Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
8551 Brier Creek Pkwy
Raleigh, NC 27617Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brasasteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 9195443344
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Brasa features a large private dining room that can seat up to 95 guests or can be separated into 3 sections with huge thick curtains (sound resistant). We welcome Meetings, Wedding Parties, Reunions, Showers, Birthday and Family groups.
- Private Party Contact: Roxana Martin 8669446681
- Entertainment: We have live Jazz on Wednesday/Thursday from 6:30-9:30 p.m. and Friday/Saturday from 6:30-10:30 p.m.
- Special Events: We offer private dining facilities for parties with 20 guests or more. Please inquire by giving us a call at 919-544-3344. Or e-mail us at email@example.com.
A word from Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
Brasa Steakhouse is an authentic Brazilian rodizio style restaurant. Rodizio is a method of serving fire-roasted meat that originates in Southern Brazil. We offer 13 different cuts of meat, including beef, pork, lamb, and chicken.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Raleigh ›
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
191 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (140)good for groups (97)romantic (86)great for brunch (65)fit for foodies (51)great for lunch (38)kid-friendly (25)neighborhood gem (22)hot spot (21)notable wine list (16)late-night find (14)vibrant bar scene (12)scenic view (6)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- bestOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/31/2014Food was great especially the bacon wrapped chicken and garlic sirloin....waffles were airey and good...ambience real nice settingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service On A New Level!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014As a former server/waiter it is always an exercise in faith when I take my wife out to a "Nice" supper. Customer service in many establishments has gone the way of the Dodo Bird and as a result I often find myself exercising more restraint than enjoying my meal. I am VERY happy to say that this could not be farther from the truth in this instance. Our server "Kenny" was by far the most attentive, personable, knowledgeable, and outgoing server we have had the opportunity to encounter in YEARS. In all honesty it was the kind of dining experience that reminds me that there IS hope for the dining industry after all. Not only will we be back, but we WILL be requesting Kenny as our server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceNickBVIPDined on 8/29/2014The service at Brasa is superb. The meat is of course the draw, and is excellent, and the hot/cold bar isn't too bad either.Special Features:
- You gotta goOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014All i can say is wow! We certainly will be back. Loved the buffet and loved the meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great salad bar. Disappointing meatus0712Dined on 8/23/2014Went there a Friday evening with my parents. The salad bar was great with lots of fresh options. The meat on the other hand was quite disappointing. We didn't get a lot of different options and the quality of the meat that we did get was not very good. A few slices here and there were good but overall quite dissapointing.Special Features:
- BrasaTheHappyCoupleDined on 8/23/2014Overall, we had a great time. The food was very good and we will be back with other friends in the near future.Special Features:
- The Phenomenal Tasty ExperienceTasteHavenDined on 8/22/2014Took our mother in-law here for her first visit as a birthday gift and the service and food was phenomenal. Optimistically Inexplicably Great Place to dine.Special Features:
- It could have been a lot betterNCkimberlyDined on 8/15/2014I went with my husband and two teenage sons who are in college. They were ready to eat. The hot and cold bar was good, but not great. A lot of things really didn't have a lot of flavor or just tasted odd. We enjoy going out to eat, Mura, Bida Manda and Stanbury most recently, so we are open to all food options. But a lot of the offerings missed the mark. The meat course had a lot more fat than we remembered and not the good kind. All in all, we would have rather spent that amount of money elsewhere. Service was good.Special Features:
- Truly enjoyedHRDavisDined on 8/10/2014This was our first time for Sunday brunch. It was very good and wonderfully priced as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experience.ArnakDined on 8/9/2014I Have visited Brasa a couple of times. I find the atmosphere to be perfect for a special night out. On our last visit I was not very impressed with the meats that were brought to our table or the young man bringing them. First the meats. I found the chicken good but dry with the seasoning overdone to compensate for the quality. The pork ribs were inedible and after one bite I just pushed the meat aside. The beef selection was was decent two of the cuts really stood out to me. The House steak never fails to satisfy and the sirloin was excellent. the bacon wrapped tenderloin was also very good. I could have done without the others for reason varying from poor meat quality to bad taste. Our waitress Sheila was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingBest4everDined on 8/9/2014Everything was amazing!!!! This is by far the best restaurant I've ever been to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014The food was fantastic and enough variety for all. Overall, the food was amazing but I did not like some items, based on my own personal taste buds not for lack of seasoning. This was a great night for our anniversary and will come back again!Special Features:
- Great Early DinnermamabearroarsDined on 8/8/2014Took my father-in-law for his birthday. It was a great experience. We went early at 6pm because we also brought our small children. The wait staff was great and the bar was wonderfully arranged and stocked. The meat service was quick and courteous with a delicious assortment of fine meats.Special Features:
- Carnivore's DelightInnkeeper215VIPDined on 8/7/2014Every now and then, I get a craving for a hearty Beef meal and a Brazilian Steakhouse is one of the places I turn to for satisfaction. Brasa was definitely one of the better ones I have had the pleasure of dining. Sometimes, the meats are under seasoned so that they look good, but don't have the flavor they should. At Brasa, the meats were very well seasoned and perfectly prepared. Fillet rubbed with garlic was fantastic. Fillet wrapped with bacon was okay since the bacon was a little flabby. Top Lion was rubbed with lots of flavor and was perfectly delicious. Service was excellent as usual. I'd highly recommend Brasa to anyone.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnermangoshakeDined on 8/5/2014The service was wonderful and the food was delicious. We ordered the Gold option and were full after trying almost all the meats and some appetizers. Don't fill up on the salad bar! If you don't want to spend too much and don't eat beef, pork, chicken, or lamb, then go ahead and just order the salad bar, which can be filling in itself with the different salads, soups, seafood options, fruits, and cooked sides. As for the meats, I'd recommend everything except the chicken (spouse liked them all except curry and hearts), pork loin (a little dry); the beef cuts were my favorite and they each had different flavors. Also, they gave us a free chocolate mousse for our dessert to celebrate our anniversary, which was thoughtful and delicious!Special Features:
- Great Service...dave28460Dined on 8/4/2014Excellent place to take family or friends for special occasions! The food choices are wonderful and everyone can find something to enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulWindFlash2Dined on 8/3/2014From the food to the service, this place is wonderful! Right from the start, the staff treated us as special guests. Everything was explained regarding how the food service works with all our questions answered professionally and with patient understanding...it was our first visit. The food quality was beyond excellent. Every item on the buffet was done perfectly and each of the meats brought out were done to perfection. Our staff made the experience even better. Everyone was wonderful and friendly and we had a fantastic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time experience!WorldTraveler101Dined on 8/3/2014This was my first time at Brasa. We made reservations via Open Table so no problem with seating on time. Brunch selection was expansive and very tasty.Special Features:
- Nice laid back atmospheregr8eatsDined on 8/2/2014Brasa is an excellent spot. I went for my birthday and had an excellent time. Even though I went late about 10:30, the food was still fresh. What an unbelievable experience. Will definitely go back again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerJayyzrDined on 8/2/2014Do not eat before you go, come hungry, great food, great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Date NightKtickleDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I chose Brasa for our date night. Everything was great. My only complaint is that we only had about 4 of the 13 meats offered to us. We didn't get to experience all 13. I really enjoyed the parmesan chicken though. Also, in other reviews I saw things such as mashed potatoes but they weren't on the hot bar. I'm not sure if it was something we had to order extra but if it was we were never offered the opportunity. We told our server this was our first time. He kind of rushed through what the experience would be like. I would like to come back in hopes that we are offered all 13 meats. Overall the food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of foodFredRDined on 8/1/2014The appetizer bar is filled with a good selection food and can be ordered with no meat. That's my next plan, as long as I go in knowing it I won't be disappointed. The meats are all good, some better than others, but nothing truly outstanding. If you've never been it's definitely worth a trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our anniversary dinnernallen1015Dined on 7/27/2014Brasa Steakhouse was fantastic with their choice of salad bar and hot side bar. It was difficult to limit what we ate there to save room for the choice of 15 meats. We thought the meats were delicious and the staff was very educated and informative about the food. thank you for a great romantic evening. we sat by the water fountain in the middle of the room.Special Features:
- It was perfect.momemtDined on 7/26/2014The only food we had a problem with was the chicken leg we all had it and it was dry and burnt tasting. Also when we were asked how we like the food 2 said well one said med well. most of the meat was either rare/medium/rare. Finally after stating it a few times and having to change plates cause they were full of meat blood. They got the idea. But it did ruin the taste of some.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always wonderfulRAS28Dined on 7/26/2014We have eaten at Brasa's many times, for dinner and for lunch. ON this occasion we ate lunch and were not disappointed. The food, as always was wonderful. I like that they vary the entrees from time to time. And, at 12 dollars it is by far the best lunch and the best buffet in the Triangle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tootsie10Dined on 7/26/2014We had salad bar only. Thought it was a good meal for the price. I especially liked some of the usual things such as the marinated eggplant. Everything was tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!DanielDined on 7/25/2014Brasa was exactly what I was looking for in a resturant, you will definitely see me again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Fun place but loud. It is a dining experience. Great salad/side bar. It was a dinner with coworkers. Good meats, some cuts were a bit fatty but good in general. Great wine selection for drinkers too. The music was decent too, live jazz would be a plus on a date night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- too much noise and expenaivecescoDined on 7/23/2014Too much noise and expensive....,.................................Special Features:
- CristianDined on 7/21/2014Was a little worried to come to Brasa after reading some reviews, but am glad i did. Came on weeknight for anniversary dinner, and both of us enjoyed all the food. The pineapple was especially tasty, and the servers were all really nice. All in all, great experience and would probably come again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeRyanc4242Dined on 7/19/2014Been to Rioz at myrtle beach and in my opinion, this place is a little better without a long drive to get there. I would definitely suggest this to my family and friends. A little pricey, but worth every centSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy AnniversaryitbnitraDined on 7/18/2014My husband and I came here to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and it was wonderful. The ambiance was very romantic and the food was absolutely amazing! It was truly a great dining experience! Happy Anniversary to us!Special Features:
- Decline in qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/15/2014quality of food has gone way down. When I saw the 96 health score at the hostess stand I wanted to leave but we were starving. The meat was tough of chewy. We will not be going backSpecial Features:
- MehFoodTouristDined on 7/14/2014The ambience in this restaurant was nice, the service was good, the food was average. When I walked away after having paid 50+ dollars for an average meal and a couple of beers I realized I would not be back. What the restaurant lacked was "zing"! I eat out often and can recommend many other restaurants where $50 will buy you a much more satisfying meal. So, unless you really want to try 12 different variations on beef and chicken take your hard-earned bucks elsewhere.
- WONDERFUL!!!!!Shonff2014Dined on 7/13/2014Every since the first time I walked in the door the food has been amazing. It is worth every penny spent.Special Features:
- Very pleasantJustmeDined on 7/12/2014I enjoyed this restaurant. I took a friend here for their birthday. The ambiance and services was awesome. We loved the live band. It had a jazz vibe, which was excellent for us. I recommend this restaurant highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuthenticBrazilianWannaBeDined on 7/11/2014I returned from a month in Brazil for the World Cup and wanted to take my girlfriend out for a churrascaria experience. Brasa does a wonderful job recreating that environment both in atmosphere and, more importantly, the food. While one could have an excellent meal just at the buffet, it would be a mistake. The meats offered are authentic charrascaria fare and well worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!!Finedining101Dined on 7/6/2014I would be definitely coming back!!! I love this place!!!!!! B.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/6/2014Included raspberry champagne or mimosa, salad bar was enormous, made-to-order omelets and belgian waffles, on top of the normal meats.Special Features:
- BrasaVillageDined on 7/5/2014The service was excellent and the food was cooked exactly how we wanted. The staff was very polite and provided us everything we needed.Special Features: