Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara Falls
6361 Fallsview Blvd.
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3V9Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara Falls
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brasaniagara.com/
- Phone: (905) 353-7187
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Ricardo Zanona
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Brasa offers both private and semi-private dining options.
- Entertainment: Live Latin entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.
A word from Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara Falls
Experience the Gaucho way at Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse. Following a centuries-old tradition of cooking on an open fire, Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse is an exciting edition to the Hilton Hotel and Suites. 12 delectable cuts of fire-roasted beef, pork, lamb and chicken are served tableside. Gourmet salads, fresh grilled vegetables and a variety of side dishes are offered on a buffet while traditional Brazilian sides are served family-style. Using a two-sided disk, diners control the pace of their meal. The green side signals the Gaúchos to bring skewers of sizzling fire-roasted meats to the table. The red side indicates a stopping or resting point. This all-you-can-eat authentic Brazilian experience should not be missed!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara Falls reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (33)special occasion (32)fit for foodies (19)romantic (16)hot spot (12)notable wine list (11)kid-friendly (8)scenic view (7)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Amazing foodJaleung09Dined on 11/22/2014Fantastic meats to try out! You guys should check out!! There are amazing food buffet as well! This restaurant is in smart code but should be semi-business/formal code but still wonderful restaurant and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome food, a bit busyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014some of the tables were not placed in a way that you could enjoy yourself. we saw one table where 2 couples asked to be moved right away as the chair went into a busy walkway. the meat was all cooked to perfection and service was very quick and friendly. the salad bar was excellent and having a nice hard cheese out was a first for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overcooked meatsandrac148Dined on 11/21/2014Almost every piece of meat brought to us was overcooked - some pure brown in colour. The bacon wrapped chicken was so dried out we thought there was bones in it. The salad bar is not great. We just didn't enjoy it.. when they sliced the meat it was huge slabs instead of small slices..including the pineapple, just a huge plank of pineapple on my plate.. there is another Brazillian steakhouse that does a MUCH better job located in Niagara. Having said that, the server was very nice and did a good job.
- Second time hereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014I love the food here, and as a Brazilian from the area of Brazil where this kind of food originates, I can say it is legitimate. Went on a wednesday, no wait, quick service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner ReviewVanandFranDined on 11/16/2014My husband and I went here for our wedding anniversary and it was fabulous! I had made reservations online using OpenTable so I indicated that it would be our first visit and that we were celebrating our anniversary. The meat selection was fantastic, as was the salad/hot table bar. The server was attentive and informative. At the end of our meal we were surprised with a piece of chocolate cake with berries (delicious) and two forks, and the waiter wished us Happy Anniversary! I thought it was an amazing touch! We were seated by the window and had a nice view of the snow falling outside, it was romantic. I would definitely recommend this restaurant, the meat was outstanding and the grilled pineapple was incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014Our waiter Francesco was great and we loved our meal. We will go back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salad barJaydogVIPDined on 11/10/2014Our party of 4 really enjoyed our Brazillian experience. The service and food were quite good. Interestingly we all agreed after that we wished we had done a second (or third) pass through the salad bar rather than eat as much meat as we did. My recomendation is don't try and sample all 12 grill items but pick 3-4 and check out some of the salad bar items. Absolutely the best thing of all was the grilled pineapple !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousNooniemommDined on 11/7/2014Everything was delicious. The meats were cooked to perfection. The grilled pineapple is a must try, even if you don't think you like pineapple. There was live music, so it was loud, but enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but priceyhotmammaDined on 10/27/2014Every meat taste different each time sometimes too over cook sometimes too rare and the meat can very drySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wished for more intimaciHinataDined on 10/26/2014My man and I were there to celebrate an occasion. Which I have told the restaurant and asked them to try and find me a more intimate spot for our dinner but instead was seated in the middle of everything but I still enjoyed my stay and the food was deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentwelltraveledDined on 10/20/2014The salad bar was "huge" and very tastey. I would have been happy with just "it"....but the meats were tender, flavourable and worth having. I enjoyed the 3 hours I spent here and the food was delicious!Special Features:
- Great as alwaysMitchGVIPDined on 10/18/2014This is not my first visit to Brasa, and it will not be my last. It is on my favourite restaurants list for a reason! I was worried when I found out that the head Goucho left, but was happy to see that the quality of both the food and service has not gone down. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very so soCarewingDined on 10/9/2014went to this restaurant cause of all the great reviews out there for this place. but it was def a disappointed experience. food choices were very little and it was way too salty. it cost almost $50 buck per person. will not go again.
- Not badSpongeDined on 10/8/2014Great for trying different cuts of beef, chicken, but lacking in choice of items on the buffetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anar4Dined on 10/4/201430 minutes wait for seating, overpriced and meat selection was not very good, never received the chicken and i did request it several times.
- Poorly ManagedrakeDined on 9/28/2014We are family of 4 and wanted to try a Brazilian Steakhouse. The food was good but Brasa did not have enough staff to cover tables. The service was poor. The drink orders were wrong and they never corrected them. Our server was covering about 50 people. When we discussed the issue with manager, she indicated they had a great number of walk-ins. It is poorly managed and staffed. For the cost, we should have opted for Ruth Chris. It was a bad experience and I hate it is how we ended our trip.
- AstroDined on 9/26/2014Delicious salad bar. Amazing service. All the meat was succulent except for the parmesan encrusted pork chops. I found them to be a little dry. Overall I would definitely recommend this dinning experience to my family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ExperienceCanada2014Dined on 9/18/2014From the moment we walked in the staff was so friendly and attentive to our group. We had one member that required a gluten free diet and they were especially careful to make sure she was accommodated.Special Features:
- Not as good as reviewedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014Not enough variety and food quality was just ok. Some skewers were over cooked and there were not as many different type of steaks as CopaSpecial Features:
- BRAVO BRASAlovemymeatDined on 9/13/2014Great dining experience. Loved the ambiance. Everyone appears to be enjoying the BRASA experience. Very friendly staff. Always courteous and attentive. Would highly recommend Brasa to all family and friends. We shall keep returning time and time again. Love it, Love it, Love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentCelebrationDined on 9/2/2014Bring your appetite! Have to love meats and they have it all chicken several steaks pork. Went for my husbands bday and window seat with beautiful view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome! $42.50 pp great quality!kimberlyDined on 8/25/2014We were at a Brazilian steak house last Nov. In Manoud Brazil and Brasa was exactly the same but better becauee it was less salty. The bottom sirloin was melt in your mouth heaven and the grilled pineapple is a must. Go hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot spot, great meatfanloverDined on 8/20/2014I was at Brasa restaurant second time . First time at our 15 years anniversary and I was totally surprised, all kinds of meat I tried was excellent and I`m not meat lover ! My husband said , he need an extra space in stomach. The grilled pineapple is the best dessert I ever had! At Wednesday we went second time. Restaurant was more quiet and not so busy like around the Christmas. All food at the buffet was good and fresh, enough selection of salads and dressings all meat excellent like first time , very good red dry wine and also service. Our visitor from Europe said " I never ever eat such a good beef meat like here"! And I agree!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFoodluvaDined on 8/12/2014Fun concept, food was excellent, waitstaff was courteous and attentive, we had our three kids with us and they too loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome foodStewgatsDined on 8/6/2014Great food, great service, and great overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hamiltonniagara35bestfoodDined on 8/3/2014We loved this place, but the price is too high and it does not have enough desert variety.Special Features:
- Great meat but...SteamedhamsDined on 8/2/2014We ate here on the long August weekend, the salad bar area was decent, a lot of "hopefully they will full up on the cheap stuff" quality of salad items and cold cuts. Tey mean was rally good besides the chocken(dry) my only complaint is we went into the meal assuming the rate was $40 all you can eat. To our surprise it was $47.50 with a note "special holiday weekend rate" so not only does the long weekend bring in a huge amount of business but they have to jack up the rates....for food nonetheless, I understand. Why hotels do this but reataurants....that's greedy. No where eleae we ate had any "special" rates. Great food, bad policy...how many people do you think Iv told this story to? A lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not very goodBrianDined on 8/1/2014Most of restaurant has a great ambience, but our table was located on the raised level on left. Definitely a spot to avoid, poor view and lacks the very nice feel of the main level. While entertainment was good, the music is located at the entrance of the restaurant and can only be seen from a handful of tables. I was expecting the entertainment to be a fun part of the night, but that didn't materialize, we couldn't see it at all from our seats and could barely hear it. Service was pleasant but not attentive. Had to cancel both some wine and pass on dessert as a result of lengthy delays in service. I took a group to another Brazilian Steakhouse in NF last year, Copacabana, and it was much better....great entertainment and lost of fun.
- The following 181 reviews are from the Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse - Niagara Falls reviews archive.
- Lots of food!!!BadourseDined on 7/25/2014Salad bar was a pleasant surprise, offering a variety of foods that can be appreciated by the most picky palate. The gauchos were consistently walking around the restaurant, providing a variety of meats, all cooked perfectly. It's easy to get full really quickly, so we paced ourselves accordingly. Still our stomachs were full faster than we wanted :) Topping off the meat extravaganza was the grilled pineapple, dressed in cinnamon. Wow! Just loved it!Special Features:
- Bring your appetiteCygnus2000Dined on 7/22/2014I was impressed with not just the meat but the quality and good selection on the salad bar. The meats were generally great. They cams around frequently. The server was attentive and asked if there was something we wanted to try and hadn't yet or wanted another round of something. The folks were generally nice but the hostess had originally put us in a corner with no views of the city, directly adjacent to the salad bar. We did get moved so that we could enjoy looking out over the city (restaurant is at a high vantage point), but the move needed an approval by management which was sort of weird. We had two adults and two kids, had a few beers shared a couple of desserts and I had a coffee. It ran right at $200 after a 20 % tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Definite DestinationKellDined on 7/20/2014We had been to Brasa four years ago when we were in Niagara Falls then, and we made sure to come back when we came to the Falls this year. The experience was slightly different now that we have two children, but staff were very understanding and extremely helpful. It is a bit on the expensive side, but it is somewhere special that absolutely cannot be missed when you're in the Falls! The food is done to perfection every time, and the Brazilian culture experienced while you're there is authentic. Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like in Brazil2013findDined on 7/18/2014We've been hankering for that lovely skewered meat ever since a trip to Brazil in 2004. Who knew we'd find it in Niagara Falls ON? Perfect.Special Features:
- Mediocre...but expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/9/2014If you want to gorge on meat, this is the place to go. The salad bar is not as good as other Brazilian steakhouses I've been to in Toronto. The meat selection is ok. Nothing was so good that I wanted to have more. It's just different cuts of beef cooked the same way and sliced differently. If you're hungry, then this is the place to go. If you're after quality, there are better places to spend your money.
- Great for meat lovers!citygirlbessieDined on 7/4/2014We've eaten at several Brazilian steakhouses before. This one was not the best but met our needs. There are not lots of options in Niagara Falls. The food quality was fine, but it was just missing something...I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but NoisyGoodbutLoudDined on 7/3/2014The food was great but when we were there the noise level was high, many kids were around us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I wont go backstewmarDined on 6/30/2014Meal too pricy, $ 136.33 with taxes and tip. The meal is one price we don't rink so that includes 2 club sodas and 2 poorly made double espresso. We have been to a real churrascaria in Brazil and this was a disappointment.Special Features:
- Good food - subpar serviceCourrtneyMDDined on 6/21/2014The meats that eventually made it to our plates were delicious!! The ribs were cooked too much for our taste, but the other cuts were fantastic!! Though it was a salmon night, we never saw salmon in being there for over an hour and a half. It seems that many of the barseros (meat servers) were hiding as there would be times that there was no meat of any kind around. The location is great to nearly all of the top hotels on Fallsview and this place is the best bang for your buck if you're looking for a great meal and have the time to both experience all of the flavors, and wait for them to eventually come around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaladyDined on 6/15/2014I alway like the pineapple, thought the meat was a bit over cookedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking forward to our next visit!ThedishDined on 6/7/2014Outstanding service and exceptional food. My wife and I are sure to be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food In A CrowdPaulDined on 6/6/2014The food was great. The buffet was huge and excellent and was refreshed constantly. The meats were wonderful and ample. The only issue is that there were two huge groups (we were told that one was 150 people) which made access to the buffet challenging. However, I would recommend it highly, especially for carnivores.Special Features: