Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
8551 Brier Creek Pkwy
Raleigh, NC 27617Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brasasteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 9195443344x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Brasa features a large private dining room that can seat up to 95 guests or can be separated into
3 sections with huge thick curtains (sound resistant). We welcome Meetings, Wedding Parties, Reunions, Showers, Birthday and Family groups.
- Private Party Contact: Roxana Martin 8669446681
- Entertainment: We have live Jazz on Wednesday/Thursday from 6:30-9:30 p.m. and Friday/Saturday from 6:30-10:30 p.m.
- Special Events: We offer private dining facilities for parties with 20 guests or more. Please inquire by giving us a call at 919-544-3344. Or e-mail us at email@example.com.
A word from Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
Brasa Steakhouse is an authentic Brazilian rodizio style restaurant. Rodizio is a method of serving fire-roasted meat that originates in Southern Brazil. We offer 13 different cuts of meat, including beef, pork, lamb, and chicken.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Raleigh ›
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (105)good for groups (75)romantic (71)fit for foodies (42)great for brunch (37)great for lunch (23)neighborhood gem (17)hot spot (16)notable wine list (11)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (9)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- Amazing dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We went to Braza for a birthday celebration and the food and service were amazing! It is a little pricey especially for people with small appetites so I would recommend it for special occasions and suggest you go hungry or have plenty of time to sit and enjoy everything. Don't fill up on the appetizer/salad bar before getting a chance to sample all the meats! Overall it was a wonderful experience!!Special Features:
- excellentAundreaDined on 10/8/2014We went for our 20th anniversary and had a fantastic time. Our servers were wonderful. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brasa reviewjustaguywhoatesomewhereDined on 10/4/2014Went here for our anniversary. We received world-class service. Tried hard to think of anything negative about our dining experience, and came up with nothing. Its a pricy meal, but deservingly so. The food quality was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to hang with friendsKaywill15Dined on 9/27/2014I made a reservation for 4 and 3 of is never had been. My party was concerned about the pricing but in the end it was worth every penny. Great service and even a better selection of food on the hot/cold bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem in Raleighwbecker197Dined on 9/27/2014Was visiting Raleigh with my daughter to see the state Capitol and museums. Decided to check out Brasa. It is up by the airport so a little bit of a drive from downtown, but well worth the trip. Service was excellent, the food is very well prepared, and the salad bar is amazing. We will definitely go again the next time we visit Raleigh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its always good. Excellentmrsjones930Dined on 9/27/2014Of course some things you cant do or go every day or week. But, this is different and has choises for foodies and simple palets just the same. Its a way to explore new things. I love the beef and the sausage. Our guest were really impressed with our resturant choice.Special Features:
- One of our favoritesRAS28Dined on 9/26/2014Brasa is one of our favorite restaurants in the Triangle. Great food and always an enjoyable experience. This visit was for their lunch buffet which is without question the best deal in the region. Never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a big night outMadJackDined on 9/25/2014The hot and cold bar was wonderful, an we managed to make it all the way through the rotation of meats, plus the cinnamon-grilled pineapple. Some of the meats were outstanding, the rest were very good. Not much room left for dessert, so no idea if those are as excellent as the meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for Business DinnersPhilTDined on 9/24/2014Something for everyone and as much variety as they want.Special Features:
- Advocate to runawayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/24/2014I have been a big fan of Brasa in the past. Both for personal and professional dining I have found Brasa to be an excellent restaurant. However... When I walked in and saw a 90 for the sanitation rating and I was hosting a business lunch I was appalled and embarrassed. I also found that the meats were overdone, dry and not truly brazillian in nature. Very disappointed.
- RM graciousmuthrDined on 9/16/2014My group had less than a pleasureable experience. The restaurant manager came to the table and was gracious regarding our comments to the server. Unfortunately, this was not a "good" night for Brasa. When the bill came the manager took care of our bill, which was appreciated.
- could have been betternolanesDined on 9/15/2014I have been to Brasa before and I was not as impressed as I was the first time,I raved about the first experience so it was my plan that i would surprise my husband with a birthday dinner there. The waiter was great but the over all experience fell short. One of the men who were cutting our meat actually stabbed my husband with a knife and because my husband was trying to enjoy his evening he did not complain.Then when i requested a certain dessert for my husband they came out with a horrible display a warmed up microwave muffin with whip cream . Sadly I was also disappointed that the meats and pineapple came out cold for me. I wish i had a better experience that was consistent with my first visit there.Special Features:
- Exceeds ExpectationsBrasaSteakhouseVirginDined on 9/15/2014This was my first experience at a Brazilian Steakhouse and it exceeded my expectations. The wait staff was excellent and I really like how there is essentially no wait before you are eating.Special Features:
- date, not familymanwithamicDined on 9/14/2014Service and food were excellent at Brasa. I took my family there for a special occasion. That's 5 of us, young Michael even wore a suit. I wasn't happy that the 12 and 8 yr. old were charged full price. I didn't let the $260 bill ruin the night, but I won't be back.Special Features:
- brasabarbersurgenDined on 9/13/2014Brasa brazilian steak house has a great atmosphere & the food is good. Would've been great if my wife & I could've just split the gold package but the experience of having meat carved at your table onto your plate was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceWhodatsaintsDined on 9/13/2014The servers were spot on & very friendly. Very easy going & went with the flow. We were joking & kidding around with them & they joined right in with the banter. Neither one missed a beat. This made the dining experience even more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, ok serviceLoveBraziliandiningDined on 9/12/2014The food was great. After dining at other Brazilian restaurants, I can say that it took the server l longer to make the first visit to our table and the meat servers didn't frequent our table as often as other restaurants. The food was delicious and the valet service was above great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost like beeing in BrazilIlBartoDined on 9/11/2014Very nice experience, Very close to a real Steak house un BrazilSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeZeppelinDined on 9/9/2014Went there with coworkers. Had a lot of fun. Salad bar is great. Meat selection is pretty decent too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT WHAT EXPECTEDTBUFFYDined on 9/7/2014I EXPECTED WONDERFUL MEATS BUT WAS DISAPPOINTED. THE MEATS WERE VERY SALTY AND STRINGY, I LIKE MY STEAKS MED- MED RARE AND IT WAS EITHER VERY WELL DONE OR RAW. THE OMELET AND WAFFLE BAR WERE GOOD, ALTHOUGH ONE OF THE WAFFLE MAKERS PRETTY MUCH ACTED LIKE IT WAS A HASSEL FOR US TO BE THERE. WAITRESS WAS SLOW GETTING ITEM ASKED FOR, THIS WAS BEFORE IT STARTED GETTING BUSY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was a little disappointed overalleltorroDined on 9/6/2014I was a little disappointed overall. I do not feel the quality of the food or service was worth the cost of the meal.
- Better than RiozPickyEaterDined on 9/6/2014I've seen Brasa compared unfavorably to Rioz in Myrtle Beach. But I found that the service was definitely better, the salad bar superior, the ambiance more pleasant, and the general experience more relaxed and comfortable. With people at our table having varied preferences for meat doneness, the staff was extremely responsive, remembering which person wanted rare, and which preferred well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/4/2014Was Good, but they didn't gave me the 20% I was offer for my husband's birthday. If they give special offer to their loyal customers they have to make it happenSpecial Features:
- Mon night...DolFanDined on 9/1/2014Normally very good. Not the case this last time. Young boy bringing meat around was brand new.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- besteateat7eDined on 8/31/2014Food was great especially the bacon wrapped chicken and garlic sirloin....waffles were airey and good...ambience real nice settingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service On A New Level!Service2Die4Dined on 8/29/2014As a former server/waiter it is always an exercise in faith when I take my wife out to a "Nice" supper. Customer service in many establishments has gone the way of the Dodo Bird and as a result I often find myself exercising more restraint than enjoying my meal. I am VERY happy to say that this could not be farther from the truth in this instance. Our server "Kenny" was by far the most attentive, personable, knowledgeable, and outgoing server we have had the opportunity to encounter in YEARS. In all honesty it was the kind of dining experience that reminds me that there IS hope for the dining industry after all. Not only will we be back, but we WILL be requesting Kenny as our server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceNickBVIPDined on 8/29/2014The service at Brasa is superb. The meat is of course the draw, and is excellent, and the hot/cold bar isn't too bad either.Special Features:
- You gotta goOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014All i can say is wow! We certainly will be back. Loved the buffet and loved the meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great salad bar. Disappointing meatus0712Dined on 8/23/2014Went there a Friday evening with my parents. The salad bar was great with lots of fresh options. The meat on the other hand was quite disappointing. We didn't get a lot of different options and the quality of the meat that we did get was not very good. A few slices here and there were good but overall quite dissapointing.Special Features:
- BrasaTheHappyCoupleDined on 8/23/2014Overall, we had a great time. The food was very good and we will be back with other friends in the near future.Special Features:
- Brasa....yeaPickyEaterDined on 8/22/2014I really enjoyed the atmosphere. It was laid back but elegant. I have been raving about my experience. The food was amazing. Service needs a little work. I will return very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Phenomenal Tasty ExperienceTasteHavenDined on 8/22/2014Took our mother in-law here for her first visit as a birthday gift and the service and food was phenomenal. Optimistically Inexplicably Great Place to dine.Special Features:
- It could have been a lot betterNCkimberlyDined on 8/15/2014I went with my husband and two teenage sons who are in college. They were ready to eat. The hot and cold bar was good, but not great. A lot of things really didn't have a lot of flavor or just tasted odd. We enjoy going out to eat, Mura, Bida Manda and Stanbury most recently, so we are open to all food options. But a lot of the offerings missed the mark. The meat course had a lot more fat than we remembered and not the good kind. All in all, we would have rather spent that amount of money elsewhere. Service was good.Special Features:
- Truly enjoyedHRDavisDined on 8/10/2014This was our first time for Sunday brunch. It was very good and wonderfully priced as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experience.ArnakDined on 8/9/2014I Have visited Brasa a couple of times. I find the atmosphere to be perfect for a special night out. On our last visit I was not very impressed with the meats that were brought to our table or the young man bringing them. First the meats. I found the chicken good but dry with the seasoning overdone to compensate for the quality. The pork ribs were inedible and after one bite I just pushed the meat aside. The beef selection was was decent two of the cuts really stood out to me. The House steak never fails to satisfy and the sirloin was excellent. the bacon wrapped tenderloin was also very good. I could have done without the others for reason varying from poor meat quality to bad taste. Our waitress Sheila was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingBest4everDined on 8/9/2014Everything was amazing!!!! This is by far the best restaurant I've ever been to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014The food was fantastic and enough variety for all. Overall, the food was amazing but I did not like some items, based on my own personal taste buds not for lack of seasoning. This was a great night for our anniversary and will come back again!Special Features:
- Great Early DinnermamabearroarsDined on 8/8/2014Took my father-in-law for his birthday. It was a great experience. We went early at 6pm because we also brought our small children. The wait staff was great and the bar was wonderfully arranged and stocked. The meat service was quick and courteous with a delicious assortment of fine meats.Special Features:
- Carnivore's DelightInnkeeper215VIPDined on 8/7/2014Every now and then, I get a craving for a hearty Beef meal and a Brazilian Steakhouse is one of the places I turn to for satisfaction. Brasa was definitely one of the better ones I have had the pleasure of dining. Sometimes, the meats are under seasoned so that they look good, but don't have the flavor they should. At Brasa, the meats were very well seasoned and perfectly prepared. Fillet rubbed with garlic was fantastic. Fillet wrapped with bacon was okay since the bacon was a little flabby. Top Lion was rubbed with lots of flavor and was perfectly delicious. Service was excellent as usual. I'd highly recommend Brasa to anyone.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnermangoshakeDined on 8/5/2014The service was wonderful and the food was delicious. We ordered the Gold option and were full after trying almost all the meats and some appetizers. Don't fill up on the salad bar! If you don't want to spend too much and don't eat beef, pork, chicken, or lamb, then go ahead and just order the salad bar, which can be filling in itself with the different salads, soups, seafood options, fruits, and cooked sides. As for the meats, I'd recommend everything except the chicken (spouse liked them all except curry and hearts), pork loin (a little dry); the beef cuts were my favorite and they each had different flavors. Also, they gave us a free chocolate mousse for our dessert to celebrate our anniversary, which was thoughtful and delicious!Special Features: