1300 West 9th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113Neighborhood:
BrazilianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.brasagrill.com/
- Phone: (216) 575-0699
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian
- Executive Chef: Marcelo fadul
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Come to The Brasa Grill Steakhouse for all of your occasions. Let someone who knows how to plan a party and make your event the event of the year. Whether you are having a wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, anniversary party or executive dinner, let us help you make any event a special occassion.
- Private Party Contact: Susana Demanuel 8884919581
A word from Brasa Grill
Located downtown in the historic Warehouse District, The Brasa Grill Steakhouse is Cleveland’s first Churrascaria (choo-rah-scah-REE-ah), the name used to describe a restaurant that serves meat, mostly grilled rodizio style, a method of serving the different cuts of meat that originated in the south of Brazil in the early 1800's. Brasa Grill serves a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, chicken, etc., in succession, to each diner individually right at the table, thus there is not a traditional menu. The restaurant features fixed-price continuous tableside service. In addition diners can choose from 40 different salads including sushi, seafood & pastas at their leisure from salad bar. The Brasa Grill Steakhouse offers excellent cuisine, professional service, charming high energy ambience & a festive atmosphere in a large colorful space. Brasa is a haven for meat lovers. From an intimate dinner for 2 to a lavish reception for 300, the Brasa Grill will make your celebration unforgettablContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brasa Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (71)good for groups (69)fit for foodies (35)romantic (27)hot spot (22)notable wine list (18)neighborhood gem (15)kid-friendly (6)great for lunch (6)late-night find (6)great for brunch (5)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Great service not so great foodNicolemDined on 11/16/2014I've been to other Brazilian steak restaurants which all seem to be great in taste but this place was by far the least. The meat was dry and not as tasty as we would expect. I wish we would have known this prior as we would have taken our businesses to a true steakhouse. Two meals and drinks was not cheap so the money we spent would have definitely been well worth it at a nicer steakhouse....though the service was exception and salad bar was by far the best I've seen in any other Brazilian steakhouse.Special Features:
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014For $40-$50 you can get some decent quality cuts of beef, as well as lamb, pork, and turkey. It's a brazilian style steakhouse so you eat all you want and don't even have to get up to serve yourself (although there is a "salad" bar with more than just salad). And the service is very good. You can ask for specific cuts and they will make sure you get them (as long as they actually serve them). I try to come here at least once a year with a few friends. You know, whenever we want to pig out and pig out in style. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousLynn15Dined on 11/15/2014The food was delicious and the servers were very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was very disappointed.MrizerDined on 11/14/2014I've never had a bad experience their before. This is probably my twentieth visit to Brasa and we are not sure how soon we will me back. Service was spotty and slow. We requested one type of meat 4 times. It never made it to our table. They were serving it - they never came over. The "fixings" never made it prior to the meat. I had to ask another waiter to bring them. Overall I'm really disappointed. It was my friend's birthday and we planned on having dessert but they never came back and I had to ask twice for the bill. Not sure I will try my luck again.
- A Wonderful Birthday CelebrationAMRios222Dined on 11/9/2014My boyfriend and I celebrated his 25th birthday there. Let's just say it was an all around INCREDIBLE experience! I made reservations online about a month in advance - requested a "Happy Birthday" dessert and a secluded table. They went above and beyond for my requests & the food was absolutely delicious. Bravo! We will definitely be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth it.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/7/2014Great food. Great service. As much meat as you can eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top five restaurants in ClevelandDeenelDined on 10/25/2014Great food, Great staff... Left full.. I went for my birthday and several from my party had never been there before and all are wanriny to good back really soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good MeatsHappyAnniversaryDined on 10/25/2014This place was a fun experience. It was something that my husband and I had never tried. If you like meat a lot this is the place for you. If your not a big meat person I would say try someplace else. The only bad thing is at this price point I dont think it should be buffet style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- urlovedbyhimDined on 10/25/2014To start, the valet parking was a nice touch because we were running late and this removed the parking search. The staff was cordial and we were seated per our reservation request away from the bar and front door! The buffet was minimal but tasty. The meats were all very tasty and hot! The service was excellent! Never an empty glass! The dress of some of the patrons was a little too informal for such a nice place. A little pricey but worth it for special occasions! We will return!Special Features:
- fantastic food,great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014This restuarant has a salad bar that exceeds expectations. The meats that's they serve our delicious. The service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014This is the fifth time that we have eaten at Brasa Grill and it was beyond wonderful! We had reservations for four of us at 5:00 on a Saturday evening and it was perfect. Not too crowded, we were well taken care of and the food was amazing. The flank steak was especially good! Go hungry because there is a lot of food!Special Features:
- 1111111111Dined on 10/25/2014My wife and I enjoyed our 34th wedding anniversary at the restaurant and enjoyed immensely. I will recommend the Brasa to all my friends and family. Thanks again for a wonderful night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Great Food! Awesome service, our glasses and plates were never empty. The Pumpkin Caramel Brulee was out of this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- favoritetoriDined on 10/24/2014We go to brasa every year for our anniversary. Excellent food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodLiketogooutDined on 10/18/2014The beef was not at all what we expected. Way over seasoned and tough. The filet you could not even cut and that is usually like butter. Not the case this time.Special Features:
- romanticnightcuffsDined on 10/18/2014My husband I had a very nice quiet table for two. It was perfect and romantic for our 16 year anniversary. The staff was pleasant but a few of them were a little hard to understand. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningFoodiebyNatureDined on 10/14/2014I went to Brasa with my fiancee to celebrate me getting a new job, and it turned out to be the perfect place to celebrate! The food was amazing! The meat they bring out to you is cooked perfectly. The buffet had so many different options it was great that I could go up multiple times and not get the same thing twice. The service was also impectable. We never had an empty drink and the servers always knew just when to take empty plates away.Special Features:
- Fun, novel, average valenotapickyeaterDined on 10/13/2014This is a fun dinner spot for groups. All you can eat meat and salad bar. Extensive salad bar. Enjoyable meal but a bit pricey. Five people, eight drinks ran 350 bucks with tip. Tons of sodium in the meat. All preparations seemed to be marinated so get ready for a lot of salty food. I doubt I would go back just because of the price point.Special Features:
- Not what I expecteddanmadioDined on 10/11/2014I've been to this style of restaurant in other cities and Brasa did not measure up. Had to wait 15 minutes for a reservation. Was sent to lounge and no staff approached our table. Salad bar was minimal. No dress code. Men with hats on at tables and dressed in sweatpants. Not the way I like to spend nearly $200 with minimal alcohol.
- Love Brasa GrillLuv2eatmeatDined on 10/11/2014I've eaten at Brasa many times. The food is fantastic! The service is fantastic as well. It's a different experience at Brasa because you don't read off a menu. Your table is bombarded with waiters offering you lamb, pork, all kinds of beef, chicken, etc.... My favorite restaurant by far. Thank you, Brasa Grill for a wonderful night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014This was my first time there and I will definately be returning with more friends!Special Features:
- LadytallLadytallDined on 10/4/2014Well...I was disappointed in the salad bar. I expected what was advertised in their website...40 item salad bar and that was not what was actual. While what was there was good, I would have liked to have more of a variety of items.
- Glorious meat festJasKaneDined on 9/29/2014This was my first visit to Brasa. It met my expectations as I enjoyed the parade of meats brought at a good pace by the attentive servers. The side dishes were weak, but overall a very good dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good food, energetic paceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014great place to eat especially with groups. Noisy, crowded and a bit crampedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014They did not have the reservation I made through Open table to start. Too noisy. Food was fair. Service was only fair. They said dress was upscale casual that definitely did not fit this restaurant.
- Brasa 9/27BrendanVIPDined on 9/27/2014As always the food was great. I would prefer that some of the salad bar vegetables be warm (e.g., mushrooms and green beans).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placemase967Dined on 9/26/2014If you enjoy steak and meat then the Brasa is your place. Enjoyed everything about the evening. Good service and food. Will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- everything it was anticipated to belppcmomDined on 9/26/2014We were looking forward to our dining experience at brasa and was not disappointed! The food was fantastic once again and the service was impeccable. Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's Okaytt26septDined on 9/26/2014It's was okay, would prefer some fresh fruit on the salad bar. The meat was okay but it just didn't seem to agree with me. Most of it was overcooked in my opinion.Special Features:
- Good ValueSobeFoodieVIPDined on 9/24/2014Unlimited salad bar and as much meat as you can eat for one price per person. Great for people who don't mind eating a lot who like eating a lot. Many choices of hot meats and things at the salad bar. They get you on the alcohol, but if you don't over-indulge on the alcohol, you bill at the end will be very reasonable.Special Features:
- Unique and Impressive!SirEatsalotDined on 9/23/2014This was my first time trying Brasa and I was very impressed by everything they had to offer. We had a quiet and romantic dinner with impressive service. I never had to look for a server, they were at our table side again and again to fulfill our every need. It is a buffet restaurant however they actually bring the main courses to your table until you are bursting at the seams! I can't wait to try them again...I'm sure it will be soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat was over cookedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Most of the meats i had was over cooked and we had to wait for re fills on our drinks, which was needed to wash down the dry meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance, fair meatSuperchic1kDined on 9/21/2014Brasa is in a beautiful historic building, on a street that ends right at Lake Erie. A Sunday after a Browns home game might not be the best time to go, mostly for traffic and parking. The atmosphere is amazing, the service was attentive and friendly, but the meat was disappointing. There didn't seem to be any seasoning or marinating of the different cuts, so everything tasted the same. I just think that for $40 a person, in a meal that is focused on meat, there should be something flavorful and enticing to make you look forward to.Special Features:
- Awesome restaurant!Kimmyishere1964Dined on 9/20/2014my boyfriend and I enjoyed our first experience at Brasa grill and will definitely be back! Great service and food. We had a fun time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodNHURL19Dined on 9/13/2014The food and waiting staff was very nice and was a great experience. The only thing i had a problem with is when waiting for a table at the bar we were not asked for our drink order for the 15-20 mins we sat there.Special Features:
- Be hungry when you goSummerLuvrDined on 9/13/2014We celebrated a special occasion with seven people in our party and it was fun. It is mostly meat options and you have to be prepared to eat non-stop. The salad bar was very good and plenty of variety. The service was excellent and the server went out of he way to make sure our evening was special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- donnamarieDined on 9/8/2014First time at Brasa. Thought the meat on the sword had been heated too many times. Not all of it, but alot. The fresh meat was great the other dry. The salad bar was great. the drinks that I had was different and very tasty(pineapple marg. )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodEnriqueDined on 9/7/2014This restaurant is great for people who loves meat!! Every cut of meat comes out at the right temperature and cooked perfectly. The sides and the food bar are great to compliment the meat! Always is a great place to spend quality time with friends!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High End Buffetixlr8VIPDined on 9/6/2014For an abundance of proteins in 13 varieties, Brasa is for you. Similar to the Brazilian steak house cousins, Brasa offers a long list of meats accompanied by a large food bar, inclusive of salad, hot appetizers, pastas, etc. The quality of the food is better than the standard restaurant, but the portions are what make this a good deal. Also, the notoriety of enjoying a full service dining experience is positive. Points to consider: Only eat from the servers who have noticeable fresh meat. Items like bacon wrapped turkey and sausage are not top of most peoples' lists, so they tend to be recycled in the ovens. Also, limit your visit(s) to the food bar - there is nothing on that bar that should interest you.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014The service was great! The food was really good for the most part, although the filet wrapped in bacon and the lamb were very disappointing.Special Features: