Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
8551 Brier Creek Pkwy
Raleigh, NC 27617Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brasasteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (919) 544-3344
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Brasa features a large private dining room that can seat up to 95 guests or can be separated into
3 sections with huge thick curtains (sound resistant). We welcome Meetings, Wedding Parties, Reunions, Showers, Birthday and Family groups.
- Private Party Contact: Roxana Martin 8669446681
- Entertainment: We have live Jazz on Wednesday/Thursday from 6:30-9:30 p.m. and Friday/Saturday from 6:30-10:30 p.m.
- Special Events: We offer private dining facilities for parties with 20 guests or more. Please inquire by giving us a call at 919-544-3344. Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A word from Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
Brasa Steakhouse is an authentic Brazilian rodizio style restaurant. Rodizio is a method of serving fire-roasted meat that originates in Southern Brazil. We offer 13 different cuts of meat, including beef, pork, lamb, and chicken.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Raleigh ›
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
140 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (96)good for groups (69)romantic (65)fit for foodies (39)great for brunch (35)great for lunch (23)neighborhood gem (14)hot spot (14)late-night find (11)notable wine list (10)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- 17 YR ANNIVERSARYOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Our experience at Barasa was not what we have had in the past. Our server was nice turned in our lobster order and we proceeded to get food from the buffet. We waited about 10 min with our stones turned up on green. Two employees came where we were sitting cut ,meat and left out without asking us if we wanted any meat. It was our 17yr anniversary and that's why we came.We asked one of the emoloyees if they could ask someone to please bring us some meat to our table while my wife waited on her lobster. Several employees did come to our table and said they were sorry and proceded to take care of our table. The lobster came and my wife was very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a very good experience. Poor and over priced!SteveDined on 11/15/2014Meats were fatty and tough. Prime rib was horrible. It was a 13 course meat experience and out of all the meats were tough, fatty and they ran out of chicken livers on a Saturday night???? Chicken was good and the buffet/food bar was nice. We especially liked the different exotic types of food in the bar. I had specifically requested that it was my wife's birthday and the waiter indicted that desserts were limited!!!!
- First visit to a BrazilianJasonDined on 11/14/2014This was our first visit to a Brazilian Steakhouse. If you have not been before, a word of advice, get SMALL potions of each item. You will find there are 2 or 3 items that are absolutely your favorites, and you don't want to fill up on the other choices, good as they may be. Also, make sure you do not have plans afterwards. We ordered immediately upon arrival and still were there for over an hour and a half. And a belly full of meat does not go away like a belly full of carbs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little better than okJeffDined on 11/13/2014Better than average, but still not quite there. The meat was not cooked enough. Medium rare is great, but dripping blood from the center is not. We asked for something cooked a little more in the middle but they never made it happen. The live piano playing was nice but far too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat Lovers ParadiseHarley51Dined on 11/9/2014If you love meat this is the place to go. A must try is the gilled pineapple. We could have eaten a whole one. You will definitely be full when you leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brasa is Great!TurnerrDined on 11/1/2014Celebrated our 36th anniversary at Brasa. The food was excellent. I would highly recommend it. We will be going back!Special Features:
- Great food and fun!OnehappyeveningDined on 11/1/2014We celebrated the engagement of a young couple at the restaurant and everyone loved it. So unique and unusual.Special Features:
- Full of FreshnessClassyandSassyDined on 10/28/2014My experience at Brass was a positive one and I plan on returning. The first word that comes to mind is "fresh." The food was very fresh and enjoyable. I was surprised at the wide selection of food offered on the appetizer and salad bar. I paid for the gold meal that included the meat runners bringing me four unlimited freshly roasted meats that were delicious. My favorite was the chicken. The atmosphere was fun, mature, and romantic. I look forward to returning.Special Features:
- An experienceKittysclawsDined on 10/27/2014This is the first time my husband and I have visited a Brazilian restaurant and we were excited. The waiter explained what to expect and how things worked. You have a small rock on the table painted red on one side and green on the other. If you want more meats turn it over to show green; to stop, back to red. The bacon wrapped chicken was very very good. There is also an extensive appetizer bar, with salad fixings, soups, cheeses and seafood. We had a great time and the service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow what an experience!Foodie4lifDined on 10/25/2014If you love meat and something completely unique, Brasa is the place for you. Dinner was amazing and service was outstanding! Cold and Hot bar and 13 different types of meat...how can one not find something to love about this place. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool interior,mediocre foodRussVIPDined on 10/25/2014Been to other Brazilian style steakhouses and this one could use some polish. The steak guy rarely comes by your table and the sausage, pork and chicken guy are around all the time. When you do get some beef, remember that this is a steakhouse, it's sliced off so thinly that to might get two whole bites out of it. It's clear they want you to fill up on other stuff and avoid giving you anything that you actually came for (I.e.- steak). Interior was intesting and the service was adequate. Price point is too high for what you get.
- Wonderful dining experience!ATaylorDined on 10/20/2014We chose Brasa to celebrate our anniversary. A friend had recommended and was excited to go. The food, ambiance, service...everything was so much more than we expected. We will be going again, and we highly recommend Brasa to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Other than our waiter being inattentive, my group and I were very impressed with the food here! The pork was the only cut of meat we had that was really dry.Special Features:
- Amazing dinnerdevlynDined on 10/17/2014We went to Braza for a birthday celebration and the food and service were amazing! It is a little pricey especially for people with small appetites so I would recommend it for special occasions and suggest you go hungry or have plenty of time to sit and enjoy everything. Don't fill up on the appetizer/salad bar before getting a chance to sample all the meats! Overall it was a wonderful experience!!Special Features:
- excellentAundreaDined on 10/8/2014We went for our 20th anniversary and had a fantastic time. Our servers were wonderful. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brasa reviewjustaguywhoatesomewhereDined on 10/4/2014Went here for our anniversary. We received world-class service. Tried hard to think of anything negative about our dining experience, and came up with nothing. Its a pricy meal, but deservingly so. The food quality was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to hang with friendsKaywill15Dined on 9/27/2014I made a reservation for 4 and 3 of is never had been. My party was concerned about the pricing but in the end it was worth every penny. Great service and even a better selection of food on the hot/cold bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem in Raleighwbecker197Dined on 9/27/2014Was visiting Raleigh with my daughter to see the state Capitol and museums. Decided to check out Brasa. It is up by the airport so a little bit of a drive from downtown, but well worth the trip. Service was excellent, the food is very well prepared, and the salad bar is amazing. We will definitely go again the next time we visit Raleigh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its always good. Excellentmrsjones930Dined on 9/27/2014Of course some things you cant do or go every day or week. But, this is different and has choises for foodies and simple palets just the same. Its a way to explore new things. I love the beef and the sausage. Our guest were really impressed with our resturant choice.Special Features:
- One of our favoritesRAS28Dined on 9/26/2014Brasa is one of our favorite restaurants in the Triangle. Great food and always an enjoyable experience. This visit was for their lunch buffet which is without question the best deal in the region. Never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a big night outMadJackDined on 9/25/2014The hot and cold bar was wonderful, an we managed to make it all the way through the rotation of meats, plus the cinnamon-grilled pineapple. Some of the meats were outstanding, the rest were very good. Not much room left for dessert, so no idea if those are as excellent as the meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for Business DinnersPhilTDined on 9/24/2014Something for everyone and as much variety as they want.Special Features:
- Advocate to runawayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/24/2014I have been a big fan of Brasa in the past. Both for personal and professional dining I have found Brasa to be an excellent restaurant. However... When I walked in and saw a 90 for the sanitation rating and I was hosting a business lunch I was appalled and embarrassed. I also found that the meats were overdone, dry and not truly brazillian in nature. Very disappointed.
- RM graciousmuthrDined on 9/16/2014My group had less than a pleasureable experience. The restaurant manager came to the table and was gracious regarding our comments to the server. Unfortunately, this was not a "good" night for Brasa. When the bill came the manager took care of our bill, which was appreciated.
- could have been betternolanesDined on 9/15/2014I have been to Brasa before and I was not as impressed as I was the first time,I raved about the first experience so it was my plan that i would surprise my husband with a birthday dinner there. The waiter was great but the over all experience fell short. One of the men who were cutting our meat actually stabbed my husband with a knife and because my husband was trying to enjoy his evening he did not complain.Then when i requested a certain dessert for my husband they came out with a horrible display a warmed up microwave muffin with whip cream . Sadly I was also disappointed that the meats and pineapple came out cold for me. I wish i had a better experience that was consistent with my first visit there.Special Features:
- Exceeds ExpectationsBrasaSteakhouseVirginDined on 9/15/2014This was my first experience at a Brazilian Steakhouse and it exceeded my expectations. The wait staff was excellent and I really like how there is essentially no wait before you are eating.Special Features:
- date, not familymanwithamicDined on 9/14/2014Service and food were excellent at Brasa. I took my family there for a special occasion. That's 5 of us, young Michael even wore a suit. I wasn't happy that the 12 and 8 yr. old were charged full price. I didn't let the $260 bill ruin the night, but I won't be back.Special Features:
- brasabarbersurgenDined on 9/13/2014Brasa brazilian steak house has a great atmosphere & the food is good. Would've been great if my wife & I could've just split the gold package but the experience of having meat carved at your table onto your plate was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceWhodatsaintsDined on 9/13/2014The servers were spot on & very friendly. Very easy going & went with the flow. We were joking & kidding around with them & they joined right in with the banter. Neither one missed a beat. This made the dining experience even more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, ok serviceLoveBraziliandiningDined on 9/12/2014The food was great. After dining at other Brazilian restaurants, I can say that it took the server l longer to make the first visit to our table and the meat servers didn't frequent our table as often as other restaurants. The food was delicious and the valet service was above great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost like beeing in BrazilIlBartoDined on 9/11/2014Very nice experience, Very close to a real Steak house un BrazilSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeZeppelinDined on 9/9/2014Went there with coworkers. Had a lot of fun. Salad bar is great. Meat selection is pretty decent too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT WHAT EXPECTEDTBUFFYDined on 9/7/2014I EXPECTED WONDERFUL MEATS BUT WAS DISAPPOINTED. THE MEATS WERE VERY SALTY AND STRINGY, I LIKE MY STEAKS MED- MED RARE AND IT WAS EITHER VERY WELL DONE OR RAW. THE OMELET AND WAFFLE BAR WERE GOOD, ALTHOUGH ONE OF THE WAFFLE MAKERS PRETTY MUCH ACTED LIKE IT WAS A HASSEL FOR US TO BE THERE. WAITRESS WAS SLOW GETTING ITEM ASKED FOR, THIS WAS BEFORE IT STARTED GETTING BUSY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was a little disappointed overalleltorroDined on 9/6/2014I was a little disappointed overall. I do not feel the quality of the food or service was worth the cost of the meal.
- Better than RiozPickyEaterDined on 9/6/2014I've seen Brasa compared unfavorably to Rioz in Myrtle Beach. But I found that the service was definitely better, the salad bar superior, the ambiance more pleasant, and the general experience more relaxed and comfortable. With people at our table having varied preferences for meat doneness, the staff was extremely responsive, remembering which person wanted rare, and which preferred well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/4/2014Was Good, but they didn't gave me the 20% I was offer for my husband's birthday. If they give special offer to their loyal customers they have to make it happenSpecial Features:
- Mon night...DolFanDined on 9/1/2014Normally very good. Not the case this last time. Young boy bringing meat around was brand new.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- besteateat7eDined on 8/31/2014Food was great especially the bacon wrapped chicken and garlic sirloin....waffles were airey and good...ambience real nice settingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service On A New Level!Service2Die4Dined on 8/29/2014As a former server/waiter it is always an exercise in faith when I take my wife out to a "Nice" supper. Customer service in many establishments has gone the way of the Dodo Bird and as a result I often find myself exercising more restraint than enjoying my meal. I am VERY happy to say that this could not be farther from the truth in this instance. Our server "Kenny" was by far the most attentive, personable, knowledgeable, and outgoing server we have had the opportunity to encounter in YEARS. In all honesty it was the kind of dining experience that reminds me that there IS hope for the dining industry after all. Not only will we be back, but we WILL be requesting Kenny as our server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceNickBVIPDined on 8/29/2014The service at Brasa is superb. The meat is of course the draw, and is excellent, and the hot/cold bar isn't too bad either.Special Features: