. Everything about the restaurant is authentic Brazil. The range of meat options is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014One of the better brazilian steakhouse's we have eaten at. Great wine selection as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodHighdiverDined on 6/27/2014Ate several years ago at Porcau in Miami and was looking forward to trying this place. Was not disappointed. The salad bar was huge and had mashed potatoes and broccoli to go along with the meat. Every meat they brought to the table (even when our card was on the red side) was tender and tasty. Loved the whole lamb chops and bacon wrapped filet. The caprihana (drink of Brazil) was refreshing. Great place to take a group and eat for a couple hours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of meat, not so much serviceAVLMikeDined on 6/25/2014The food was very good. Not the best Brazilian steakhouse I have been to, but definitely not the worst. Price was in line with expectations ($34/pp). The only major drawback was the service. The server was grumpy even by Asheville standards, not rude or anything just grumpy.
- Just what I was looking forAlainaVIPDined on 6/24/2014I brought a group of 14 for a relaxed business dinner and it was perfect. The staff were all fantastic and the food very good. The salad bar was huge and the parade of meat fantastic. The house special and lamb top the list of meat but they didn't bring out lamb except once. The pineapple dessert was mouth watering. My only complaint is the tomatoes and mozzarella on the salad bar were both sub par. But for the price you won't be disappointed. An overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but I hate to wasteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2014We dined at Brasilia for my daughter's birthday. The experience was unique and fun. I was dismayed that they would not allow my handicapped mother to take her leftovers home. She has difficulty speaking, chewing, and swallowing so she eats very small portions at a sitting. The food left on her plate was wasted when she could have enjoyed it later (especially for $35!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.