Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara Falls
6361 Fallsview Blvd.
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3V9Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara Falls
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brasaniagara.com/
- Phone: 9053537187
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Ricardo Zanona
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Brasa offers both private and semi-private dining options.
- Entertainment: Live Latin entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.
A word from Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara Falls
Experience the Gaucho way at Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse. Following a centuries-old tradition of cooking on an open fire, Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse is an exciting edition to the Hilton Hotel and Suites. 12 delectable cuts of fire-roasted beef, pork, lamb and chicken are served tableside. Gourmet salads, fresh grilled vegetables and a variety of side dishes are offered on a buffet while traditional Brazilian sides are served family-style. Using a two-sided disk, diners control the pace of their meal. The green side signals the Gaúchos to bring skewers of sizzling fire-roasted meats to the table. The red side indicates a stopping or resting point. This all-you-can-eat authentic Brazilian experience should not be missed!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara Falls reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (30)special occasion (25)fit for foodies (15)romantic (14)notable wine list (13)kid-friendly (10)hot spot (9)scenic view (8)great for outdoor dining (5)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Awesome! $42.50 pp great quality!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014We were at a Brazilian steak house last Nov. In Manoud Brazil and Brasa was exactly the same but better becauee it was less salty. The bottom sirloin was melt in your mouth heaven and the grilled pineapple is a must. Go hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot spot, great meatfanloverDined on 8/20/2014I was at Brasa restaurant second time . First time at our 15 years anniversary and I was totally surprised, all kinds of meat I tried was excellent and I`m not meat lover ! My husband said , he need an extra space in stomach. The grilled pineapple is the best dessert I ever had! At Wednesday we went second time. Restaurant was more quiet and not so busy like around the Christmas. All food at the buffet was good and fresh, enough selection of salads and dressings all meat excellent like first time , very good red dry wine and also service. Our visitor from Europe said " I never ever eat such a good beef meat like here"! And I agree!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFoodluvaDined on 8/12/2014Fun concept, food was excellent, waitstaff was courteous and attentive, we had our three kids with us and they too loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome foodStewgatsDined on 8/6/2014Great food, great service, and great overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hamiltonniagara35bestfoodDined on 8/3/2014We loved this place, but the price is too high and it does not have enough desert variety.Special Features:
- Great meat but...SteamedhamsDined on 8/2/2014We ate here on the long August weekend, the salad bar area was decent, a lot of "hopefully they will full up on the cheap stuff" quality of salad items and cold cuts. Tey mean was rally good besides the chocken(dry) my only complaint is we went into the meal assuming the rate was $40 all you can eat. To our surprise it was $47.50 with a note "special holiday weekend rate" so not only does the long weekend bring in a huge amount of business but they have to jack up the rates....for food nonetheless, I understand. Why hotels do this but reataurants....that's greedy. No where eleae we ate had any "special" rates. Great food, bad policy...how many people do you think Iv told this story to? A lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not very goodBrianDined on 8/1/2014Most of restaurant has a great ambience, but our table was located on the raised level on left. Definitely a spot to avoid, poor view and lacks the very nice feel of the main level. While entertainment was good, the music is located at the entrance of the restaurant and can only be seen from a handful of tables. I was expecting the entertainment to be a fun part of the night, but that didn't materialize, we couldn't see it at all from our seats and could barely hear it. Service was pleasant but not attentive. Had to cancel both some wine and pass on dessert as a result of lengthy delays in service. I took a group to another Brazilian Steakhouse in NF last year, Copacabana, and it was much better....great entertainment and lost of fun.
- Lots of food!!!BadourseDined on 7/25/2014Salad bar was a pleasant surprise, offering a variety of foods that can be appreciated by the most picky palate. The gauchos were consistently walking around the restaurant, providing a variety of meats, all cooked perfectly. It's easy to get full really quickly, so we paced ourselves accordingly. Still our stomachs were full faster than we wanted :) Topping off the meat extravaganza was the grilled pineapple, dressed in cinnamon. Wow! Just loved it!Special Features:
- Bring your appetiteCygnus2000Dined on 7/22/2014I was impressed with not just the meat but the quality and good selection on the salad bar. The meats were generally great. They cams around frequently. The server was attentive and asked if there was something we wanted to try and hadn't yet or wanted another round of something. The folks were generally nice but the hostess had originally put us in a corner with no views of the city, directly adjacent to the salad bar. We did get moved so that we could enjoy looking out over the city (restaurant is at a high vantage point), but the move needed an approval by management which was sort of weird. We had two adults and two kids, had a few beers shared a couple of desserts and I had a coffee. It ran right at $200 after a 20 % tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Definite DestinationKellDined on 7/20/2014We had been to Brasa four years ago when we were in Niagara Falls then, and we made sure to come back when we came to the Falls this year. The experience was slightly different now that we have two children, but staff were very understanding and extremely helpful. It is a bit on the expensive side, but it is somewhere special that absolutely cannot be missed when you're in the Falls! The food is done to perfection every time, and the Brazilian culture experienced while you're there is authentic. Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like in Brazil2013findDined on 7/18/2014We've been hankering for that lovely skewered meat ever since a trip to Brazil in 2004. Who knew we'd find it in Niagara Falls ON? Perfect.Special Features:
- Mediocre...but expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/9/2014If you want to gorge on meat, this is the place to go. The salad bar is not as good as other Brazilian steakhouses I've been to in Toronto. The meat selection is ok. Nothing was so good that I wanted to have more. It's just different cuts of beef cooked the same way and sliced differently. If you're hungry, then this is the place to go. If you're after quality, there are better places to spend your money.
- Great for meat lovers!citygirlbessieDined on 7/4/2014We've eaten at several Brazilian steakhouses before. This one was not the best but met our needs. There are not lots of options in Niagara Falls. The food quality was fine, but it was just missing something...I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but NoisyGoodbutLoudDined on 7/3/2014The food was great but when we were there the noise level was high, many kids were around us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I wont go backstewmarDined on 6/30/2014Meal too pricy, $ 136.33 with taxes and tip. The meal is one price we don't rink so that includes 2 club sodas and 2 poorly made double espresso. We have been to a real churrascaria in Brazil and this was a disappointment.Special Features:
- Good food - subpar serviceCourrtneyMDDined on 6/21/2014The meats that eventually made it to our plates were delicious!! The ribs were cooked too much for our taste, but the other cuts were fantastic!! Though it was a salmon night, we never saw salmon in being there for over an hour and a half. It seems that many of the barseros (meat servers) were hiding as there would be times that there was no meat of any kind around. The location is great to nearly all of the top hotels on Fallsview and this place is the best bang for your buck if you're looking for a great meal and have the time to both experience all of the flavors, and wait for them to eventually come around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaladyDined on 6/15/2014I alway like the pineapple, thought the meat was a bit over cookedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking forward to our next visit!ThedishDined on 6/7/2014Outstanding service and exceptional food. My wife and I are sure to be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food In A CrowdPaulDined on 6/6/2014The food was great. The buffet was huge and excellent and was refreshed constantly. The meats were wonderful and ample. The only issue is that there were two huge groups (we were told that one was 150 people) which made access to the buffet challenging. However, I would recommend it highly, especially for carnivores.Special Features:
- Pricey, priceyKristinaDined on 5/25/2014We enjoyed our meal but boy was it expensive. By no means did I think this would be a cheap meal but the prices were posted no where we saw. Just thought that the place was ok for such an expensive mealSpecial Features:
- Great Food, Lots of Funpenny2cpVIPDined on 5/23/2014Rib eyes with lot of marbles, we love it. Grilled pineapple was a total hit. Salad bar was really good. Best of all our server Robin, she's the BEST!!! She makes the experience worth driving 90 mins from Woodstock, Ontario for. We had one very minor comments and the manager came to us and clear it out. It's not worth his time but he did it anyway. This is just as important as the quality of food, it shows the management cares.Special Features:
- Don't just bring your big eyesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/18/2014You need a healthy appetite too...focus less on salad bar and more on the meat that the servers walk around with and carve right at your table. But if you must have some veggies, the salad bar is quite large...food was so good... And be careful...it is slippery in there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not returningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014The service was fine, unfortunately I can't say the same regarding the food. The salad bar was average. The meat was fatty and extremely salted. There was no offer of coffee or tea after dining. Definitely needs some improvement.
- verydisapointedToryDined on 5/16/2014We usually dine at the Copacabana but wanted to try something new. Upon entering the resturant they had a band with a singer,they were very good but as I said they were at the entrance so they could not be viewed from any table (what a waste). The resturant was appealing,friendly,service very good....the buffet fair, the meat salty,dry,grissaly,and fatty.,very low quality. i do not mind spending $$$ on a good meal,this was not the case.
- Great foodMrTee48Dined on 5/14/2014I found the food was prepared and tasted great. In fact the rib eye steak was the best seasoned and prepared steak I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceShawDined on 5/11/2014I have been to Brasa twice now and both times had a fantastic time. The food is delicious and there is so much it is almost overwhelming. Our waiter was very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. The only complaint I would have is that some of the meat is overcooked, but otherwise, I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Good Solid MealDiningExpertVIPDined on 5/6/2014Well, I have written about Brasa in the past and my experience this time was no different. We were welcomed as soon as we arrived and seated at a very nice table with a good view facing towards the falls. Our waiter was a nice young guy. Up we went to a very nicely presented cold and hot buffet and with plenty of choice. Back to the table where we turned out cards from red to green to indicate we were ready for the real reason you come here. MEAT!!!!! They have about 12 kinds of meat, including chicken and sausage. The meat was cooked properly for this type of restaurant which is about medium rare although you can ask for it to be more or less well cooked. All in all a great dining experience with no complaints of any nature.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- save your money and the triprenegarderoseDined on 5/4/2014This was a very disappointing experience. I essentially paid to enjoy a $100 grilled pineapple which was amazing. The signature steak was decent and the rest of the meats were overcooked and/or too salty. The buffet had about four hot items and the rest were cold and over half very plain. There were items on the buffet that had no business being served ice cold like grilled asparagus and zucchini. I've eaten at more casual locations with a cheaper cost that would put this place to shame. It's a once in a lifetime experience because there's no point in ever going back.Special Features:
- The following 160 reviews are from the Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara Falls reviews archive.
- BrasaJacquesincDined on 4/19/2014The restaurant was fabulous and I will definitely return for another visit. The hostess was friendly and we were taken to our table right away. Our server welcomed us and presented the drinks menu in a timely manner. All the meat items were very well prepared and there was a lot of options. I do feel the salad bar could have included other options e.g. rice and potatoes. All and all a very positive experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must if staying in Niagara FallspikesvilledinerVIPDined on 4/16/2014Brasa was a find, esp after realizing how many disappointing restaurants there are in this tourist town. The Brazilian style of serving food is fun and the kids loved it. The waiters were friendly and efficient. Brasa has an incredible salad/buffet bar with a diverse offering. WE RECOMMEND IT!!Special Features:
- Waste of moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/16/2014Worst steak place I have every been to. Better to go to mcdonalds Overpriced
- Unique DiningPD10Dined on 4/9/2014No one left hungry with the wide variety and immense amount of different food selections offered. Service was excellent--waiters delivered every meat offered on the menu to the table so that plates were never empty. A great place to celebrate a special occasion with friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/4/2014Dining at Brasa is truly an experience. The food is simply fantastic and the overall visit is simply a unique experience filled with phenomenal food, great service and something everyone should try. Always outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingLocaldinerDined on 4/4/2014Great night out with friends. Food and service were fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome dining experiencerefgirlDined on 3/30/2014Brasa Steakhouse is a wonderful for dining. The staff are very attentive and friendly. Portions of food wre over the top. The salad bar had everything you could ask for and very fresh and replentished frequently. Definitely a 2 thumbs up experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FunChinalily12VIPDined on 3/29/2014This was our third time at Brasa. For about $50 per person, you get unlimited sides (from the salad bar) and unlimited meat, chicken, etc. The ambiance is good - fun, loud, energetic. The servers are great and the concept is cool. The only drawback for me was that pretty much all of the meat/chicken we had was overcooked. The chicken was definitely dry and most of the beef I had was dry too. The delicious pineapple definitely helped each bite. I've been here on other occasions where the meat and chicken wasn't overcooked so maybe it was an off night for them. Overall, I still like the place because it's fun. I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/29/2014This was a spectacular experience my first and second time. I won't spoil it for the rest of you. You just have to go for yourself to see, smell, taste and experience what it is like. The food is amazing and just the way everything is done (service) is FANTASTIC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must-try at least once!persnicketyjasDined on 3/21/2014I've been wanting to visit this place for a while, and now I can check it off my list! It's not a cheap night out ($45 per person plus drinks on weekends) but worth doing once. The buffet sides are great - lots of choices that you could easily fill up on - but don't! The meat skewers that come around are insanely good and high quality! Lots of beef choices with some chicken, lamb, pork. Their menu shows about 15+ items, however, I did not get see them all come around. The staff did a great job and took great care of us. Narrow walk ways are a bit tough to get around, but just shows that it's a busy hot spot, even during off-season times in Niagara Falls. =And don't forget to save room for the pineapple at the end!Special Features:
- For hungry people! (Meat Eaters)BrownieDined on 3/8/2014Made an online reservation, was there on time but still waited 1/2 an hour. You can look at that two ways....Happy to wait only 1/2 and hour for the supper of a lifetime....or complain for that would not happen in grandma's day! (It would not). We picked the first one! They could have offered a complimentary beverage! Salads bar was plentiful. The fish, chicken, and all cuts of steak and ribs were grilled to perfection. I am sad that I did not have any room left for the garlic steak. I sooooo wanted a bite of that. We will go back for a special occasion - maybe once a year, for our budget the price was a bit high at 45.00 each a plate. Would like to see that drop to $30.00. Thanks for the food opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I took my boyfriend here forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/7/2014I took my boyfriend here for his birthday dinner on Friday, March 7. When I asked our waitress if Braza does anything for birthdays she said, in a rather demeaning way, "if you buy a dessert we can put a candle in it". It was kind of insulting saying that you put a candle in the dessert that you buy. WOOPTY DO. I think it would be more appropriate if the waiters are told to say that you do not do anything for birthdays. This left a rather sour taste in our mouth. I have never been to a restaurant that doesn't offer something for birthday dinners. Next time we visit Niagara for a Birthday celebration we will go to The Keg.